• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Talia smiled. She was so happy that Zenya didn't reject her. "Y-You... know... You and my parents are really good friends. They might not approve of us being together like this... So maybe.. This was a mistake in a way. I don't care though. If they say we can't be together then I'll just go somewhere where what they say doesn't matter.."
...♱Zenya just looked at her wide eyed. She wasnt sure if she would want to allow it. I mean she could love Talia but...she wanted her to at least respect her parents. Like she felt like she would be back stabbing Celia even after she gave her a roof to live under♱...

Roman said:
"Being here with you only makes it nicer." Nai said happily. "You make most of the things I do better. I say most because we haven't did everything together yet."
Fricka sat there, looking for a words to say back to Nai.

"I.... I... For example?" She asked about the stuff that they were supposedly going to do

JJKab said:
Fricka sat there, looking for a words to say back to Nai.
"I.... I... For example?" She asked about the stuff that they were supposedly going to do
"Swimming is one. Swimming alone is boring, but when you go with me, it's pretty fun." Nai said smiling at her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya just looked at her wide eyed. She wasnt sure if she would want to allow it. I mean she could love Talia but...she wanted her to at least respect her parents. Like she felt like she would be back stabbing Celia even after she gave her a roof to live under♱...
Talia sighed lightly and pulled away from the hug. She wiped the tears off her face. "I think we've just caused a small storm.. One that'll only get worst." She said, shaking her head. "

Roman said:
Talia sighed lightly and pulled away from the hug. She wiped the tears off her face. "I think we've just caused a small storm.. One that'll only get worst." She said, shaking her head. "
''y-yeah...this could get very bad for you and for me. what the hell are we gonna do..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''y-yeah...this could get very bad for you and for me. what the hell are we gonna do..''
Talia had eventually rested her head on Zenya's shoulder. "Whatever keeps them happy... But it'll have to allow me to stay with you." She said softly. "I was so scared you'd say no... I don'T want anything breaking us up."

Roman said:
Talia had eventually rested her head on Zenya's shoulder. "Whatever keeps them happy... But it'll have to allow me to stay with you." She said softly. "I was so scared you'd say no... I don'T want anything breaking us up."
''mm......we're both dead i guess...''

...♱She said before leaning her head on Talia's♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''mm......we're both dead i guess...''
...♱She said before leaning her head on Talia's♱...
"Unfortunately, I have to agree with you on that." Talia said softly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''damn...this sucks...''
...♱She said before flopping on the bed again♱...
"We'd have to tell them. I prefer we do that rather than keeping it'd a secret. They'd probably only be more upset about it than we hope."

Roman said:
"We'd have to tell them. I prefer we do that rather than keeping it'd a secret. They'd probably only be more upset about it than we hope."
''okay...well...lets just hope they dont get really mad..''

Roman said:
"Swimming is one. Swimming alone is boring, but when you go with me, it's pretty fun." Nai said smiling at her.
"Yeah.. Especially when we first met... You know... When i first hugged you... M-my heart was palpitating out of my chest... I was that nervous..." Fricka stated, smiling lovely.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded, "could be both as well" she said then looked at the clothe's she had been given, "i'm gonna go change" she said and got up.
Kenai simply nodded in response before laying back in the bed and yawning "Alright" he said mid yawn.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...⚒Roland didn't take long on his way up stairs per se, but he wasn't quick either. He was taking a bit longer than usual on purpose though, peeking up and down the hallways as he heard the sounds of his family getting ready for the day and waking up alike. It was rather rare for him to be up and around while everyone else was still stirring. Then again, Dakota was usually up before him, so maybe he'd see this more often if he woke up when she wanted him to. After Roland got to his and Dakota's room he grabbed his wallet and phone before leaving the room and locking it for the day. Soon after that he was going down the stairs again⚒...

[/QUOTE]
After finishing off the last of her food she cleared up her plate and left it to the side for her to lift and take it to the kitchen in a bit, she would have already done so, but she was waiting on Roland first so he wouldn't have to go looking for her when he came back, as she waited, she fiddled with a piece of her hair, looking to the doorway that went out to the stairs when she heard footsteps.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Nexus chuckled as they went to the elevator. "Axel won't be spying, don't worry. He's going to probably go eat somewhere nearby with the restraunt card I got on the way in here." He said. "That way he can keep an eye on the boundaries of the park for anything suspicious."
Ilaani blinked a few times before smiling and nodding a little " Ah, okay, though I didn't really think he'd be spying anyways" she said with a quiet laugh. "Have you ever been to this park we're going to before?" She asked curiously as she looked to him.

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

Yumi bounced along excitedly, happy to get on a rollercoaster. The one they were about to go on was one of her favorites. Well really, she liked them all. It was a bit hard to choose her favorite when she relatively liked all of them. "So what have you been up to since I last saw you?" Yumi questioned.
Elliot rubbed at the side of his neck as he thought about her question "Uhm, nothing overly interesting really" he laughed gently "I guess I just worked on a few robots and visited my sister a few times...I would've visited you too, but I never knew where your dorm was" he said with a nod "What about yourself?"

Nonalaka said:
Maya smiled "Yeah, that would be great" she said softly "In fact, it would be just perfect" she said befor pecking him on the lips. Honestly those things in her life would content her for life Cecil, their little business and in the future a possible little bundle, smiling brightly to herself for a bit she then looked to Cecil "We...should probably get dressed again" she said with a slight giggle.
@Roman

JJKab said:
"Yeah.. Especially when we first met... You know... When i first hugged you... M-my heart was palpitating out of my chest... I was that nervous..." Fricka stated, smiling lovely.
Nai laughed lightly, "You were embarrassed? I thought I was going to die after seeing a really beautiful in her bikini." He told her. He then smiled and looked at Fricka, "But now I have that beautiful girl here with me~"

Roman said:
Nai laughed lightly, "You were embarrassed? I thought I was going to die after seeing a really beautiful in her bikini." He told her. He then smiled and looked at Fricka, "But now I have that beautiful girl here with me~"
Fricka blushed again, when Nai called her beautifull.

"W-was i beautifull? I don't t-t-think i a.... Ugh.." She sighed, looking at the highschool again.

"I thought i was going to pass out, when i saw your reaction... I was so flattered and nervous..."

LunaCrosby said:
Ally blinked before nodding and looked at the baby, "I'm surprised you knew something like that... any ideas on what to name her?" she asked.
Shingo shrugged, then thought for a second. "Do you have any ideas?" He asked her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...okay''
...♱She said as she smiled and started to get out of bed. She was sort of having trouble because of the baby but she still managed to get off and smile at Mari♱...
Mari gently pecked her lips and smiled. "It looks like it's coming soon..." She said, gently rubbing her belly. "Anyway, do you want to just eat at a cafe?" She asked.

Mayyflower said:
(Lol whichever a fine with me, I'll start)
...☪ Lexi was in the living room watching when Lillith crawled into the room ☪...

"Hey baby girl"

...⚘Lillith crawled and looked around ⚘...

"Da da?"
Kite came out of a portal, riding Ollie in the kitchen. "ITTTTTT'S SHOWTIMEEEE!!!" He laughed happily as he bounded onto a makeshift stage.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked a few times before smiling and nodding a little " Ah, okay, though I didn't really think he'd be spying anyways" she said with a quiet laugh. "Have you ever been to this park we're going to before?" She asked curiously as she looked to him.
Nexus nodded. "Yeah, on buisness though. Here I was known as the master of faster... I was actually better than Axel at this place, I was basically their champion racer." He said as the elevator started moving back to the lobby.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back