• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(All good.)
Ansom put the menu down and leaned back. "Do not even think about paying anything." He nodded. He decided that he was simply going to get a cup of coffee and a muffin.
"Why thank you. Such a gentleman."

She grinned, happy with her order, placing down the menu, waiting for the waiter to come back.

@Sweetone[/URL]

Shira stared at her tail worredly "yuki?!?" She said to her

@Himeragi Seiker
*The pain started to fade away as Yuki's tail become more of like an arrow head*

''w-what the he- what happened to my tail...?''

This is how the tail looks like. Yuki's appearance has not changed at all yet

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Last.. service..? ”

...♆Kuroh said as he blinked multiple times. He then noticed the maid costume and blushed heavily. He turned his head to the right and spoke, stuttering slightly♆...

“ N-no, I'm not into that kinda stuff.. ”

Uh_zpsgzhlyipg.jpg

[/QUOTE]
''o-oh...so then what are you here for then..? there must be a reason why you came here...''

*Himeragi then grabbed a wet towel and started to clean the tables*

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"You've never seen a kiss before, silly?~" Restia purrs, giving Kat a seductive look before licking her playfully. "Unless you meant what I was doing before. In that case, I was looking for someone to take care of me and my sister~ and I found you." She said in a singsong tone.

[/QUOTE]
She felt her face growing more red. "Im not going to take care of some sister with you." She said, continuing to walk away.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''o-oh...so then what are you here for then..? there must be a reason why you came here...''

*Himeragi then grabbed a wet towel and started to clean the tables*

[/QUOTE]
“ I-I didn't k-know it was a s-s-sex place.. ”

...♆Kuroh said as he continued to looked away, occasionally glancing at Himeragi♆...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled happily at him then say up and pulled him down next to her and cuddled him "I know love" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled warmly as he wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes "I know you do" He said happily

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles warmly at her. "Alright let's go home..." He kisses her lightly and chuckles.
Trix chuckled and nodded taking his hand and following him towards her place. She looked up to the sky and asked "So what did u wanna do at home?" she rested her head on his shoulder.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i-its not a sex place..! its a cosplay cafe!! jeez...i meant i could serve you with a meal or even a drink. and there is also a hot spring in the back as well...but we never have that kind of service that involves sex..b-baka..!''
*Himeragi's tone remained the same as when she welcomed Kuroh but a bit more annoyed. she then continued to clean the tables and looks at Kuroh occasionally eventually noticing he was glancing at her*

''but w-why are you glancing towards me like that...?''

[/QUOTE]
“ So it's not a sex shop.. ”

...♆Kuroh looked around at Himeragi, his blush fading. Upon hearing Himeragi's question, his eyes widened slightly in disbelief. He replied♆...

“ Because you're.. pretty? ”

tumblr_n2737usxxv1ql2sjoo4_250_zpsamhej2yb.gif

((( I have to go off for around an hour or two. )))

Atrio shrugged "maybe when she comes back to try to claim me again" he said as he held ruthy close with a smile

@Sweetone

Hina smiled lot koticing als frown and cuddled him more

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ So it's not a sex shop.. ”

...♆Kuroh looked around at Himeragi, his blush fading. Upon hearing Himeragi's question, his eyes widened slightly in disbelief. He replied♆...

“ Because you're.. pretty? ”

tumblr_n2737usxxv1ql2sjoo4_250_zpsamhej2yb.gif

((( I have to go off for around an hour or two. )))

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi gave a surprised expression along with a blush then looked away*

''i-i guess...w-well...if you want my number o-or something..i can give it to you..''

xoloveox said:
She felt her face growing more red. "Im not going to take care of some sister with you." She said, continuing to walk away.
"You don't have to actually take care of us~ We just want to be with you..." Restia said, wrapping around her again, facing her eye to eye. 'This one is going to be real easy~'

Daniel reaver]Atrio shrugged "maybe when she comes back to try to claim me again" he said as he held ruthy close with a smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Hina smiled lot koticing als frown and cuddled him more
Al was slowly passing out as he thought "N-No I have to stay awake! If I see that one more time I'm going to...." His thought drifted away as he passed out and awoke in his dream he stood up slowly in a pool of blood "Whe-Where am I why is!?!"

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded "o-ok" she said as she tried to calm down for yuki and the baby [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''besides i think im okay. i just need to talk to apple in what really happened...because of my first tail, it was a sign in obtaining Code Battle Seraph...this new tail...must be a sign that im about to obtain another code...but...eh...dont mind it, apple will tell me sooner or later''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"You don't have to actually take care of us~ We just want to be with you..." Restia said, wrapping around her again, facing her eye to eye. 'This one is going to be real easy~'

[/QUOTE]
Kat simply smirked, rolling her eyes. "Both of you want me to be there? What, is your sister going to kiss up my neck as well?"

trix said:
Trix chuckled and nodded taking his hand and following him towards her place. She looked up to the sky and asked "So what did u wanna do at home?" she rested her head on his shoulder.
Clover chuckles, still walking towards the house. "Want to watch a movie or play some board games?" He shrugs and smiles widely. "I am your slave for the week."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back