• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Mari gently pecked her lips and smiled. "It looks like it's coming soon..." She said, gently rubbing her belly. "Anyway, do you want to just eat at a cafe?" She asked.
''hmmm..sure~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm..sure~''
Mari nodded and walked to the door with her, where the warrior made of earth she had summoned in the garden once before was waiting quietly, defending the garden. You could probably call the monstrosity Mari's champion. "He's such a good boy." She giggled as she watched her creation. She then headed for the entrance of the mansion and out onto the streets.

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded and walked to the door with her, where the warrior made of earth she had summoned in the garden once before was waiting quietly, defending the garden. You could probably call the monstrosity Mari's champion. "He's such a good boy." She giggled as she watched her creation. She then headed for the entrance of the mansion and out onto the streets.
''haha...i see..''

...♱She said as she walked with Mari smiling at it before looking forward in the pathway♱...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
((It was implied to do it whenever you can xD ))
(Neverworthless, my reply is up for a pretty long time...

EDIT: Done, my CS is there, waiting for approval)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...i see..''
...♱She said as she walked with Mari smiling at it before looking forward in the pathway♱...
Mari looked up at the sky as they walked. "Do you think our baby will be a girl? Because we're both girls?" She asked curiously.

TheDragoon said:
Mari looked up at the sky as they walked. "Do you think our baby will be a girl? Because we're both girls?" She asked curiously.
''im pretty sure itll be a girl''

...♱She said as she giggled♱...

Celia was at home, a light glowing about her and her hair flowing as her staff floated in front of her. She was projecting herself somewhere else, where a demon had surfaced on earth. The demon snarled as it kept trying to claw at her figure, but she kept dodging. Her eyes turned a brilliant yellowish gold as she pointed her staff at the creature and a large beam of light, bigger than a Soul Burst appeared on the end of her staff. "HEAVEN'S CANNON!" She called as all of the power of light was unleashed on the demon and it vaporized instantly. Keeping balance for the entire universe was tiring, but she took her job seriously. The only thing destroyed by Heaven's Cannon though was the demon, the alien planet she was on was completely unharmed. She figured she should take a break and get something to eat, when somebody familiar appeared before her in all of his shadowy grace.
"Hello my dear Celia~ working hard today I see..." He chuckled lightly as he almost instantly appeared behind her and stroked her chin with the a finger, causing some blood to trickle from her neck but it quickly healed due to her godly powers and immortality. Celia shook free and pointed her staff at her. "What do you want you foul demon? You know you aren't supposed to be in this realm..." She said coldly. "You were sealed away in a deep dimension, secluded from everyone and everything so you couldn't tamper with the flow of time..." "Oh I pulled some strings. You didn't think I would gain the strength from all of the inconsistencies in the timeline? Especially with that Drakon kid around?" Akuma's asked as he slurped his lips and color was draining from the background itself. "You should know the further the timeline gets distorted, the stronger I become... That and for each sin that is committed, I gain more power as well..." He snickered. "Your powerless against me..." Celia frowned, coming to the realization about what Akuma was talking about. The Chaos Kin and aparantly Drakon were the cause of the seal of time breaking, making all kinds of paradoxes and distortions. "Look, I'll be back to deal with you later when I regain my strength. After I'm done, your finished." She cursed. Akuma let out a fit of laughter and shook his head. "You can try baby, but with my power even gods like you mean nothing... But... Perhaps... If somebody were to somehow collect all of the legendary artifacts, they might actually stand a chance against me... But judging by how everybody is fighting over them, that's never going to happen... Time itself will fall under my iron rule and I will destroy space and time itself as you know it, then restart everything and become the new God of everything, with infinite power over everything." He said as he twisted his head around until it came back to a straight position. He then suddenly sped up time for a star nearby the planet and smirked. "Die." He simply said before the star exploded and gave birth to new stars and enveloping the planet in flames. He then quickly teleported away as Celia's holographic image was destroyed. Celia yelped and whimpered as she dropped her staff and the light around her subsided. She was exhausted, now on her bed tired. She had to do something. For now she would take a rest, then go defeat Akuma... If she could.

((Of course, Akuma can be defeated, he's just being cocky
xD ))

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im pretty sure itll be a girl''
...♱She said as she giggled♱...
Mari nodded. "Yeah, that's a given huh?" She asked. "What are you thinking of naming her?"

LunaCrosby said:
Ally stared at the baby for a bit then looked at him, "Emi?" she suggested, not having many idea's.
Shingo nodded. "That's fine, maybe it can be short for Emily?" He asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo nodded. "That's fine, maybe it can be short for Emily?" He asked her.
(lez talk in leh private chat :3 i'm bored x3)

Ally nodded, "Yeah, I think that'd be a pretty good idea" she said.

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded. "Yeah, that's a given huh?" She asked. "What are you thinking of naming her?"
''i dunno yet''

...♱She said as she giggled a bit♱...

''but i would think that one of her eyes would have black sclera''

LunaCrosby said:
(lez talk in leh private chat :3 i'm bored x3)
Ally nodded, "Yeah, I think that'd be a pretty good idea" she said.
(I dun have my phoneeee xD )

Shingo sighed. "We need a day to sign the paperwork to get you out of the hospital, and you must still be a bit tired, so please rest for today, alright? I'll put the baby in a crib next to your bed. If she starts crying you can sing her a song." He said happily.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno yet''
...♱She said as she giggled a bit♱...

''but i would think that one of her eyes would have black sclera''
Mari blinked a few times as they walked before answering as they got close to the cafe. "That seems kinda cool, but she could also have a cross between our eye colors, mine, or your eyes." She said.

TheDragoon said:
(I dun have my phoneeee xD )
Shingo sighed. "We need a day to sign the paperwork to get you out of the hospital, and you must still be a bit tired, so please rest for today, alright? I'll put the baby in a crib next to your bed. If she starts crying you can sing her a song." He said happily.
Ally blinked, she then looked at him. "While I rest what are you going to do?" she asked.

Lena slowly walked into the school's area, as she sighed, looking around.Another year... and yet, she forgot this place entirely. She needed someone to guide her again through the school. But, not seeing anyone around her, she decided to walk around the school's area herself. She had a slight cough, but that didn't stop her from dressing like it was 30 degrees Celcius outside. Lena slowly started walking towards the school building, humming quietly

@Anyoned

Nonalaka said:
Maya smiled "Yeah, that would be great" she said softly "In fact, it would be just perfect" she said befor pecking him on the lips. Honestly those things in her life would content her for life Cecil, their little business and in the future a possible little bundle, smiling brightly to herself for a bit she then looked to Cecil "We...should probably get dressed again" she said with a slight giggle.
Cecil chuckled and pecked Maya on the forehead. "If it does, then it'd be the start of one crazy adventure for us. Managing a café and dealing with a family might be hard seeing how we're young." Cecil then looked up at the ceiling and happily looked at her when she suggested they get dressed. "Good idea. If you want, you can actually head home and I'd finish up the painting. I don't have work tomorrow so I'll be free."

TheDragoon said:
Kite came out of a portal, riding Ollie in the kitchen. "ITTTTTT'S SHOWTIMEEEE!!!" He laughed happily as he bounded onto a makeshift stage.
...☪ Lexi chuckled when she heard kite, this was normal for her now ☪...

"Kaito! Lillith is looking for you"

...⚘Lillith wasn't used to the sudden outbursts yet so she ran over to Lexi and grabbed onto her leg and held on⚘...

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded and walked toward the counter, "will do" she said then arrived at the counter. "Hi, uhm, i'd like to check out a room if possible" she said, using what she saw people do in movies.
...❋ Levi looked around, making sure he hunters weren't around, she looked at scarlet ❋...

"Hurry up"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back