• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka soon ran over to Cova and hugged her✦...
Cova yelped a little at the feeling of Neru around her, a feeling she had never felt as her heart raced and she blushed before hugging back. she took a breath in through her nose and caught the scent of Neru which made her curious as to if this was how being alive was like

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova yelped a little at the feeling of Neru around her, a feeling she had never felt as her heart raced and she blushed before hugging back. she took a breath in through her nose and caught the scent of Neru which made her curious as to if this was how being alive was like

[/QUOTE]
''Cova...you remember right?''

...✦She said before pulling away to look at her. Obviously she was worried that Cova didnt remember her or something like that✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Cova...you remember right?''
...✦She said before pulling away to look at her. Obviously she was worried that Cova didnt remember her or something like that✦...
"How could i forget you?" She asked back before giving her a smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"How could i forget you?" She asked back before giving her a smile

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka smiled before she kissed Cova hugging her tightly✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova tensed at the kiss as this was the first time she felt it, felt the happy feeling of Neru's lips to hers

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka soon pulled away and smiled more at her before resting her head on her shoulder✦...

''i love you''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...?Thomas had pulled the shower curtain over himself by the time Lumina had walked in. Thomas had an overly meek look on his face while it turned almost as red as a tomato. Why was he in this situation? It felt like there was some higher force out to get him, wanting him to be as defenseless as a child. Well, if there was, they got their wish. And so Thomas could only as Lumina came up to him, Thomas trying to back away, but he was already against the wall. So really, it just looked like him trying to push the wall back as he looked away from Lumina. He needed something to take his mind off of the situation. Ah the question! What's a succubi? That was easy.?...

"A-a succubi is a demon of lust. It usually targets males and either seduces or rapes them. Using the act of reproduction as a means to feed on the the males life force...."

...?Thomas shut his mouth as he realized that saying what he did could have just made the situation worst. He really hoped the Lumina wouldn't take it to heart and act like a succubi. Really, he just wanted his clothes, and for Lumina to not be so close to him, but he had a feeling after what he just said, it wasn't happening?...

[/QUOTE]
...?Lumina just stood there, with her hands on her hips, making a point to lean over so her chest was showing forward and more visible. That seemed to have gotten a reaction out of him before, so it'd probably be doubly effective if she did it now. Seeing Thomas being all wrapped up in the shower curtain only made her amusement grow, and she was tempted to just reach and try and take it from him, but it was then that he answered his question about the succubi. Ah, so that's what it was, huh? Grinning, Lumina took another step so that she was closer to him, to the point where if she put her arms out, she'd be pinning him to the wall. In the most seductive voice she could muster, she spoke to him before reaching out a hand and caressing his cheek?...

"So you're thinking about me in that way, hm?~ Well then, I suppose I could oblige~"

...?Lumina moved closer to where their bodies were almost touching, and it looked like she was going to hold true to her word before she simply flicked his forehead, twirling and walking to move out of the bathroom. That would probably mess with his head a little bit. Besides, she was definitely starting to get a bit tired from all the events from today. She did make sure to speak over her shoulder before pushing her way out of the bathroom?...

"Just kidding~"

tumblr_mpsg8xFn7M1qaoznho1_500.gif

...?Making her way out of the bathroom she headed over to the bed, stripping down to her bra and underwear. Lumina yawned a bit before flopping down on top of the bed, snuggling into the pillow a bit. Her natural phoenix body heat was keeping her warm, and she figured she'd be too hot under the blankets. She didn't care what part of her was showing anyways. Soon, Lumina fell into sleep, breathing deeply and peacefully?...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka soon pulled away and smiled more at her before resting her head on her shoulder✦...
''i love you''
"I love you." Cova said back as she sat there her arms around Neru as she blushed more

Daniel reaving]"A boy said the same thing to our other daughter and he ended up breaking her heart and throwing her aside..... how do i know you arent telling the truth?" She asked him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
"Because I'm not him. I really love Airi. She's the only girl I've ever met who could make me smile, or make me feel almost any sort of emotion." Ken said, placing a hand on his heart. "I would never hurt her and in return, all I ask for is to marry her... Simply because I love her and she's the one." He said, nodding his head. "Do you believe me now?"

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you." Cova said back as she sat there her arms around Neru as she blushed more

[/QUOTE]
''we should get you some clothes huh...''

Roman said:
"Because I'm not him. I really love Airi. She's the only girl I've ever met who could make me smile, or make me feel almost any sort of emotion." Ken said, placing a hand on his heart. "I would never hurt her and in return, all I ask for is to marry her... Simply because I love her and she's the one." He said, nodding his head. "Do you believe me now?"
@HimeragiSeiker
"Fine... but if you hurt her..... i will be coming for you... and you will never be able to be happy again." She said sternly to him as her warning to him about breaking airi's heart.

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova nodded as she looked around then leaned on Neru again happily

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka soon grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around herself and Cova✦...

''maybe this can do for now...and...maybe we should get off the ground and onto the bed. the ground can be dirty''

Cova nodded as she slowly stood up with the blanket and looked around still confused by all these senses

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka soon grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around herself and Cova✦...
''maybe this can do for now...and...maybe we should get off the ground and onto the bed. the ground can be dirty''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova nodded as she slowly stood up with the blanket and looked around still confused by all these senses

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka soon giggled before she picked up Cova and carried her to the bed✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova blushed badly and curled up in her arms in embarasment

[/QUOTE]
''il go get you some clothes okay? you can wear mine for now and we can go shopping tomorrow''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova nodded to her with a smile. "Thank you." She said

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka smiled back before going to the closet and drawers to get Cova some underwear, a bra, a shirt, and some shorts✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Fine... but if you hurt her..... i will be coming for you... and you will never be able to be happy again." She said sternly to him as her warning to him about breaking airi's heart.

[/QUOTE]
Ken bowed his head. "I promise. You won't regret your decision." He said, smiling a little as he pulled out the little box containing the ring. "Just hoping she says yes. Thanks you two... You may not be Airi, but you've made me very happy for allowing me to do this."

Roman said:
Ken bowed his head. "I promise. You won't regret your decision." He said, smiling a little as he pulled out the little box containing the ring. "Just hoping she says yes. Thanks you two... You may not be Airi, but you've made me very happy for allowing me to do this."
"You better not disappoint us. Me and yuki are quite protective over our kids." She said to him as she took yuki's arm and smiled a little as she rested her head on yuki's shoulder.

@HimeragiSeiker

Daniel reaving]"You better not disappoint us. Me and yuki are quite protective over our kids." She said to him as she took yuki's arm and smiled a little as she rested her head on yuki's shoulder. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
"You don't have to worry. Your daughter and I have a pretty tight relationship. I'll admit... I was with... The U.N. at one point. I thought they'd be helping, but seeing how they treated the supers sickened me... I was too oblivious to the fact, and when I quit, Airi forgave me. I'm hoping we can have a relationship as strong as the one I have with your daughter."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka just smiled at Cova and sat her back down before handing her the clothes✦...
''you dont have to move''

''im sure he wont disappoint us...''

...⊹Yuki said as she smiled at him⊹...

@Roman
Roman said:
"You don't have to worry. Your daughter and I have a pretty tight relationship. I'll admit... I was with... The U.N. at one point. I thought they'd be helping, but seeing how they treated the supers sickened me... I was too oblivious to the fact, and when I quit, Airi forgave me. I'm hoping we can have a relationship as strong as the one I have with your daughter."
Cova smiled at her then started to get dressed as she sat next to neru

"Maybe in time Ken. But for now id just worry about keeping Airi happy and us from killing you." Shira said teasingly to ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back