• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(Thanks! Any suggestions?)
(( Nah, keep doing what you're doing, I was planning to stop by Al's dorm in a few minutes, I'm just waiting for @RPLoverRP to post. ))

(Here is a preview of Part 2......Al woke up and rubbed his eyes "I guess it was a dream"............Al falls down the hole "Wha-WHAT THE HELL!!!"......Al looks down at the Pocket-Watch before opening it as a melody started to play it was the same tune as in his dream "Why is this here?" (Stay tuned!))

Roman said:
(( Nah, keep doing what you're doing, I was planning to stop by Al's dorm in a few minutes, I'm just waiting for @RPLoverRP to post. ))
(Well that will have to wait till tomorrow xD I'm sleepy)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina walked the yard a couple more times as the sun slowly rose in the sky

[/QUOTE]
(Night bro!)

Daniel reaver]"He?" She asked yuki with a puzzled look on her face as she held her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
"well, I didn't wanna really move so I asked Natsuru to bring us some food"

off to bed, good night (if I can sneak my laptop in my room I can stay on a bit longer)))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I think I moght unfeeze daniel)

[/QUOTE]
(( He's frozen? ))

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles, still walking towards the house. "Want to watch a movie or play some board games?" He shrugs and smiles widely. "I am your slave for the week."
Trix chuckled " i guess you are aren't you~" She looked thoughtful as they walked up to the house "LEts play baord games for a bit" she smiled kissing his cheek before walking inside.

trix said:
Trix chuckled " i guess you are aren't you~" She looked thoughtful as they walked up to the house "LEts play baord games for a bit" she smiled kissing his cheek before walking inside.
Clover watches her walk inside, he smiles widely. "This girl..." He chuckles and walks inside, closing the door behind him. "Alright so... What board game we playing?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi gave a surprised expression along with a blush then looked away*
''i-i guess...w-well...if you want my number o-or something..i can give it to you..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh jumped back and raised his arm up, soon replying in complete shock♆...

“ R-really? ”

What%20the%20hell%20is%20that_zps4qo0mysp.jpg

...♅Akira stood infront of a grave, looking down at it with an emotionless stare. It was his deceased fiancée's grave. The rain poured down onto him, the sheer fact that the rain was hitting and getting him wet just proved that he was lost to the world. The rain flowed down his face in a stream due to his hair getting drenched. He spoke quietly♅...

“ What am I doing here..? ”

tumblr_mfdlbzfzpc1s14lf8o5_500_zps5jau60xo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel stood there on the roof of a building a slight frown on his face as he stood there his arms crossed and his two sets of wings out "what should I do" he asked him self as he stood there

( @Fukushima Akira dude akira just made me want to like cry slightly that's some deep shit)

Slaxt said:
(I just noticed @Shiroe Kurona only wants to RP with girls.... He never asked to RP with a guy.)
(i ask them too i asked rebelliousdragon)

@Fukushima Akira[/URL] dude akira just made me want to like cry slightly that's some deep shit)
(hey @Daniel reaver can one of your characters interact with tim)

...♅Akira continued staring at the grave as the rain fell even heavier. The clouds hid the blue sky above, and his shirt was now soaking wet from the rain. Kissed by the rain and glistening, the wet ground was cold under Akira's foot. The water droplets fell like they simply couldn't think of anything better to do. There was a loneliness about them, as if they could barely be bothered to conform to the will of gravity, embracing it's tight embrace. The droplets splatter on Akira's hair, forcing his hair to stick to his face. Akira tilted his fingers upwards and watch the remnants of the drops run downwards like tiny rivers. He could hear her laugh. The laughed he loved, along with her face. The rain hit his skin like it would go right through and the water caused his shirt to stick to his chest. Beneath the sound of the droplets impacting the ground, Akira couldn't hear the families behind him running and talking. He was so completely wet and numb that he didn't feel the splashing of the water. The rain turned into wet thuds as the icy water raced to meet the ground, giving up on any resistance it had before. The sprinkling turned into a torrential downpour. The coldness seeped through his clothing and chilled his skin. The bone-chilling cold seemed unbearable to the nearby Humans in the howling wind and icy rain, causing them to run towards their cars. The sound of thunder rolled through the area as a lightning bolt split the sky. He was too sad to cry or wail, he just stood there as still as a statue while the magnitude of his loss swept over him. It was a moment that carried him forwards until only death could release him from it's clutches. He was forever tormented by a past that could not be undone. He felt the kind of sadness that seeped into his bones rather than exploding in a cascade of tears. He was sad for all the fun times he had thought they were still to have and would now never share. He was sad that he had lost his soul-mate. But while his body seemed to grow colder and his mind seemed to fill with a leaden feeling, his face remained stubbornly dry and so he grieved on his own. He inhaled and exhaled, his breath forming into a little cloud. He spoke as a small stream of rain water flowed down the right side of his cheek. His emotionless gaze remained fixated on the grave♅...

“ The last time we spoke.. you told me to never see you again.. if I had stayed.. maybe you'd still be alive and standing by my side now. Maybe I wouldn't be standing here, forcing myself to feel, even if it is only pain. Maybe we'd be living a happy life... I guess.. all dreams eventually disappear when the dreamers wake. I will never be the same without you, my love... I will always miss you dearly.. ”

tumblr_mu2ojgtkp71s47qtso1_500_zpsapsxdjfr.gif

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Well, in the opposite order, but yes. Honestly, its more of a deal for you, because we can live just fine without a master. We just like the company~" Restia said, nibbling Kat. "You've gotten quite talkative, all of a sudden. I guess this is starting to get to you, huh?" Restia said with a grin.

[/QUOTE]
She felt her face go red. "Im not getting face with my pace of delivery!" She growled, glaring at the girl. "Okay, explain how this works again?" She asked.

xoloveox said:
She felt her face go red. "Im not getting face with my pace of delivery!" She growled, glaring at the girl. "Okay, explain how this works again?" She asked.
"You make a contract with me, or another contract spirit, and in return for some energy to help us keep our strength up, we give you our full power to use as you see fit." Restia explained once again, biting Kat's neck gently.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"You make a contract with me, or another contract spirit, and in return for some energy to help us keep our strength up, we give you our full power to use as you see fit." Restia explained once again, biting Kat's neck gently.

[/QUOTE]
"And the neck biting and licking plays into this how?" She asked

xoloveox said:
"And the neck biting and licking plays into this how?" She asked
"Oh, that's just me enjoying myself ~" Restia says with a wink.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru was at the door listening if she woke up*
'
looks like she woke up...now i should g-'

*He thought as he walked and slipped on another slipper making him fall on his back*

''OW!''

[/QUOTE]
As Amara was taking in her surroundings she heard a loud 'thud' and someone yell, which caused her to get up and scramble to the door and open it. She looked down to see Natsuru on the ground.

"Natsuru? Are you alright?....What were you doing outside the door?

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Abe brought up a pastry for her. "Good morning." he said in a low voice, as not to scare her. "Food?" he offered the baked good.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Her expression softened as she heard him speak, she looked up and slowly nodded, taking it "Thank you" she said quietly with a smile before taking a small bite.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Oh, that's just me enjoying myself ~" Restia says with a wink.

[/QUOTE]
Echo sighed. If she kept walking, this girl would never leave. "Alright, fine..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued staring at the grave as the rain fell even heavier. The clouds hid the blue sky above, and his shirt was now soaking wet from the rain. Kissed by the rain and glistening, the wet ground was cold under Akira's foot. The water droplets fell like they simply couldn't think of anything better to do. There was a loneliness about them, as if they could barely be bothered to conform to the will of gravity, embracing it's tight embrace. The droplets splatter on Akira's hair, forcing his hair to stick to his face. Akira tilted his fingers upwards and watch the remnants of the drops run downwards like tiny rivers. He could hear her laugh. The laughed he loved, along with her face. The rain hit his skin like it would go right through and the water caused his shirt to stick to his chest. Beneath the sound of the droplets impacting the ground, Akira couldn't hear the families behind him running and talking. He was so completely wet and numb that he didn't feel the splashing of the water. The rain turned into wet thuds as the icy water raced to meet the ground, giving up on any resistance it had before. The sprinkling turned into a torrential downpour. The coldness seeped through his clothing and chilled his skin. The bone-chilling cold seemed unbearable to the nearby Humans in the howling wind and icy rain, causing them to run towards their cars. The sound of thunder rolled through the area as a lightning bolt split the sky. He was too sad to cry or wail, he just stood there as still as a statue while the magnitude of his loss swept over him. It was a moment that carried him forwards until only death could release him from it's clutches. He was forever tormented by a past that could not be undone. He felt the kind of sadness that seeped into his bones rather than exploding in a cascade of tears. He was sad for all the fun times he had thought they were still to have and would now never share. He was sad that he had lost his soul-mate. But while his body seemed to grow colder and his mind seemed to fill with a leaden feeling, his face remained stubbornly dry and so he grieved on his own. He inhaled and exhaled, his breath forming into a little cloud. He spoke as a small stream of rain water flowed down the right side of his cheek. His emotionless gaze remained fixated on the grave♅...
“ The last time we spoke.. you told me to never see you again.. if I had stayed.. maybe you'd still be alive and standing by my side now. Maybe I wouldn't be standing here, forcing myself to feel, even if it is only pain. Maybe we'd be living a happy life... I guess.. all dreams eventually disappear when the dreamers wake. I will never be the same without you, my love... I will always miss you dearly.. ”

tumblr_mu2ojgtkp71s47qtso1_500_zpsapsxdjfr.gif

[/QUOTE]
(I feel so sorry for you......i wish i could give akira a hug)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...i wish i could have you improve in those...but with the time your limited with i guess i cant..''
*Sena then got her chop sticks, picking up her tuna and tipping it in the soy sauce and eats it*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. He started eating his pizza. He looked at his wrist. It read 30 minutes left. Tyler decided to go through the questions faster. "Umm... Were you jealous of Heather?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back