• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Alright" she said as he left, there wasn't much left on the plate so it wouldn't take her long to finish, though she had gotten a bit distracted by thoughts of her step family for a little bit, she soon snapped out of it and turned her attention to finishing off her food as she waited for Roland to return.
...⚒Roland didn't take long on his way up stairs per se, but he wasn't quick either. He was taking a bit longer than usual on purpose though, peeking up and down the hallways as he heard the sounds of his family getting ready for the day and waking up alike. It was rather rare for him to be up and around while everyone else was still stirring. Then again, Dakota was usually up before him, so maybe he'd see this more often if he woke up when she wanted him to. After Roland got to his and Dakota's room he grabbed his wallet and phone before leaving the room and locking it for the day. Soon after that he was going down the stairs again⚒...

TheDragoon said:
Shingo nodded and kissed her forehead. "Hey, it was worth it wasn't it?" He said as he held their child a bit closer to her face. "You made a beautiful one." He said with a gentle smile.
Ally looked at the baby then at Shingo, "it's only natural since i'm the cutest thing alive" she said jokingly.

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi smirked but then the smirk went away, they were twins so she couldn't say anything about her looks, she simply shook her head❋...
"Come on lets just go get a hotel or something"
Scarlet nodded, "Hotel's are fun~" she said and took the towel off her head, instantly feeling like she was going to die. "Let's be quick about it too, before I get a sunburn, those hurt a lot" she said and began walking.

Roman said:
Seeing Violetta's smile before she kissed him made Takashi happy. He could feel things getting a little heated from the body heat I'd the two merging before she even placed her lips on his. Normally he'd be able to take himself away from such pleasure, but he couldn't now. His powers were gone and he was enjoying this too much. Maybe this is why humans sometimes have a crazy amount of children. They can't escape the things that make them feel good... Well now neither could he. Kissing Violetta in this human body felt almost euphoric... And ye didn't want to stop. His grasp on her loosened and his hands made their way to her waist, where he slowly started pulling up her shirt, preparing her for the events to come.
(((( Fade )))))
((Yes fade. Should I start?))

LunaCrosby said:
Ally looked at the baby then at Shingo, "it's only natural since i'm the cutest thing alive" she said jokingly.
Shingo laughed at her joke and nodded. "Don't you go getting all cocky on me, that's my thing." He said back. "The head hasn't fully formed so make sure you don't touch it too much ok?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo laughed at her joke and nodded. "Don't you go getting all cocky on me, that's my thing." He said back. "The head hasn't fully formed so make sure you don't touch it too much ok?" He asked.
Ally blinked before nodding and looked at the baby, "I'm surprised you knew something like that... any ideas on what to name her?" she asked.

Roman said:
"To be honest, I'm not sure." Alejandro said, as he finished his food and began drinking his orange juice. "Why? Do you wish to meet her?"
...€ May nodded a little, she loved meeting people €...

"Yea, I love meeting new people!"

Roman said:
Talia watched as Zenya did what she was doing. A faint blush made its way to her cheeks as she thought about how much fun they usually have together. "Zenya.. I want to apologize for earlier.."
...♱Zenya soon looked up before she smiled and shook her head♱...

''there's no need to be sorry..''

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded. "Right, I'm just going to sun bathe and maybe get a drink at the beach bar if that's alright." She said.
''haha...okay''

...♱She said as she smiled and started to get out of bed. She was sort of having trouble because of the baby but she still managed to get off and smile at Mari♱...

Roman said:
(((( Yes please! I'm sort of busy ))))
((Alright I'm busy too, but I was the next to post))

...₪Violetta was left breathing heavy, sweating more and feeling more exhausted than she ever had before. That was... something else. Is that what humans felt all the time when they... wow. She just laid there, staring up at the ceiling, trying to catch her breath. If she wasn't pregnant after that, then she didn't know what would. God, they went at it like animals. Well really, how could they not, when things felt so good and so... intense? Smiling at the thought, Violetta glanced over at Takashi to see how he was doing, subconsciously slipping a hand down to her stomach where a baby would be growing if there was one inside her₪...

"You're really good at that, you know."

TheDragoon said:
((I'm in the mood for Kite or Hanran xD Kite more cause he's a silly guy .3.))
(Lol whichever a fine with me, I'll start)

...☪ Lexi was in the living room watching when Lillith crawled into the room ☪...

"Hey baby girl"

...⚘Lillith crawled and looked around ⚘...

"Da da?"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded, "Hotel's are fun~" she said and took the towel off her head, instantly feeling like she was going to die. "Let's be quick about it too, before I get a sunburn, those hurt a lot" she said and began walking.
...❋ Levi rolled her eyes and warped to the hotel with scarlet ❋...

"Check us in please."

Roman said:
Nai ran over to the tree and looked up at it. "Sure! But... Try not to fall." He said happily as he quickly scooped Fricka up off the ground and jumped up. He had jumped high enough for them to find one of the stronger branches to land on. "This good?"
"Yyyup" Fricka laughed lightly, sitting on the branch. She sighed, looking at the higchschool building. She was speechless.

@Lumina

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...the body is ready. all i need you to do is touch it''
...☫She said before laying the body on the floor☫...
Cova hesitantly walked to the body then slowly reached down and touched it before she fell to the ground limp her eyes frozen open

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi rolled her eyes and warped to the hotel with scarlet ❋...
"Check us in please."
Scarlet nodded and walked toward the counter, "will do" she said then arrived at the counter. "Hi, uhm, i'd like to check out a room if possible" she said, using what she saw people do in movies.

Roman said:
Ken nodded his head in thanks. He was grateful that she'd at least give him a chance to state his reasons and introduce himself a little. "I know you've never met me before, and you must be wondering. Well I'm Ken. Airi's boyfriend... and I've just returned not too long ago from a long job I had... This is why I want to marry your daughter: I want her to know that I'll always come back when I leave. I'll always be there when she needs me... And that there is no one better." He said, before placing a hand on his waist.
im-available-for-autographs-after-this-episode.png

"Yep. I think that's good. Oh and my main reason. I love her a lot."
"A boy said the same thing to our other daughter and he ended up breaking her heart and throwing her aside..... how do i know you arent telling the truth?" She asked him

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova hesitantly walked to the body then slowly reached down and touched it before she fell to the ground limp her eyes frozen open

[/QUOTE]
...☫She was now in a process of having her mind, emotions transferred into the body. 5 minutes later, it was complete. Her abilitiesa and her life is now in that body☫...

Shortyshot said:
"Make no mistake....Everything I did in that armor....And everything out of it....I was thinking of you...." He said quietly
"And yet you just said you had never loved me." She said quietly as she looked down more before turning away

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫She was now in a process of having her mind, emotions transferred into the body. 5 minutes later, it was complete. Her abilitiesa and her life is now in that body☫...
Cova layed there before her eyes slowly opened and she sat up silently before looking at her hands

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova layed there before her eyes slowly opened and she sat up silently before looking at her hands

[/QUOTE]
''Cova...?''

...✦Neruka said before going over to Cova, the little goddess, gone✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Cova...?''
...✦Neruka said before going over to Cova, the little goddess, gone✦...
"Cova stared at her hands before she looked to neru. "N-neru?" She asked back not understanding the senses she was having

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Cova stared at her hands before she looked to neru. "N-neru?" She asked back not understanding the senses she was having

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka soon ran over to Cova and hugged her✦...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back