• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Asako blinked before smiling and opening the door a little wider, "Hi~ Kenai said I might be able to borrow some pj's from you, us being around the same height and all" she said.
Yuna blinked a few times as she looked at her "Oh, you're staying over?" She asked before nodding "uhm, sure, I can lend you some" she said as she hopped up onto her feet and went to her dresser soon pulling out some sleepwear "Here you go~" she said with a smile.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi started to kiss back the green apple flavor starting to show as she brought her hands to Nanami's shoulders and continued to kiss her☫...
...✦The flavor of the lollipop was a very distinguished taste that Nanami could tell. The green apple flavor that was somehow both sweet, yet sour. That was mainly what she liked about any lollipop that was green apple flavored. While it was sour to begin with, the more you licked it, somehow the sweeter it got. At least, that's how it was for her. Nanami couldn't really resist that kind of lollipop. She continued to kiss Fuyumi, her hands grasping her waist a little tighter✦...

Nonalaka said:
Yuna blinked a few times as she looked at her "Oh, you're staying over?" She asked before nodding "uhm, sure, I can lend you some" she said as she hopped up onto her feet and went to her dresser soon pulling out some sleepwear "Here you go~" she said with a smile.
Asako nodded,"yeah, I am." she said then walked over and grabbed the sleepwear, "thank you~ I'll give it back when i'm done with it" she said with a nod.

Roman said:
Talia had ran into her bedroom and shut the door, locking it before she climbed into bed and hugged a Teddy bear to her chest. "O-Oh... my God... what have I just done?" She asked herself, as she hugged the bear tighter. "What if she doesn't like me back?" Tears started to well in her eyes at the thought of being rejected by the first person she's ever liked. A tear dropped down her cheek and she sniffled. "I might just be stupid..." she said, the words being muffled because she was now holding the bear up to her mouth.
...♱Zenya soon went to her room and knocked on Talia's door. She felt like Talia began to doubt that she would be rejected. So Zenya just stood there and waited for Talia so she can assure her that she can accept Talia♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦The flavor of the lollipop was a very distinguished taste that Nanami could tell. The green apple flavor that was somehow both sweet, yet sour. That was mainly what she liked about any lollipop that was green apple flavored. While it was sour to begin with, the more you licked it, somehow the sweeter it got. At least, that's how it was for her. Nanami couldn't really resist that kind of lollipop. She continued to kiss Fuyumi, her hands grasping her waist a little tighter✦...
...☫Fuyumi continued to kiss Nanami as she deepened the kiss a little bit☫...

Roman said:
"Agreed." Cecil said, as he gently brushed some hair out of her face. He didn't want the hair blocking her beautiful face. He thought she should always show her smile. Once he did that, he smiled. "Well... That was the intimate we've ever gotten to be honest." He said softly. That's when Cecil thought back to how they wanted the little image he spoke about to come true. With how they had themselves a café and child. He tightened his grasp on her and smiled, his hold now turning into a hug. "M-Maybe this is how things are supposed to go... What if the image was more of... Well a vision?" He asked.
Maya nodded gently, it brought a tint to her cheeks as she thought back on previous events for a moment until she was then hugged, listening to his words she blinked a few times...the image more of a vision? "W-Well, perhaps? We'll just have to wait and see" she said softly, a small smile crossing her face.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya soon went to her room and knocked on Talia's door. She felt like Talia began to doubt that she would be rejected. So Zenya just stood there and waited for Talia so she can assure her that she can accept Talia♱...
Talia looked up from her bear and at the door. "No... I don't want any company right now. Whoever... it is... Just please come back later." She said softly, it was obvious sje had started crying. "Plus... I have some work to do... You'd only be in the way." She lied

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded gently, it brought a tint to her cheeks as she thought back on previous events for a moment until she was then hugged, listening to his words she blinked a few times...the image more of a vision? "W-Well, perhaps? We'll just have to wait and see" she said softly, a small smile crossing her face.
Cecil chuckled and looked up at the ceiling. "Yeah... I'm just spouting nonsense like some old guy." He said softly, looking back at Maya. "If it does happen, then I'll be very happy... You're the only person I'd want such a thing to happen with."

Nonalaka said:
Elliot smiled "Well I'm glad you think I'm nice" he said with a chuckle "And I'm sure she's curious to meet you since I don't make many friends" he said with a nod before paying for both their admission tickets. Once he had paid, he looked to her as she asked what to go on first, looking around he furrowed his brow a little in thought "Well I mean, you talked of how much you loved rollercoasters, so I guess we can go on one of them first" he said with a nod then a smile.

?Yumi?

tumblr_mzk60dRbI91qztgoio1_400.gif

Yumi smiled and clapped her hands together, before leaning forward a bit as she held up one finger. "Then I suggest we go on a super fast one first. It'll be tons of fun! I like to do really exciting ride first and then towards the end of the day, I go on slower rides so I can relax a bit." She said happily before pointing over in the direction of where there was a roller coaster. "I know a really good one that's over there, I think it's known to be the fastest ride here."

Roman said:
Talia looked up from her bear and at the door. "No... I don't want any company right now. Whoever... it is... Just please come back later." She said softly, it was obvious sje had started crying. "Plus... I have some work to do... You'd only be in the way." She lied
''al...alright...il be in my room if you need me''

...♱Zenya said before she stepped away from the door before going to her room and flopping on the bed before covering her eyes with her arm after removing her eye patch and throwing it off the bed♱...

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded,"yeah, I am." she said then walked over and grabbed the sleepwear, "thank you~ I'll give it back when i'm done with it" she said with a nod.
Yuna looked a little surprised really, after all Kenai had a thing about personal space, then again they did seem to be really good friends so maybe she was an exception, Yuna simply shrugged at the thought "Alrighty~ sleep well~" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna looked a little surprised really, after all Kenai had a thing about personal space, then again they did seem to be really good friends so maybe she was an exception, Yuna simply shrugged at the thought "Alrighty~ sleep well~" she said with a smile.
Asako nodded with a smile as she walked out of the room, waving before shutting the door, "Night!~" she said and walked back down the hall to Kenai's room.

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Celia. He noticed she was smiling which made him smile himself. When she asked if he could help with the dessert, he rubbed the back of us head a little and sighed before giving his answer...
"We're in this together Celia. That was the promise we made to one another the day we got married. So yeah... I'll help you."
...❤︎Celia was so happy that he agreed, that she almost started clapping. Though she was still driving and it would be bad if she took her hands off of the wheel just to do that. It really was a pretty simple dessert, there wasn't much to it besides layer of a few different things. Celia's smile turned into a grin as she spoke. After a few minutes, she pulled up to her apartment and put the car into park, taking the keys out of the ignition and getting out❤︎...

"Yay! I promise it's really simple and if you have trouble with anything, then I can do it."

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled and looked up at the ceiling. "Yeah... I'm just spouting nonsense like some old guy." He said softly, looking back at Maya. "If it does happen, then I'll be very happy... You're the only person I'd want such a thing to happen with."
Maya giggled "I don't think you are, visions are possible" she said as she nuzzled her face against him gently "And likewise I'll be very happy too~" she said softly, even the thought of it made her heart flutter a little and brought a smile to her face.

WeirdPrincess said:

?Yumi?

tumblr_mzk60dRbI91qztgoio1_400.gif

Yumi smiled and clapped her hands together, before leaning forward a bit as she held up one finger. "Then I suggest we go on a super fast one first. It'll be tons of fun! I like to do really exciting ride first and then towards the end of the day, I go on slower rides so I can relax a bit." She said happily before pointing over in the direction of where there was a roller coaster. "I know a really good one that's over there, I think it's known to be the fastest ride here."
Elliot nodded "I guess that order makes sense" he said with a smile "Anyways, what are we waiting for?" He said happily before he began walking in that direction with Yumi.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded with a smile as she walked out of the room, waving before shutting the door, "Night!~" she said and walked back down the hall to Kenai's room.
Yuna smiled and waved a little before putting her ear phones back in and going back to her book.

,Kenai had since gotten changed and was now brushing his teeth.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''al...alright...il be in my room if you need me''
...♱Zenya said before she stepped away from the door before going to her room and flopping on the bed before covering her eyes with her arm after removing her eye patch and throwing it off the bed♱...
As much as Talia wanted to run after Zenya and apologize for kissing her, she couldn't. She just didn't find it in herself to go do so. "Z-Zenya..." She said into the bear. The sound of her voice was enough make more tears stream down her cheeks, though the sobs were silent. Talia eventually went and unlocked her door, soon stepping out and quietly making her way to Zenya's room.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled and waved a little before putting her ear phones back in and going back to her book.

,Kenai had since gotten changed and was now brushing his teeth.
Asako looked around the room as she waited for Kenai to finish up, sitting down and waiting.

Roman said:
As much as Talia wanted to run after Zenya and apologize for kissing her, she couldn't. She just didn't find it in herself to go do so. "Z-Zenya..." She said into the bear. The sound of her voice was enough make more tears stream down her cheeks, though the sobs were silent. Talia eventually went and unlocked her door, soon stepping out and quietly making her way to Zenya's room.
...♱Zenya was in her room sitting on the edge of her bed just practicing her magic, maintaining a chaotic purple fire ball. Though it soon exploded but no causing any harm or damages around, it was just an illusion. Zenya sighed in defeat. She was doing that trying to see if what happened today is still bothering her. Clearly, it is. She just couldnt think how she would face Talia like this♱...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori couldn't help but notice the change in Masahi's demeanor as they kissed. She noticed he was being a little more... possessive than normal. Not that she minded, really if she was being honest she kind of liked it. Her breath hitched a bit as her hands were brought above her head and held there, leaving the rest of her vulnerable. Honestly she was surprised he only slipped his hand under her shirt to rest it on her side, considering that he pretty much had full reign to do... well, whatever he wanted. Either way, the contact of his skin on hers made her shiver, causing her to break the kiss to catch her breath. Her cheeks darkened at her reactions, and she looked at Masahi like a rabbit caught by a fox, knowing she was stuck and very much open for the taking. Well, she didn't mind it, so it was alright☆...
"So that was only kiss number two, right? You need three more."
...♝Masahi raised an eyebrow as Kaori pulled away, he stopped at her side as he thought it wouldn't of been enough to make Kaori break the kiss. Oh well. For the moment Masahi's grin returned in full force while his eyes looked at Kaori's lips before looking further down before returning back up to look Kaori in the eye as he tilled his head. He was gonna enjoy this, especially as it seemed Kaori was keeping count fore him. It was then that Masahi cooed in a playful tone♝...

"Yes, unless you count my love bite on your lip~ Now then, shall we continue here, or should i take you to the bedroom?"

...♝Even as Masahi he wasn't wasting time, as his hand had started moving up Kaori's torso, to a more... desirable location. Once there Masahi decided to test his boundaries and pinch. The whole time while looking Kaori in the eyes with his grin never leaving his face♝...

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani laughed a little, at least he was confident the mech would keep trouble away, that all the assurance she needed "Alright then and yes, the last thing I'd want would be anyone dead so no full power" she said with another small laugh though a small percentage of that statement was serious.
Nexus smiled and looked at Axel. "Alright, we're heading out. Make sure that Akuma guy doesn't get anywhere near us, Ineur too." He said as he guided Ilaani to the door. Axel nodded. "Understood." He said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh. sure! where we goin..?''
...♱Roselyn asked as she smiled at Mari. She wanted to know where they were going so she could be cautious to not fall while their out♱...
Mari shrugged. "I dunno, I was thinking of grabbing a bite to eat then going to the beach for a dip. If we have any time after that we can go watch a movie too if you like." She said happily as she made a happy grin. "Sound good?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia was so happy that he agreed, that she almost started clapping. Though she was still driving and it would be bad if she took her hands off of the wheel just to do that. It really was a pretty simple dessert, there wasn't much to it besides layer of a few different things. Celia's smile turned into a grin as she spoke. After a few minutes, she pulled up to her apartment and put the car into park, taking the keys out of the ignition and getting out❤︎...

"Yay! I promise it's really simple and if you have trouble with anything, then I can do it."
Taylor got out of the car and stretched. He went to the back back doors of the car and opened it on one side. Taylor then got the sushi out and closed the door...

"Alright then~"

TheDragoon said:
Mari shrugged. "I dunno, I was thinking of grabbing a bite to eat then going to the beach for a dip. If we have any time after that we can go watch a movie too if you like." She said happily as she made a happy grin. "Sound good?"
''well...im pregnant so i dont think we can go to the beach to go swim..''

...♱She said as she nervously laughed♱...

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked around the room as she waited for Kenai to finish up, sitting down and waiting.
Kenai soon finished up brushing his teeth, leaving the bathroom he went back to his room again, yawning a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back