• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled lightly and looked at Celia. He was glad to see that she was thinking the same thing he was, so obviously he was right. Married couples did work together.... Maybe that's something they need to work on. They get along well, but they... They never work together.
"Stop beating yourself up about it. You can be a little stubborn at times, but I don't blame you. Let's just practice working together sometimes."
...??Celia knew she was stubborn, she probably got it from both of her parents. Also with Ulqui too, though she was probably the most out of all of them. There were a lot of times were she wanted to do things for herself and wouldn't let anyone help her with anything, even if they asked. In her mind, she'd rather be dependent on herself then others because no everyone always fell through. Though Celia did admit that she couldn't exactly be like that forever and would appreciate the help here and there. Married couple were suppose to be like that right? That's what her mother had told her at least. Shaking her head as if to get rid of her thoughts, she sat up straighter and spoke with a slight smile??...

"I think you're putting it lightly when you say a little stubborn.. If we should practice working together.. does that mean you could help me with the desserts then? There's no baking involved really, it's just putting a layers of chocolate, yogurt or fruit in a cup."

tumblr_nnzsm6B5W01r22euyo8_500.png

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

"If she's as nice as you, then I'd gladly like to meet her." Yumi said with a smile. It wasn't before long that the had reached the amusement park and had gotten through its entrance gates. She guessed it wasn't exactly one of there most busiest days because there weren't a lot of people. Though that meant the lines were shorter than usual, which was a plus side. She didn't want to wait for almost an hour to get on a ride, that would suck. "So what should we do first?"
Elliot smiled "Well I'm glad you think I'm nice" he said with a chuckle "And I'm sure she's curious to meet you since I don't make many friends" he said with a nod before paying for both their admission tickets. Once he had paid, he looked to her as she asked what to go on first, looking around he furrowed his brow a little in thought "Well I mean, you talked of how much you loved rollercoasters, so I guess we can go on one of them first" he said with a nod then a smile.

TheDragoon said:
((Hey! I'm free to interact! Sorry, I should have left a notice I was going away from RPnation for a while... >~<))
@Nonalaka @LunaCrosby @I'mlazysoforgivemeifIdonttageveryone
((Its okay~ I was bummed out about having ilaani just stuck though :P ))

Roman said:
(((( OK xD ))))
Cecil laid there on the covered floor of the unfinished café with Maya. He honestly couldn't believe where they had their "fun". What if one of the workers had come back and saw them? That'd be the end of Cecil's life. He looked at Maya, and smiled, seeing his clothes scattered on the floor behind her. "Out of all places..." He said jokingly.
Maya smiled sheepishly before giggling a little "Yeah...Guess we got carried away huh..." She said as she looked around, her face colouring a little bit when she thought of the possibility that someone could have waltzed in there with no warning, the thought alone was terrifyingly awkward to her, almost made her want to hide her face, though there was no need to, since no one was there obviously, putting her hand to her face she realised that there was still a little bit of paint there she must have missed in an attempt to wipe it off, she giggled lightly "Ah jeez..." She muttered quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shrugged "World class or not, it tastes better than my own cooking" she said with a gentle laugh. "Back in my stepmom's house the only one that cooked was Colin, the rest were hopeless, I helped an odd time but he did most of it" she said with a nod.
@Tobi Neafearn I think this was it?))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shrugged "World class or not, it tastes better than my own cooking" she said with a gentle laugh. "Back in my stepmom's house the only one that cooked was Colin, the rest were hopeless, I helped an odd time but he did most of it" she said with a nod.
Nonalaka said:
@Tobi Neafearn I think this was it?))
...⚒Roland chuckled at the thought of how helpless they must of been on nights where Colin went out. It was a given here that you would have to learn to cook. Heck, Roland remembered a few time where he saw a couple of his family members drag Dakota into the kitchen. There was a few laughs to be had then, but not too many at the same time. Then as Roland smiled, he spoke to Dakota in a curious tone⚒...

"So, if Colin was the cook, and he moved out to make sure you were okay; then whom would be cooking there now?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
sure xD why not? i mean Natsumi is busy with her girlfriend xD )
((Okay! I'll start :3))

Mari was combing her hair gently and putting pretty little ribbons in it in the bathroom. She was planning to either go spend some time with Rosie-San, her dad and mom, or Natsumi. Natsumi and her dad and mom had gotten pretty busy though so Roselyn seemed like her best bet.

I walk into school with my white T-shirt with a heart on it and some pink shorts I put my hair into a ponytail and looks around with my one gold eye

[QUOTE="Funtime foxy]I walk into school with my white T-shirt with a heart on it and some pink shorts I put my hair into a ponytail and looks around with my one gold eye

[/QUOTE]
(((( Hi there! I'm Roman. I usually help with in the "Character Sign-up" tab here in the Fantasy Highschool RP and I can't say I remember you making a character sheet. If you haven't already can you please do so I can tell you if your character is allowed or not.

-Roman,

Have a good one! ))))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland chuckled at the thought of how helpless they must of been on nights where Colin went out. It was a given here that you would have to learn to cook. Heck, Roland remembered a few time where he saw a couple of his family members drag Dakota into the kitchen. There was a few laughs to be had then, but not too many at the same time. Then as Roland smiled, he spoke to Dakota in a curious tone⚒...

"So, if Colin was the cook, and he moved out to make sure you were okay; then whom would be cooking there now?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota honestly didn't mind cooking, she just knew she wasn't the best at it, but she could make simple things no problem. Upon hearing his question, she furrowed her brow in thought for a moment as she thought about " I never gave that much thought, but there's a few possibilities 1, they now eat take out every night, 2, my step mom or one of my step siblings has finally bothered their backsides to learn to cook properly instead of expecting Colin or myself to cook for them or 3, they all have chronic food poisoning " she said shuddering a little at the last one, yes, her families cooking was that bad, apart from her oldest step brother, who was probably the nicest out of all of them since he never picked on her or Colin, though he got married and moved away when Dakota was younger.

TheDragoon said:
((We could continue if you like, they still have a gold card to go to the amusement park :3))
((Sure, Sure~ could you start off though? :D ))

Roman said:
(((( Hi there! I'm Roman. I usually help with in the "Character Sign-up" tab here in the Fantasy Highschool RP and I can't say I remember you making a character sheet. If you haven't already can you please do so I can tell you if your character is allowed or not.
-Roman,

Have a good one! ))))
(I HALP *Touches face and keeps poking it*)

Nonalaka said:
((Sure, Sure~ could you start off though? :D ))
Nexus sighed. "I know all that's happened has been pretty stressful, but maybe we should take this opportunity to have some fun. Do you want to go to the amusement park?" He asked Ilaani as he held one of her hands with a smile, Axel sitting up against a counter and drinking a soda. He looked like he was being extremely alert.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas was pissed. Why did Lumina have to get this personality after being reborn? Lumina's taunting of of eating the cake in front of him only made him angrier, swapping the numbing effect for one of pain while pricking Lumina's neck with the tip on the mana blade. It was then that Lumina had said something about him being cute. No, it wasn't him, but there was no one else in the room, Thomas then spoke in an irritated tone, not amused at all♜...

"What do you mean? We're the only two people in here, with no way for anyone to get in or out. For that matter, they can't even hear in here."

...♜Thomas then noticed where Lumina was looking before realizing that it felt a bit exposed around where the towel was suppose to be. Looking down as well, Thomas's face started reddening. As it did, the mana blade fluctuated before dispersing into nothingness. Thomas then let go out of Lumina while making a meek whining noise. After that Thomas quickly tried grabbing for the towel, but was too embarrassed, so he ran back into the bathroom before creating a very weak and unstable mana wall in the doorway that could probably be pushed through♜...

"S-stay away! Y-you succubi!"

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina just stared Thomas down as he only grew more angry, smirking as the mana blade pricked and drew blood from her neck. Yeah it hurt a bit but she was just more proud of herself that she got a reaction out of him. But she just kept smirking as he realized his towel had fallen exposing his nether region. She couldn't help but laugh as he seemed to freak out and run away into the bathroom, apparently very ashamed of being unclothed. This meant he dropped his grip on her, and she landed on her feet, stuffing the towel under her bed with the rest of his clothes before following him toward the bathroom. Trying to enter it, she found that there was a mana wall blocking her, but it wasn't solid like normal. In fact, if she pushed a bit, it seemed to give way, and this only made her smirk grow into a devilish smile♤

"What's the matter, are you ashamed or something? Afraid this "succubi" is gonna getcha? Hey, what even is a succubi?"

...♤With a bit of effort, Lumina successfully pushed her way into the bathroom. Not that she had a door to worry about anyways, Thomas ad his mana sword had taken care of that already. The phoenix just looked Thomas down, moving closer to him, knowing it'd get a reaction out of him if she did. Considering the half-assessment state of the mana wall be threw up, it didn't seem like he was totally in control of his abilities. This was too much fun to pass up, and she grinned at him with a teasing expression♤...

"Cmon now, don't be shy~ you're cute when you're shy~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back