• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Scarlet sighed and leaned against a wall, staring ahead of her, it was way too hot out for this to be happening. "Levi, can't we go somewhere with less heat?" she asked.

@Mayyflower

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Kenai soon finished up brushing his teeth, leaving the bathroom he went back to his room again, yawning a little.
Asako looked over at Kenai, "You take a while to change and brush your teeth, I left and when I came back you still weren't done" she said

TheDragoon said:
Nexus smiled and looked at Axel. "Alright, we're heading out. Make sure that Akuma guy doesn't get anywhere near us, Ineur too." He said as he guided Ilaani to the door. Axel nodded. "Understood." He said.
Ilaani looked to him as he spoke, she really hoped they wouldnt see either of those two on their day out, which they needed in her oppinion. She then smiled and waved a little at Axel "See ya later!" She said before she stepped outside into the hallway along with Nexus.

Nonalaka said:
Maya giggled "I don't think you are, visions are possible" she said as she nuzzled her face against him gently "And likewise I'll be very happy too~" she said softly, even the thought of it made her heart flutter a little and brought a smile to her face.
Cecil chuckled lightly. "If you're happy about it, then that'd only make me even happier. We'd technically have everything we wanted." He said. "The café and family that is."

Roman said:
Alejandro chewed the food he had in his mouth, and soon smiled at the mention of his sister. His sister was one of the most important people in his life. He chuckled a little, "My twin, Misaki? She's amazing. I wouldn't want any other person as my sibling." He said smiling happily.
...€ May smiled at his reply, she wished she had siblings.. Other goddess didn't really count €...

"Sounds like you really love her, is she here?"

TheDragoon said:
((Hey! I'm free to interact! Sorry, I should have left a notice I was going away from RPnation for a while... >~<))
@Nonalaka @LunaCrosby @I'mlazysoforgivemeifIdonttageveryone
(Im free..)

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked over at Kenai, "You take a while to change and brush your teeth, I left and when I came back you still weren't done" she said
Kenai looked at her, blinking a few times, he never really took note of how long he was in there for really "I do?...Uhm, sorry I took too long..." He said with a nod.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi continued to kiss Nanami as she deepened the kiss a little bit☫...
...✦As the kiss deepened, Nanami's hands loosed from her waist and went up to her sides as she kissed her. She wasn't exactly use to kissing like this since they didn't really kiss often or gone any further than kissing. Just thinking about it made her whole face turn red. She didn't know if she was ready to even go that far, even though they've been dating for a while✦...

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦As the kiss deepened, Nanami's hands loosed from her waist and went up to her sides as she kissed her. She wasn't exactly use to kissing like this since they didn't really kiss often or gone any further than kissing. Just thinking about it made her whole face turn red. She didn't know if she was ready to even go that far, even though they've been dating for a while✦...
...☫Fuyumi just kept kissing her. She thought about letting Nanami decide when to stop so she didnt stop kissing her☫...

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled lightly. "If you're happy about it, then that'd only make me even happier. We'd technically have everything we wanted." He said. "The café and family that is."
Maya smiled "Yeah, that would be great" she said softly "In fact, it would be just perfect" she said befor pecking him on the lips. Honestly those things in her life would content her for life Cecil, their little business and in the future a possible little bundle, smiling brightly to herself for a bit she then looked to Cecil "We...should probably get dressed again" she said with a slight giggle.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet sighed and leaned against a wall, staring ahead of her, it was way too hot out for this to be happening. "Levi, can't we go somewhere with less heat?" she asked.

@Mayyflower
...? Levi turned around and looked back at Scarlet, she shook her head ?...

"Its not even that hot.."

tumblr_n4p8xu6KtJ1r90zaxo3_500.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya was in her room sitting on the edge of her bed just practicing her magic, maintaining a chaotic purple fire ball. Though it soon exploded but no causing any harm or damages around, it was just an illusion. Zenya sighed in defeat. She was doing that trying to see if what happened today is still bothering her. Clearly, it is. She just couldnt think how she would face Talia like this♱...
Talia watched as Zenya did what she was doing. A faint blush made its way to her cheeks as she thought about how much fun they usually have together. "Zenya.. I want to apologize for earlier.."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...im pregnant so i dont think we can go to the beach to go swim..''
...♱She said as she nervously laughed♱...
Mari nodded. "Right, I'm just going to sun bathe and maybe get a drink at the beach bar if that's alright." She said.

Mayyflower said:
...? Levi turned around and looked back at Scarlet, she shook her head ?...
"Its not even that hot.."

tumblr_n4p8xu6KtJ1r90zaxo3_500.gif
Scarlet looked at levi and blinked, "You must be immune to heat then because it's hotter then hell for me..." she said.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai looked at her, blinking a few times, he never really took note of how long he was in there for really "I do?...Uhm, sorry I took too long..." He said with a nod.
Asako shook her head, "nothing to apologize for, it might just be me having horrible track of time" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked at levi and blinked, "You must be immune to heat then because it's hotter then hell for me..." she said.
...❋ Levi chuckled and shrugged ❋...

"Your over dramatic"

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi chuckled and shrugged ❋...
"Your over dramatic"
Scarlet took her back off the wall, "It might just be i'm too hot to be outside and so the sun's jelouse of my beauty" she said and smirked

Mayyflower said:
...€ May smiled at his reply, she wished she had siblings.. Other goddess didn't really count €...

(Im free..)
"To be honest, I'm not sure." Alejandro said, as he finished his food and began drinking his orange juice. "Why? Do you wish to meet her?"

LunaCrosby said:
Asako shook her head, "nothing to apologize for, it might just be me having horrible track of time" she said.
Kenai chuckled "It could be either of us having that" he said with a shrug before sitting at the edge of the bed.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked to him as he spoke, she really hoped they wouldnt see either of those two on their day out, which they needed in her oppinion. She then smiled and waved a little at Axel "See ya later!" She said before she stepped outside into the hallway along with Nexus.
Nexus chuckled as they went to the elevator. "Axel won't be spying, don't worry. He's going to probably go eat somewhere nearby with the restraunt card I got on the way in here." He said. "That way he can keep an eye on the boundaries of the park for anything suspicious."

LunaCrosby said:
Ally looked at Shingo and smiled, "that was a lot more tiring then I expected it to be" she said.
@TheDragoon
Shingo nodded and kissed her forehead. "Hey, it was worth it wasn't it?" He said as he held their child a bit closer to her face. "You made a beautiful one." He said with a gentle smile.

Mayyflower said:

(Im free..)
((I'm in the mood for Kite or Hanran xD Kite more cause he's a silly guy .3.))

Nonalaka said:
Elliot nodded "I guess that order makes sense" he said with a smile "Anyways, what are we waiting for?" He said happily before he began walking in that direction with Yumi.

◎Yumi◎

Yumi bounced along excitedly, happy to get on a rollercoaster. The one they were about to go on was one of her favorites. Well really, she liked them all. It was a bit hard to choose her favorite when she relatively liked all of them. "So what have you been up to since I last saw you?" Yumi questioned.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai chuckled "It could be either of us having that" he said with a shrug before sitting at the edge of the bed.
Asako nodded, "could be both as well" she said then looked at the clothe's she had been given, "i'm gonna go change" she said and got up.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet took her back off the wall, "It might just be i'm too hot to be outside and so the sun's jelouse of my beauty" she said and smirked
...❋ Levi smirked but then the smirk went away, they were twins so she couldn't say anything about her looks, she simply shook her head❋...

"Come on lets just go get a hotel or something"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back