• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
((Okay! I'll start :3))
Mari was combing her hair gently and putting pretty little ribbons in it in the bathroom. She was planning to either go spend some time with Rosie-San, her dad and mom, or Natsumi. Natsumi and her dad and mom had gotten pretty busy though so Roselyn seemed like her best bet.
...♱Roselyn was in her room, her belly more rounded which was obvious she was pregnant♱...

TheDragoon said:
Nexus sighed. "I know all that's happened has been pretty stressful, but maybe we should take this opportunity to have some fun. Do you want to go to the amusement park?" He asked Ilaani as he held one of her hands with a smile, Axel sitting up against a counter and drinking a soda. He looked like he was being extremely alert.
Ilaani nodded in agreement when he said things were stressful, jeez saying the last day or two was stressful was an understatement really, getting taken to a new, strange place with no time to even pack and then waiting wondering if your husband is alive or dead, not to mention that.... Thing she saw. Nevertheless, Ilaani offered the best smile she could muster up in that moment, maybe a trip would calm things down a little "Yeah, that sounds nice" she said as she looked to him, the smile dropped a little "It is safe to go....right?" She then asked, she wasn't scared or anything but she didn't want to walk into unwanted trouble either.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn was in her room, her belly more rounded which was obvious she was pregnant♱...
Mari came out of the bathroom and smiled when she saw Roselyn, since they were living together it made her happy to see her partner in crime every morning. "Hey Rosie-San, I'm going out today, do you want to come with?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded in agreement when he said things were stressful, jeez saying the last day or two was stressful was an understatement really, getting taken to a new, strange place with no time to even pack and then waiting wondering if your husband is alive or dead, not to mention that.... Thing she saw. Nevertheless, Ilaani offered the best smile she could muster up in that moment, maybe a trip would calm things down a little "Yeah, that sounds nice" she said as she looked to him, the smile dropped a little "It is safe to go....right?" She then asked, she wasn't scared or anything but she didn't want to walk into unwanted trouble either.
Nexus nodded. "Yeah, I think I scared him off for now, but I'm not completely sure. If anything happens, Axel is going to activate that mech we've been working on. It's probably the best thing we have ever made. It could destroy a city with one punch!" He chuckled. "But don't worry, we'll make sure we don't go full power because if we did that we would be dead."

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded. "Yeah, I think I scared him off for now, but I'm not completely sure. If anything happens, Axel is going to activate that mech we've been working on. It's probably the best thing we have ever made. It could destroy a city with one punch!" He chuckled. "But don't worry, we'll make sure we don't go full power because if we did that we would be dead."
Ilaani laughed a little, at least he was confident the mech would keep trouble away, that all the assurance she needed "Alright then and yes, the last thing I'd want would be anyone dead so no full power" she said with another small laugh though a small percentage of that statement was serious.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi couldn't help but act the way he was. It had simply been too long since he had been intimate with her for his liking. Not only that, but there was the slight jealousy that had fueled him to act this way, too make it plain as day that Kaori was his. Though at the moment he was too preoccupied to actually be thinking that; seeing as he was rather enjoying the sensation of kissing Kaori. On that topic, Masahi attempted opening his mouth a little while pressing more into the kiss. While doing that, he had moved Kaori's arms above her head. After that Masahi fumbled a bit with his hands before grabbing both of Kaori's with one of his own; freeing his other hand to move till it had slipped under Kaori's shirt and rested on her side. At this point he had noticed that his own inner heat had built up with his heart racing. Moving so Kaori had room to pull away from the kiss Masahi sighed into the kiss♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori couldn't help but notice the change in Masahi's demeanor as they kissed. She noticed he was being a little more... possessive than normal. Not that she minded, really if she was being honest she kind of liked it. Her breath hitched a bit as her hands were brought above her head and held there, leaving the rest of her vulnerable. Honestly she was surprised he only slipped his hand under her shirt to rest it on her side, considering that he pretty much had full reign to do... well, whatever he wanted. Either way, the contact of his skin on hers made her shiver, causing her to break the kiss to catch her breath. Her cheeks darkened at her reactions, and she looked at Masahi like a rabbit caught by a fox, knowing she was stuck and very much open for the taking. Well, she didn't mind it, so it was alright☆...

"So that was only kiss number two, right? You need three more."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Pretty busy seemed like an understatement. It was like everyone was so preoccupied with the events that there wasn't that much time, if any at all, to do anything at all. Asuka would be slightly surprised if if she saw people who weren't on high alert. Or maybe the situation had calmed down some while she was out and not everything was as hectic as she last remembered it. It was a bit hard to tell. Though besides that, Asuka was glad that she could finally be at peace, even if it was for a day or so. At the mention of their kids, she was curious as to what they were all doing. Having not seen any of them for a while, she couldn't exactly help but worry. Maybe she was just being paranoid and didn't need to worry, but that was a bit hard what with everything happening❦...

"I do wonder what the kids are up too and I would hope they're doing okay.. I probably don't need to worry and should just enjoying being here."
...♅Akira looked towards Asuka and soon leaned backwards. He stared up at the sky in thought, contemplating his wife's question. As he sat there, he closed his eyes and began sensing for their presences, soon finding where they're located. His eyes slowly opened as his irises returned to Asuka, his smile remaining as he spoke♅...

I'm not sure. I know Haruo is running missions with his friend, and I think Hikari is at the Estate with my mother and I believe Kioko is with her friend, female friend that is. Our children are fine, honey, no need to worry~

-------------------

...♈Kenji sat within a darkened corner of his rented room. When he cried there was a rawness to it, like the pain was still an open wound. He would clasp onto something for support, anything, a table or the back of a chair, and then his whole body would shake. The sobs were stifled at first as he attempted to hide his grief, then overcome by the wave of his emotions he would break down entirely, all his defences washed away in those salty tears. When he at last turned his face to the mirror, he was a picture of grief, loss, devastation. It was the face of one who had suffered before and didn't know if he could do it again. Then, just when he thought the breakthrough would come and he would trust himself with his vulnerability, the shutters would come down, his emotion walled off behind a mask of coping. He would just wear it until everything was right again, he didn't know another way. He closed his eyes and spoke, his tears slowly coming to a stop♈...

Lumi-chan..

...♈Kenji suddenly woke up, standing in Euphoria's town square, bodies littered around him battered and bloody. A sound soon echoed from the corner of the square. The scream was primal. It had a raw intensity to it that told of urgency, of desperate need. Kenji shifted his green irises over to the child and analysed him. All that kid knew was that Momma was nowhere close and he was as scared as an adult would be in the forest at night. He slowly raised his left arm and looked at the large amount of Sanctum blood that clung to his skin and clothes. He opened his mouth and extended his tongue, running it's surface against the dark blood, savouring the acidic taste. Blood trickled down the corner of his mouth as he spoke, his now green irises focusing on the portal to Earth that towered before him as his voice left his mouth in a rugged, dark tone♈...

I want more...

tumblr_inline_o0exci3JX81tnbrtf_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...itd be cool if uhhhh...i actually dont know. but i can say that a letter is fine or if they just kissed me''
Talia blushed when Zenya said they could kiss her, but she wanted her to know that she liked her by any means necessary. She knew she didn't have any paper and pen around, so she moved closer to Zenya. She put her hands on Zenya's shoulders and pulled her into a kiss. When she pulled away, Talia blushed badly and looked to her side before she got up and ran into her bedroom.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota honestly didn't mind cooking, she just knew she wasn't the best at it, but she could make simple things no problem. Upon hearing his question, she furrowed her brow in thought for a moment as she thought about " I never gave that much thought, but there's a few possibilities 1, they now eat take out every night, 2, my step mom or one of my step siblings has finally bothered their backsides to learn to cook properly instead of expecting Colin or myself to cook for them or 3, they all have chronic food poisoning " she said shuddering a little at the last one, yes, her families cooking was that bad, apart from her oldest step brother, who was probably the nicest out of all of them since he never picked on her or Colin, though he got married and moved away when Dakota was younger.
...⚒Roland nodded with a raised eyebrow. Surely no one was that bad at cooking, right? Oh well, though one would think that you'd want to have everyone in the house able to cook just in case. Finally Roland stood up and stretched before pointing towards the stairs⚒...

"You finish up eating, i forgot some stuff up stairs that i need to grab."

...⚒Roland then walked out of the dinning room and down the hall to the stairs before ascending up them⚒...

Nonalaka said:
"Well plants are green, so I'm going to like green ~" she said with a gentle smile before she was kissed closing her eyes slowly, she began kissing back, placing a hand on his cheek, so much for working at the painting to get it done early, not that she minded of course, this was more fun than painting walls.
Kenai then went into his room and grabbing his pj's "If you need something more comfortable to sleep in I'm sure Yuna can lend you some sleepwear I'd say you're both around the same clothes size" he said with a nod before going to the bathroom change and brush his teeth.
Asako nodded before looking around, "Where would I find where that is?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland nodded with a raised eyebrow. Surely no one was that bad at cooking, right? Oh well, though one would think that you'd want to have everyone in the house able to cook just in case. Finally Roland stood up and stretched before pointing towards the stairs⚒...

"You finish up eating, i forgot some stuff up stairs that i need to grab."

...⚒Roland then walked out of the dinning room and down the hall to the stairs before ascending up them⚒...

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "Alright" she said as he left, there wasn't much left on the plate so it wouldn't take her long to finish, though she had gotten a bit distracted by thoughts of her step family for a little bit, she soon snapped out of it and turned her attention to finishing off her food as she waited for Roland to return.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, as she looked around, and spotted a lone tree. She smirked.
"Shall we try to climb that tree? That'd be.. Unusual place to sit down and enjoy the view with you... But i'd love to try... Maybe share a kiss or two, while we're there?" She said, looking slyly at Nai, walking towards the tree she just mentioned. It was pretty tall, around 6 meters.
Nai ran over to the tree and looked up at it. "Sure! But... Try not to fall." He said happily as he quickly scooped Fricka up off the ground and jumped up. He had jumped high enough for them to find one of the stronger branches to land on. "This good?"

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded before looking around, "Where would I find where that is?" she asked.
"Yuna's room is three doors down from mine" he called from the bathroom door before going in and closing it.

Yuna was in her room sitting on her bed, wearing headphones as she appeared to be reading through some kind of spell book...

Nonalaka said:
"Yuna's room is three doors down from mine" he called from the bathroom door before going in and closing it.

Yuna was in her room sitting on her bed, wearing headphones as she appeared to be reading through some kind of spell book...
Asako smiled, "right!" she said as she stared walked down the hallway, counting the door's as she passed by them. Recounting to make sure it was the right one she nodded to herself before knocking on the door, cracking it open.

TheDragoon said:
Mari came out of the bathroom and smiled when she saw Roselyn, since they were living together it made her happy to see her partner in crime every morning. "Hey Rosie-San, I'm going out today, do you want to come with?" She asked.
''oh. sure! where we goin..?''

...♱Roselyn asked as she smiled at Mari. She wanted to know where they were going so she could be cautious to not fall while their out♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Celia knew she was stubborn, she probably got it from both of her parents. Also with Ulqui too, though she was probably the most out of all of them. There were a lot of times were she wanted to do things for herself and wouldn't let anyone help her with anything, even if they asked. In her mind, she'd rather be dependent on herself then others because no everyone always fell through. Though Celia did admit that she couldn't exactly be like that forever and would appreciate the help here and there. Married couple were suppose to be like that right? That's what her mother had told her at least. Shaking her head as if to get rid of her thoughts, she sat up straighter and spoke with a slight smile??...

"I think you're putting it lightly when you say a little stubborn.. If we should practice working together.. does that mean you could help me with the desserts then? There's no baking involved really, it's just putting a layers of chocolate, yogurt or fruit in a cup."

tumblr_nnzsm6B5W01r22euyo8_500.png
Taylor looked at Celia. He noticed she was smiling which made him smile himself. When she asked if he could help with the dessert, he rubbed the back of us head a little and sighed before giving his answer...

"We're in this together Celia. That was the promise we made to one another the day we got married. So yeah... I'll help you."

Roman said:
Talia blushed when Zenya said they could kiss her, but she wanted her to know that she liked her by any means necessary. She knew she didn't have any paper and pen around, so she moved closer to Zenya. She put her hands on Zenya's shoulders and pulled her into a kiss. When she pulled away, Talia blushed badly and looked to her side before she got up and ran into her bedroom.
...♱Zenya blushed badly, her eyes widened as she sat there. Soon she looked back at the stairs before looking forward and putting a hand over her mouth as she came to the realization♱...

''she...liked me...?''

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina just stared Thomas down as he only grew more angry, smirking as the mana blade pricked and drew blood from her neck. Yeah it hurt a bit but she was just more proud of herself that she got a reaction out of him. But she just kept smirking as he realized his towel had fallen exposing his nether region. She couldn't help but laugh as he seemed to freak out and run away into the bathroom, apparently very ashamed of being unclothed. This meant he dropped his grip on her, and she landed on her feet, stuffing the towel under her bed with the rest of his clothes before following him toward the bathroom. Trying to enter it, she found that there was a mana wall blocking her, but it wasn't solid like normal. In fact, if she pushed a bit, it seemed to give way, and this only made her smirk grow into a devilish smile♤
"What's the matter, are you ashamed or something? Afraid this "succubi" is gonna getcha? Hey, what even is a succubi?"

...♤With a bit of effort, Lumina successfully pushed her way into the bathroom. Not that she had a door to worry about anyways, Thomas and his mana sword had taken care of that already. The phoenix just looked Thomas down, moving closer to him, knowing it'd get a reaction out of him if she did. Considering the half-assessment state of the mana wall be threw up, it didn't seem like he was totally in control of his abilities. This was too much fun to pass up, and she grinned at him with a teasing expression♤...

"Cmon now, don't be shy~ you're cute when you're shy~"
...♜Thomas had pulled the shower curtain over himself by the time Lumina had walked in. Thomas had an overly meek look on his face while it turned almost as red as a tomato. Why was he in this situation? It felt like there was some higher force out to get him, wanting him to be as defenseless as a child. Well, if there was, they got their wish. And so Thomas could only as Lumina came up to him, Thomas trying to back away, but he was already against the wall. So really, it just looked like him trying to push the wall back as he looked away from Lumina. He needed something to take his mind off of the situation. Ah the question! What's a succubi? That was easy.♜...

"A-a succubi is a demon of lust. It usually targets males and either seduces or rapes them. Using the act of reproduction as a means to feed on the the males life force...."

...♜Thomas shut his mouth as he realized that saying what he did could have just made the situation worst. He really hoped the Lumina wouldn't take it to heart and act like a succubi. Really, he just wanted his clothes, and for Lumina to not be so close to him, but he had a feeling after what he just said, it wasn't happening♜...

LunaCrosby said:
Asako smiled, "right!" she said as she stared walked down the hallway, counting the door's as she passed by them. Recounting to make sure it was the right one she nodded to herself before knocking on the door, cracking it open.
Yuna looked to the door as it creaked open, taking out her earphones as she looked over "Ah, Hey Asako~" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna looked to the door as it creaked open, taking out her earphones as she looked over "Ah, Hey Asako~" she said with a smile.
Asako blinked before smiling and opening the door a little wider, "Hi~ Kenai said I might be able to borrow some pj's from you, us being around the same height and all" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Maya smiled sheepishly before giggling a little "Yeah...Guess we got carried away huh..." She said as she looked around, her face colouring a little bit when she thought of the possibility that someone could have waltzed in there with no warning, the thought alone was terrifyingly awkward to her, almost made her want to hide her face, though there was no need to, since no one was there obviously, putting her hand to her face she realised that there was still a little bit of paint there she must have missed in an attempt to wipe it off, she giggled lightly "Ah jeez..." She muttered quietly.
"Agreed." Cecil said, as he gently brushed some hair out of her face. He didn't want the hair blocking her beautiful face. He thought she should always show her smile. Once he did that, he smiled. "Well... That was the intimate we've ever gotten to be honest." He said softly. That's when Cecil thought back to how they wanted the little image he spoke about to come true. With how they had themselves a café and child. He tightened his grasp on her and smiled, his hold now turning into a hug. "M-Maybe this is how things are supposed to go... What if the image was more of... Well a vision?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya blushed badly, her eyes widened as she sat there. Soon she looked back at the stairs before looking forward and putting a hand over her mouth as she came to the realization♱...
''she...liked me...?''
Talia had ran into her bedroom and shut the door, locking it before she climbed into bed and hugged a Teddy bear to her chest. "O-Oh... my God... what have I just done?" She asked herself, as she hugged the bear tighter. "What if she doesn't like me back?" Tears started to well in her eyes at the thought of being rejected by the first person she's ever liked. A tear dropped down her cheek and she sniffled. "I might just be stupid..." she said, the words being muffled because she was now holding the bear up to her mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back