• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Me too" Atrio said soflty as he held her close

@Sweetone

Hina layed there with Al "silly boy" she said as she cuddled him as he slept

Shira nodded still worried about yuki "ok" she wispered as she gripped yukis Shirt and leaned closer

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]"Me too" Atrio said soflty as he held her close [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Shira nodded still worried about yuki "ok" she wispered as she gripped yukis Shirt and leaned closer

@Himeragi Seiker
Al looked around in terror "Th-This is!?!" He said remembering his past that he tried so hard to forget

Daniel reaver]"Me too" Atrio said soflty as he held her close [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

@Himeragi Seiker
*Yuki's tail then formed back into a heart but without anymore pain*

He nodded, "Alright cool. I have to just make a few stops at some stores, groceries and whatnot," he explained. He grabbed some money from his closet, then he walked over up Blair holding out a hand to help her up. "Ready?"

Roman said:
He nodded, "Alright cool. I have to just make a few stops at some stores, groceries and whatnot," he explained. He grabbed some money from his closet, then he walked over up Blair holding out a hand to help her up. "Ready?"
@RPLoverRP

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina kissed als cheek softly then got up and left him to sleep then headed out side and started to walk the grounds of the house

[/QUOTE]
Al fell to his knees clenching his head "Wh-Why am I here again..." He smiled a chaotic smile "That's right it's their fault for being so dumb..." He began laughing before his smile faded and a tear slid from his face "I-If I stay here I'm going to go insane but how.....HOW DO I GET OUT!!!!!" He shouted as the floor cracked "Th-That's right I'll kill them all for...You" He said as he stood up and kicked a few bodies "I'll kill all that upset you....Alice"

Hina slowly walked the grounds with a smile on her face as she walked 'I hope he sleeps well' she thought as she walked

"Well actually you didn't.... I never said we had to come back now I just said we had to go back some time" he said with a lauph as he sgarted to tickle ruthy

@Sweetone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina slowly walked the grounds with a smile on her face as she walked 'I hope he sleeps well' she thought as she walked

[/QUOTE]
In the real world Al began to grip the sheets in terror

In his dream Al began to walk down a hallway to her "Alice I will kill them all...I PROMISE" He said with a chaotic smile

Atrio smiled as he tickled her more then kissed her cheek lovingly

@Sweetone

Hina soghed happily as she sat at the fountain and watched the water til off the stone and into more water

xoloveox said:
Kat simply smirked, rolling her eyes. "Both of you want me to be there? What, is your sister going to kiss up my neck as well?"
"If that's what you want. To be honest, I'd be fine keeping it all to myself. Us contract spirits are a clingy bunch, after all~" Restia said, licking Kat's neck softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back