• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex blushed. "S-Stop! That feels weird!" She said, reaching for the book.
" no no changing we are in this together!!" i say trying to move the book away

lostsoul said:
@TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
As Amara was taking in her surroundings she heard a loud 'thud' and someone yell, which caused her to get up and scramble to the door and open it. She looked down to see Natsuru on the ground.
"Natsuru? Are you alright?....What were you doing outside the door?

Her expression softened as she heard him speak, she looked up and slowly nodded, taking it "Thank you" she said quietly with a smile before taking a small bite.
"Rough night?" he asked gently as they walked to classes. "I barely got any sleep either, too many things..." he let it trail off as pulled from his coffee. Today seemed off for him, as things were moving weirdly. "Well, I really enjoyed last night." he said with a smile. "Do you need any asparin, ib, or tylenol?" he asked concerned.

@Nonalaka

lostsoul said:

@TheRebelliousDragon
Dex opened the book and shouted the spell. Dex turned back to normal.

Dex opened the book and shouted the spell. Dex turned back to normal.
" wow, you are more of a wimp then i thought " i say punching him lightly causing his shirt to burn

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Rough night?" he asked gently as they walked to classes. "I barely got any sleep either, too many things..." he let it trail off as pulled from his coffee. Today seemed off for him, as things were moving weirdly. "Well, I really enjoyed last night." he said with a smile. "Do you need any asparin, ib, or tylenol?" he asked concerned.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She rubbed the side of her head a bit "hmm? no, just a headache, I get those from time to time...it'll pass on its own" she said with a smile "Thank you for your concern though."

lostsoul said:
" wow, you are more of a wimp then i thought " i say punching him lightly causing his shirt to burn
Dex yelped. "Hey! I thought we were trying to change you back!" He said, clearly annoyed.

Dex yelped. "Hey! I thought we were trying to change you back!" He said, clearly annoyed.
" woops.... still gotta work on control.." i say shaking off the fire putting it out " i don't like spells... they are weird. i prefer more natural things... that you don't have to do rituals to do. "

lostsoul said:
" woops.... still gotta work on control.." i say shaking off the fire putting it out " i don't like spells... they are weird. i prefer more natural things... that you don't have to do rituals to do. "
Dex frowned. "Too bad..." He said as he chanted the spell, changing you into a male.

Nonalaka said:
She rubbed the side of her head a bit "hmm? no, just a headache, I get those from time to time...it'll pass on its own" she said with a smile "Thank you for your concern though."
"Ah, well, my love, if there is anything I can do for you, do not hesitate to ask." he said happily. His brain caught fire and the whole world distorted around him. He needed more meditation, but he couldn't this morning. He fell back against the tree. "Ugh..." he uttered as he fell out.

@Nonalaka

Dex frowned. "Too bad..." He said as he chanted the spell, changing you into a male.
" aw..." i say seeing that i no longer had a fluffy tail " no fluffy tail.." i say frowning " why did you ruin my fun?"

lostsoul said:
" aw..." i say seeing that i no longer had a fluffy tail " no fluffy tail.." i say frowning " why did you ruin my fun?"
Dex shook his head. "Who cares? I got to go work on a project with a friend, so do whatever you want." He said, walking out the door.

Dex shook his head. "Who cares? I got to go work on a project with a friend, so do whatever you want." He said, walking out the door.
" okay, i will go to my dorm then.." i say leaving silently then runnign as fast as possible when i am hidden.

xoloveox said:
"I-ill sign a contract with you..."
Restia grinned happily. "Well, if you're serious, I'd like a kiss to prove it~" She said, touching a finger to her lips and winking at Kat.

heheheheh..." i say now at my dorm " luckily i wrote down that spell" i say and open my closet. " i prepared for this moment my whole life. now people will never think i am a girl because i will be.." i say sitting on my bed

Lumina said:
"Cam. Nice name."

Aion smiled, taking a step back.

"Looks like you've got some kind of power to topple that tree like that."

She crossed her arms, smirking, gesturing her head toward the now-fallen tree.
Cam laughed "Thanks but it's not really a power just strength heh" He looked down "Sadly I'm a Incubus so my only power is seducing women" He said sadly

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Restia grinned happily. "Well, if you're serious, I'd like a kiss to prove it~" She said, touching a finger to her lips and winking at Kat.

[/QUOTE]
She rolled her eyes. "Are you kidding me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back