• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Alright, what?~~" Restia purred, pressing into Kat's chest with a playful smile.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Alright, what?~~" Restia purred, pressing into Kat's chest with a playful smile.

[/QUOTE]
Kat simply glared at the girl, refusing to blush. "I'll sign the stupid contract with you." She mumbled.

((Ill be off for a while :3 brb

Shiroe Kurona](Where is the reply [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL])
(I'll have Diablo over there) Diablo was looking at a grave, flower in his hand.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(I'll have Diablo over there) Diablo was looking at a grave, flower in his hand.
(Well,Ok)Tim sat there smoking in the rain Great,Now its raining Tim said as he stood up from the bench and started going towards the gates with his hoodie on then he saw a kid picking up flowers he went over to that kid and said Shouldnt you be home?Its raining

(Well,Ok)Tim sat there smoking in the rain Great,Now its raining Tim said as he stood up from the bench and started going towards the gates with his hoodie on then he saw a kid picking up flowers he went over to that kid and said Shouldnt you be home?Its raining

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Well,Ok)Tim sat there smoking in the rain Great,Now its raining Tim said as he stood up from the bench and started going towards the gates with his hoodie on then he saw a kid picking up flowers he went over to that kid and said Shouldnt you be home?Its raining

[/QUOTE]
Diablo looked up. "Who cares if it's raining? I'm paying my respects." He said, annoyed.

Diablo looked up. "Who cares if it's raining? I'm paying my respects." He said, annoyed.
Its no use paying your respects......they are dead anyway Tim said looking at the boy with the corner of his eyes

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Its no use paying your respects......they are dead anyway Tim said looking at the boy with the corner of his eyes

[/QUOTE]
Diablo glared at you, pulling out a gun, "You take that back or this will be your new home!" He yelled. (He issss a hothead xD )

Diablo glared at you, pulling out a gun, "You take that back or this will be your new home!" He yelled. (He issss a hothead xD )
Kid,Calm down! Tim said as he motioned his hands Hey, i know how he feels Ice said Well......i dont know how he feels so...Tim said to Ice as he Listen Kid,why dont you go home

( rebellion... what do i do ;w; i am lost in your house.

Bael looked up, staring at the sky.

Rain. He liked the rain. Reminded him of home... Bael closed his eyes, standing alone in the courtyard and enjoying the scent and sound of the rain.

(Bael is OPEN. Please tag for response.)

shortyshot8 said:
(PART 2 OF The Chapter Of:Darkness WILL START ONCE I GET HOME FROM SCHOOL SO PLEASE BE PATIENT)
(Do you want to make use of one of my characters? :3)

lostsoul said:
( rebellion... what do i do ;w; i am lost in your house.
(I'll have Dex go over.) Dex opened the door to the locked closet. "Gee, Tyler left you here didn't he?" He said, raising a eyebrow.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Kid,Calm down! Tim said as he motioned his hands Hey, i know how he feels Ice said Well......i dont know how he feels so...Tim said to Ice as he Listen Kid,why dont you go home

[/QUOTE]
Diablo glared harder. "You don't even know who your talking to, do you?" He asked. "I am Diablo, Gods bullet."

(I'll have Dex go over.) Dex opened the door to the locked closet. "Gee, Tyler left you here didn't he?" He said, raising a eyebrow.
(Sure for the first little bit I'm going to go on a walk you can join me with that and when we traverse The Abyss you can join xD )

Diablo glared harder. "You don't even know who your talking to, do you?" He asked. "I am Diablo, Gods bullet."
" yes..." i say rubbing my arm as i bashed the door slightly to no effect. " this door is strong"

shortyshot8 said:
(Sure for the first little bit I'm going to go on a walk you can join me with that and when we traverse The Abyss you can join xD )
(Aye, I don't have any characters right now, but after Tyler's date with Sena... He should meet up with you.)

lostsoul said:
" yes..." i say rubbing my arm as i bashed the door slightly to no effect. " this door is strong"
Dex nodded. "I know, but what a nice closet right? So many clothes to pick from..." He said, opening a bit more.

Kid,I said calm down Tim said as he got hold of the gun and said You shouldnt use guns!Baka

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Kid,I said calm down Tim said as he got hold of the gun and said You shouldnt use guns!Baka

[/QUOTE]
Diablo cooled down a bit. "Yeah, loving my dead friends and family is stupid. What was I thinking?" He said, dropping his gun.

(Aye, I don't have any characters right now, but after Tyler's date with Sena... He should meet up with you.)

Dex nodded. "I know, but what a nice closet right? So many clothes to pick from..." He said, opening a bit more.
" true, especially like the cat clothes" i say tugging at the bottomn of the shirt lightly

(( lol alex is now gender bent. he is stuck as a girl for a while. i might just make this permanent.

lostsoul said:
" true, especially like the cat clothes" i say tugging at the bottomn of the shirt lightly

(( lol alex is now gender bent. he is stuck as a girl for a while. i might just make this permanent.
( xD Kay) Dex was surprised to see a girl in the closet. "Wait... Why do you look like a girl now?" He asked, his eye twitching.

( xD Kay) Dex was surprised to see a girl in the closet. "Wait... Why do you look like a girl now?" He asked, his eye twitching.
" wait, i am a girl?" i say confused " never noticed... " i say rolling my eyes. " ( they have been in a girl's body since they disguised themself. hidden power. and he just noticed that i am a girl.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back