• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"You don't have to worry. Your daughter and I have a pretty tight relationship. I'll admit... I was with... The U.N. at one point. I thought they'd be helping, but seeing how they treated the supers sickened me... I was too oblivious to the fact, and when I quit, Airi forgave me. I'm hoping we can have a relationship as strong as the one I have with your daughter."
...⊹Yuki just blankly smiled as she heard that he used to be part of the UN⊹...

''....eh?''

Thought:
WHAT ARE YOU STUPID?!! YOU'RE TRYING CONVINCE US THAT YOUR A REALLY GOOD GUY!! WHY WOULD YOU MENTION THAT?!!! BAKA BAKA BAKA...!!!

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova smiled at her then started to get dressed as she sat next to neru
"Maybe in time Ken. But for now id just worry about keeping Airi happy and us from killing you." Shira said teasingly to ken

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Soon Yuki's thought went away when she heard Shira. She didnt seemed pissed at all or angered which made her relax⊹...

Thought: Ken, you are one lucky son of a bitch..

''maybe now we both can eat some food yeah?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova smiled at her then started to get dressed as she sat next to neru
"Maybe in time Ken. But for now id just worry about keeping Airi happy and us from killing you." Shira said teasingly to ken

[/QUOTE]
HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Yuki just blankly smiled as she heard that he used to be part of the UN?...
''....eh?''

Thought:
WHAT ARE YOU STUPID?!! YOU'RE TRYING CONVINCE US THAT YOUR A REALLY GOOD GUY!! WHY WOULD YOU MENTION THAT?!!! BAKA BAKA BAKA...!!!

...?Soon Yuki's thought went away when she heard Shira. She didnt seemed pissed at all or angered which made her relax?...

Ken chuckled and nodded at Shira. "I won't... I've made one mistake before. I don't plan on making another." He said, before he remebered killing his mission coodinator in the U.N. he then gave a wink and smile.

latest

Roman said:
Ken chuckled and nodded at Shira. "I won't... I've made one mistake before. I don't plan on making another." He said, before he remebered killing his mission coodinator in the U.N. he then gave a wink and smile.
latest
maybe back to Talia and Zenya? while we wait for daniel?)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked towards Asuka and soon leaned backwards. He stared up at the sky in thought, contemplating his wife's question. As he sat there, he closed his eyes and began sensing for their presences, soon finding where they're located. His eyes slowly opened as his irises returned to Asuka, his smile remaining as he spoke♅...

I'm not sure. I know Haruo is running missions with his friend, and I think Hikari is at the Estate with my mother and I believe Kioko is with her friend, female friend that is. Our children are fine, honey, no need to worry~

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled lightly and nodded, we'll as least she knew that they were all somewhat safe. That was good to hear, now she wasn't as worried as she was before. Though she was bit surprised to hear that Haruo was up and moving around bevause the last time she saw him he was a baby. He must have had that growth spurt when she was gone, which Asuka was sad about. She didn't let it show, as she kept her smiling. Removing the plate from her lap, she set it beside her before planting her hands flat on the ground behind her, leaning back a little. Asuka was going to stop eating for the moment since she wasn't all that hungry anymore, surprisingly so, and just enjoy being on the beach❦...

"I guess I have nothing to worry about then if I know where they are. I'm such a worrier, that I can't help, but worry about them a little even if I know their safe."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Yuki just blankly smiled as she heard that he used to be part of the UN?...
''....eh?''

Thought:

...?Soon Yuki's thought went away when she heard Shira. She didnt seemed pissed at all or angered which made her relax?...

Roman said:
latest
"oh and ken." She said cheerfully before her face went cold. "If you even think of going back to the UN.... i will dip your body in battery acid then crucify you." She said with dead seriousness

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"oh and ken." She said cheerfully before her face went cold. "If you even think of going back to the UN.... i will dip your body in battery acid then crucify you." She said with dead seriousness

[/QUOTE]
"I wont let you do that without a fight." Ken said with a smile. "Don't worry though. I'm working with the resistance. I give them whatever knowledge I picked up on the U.N. to them."

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded a little, she loved meeting people €...
"Yea, I love meeting new people!"
"When I see her, I'll tell her to talk with you." Alejandro said as he drunk the last of his juice.

Roman said:
"I wont let you do that without a fight." Ken said with a smile. "Don't worry though. I'm working with the resistance. I give them whatever knowledge I picked up on the U.N. to them."
''Ken...you do know that...if you hurt my wife...i can easily end you''

...⊹She said as her sclera became black and a more evil look spread on her face⊹...

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya soon looked up before she smiled and shook her head♱...
''there's no need to be sorry..''
"I.. need to know Zenya..." Talia said softly. "I need to know if what I did was worth it. Was kissing you worth the courage it took?" She asked, hoping she'd say yes.

Roman said:
"I.. need to know Zenya..." Talia said softly. "I need to know if what I did was worth it. Was kissing you worth the courage it took?" She asked, hoping she'd say yes.
''well...im not refusing''

...♱She said as she smiled at her♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹She said as her sclera became black and a more evil look spread on her face⊹...

@Daniel reaving
Ken sighed, "But I wouldn't. I'd just dodge and duck at every attack she would through at me. A man who hits a woman doesn't deserve to be a man...."

@Daniel reaving

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina just stood there, with her hands on her hips, making a point to lean over so her chest was showing forward and more visible. That seemed to have gotten a reaction out of him before, so it'd probably be doubly effective if she did it now. Seeing Thomas being all wrapped up in the shower curtain only made her amusement grow, and she was tempted to just reach and try and take it from him, but it was then that he answered his question about the succubi. Ah, so that's what it was, huh? Grinning, Lumina took another step so that she was closer to him, to the point where if she put her arms out, she'd be pinning him to the wall. In the most seductive voice she could muster, she spoke to him before reaching out a hand and caressing his cheek♤...
"So you're thinking about me in that way, hm?~ Well then, I suppose I could oblige~"

...♤Lumina moved closer to where their bodies were almost touching, and it looked like she was going to hold true to her word before she simply flicked his forehead, twirling and walking to move out of the bathroom. That would probably mess with his head a little bit. Besides, she was definitely starting to get a bit tired from all the events from today. She did make sure to speak over her shoulder before pushing her way out of the bathroom♤...

"Just kidding~"

...♤Making her way out of the bathroom she headed over to the bed, stripping down to her bra and underwear. Lumina yawned a bit before flopping down on top of the bed, snuggling into the pillow a bit. Her natural phoenix body heat was keeping her warm, and she figured she'd be too hot under the blankets. She didn't care what part of her was showing anyways. Soon, Lumina fell into sleep, breathing deeply and peacefully♤...
...♜Thomas was petrified at Lumina's sudden advancement, his face trying to go pale if not for the face that it was also filling with color at the same time. He really should have just have kept his mouth shut, but something seemed off in his body. When Lumina spoke, even though he didn't want any form of what ever she had planned, something small manifested inside of him. It was something he never felt before, like a small fire waiting for something to happen, wanting something to happen. Though for the moment Thomas's want for nothing to happen was overpowering that small fire. When Lumina caressed Thomas's cheek he tried moving away at first, but then he realized it felt rather nice oddly enough. Without realizing it, Thomas had relaxed his hold on the curtain, having to stop himself from reaching up to grab Lumina's hand. Now there was something else, far more faint, it wasn't like a fire, but a dull pressure in the left side of his chest. Though this feeling disappeared faster than it appeared. Leaving only a questioning look in Thomas's eyes before he realized that Lumina was still getting closer and he started to panic. Thomas was literally stuck against a wall, and had nowhere to go if Lumina was actually gonna do what it seemed like she was going to do. However, Thomas just ended up getting flicked. Upon hearing Lumina's words as she left the room, Thomas let out a sigh and slid down the walk♜...

"Thank the heavens and pantheons."

...♜Thomas's butt his the ground as he stared up at the ceiling, feeling relived beyond what he should have. That is, until, he felt something else. At first he couldn't place it; then he knew what it was. Disappointment. Why was he disappointed? There was literally no reason why he should be disappoi-... It was then that Thomas realized that fire inside of him had grown, he felt warmer than he should, and his blood was flowing to a place that it never had before in such quantity. Then it got hard to think as he remembered Lumina's lack of clothing upon rebirth... Thomas smacked his cheeks to stop those thoughts. Taking a few moments to try and calm himself before sending a mana made rat to go find his clothes, though with how shaken he was, that rat didn't come back for a good twenty minutes, though it had his clothes in mouth. After getting dressed, not bothering to question where the clothing was, Thomas went over to the bed Lumina hadn't claimed before laying down on it. Using the last moments of his semi-clear head to make his mana fix the bathroom door before closing his eyes. Though Thomas didn't sleep, he was kept up all night with thoughts new to him, occasionally looking over at Lumina's almost nude form on the other bed♜...

"What she is trying to say ken is that our family matters most to us. and we wont hesitate to kill you if you hurt one of our family." She said to him

Roman said:
Ken sighed, "But I wouldn't. I'd just dodge and duck at every attack she would through at me. A man who hits a woman doesn't deserve to be a man...."
@Daniel reaving
HimeragiSeiker said:

@Daniel reaving

Lumina said:
((Alright I'm busy too, but I was the next to post))
...₪Violetta was left breathing heavy, sweating more and feeling more exhausted than she ever had before. That was... something else. Is that what humans felt all the time when they... wow. She just laid there, staring up at the ceiling, trying to catch her breath. If she wasn't pregnant after that, then she didn't know what would. God, they went at it like animals. Well really, how could they not, when things felt so good and so... intense? Smiling at the thought, Violetta glanced over at Takashi to see how he was doing, subconsciously slipping a hand down to her stomach where a baby would be growing if there was one inside her₪...

"You're really good at that, you know."
Takashi had an arm hanging off the bed, the heat from what they had just done filled the room and it was hot. His lower half had to be sore now. They were at it for hours and hours. For humans to be such creatures compared to the supers, he could understand now why they did this kind of thing. It felt amazing, but it was tiring. He could feel the sweat running down his forehead. It was as if he were outside in the rain. When Violetta told him he was goof at it he laughed lightly...

"Well... I wouldn't want you to be disappointed. Besides, you're supposed to give a lady what she wants. It'd be rude not to."

Takashi then placed a hand on Violetta's where she put her own. He gave her hand a light squeez and smiled. He smiled as he spoke and laughed a little when he finished...

"I'll be really pissed if this didn't we didn't get lucky... But that does mean we can try more."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What she is trying to say ken is that our family matters most to us. and we wont hesitate to kill you if you hurt one of our family." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"I've already told you I won't hurt Airi... Plus I don't really know anyone here." Ken said, rubbing the back of his head. "That being said, I won't hurt anyone." He said before walking out of the room. "I have to go now... And I promise. I'll remember every word you told me here today." He said before closing the door and leaving.

JJKab said:
"Yyyup" Fricka laughed lightly, sitting on the branch. She sighed, looking at the higchschool building. She was speechless.
@Lumina
Nai looked at the school when he saw that Fricka was doing so too. "Beautiful isn't it?" He asked softly. He put his arm around her and smiled.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...im not refusing''
...♱She said as she smiled at her♱...
Talia blushed badly and stared at Zenya. "W-What?" She asked, before smiling happily. The first person she liked didn't reject her... She was so happy the words wouldn't form. Moments later she could only find herself hugging Zenya tightly and crying into her shoulder. She wasn't crying loudly, tears were just dropping from her cheeks on to the sheets.

Roman said:
Talia blushed badly and stared at Zenya. "W-What?" She asked, before smiling happily. The first person she liked didn't reject her... She was so happy the words wouldn't form. Moments later she could only find herself hugging Zenya tightly and crying into her shoulder. She wasn't crying loudly, tears were just dropping from her cheeks on to the sheets.
...♱Zenya hugged back giggling a bit. Though what would happen if Taylor or Celia were to know?♱...

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled, as she referred "today". It wasn't going to take her a whole day, maybe 15 minutes at most. He turned his head to look at Iris.
"Well.. Thanks again for healing me, though... You didn't have to, you know?" He said, putting one of his hands in his pockets, the other one hanging loosely.

-------------

Fricka smiled lovely into the kiss, as she slowly pulled away, and stood up (assuming they were sitting/laying) and looked flirty at Nai.

"Shall we go on a walk? Maybe to the park, or... To a lake?" She asked. She was curious if there was lake nearby, so she mentioned it.

@RomN ( i think it's this...)
...❈Iris shrugged at his expression of gratitude. It's not like it really a was a huge thing or anything. Really, it was no big deal, and she just grinned as they walked. She hadn't really walked around the school much, well at least not in this direction anyways❈...

"It was the least I could do considering I'm the reason why you got it in the first place."

Lumina said:
...❈Iris shrugged at his expression of gratitude. It's not like it really a was a huge thing or anything. Really, it was no big deal, and she just grinned as they walked. She hadn't really walked around the school much, well at least not in this direction anyways❈...
"It was the least I could do considering I'm the reason why you got it in the first place."
"Yeaaah... Pretty much." Gregory smirked, as he looked forward, his hands in his pockets. There was a quiet growl in his stomach, but he ignored it, thinking he'd eat something in his dorm, probably. But yeah, he just met another girl by accident.

"In fact, you're the second girl i've met, by literally either bumping into her, or getting blown off my feet.. That is a pretty crazy day...." He spoke, looking at Iris.

Roman said:
Nai looked at the school when he saw that Fricka was doing so too. "Beautiful isn't it?" He asked softly. He put his arm around her and smiled.
"Yeah... It's beautifull.." Fricka nodded in agreement, nuzzling herself a bit closer to Nai. She looked at him, smiling lightly.w

"I can't believe... That there is such a nice view..." She said, grabbing Nai's hand that was wrapped around her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya hugged back giggling a bit. Though what would happen if Taylor or Celia were to know?♱...
Talia smiled. She was so happy that Zenya didn't reject her. "Y-You... know... You and my parents are really good friends. They might not approve of us being together like this... So maybe.. This was a mistake in a way. I don't care though. If they say we can't be together then I'll just go somewhere where what they say doesn't matter.."

JJKab said:
"Yeah... It's beautifull.." Fricka nodded in agreement, nuzzling herself a bit closer to Nai. She looked at him, smiling lightly.w
"I can't believe... That there is such a nice view..." She said, grabbing Nai's hand that was wrapped around her.
"Being here with you only makes it nicer." Nai said happily. "You make most of the things I do better. I say most because we haven't did everything together yet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back