• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"Yeah... sometimes girls are like that too" Fricka stated, smiling a bit, as she looked at the school again. She spotted a girl that was talking to a guy lying under a tree, and smirked a bit.
"They're pretty nice... look at them" She said.
"Yeah." Nai said softly. "Almost as nice as us..." he said jokingly.

Roman said:
Taylor got out of the car and stretched. He went to the back back doors of the car and opened it on one side. Taylor then got the sushi out and closed the door...
"Alright then~"
...❤︎Celia closed her door once she got out and trotted to the front entrance of her apartment, using her house key to unlock the door as she spoke. She left the wide door open so Taylor could come in with sushi before taking off her bag and putting it on the small table beside the door. There wouldn't be anymore running around, for today at least. There was still the problem of grocery shopping, which she'd do tomorrow. She wasn't really happy about since it took so much time, but they were running low on drinks and food. Celia took off her shoes before venturing further into her apartment, heading towards the kitchen. Once there, she looked through the junk drawer until she found a hair tie. She didn't want any of her hair getting in the dessert, that would just be gross. After putting up her hair into a bun, Celia went over to the cupboard and pulled out everything she needed and setting on the counter behind her. There was actually some prepping she needed to do before she could actually start layering everything in the glass cups❤︎...

"Can you put those in the fridge for now, please? I don't want to leave it out until after making the dessert because that's when I'll be setting everything up."

TheDragoon said:
Mari looked at the menu and pointed to some pancakes. "I'm gonna have some pancakes with some syrup. We could order something sugar free for you if you like." She told her.
''sure. i mean, its just for the baby''

...♱She said as she smiled at her♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
ok xD wanna move to Helena and Azusa or Seol and Hannae (or something like her name) or Arashea and Akane?)
(((( I'll tag you in a post for Hanae when I'm done with Roman and Han's fight against Dragoon's character ))))

Roman said:
"Yeah." Nai said softly. "Almost as nice as us..." he said jokingly.
Fricka giggled, as she looked into Nai's eyes, and nudged closer to him. She was a bit leaning backwards, but she didn't notice that.

"I've got a stupidest idea ever...." She suddenly said, looking at the ground.

"What about i fall down, and you catch me by teleporting?" Fricka asked, looking at Nai

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi just kept kissing her. She thought about letting Nanami decide when to stop so she didnt stop kissing her☫...
...✦Nanami soon pulled out of the kiss, her cheeks still red as she smiled at Fuyumi✦...

"Well I'm happy that worked. I can still taste the green apple."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami soon pulled out of the kiss, her cheeks still red as she smiled at Fuyumi✦...

"Well I'm happy that worked. I can still taste the green apple."
''y-yeah..''

...☫She said as she smiled back☫...

JJKab said:
Lucy smiled widely, but noticed something.. weird. At least in her opinion. His temperature was pretty high... She shrugged slightly, as she stood up, looking at him
"You're pretty hot.. if you know what I'm saying" She said, as she winked at Shuu.
Shuu stood up and shrugged it off, taking it as flirting but not really caring that much because he heard that line before. "Thanks. I think your pretty hot too." He said teasingly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure. i mean, its just for the baby''
...♱She said as she smiled at her♱...
Mari nodded and smiled back. She paid for all of their food and brought it back over to a table, taking a seat. "So, does that mean out baby is going to be a plant demigod eater? That kinda sounded like a mouthful." She giggled.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu stood up and shrugged it off, taking it as flirting but not really caring that much because he heard that line before. "Thanks. I think your pretty hot too." He said teasingly.
Lena giggled at his remark, as she playfully punched him on his shoulder.

"Hey!" She said, covering her mouth with her one hand.

"Thanks." Lena stated, smiling slyly at Shuu.

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded and smiled back. She paid for all of their food and brought it back over to a table, taking a seat. "So, does that mean out baby is going to be a plant demigod eater? That kinda sounded like a mouthful." She giggled.
''im...not sure...im gonna say she is gonna be a Goddess since...actually, i have no idea''

...♱She said as she giggled a bit♱...

TheDragoon said:
Kite took over his top hat his father had given him on the way in and a bunny came out and hopped over to Lillith, snuggling up to her. He then kneeled by her and smiled warmly. "What is it little one?" He asked her.
...⚘Lilith hugged the bunny back, she looked up at her father and smiled happy, still holding the bunny she hugged kite⚘...

"I can't find skipper, we was outside playing and he disappeared.."

Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled and stood up. "I don't think we'll be able to spend the whole day together. I have a few things I have to take care of for my father. If you like I can meet up with you later at the park."
...€ May nodded as luner made her way to her, may picked luner up €...

"That's fine I have a couple of things I have to take care of myself also"

TheDragoon said:
Celia mumbled a bit before getting the energy to speak. Defeating all of those demons drained her, and so did that attack. "Yeah... I'm fine... Nothing to worry about..." She said slowly, coughing. Obviously, it WAS something to worry about. A huge crisis was at foot, that could probably tear the fabric of the universe itself.
Han shook his head. "I know you Celia. Something bad happened. That's the only time you're ever weak a ma do exhausted." He said as he went ocer to the side of the bed. "Tell me what happened Celia. It's my job to help with your problems being both your husband and angel."

Roman stood there, watching quietly.

JJKab said:
Lena giggled at his remark, as she playfully punched him on his shoulder.
"Hey!" She said, covering her mouth with her one hand.

"Thanks." Lena stated, smiling slyly at Shuu.
Shuu lightly shrugged, being a bit carefree and lazy. "Hey, no problem. Whatever floats your boat right?" He asked. He showed her to the girls dorms first. "These are the girls dorms. I'm not aloud to inside so your going to have to explore there for yourself." He said.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded as luner made her way to her, may picked luner up €...
"That's fine I have a couple of things I have to take care of myself also"
Alejandro smiled and nodded. "Alright. I should be free around lunch time. We can meet up for lunch and then maybe... go see another movie? I'll leave it up to you."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu lightly shrugged, being a bit carefree and lazy. "Hey, no problem. Whatever floats your boat right?" He asked. He showed her to the girls dorms first. "These are the girls dorms. I'm not aloud to inside so your going to have to explore there for yourself." He said.
"Well, i won't have to go there anyways, since i live in a house, but go on" Lena said, smiling lightly, as she looked at the dorms.

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, as she looked into Nai's eyes, and nudged closer to him. She was a bit leaning backwards, but she didn't notice that.
"I've got a stupidest idea ever...." She suddenly said, looking at the ground.

"What about i fall down, and you catch me by teleporting?" Fricka asked, looking at Nai
"I'd catch you, kiss you then call you an idiot." Nai said laughing lightly. "I wouldn't call you an idiot."

Roman said:
Han shook his head. "I know you Celia. Something bad happened. That's the only time you're ever weak a ma do exhausted." He said as he went ocer to the side of the bed. "Tell me what happened Celia. It's my job to help with your problems being both your husband and angel."
Roman stood there, watching quietly.
Celia looked around a bit, nervous about saying it, before she mustered it out. "The time demon has returned. And he plans on resetting everything to where he is the supreme being of all of existence..." She finally said. "He tried to do this once before, and almost succeeded. Before he could though, we sealed him away in a deep dimension in space time where he couldn't even touch the timelines. He must of broke free with all of the chaos caused by the Chaos Kin taking control of me... And aparantly this man named Drakon. I don't know who he is but aparantly he has the ability to make events that weren't supposed to happen, happen."

JJKab said:
"Well, i won't have to go there anyways, since i live in a house, but go on" Lena said, smiling lightly, as she looked at the dorms.
Shuu just lazily strolled back a bit then started showing her all of the different classrooms. He seemed to be enjoying himself, but it was still strange that he wasn't affected at all by the cold.

Roman said:
"I'd catch you, kiss you then call you an idiot." Nai said laughing lightly. "I wouldn't call you an idiot."
"Sometimes i act like one... so..." Fricka said, giggling, as she looked down, and shivered a bit.

"Shall we?" She asked, looking back at Nai.

Mayyflower said:
...⚘Lilith hugged the bunny back, she looked up at her father and smiled happy, still holding the bunny she hugged kite⚘...
"I can't find skipper, we was outside playing and he disappeared.."
Kite frowned a bit, knowing finding Skipper might be a bit tough... It couldn't be too tough, could it? "Where do you you think he went sweetie?" He asked softly.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu just lazily strolled back a bit then started showing her all of the different classrooms. He seemed to be enjoying himself, but it was still strange that he wasn't affected at all by the cold.
As Lucy was walking around the school, being tutoured by Shuu, she still felt his warmth

"Listen, I need to know... how are you so hot? Not in that way you thought I were talking about, but in a LITERALL! Way!" She stated, shivering a bit, crossing her arms together.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im...not sure...im gonna say she is gonna be a Goddess since...actually, i have no idea''
...♱She said as she giggled a bit♱...
Mari nodded. "We'll just have to see! I still can't believe you fell in love with me, I mean, I'm your dinner." She giggled, remembering god eaters feed off the power of other gods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back