• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han blushed a bit when Blair kissed his cheek, he then crept up behind her as she walked to the door and hugged her, "Thanks for the second chance. I promise not to make you angry again. Once again, I'm sorry."
I smirk then leans back on him, "Yea Yea... " I look down and takes his hands, "Kiss my neck... If you really want to make it up to me... "

lostsoul said:
" wait, i am a girl?" i say confused " never noticed... " i say rolling my eyes. " ( they have been in a girl's body since they disguised themself. hidden power. and he just noticed that i am a girl.)
Dex shook his head. "Well, you wanna get out of here right? Then go ahead." He said, stepping out of the way. (Pic of new appearance appreciated xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo cooled down a bit. "Yeah, loving my dead friends and family is stupid. What was I thinking?" He said, dropping his gun.
No............Its ok,Kid Tim said as he patted on the boys head Forget,What i said before...........Tim said as he smiled alittle in the rain

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
No............Its ok,Kid Tim said as he patted on the boys head Forget,What i said before...........Tim said as he smiled alittle in the rain

[/QUOTE]
Diablo looked up, smiling. "R-Really!?" He said, then quickly corrected himself. "I-I mean of course I'm right..." He said, picking up his gun and slotting it.

Dex shook his head. "Well, you wanna get out of here right? Then go ahead." He said, stepping out of the way. (Pic of new appearance appreciated xD )
" okay, but i don't know where to go..." alex says sighing

lostsoul said:
" okay, but i don't know where to go..." alex says sighing
Dex nodded. "Why not just go back to your dorm?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim punched the boy making him fall into the grave Kid,Your Head is F*cked up

[/QUOTE]
(Diablo is f*cked up CX) Diablo got up from the blow. His flower was crushed. He clenched his fist and punched you hard in the chest, tears streaming down his face. "Jerk!" He screamed.

(Diablo is f*cked up CX) Diablo got up from the blow. His flower was crushed. He clenched his fist and punched you hard in the chest, tears streaming down his face. "Jerk!" He screamed.
" i don't know what my dorm room is..." i say then remember " i never check my email

Tim fell to the ground and said coughing Haha.....You sure can do a punch Tim said standing up I dont want to fight Tim said as he ignored the kid and went towards the gate to get out from the graveyard

lostsoul said:
" i don't know what my dorm room is..." i say then remember " i never check my email
Dex frowned. "Then check it." He said.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim fell to the ground and said coughing Haha.....You sure can do a punch Tim said standing up I dont want to fight Tim said as he ignored the kid and went towards the gate to get out from the graveyard

[/QUOTE]
Diablo shook his head. What is with that kid...? He asked himself.

Dex frowned. "Then check it." He said.

Diablo shook his head. What is with that kid...? He asked himself.
" i never checked it because i never knew how.." i say frowning laughing a little

lostsoul said:
" i never checked it because i never knew how.." i say frowning laughing a little
Dex sighed. He walked in the closet and got out his phone. He hands it to you. "Just press that mail app." He said.

Dex sighed. He walked in the closet and got out his phone. He hands it to you. "Just press that mail app." He said.
" okay.." i say then click the tiny mail box

lostsoul said:
" okay.." i say then click the tiny mail box
Dex goes through your mail until he finally finds a email from the school. He pokes it. "That's your dorm number." He said, pointing to a number.

Dex goes through your mail until he finally finds a email from the school. He pokes it. "That's your dorm number." He said, pointing to a number.
" .... i don't think i can " i say pointing that is in the boys dorm " wow "

lostsoul said:
" .... i don't think i can " i say pointing that is in the boys dorm " wow "
Dex face palmed. "Uh... I guess you can stay with us until you become a boy again." He said.

Dex face palmed. "Uh... I guess you can stay with us until you become a boy again." He said.
" i don't really think i know how..." i say laughing then being completly quiet

lostsoul said:
" i don't really think i know how..." i say laughing then being completly quiet
Dex kept facepalming. "We can keep it a secret. You just have to live here for the time being." He said.

Dex kept facepalming. "We can keep it a secret. You just have to live here for the time being." He said.
" hopefully no one knows i am gone.." i say then think " well that would be awkward."

(Still on a date with Sena.)
( xD Poor William) Cam began pacing the Courtyard again as he thought "Man if only Al knew who he really was!" He thought before slamming his fist into a tree sending it toppling over

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Poor William) Cam began pacing the Courtyard again as he thought "Man if only Al knew who he really was!" He thought before slamming his fist into a tree sending it toppling over
( xD IKR because going on a date with Sena is soooo bad CX)

( xD IKR because going on a date with Sena is soooo bad CX)
( xD It really is because William hates Romance so he might just ruin your date MUAHAHAHAHA xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back