• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed again, when Nai called her beautifull.
"W-was i beautifull? I don't t-t-think i a.... Ugh.." She sighed, looking at the highschool again.

"I thought i was going to pass out, when i saw your reaction... I was so flattered and nervous..."
"What had you nervous, my lovely wife?" Nai asked, remembering how she told him he could refer to her as his wife.

Roman said:
"What had you nervous, my lovely wife?" Nai asked, remembering how she told him he could refer to her as his wife.
Fricka chuckled a bit, when Nai referred to her as her wife.

"T-That you would... pass out.. Literally, your expression was really like you were going to black out..." She said quietly, looking up at Nai.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay...well...lets just hope they dont get really mad..''
"We'll just have to hope." Talia said siftly. "I-Is... i was wondering.... you know... never mind."

Mayyflower said:
...☪ Lexi chuckled when she heard kite, this was normal for her now ☪...
"Kaito! Lillith is looking for you"

...⚘Lillith wasn't used to the sudden outbursts yet so she ran over to Lexi and grabbed onto her leg and held on⚘...
Kite took over his top hat his father had given him on the way in and a bunny came out and hopped over to Lillith, snuggling up to her. He then kneeled by her and smiled warmly. "What is it little one?" He asked her.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May smiled and nodded €...
"Sounds good to me"
Alejandro chuckled and stood up. "I don't think we'll be able to spend the whole day together. I have a few things I have to take care of for my father. If you like I can meet up with you later at the park."

LunaCrosby said:
Ally blinked, she then looked at him. "While I rest what are you going to do?" she asked.
Shingo thought really quick. "Get a cheesecake then wait out in the lobby for you." He said.

JJKab said:
Lena slowly walked into the school's area, as she sighed, looking around.Another year... and yet, she forgot this place entirely. She needed someone to guide her again through the school. But, not seeing anyone around her, she decided to walk around the school's area herself. She had a slight cough, but that didn't stop her from dressing like it was 30 degrees Celcius outside. Lena slowly started walking towards the school building, humming quietly
@Anyoned
Shuu Lumina was laying under a tree in the courtyard, lazying around in its shade. His blonde hair blew gently in the breeze and his slightly masculine body was slouched. He wasn't wearing a jacket, despite it being cold. He looked completely fine.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu Lumina was laying under a tree in the courtyard, lazying around in its shade. His blonde hair blew gently in the breeze and his slightly masculine body was slouched. He wasn't wearing a jacket, despite it being cold. He looked completely fine.
While walking towards the main building, something caught Lena's attention. A guy lying down under a tree, pretty nice looking one, without something to warm him up. She was a bit stunned, as she stood there, looking at the man. She decided to approach him, as she did so.

"Uhm... Hey..." Lena said, waving meekly at him.

TheDragoon said:
Mari blinked a few times as they walked before answering as they got close to the cafe. "That seems kinda cool, but she could also have a cross between our eye colors, mine, or your eyes." She said.
''heterochromia doesnt sound too bad...''

JJKab said:
While walking towards the main building, something caught Lena's attention. A guy lying down under a tree, pretty nice looking one, without something to warm him up. She was a bit stunned, as she stood there, looking at the man. She decided to approach him, as she did so.
"Uhm... Hey..." Lena said, waving meekly at him.
Shuu opened one of his eyes and looked at her before closing it again and smiling slyly. "Hey, staying 'cool'?" He asked, making a pun about the cold weather. He was obviously very punny...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''heterochromia doesnt sound too bad...''
Mari nodded. "Mhm, we won't know till she's born tho." She said before going into the cafe, knowing that they were in public she should try to change the topic. "What are you thinking of getting to eat? Your eating for 2 now." She giggled.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu opened one of his eyes and looked at her before closing it again and smiling slyly. "Hey, staying 'cool'?" He asked, making a pun about the cold weather. He was obviously very punny...
Lena laughed lightly, as she looked at the guy, putting her hand on her hip.

"Well, you're THAT kind of guy, who likes puns, I see... Yeah, i'm "chillin' " out.." She stated, smiling a bit, as she sat down in front of him, looking at him

"Anyways, I'm Lena.. mind share your name?" She asked.

JJKab said:
Fricka chuckled a bit, when Nai referred to her as her wife.
"T-That you would... pass out.. Literally, your expression was really like you were going to black out..." She said quietly, looking up at Nai.
"A growing boy's mind isn't exactly the best place to expect clean thoughts." nai Said nervously.

Roman said:
"A growing boy's mind isn't exactly the best place to expect clean thoughts." nai Said nervously.
"Yeah... sometimes girls are like that too" Fricka stated, smiling a bit, as she looked at the school again. She spotted a girl that was talking to a guy lying under a tree, and smirked a bit.

"They're pretty nice... look at them" She said.

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded. "Mhm, we won't know till she's born tho." She said before going into the cafe, knowing that they were in public she should try to change the topic. "What are you thinking of getting to eat? Your eating for 2 now." She giggled.
''i dunno...i just know it has to be low sugar''

Roman said:
Han had just finished making a sandwich and was now on his way back to his room with Roman. "So... How did you exactly do that?"
Roman sighed and pointed at his arm. "My clone's attack went through the guy and he ended up messing up my arm... But none of my attacks really landed. It was like he was invisible. And... He was as strong as me. That being said, he wasn't just anyone."

Han shook his head and sighed as they stopped in front his bedroom door. "I hope you be careful if you ever end up in a situation like that again. You're my only cousin. Don't need you getting hurt. Anyways, I've finished my work and now it's time to see my wife. I hope she isn't angry that I left without warning."

Roman chuckled and nudged Han's arm. "I'll come with. I haven't seen her in gorever myself. I just hopes she remembers who I am..."

Han chuckled also and opened the door. He seen Celia looking as if she was tired and exhausted. "Celia? Celia are you okay?" He asked as him and Roman ran into the room to check on her.
Celia mumbled a bit before getting the energy to speak. Defeating all of those demons drained her, and so did that attack. "Yeah... I'm fine... Nothing to worry about..." She said slowly, coughing. Obviously, it WAS something to worry about. A huge crisis was at foot, that could probably tear the fabric of the universe itself.

JJKab said:
Lena laughed lightly, as she looked at the guy, putting her hand on her hip.
"Well, you're THAT kind of guy, who likes puns, I see... Yeah, i'm "chillin' " out.." She stated, smiling a bit, as she sat down in front of him, looking at him

"Anyways, I'm Lena.. mind share your name?" She asked.
Shuu opened his eyes, still smiling and gave her a playful wink. "I'm Shuu Lumina. It's a pleasure to meet you. You don't seem like a very 'cold' person." He said, continuing his pun streak.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu opened his eyes, still smiling and gave her a playful wink. "I'm Shuu Lumina. It's a pleasure to meet you. You don't seem like a very 'cold' person." He said, continuing his pun streak.
Lena smirked, as she decided to crawl next to Shuu, and lied down a bit from him, but near the tree he was under.

"That's a nice name.... You know, i just came here for my 2nd year, and, like, i forgot everything... Would you mind if i asked you to TU-tour me around?" She asked, looking at him, smiling slyly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''huh...? no just say it''
"I'll just ask a different time." Talia said before got up. "I'm gonna go to my room..." She Said softly as she walked out and went in her room to lay down.

(((( Let's stop their interaction until otherwise. We could use this time for her to talk to Celia after she finishes dinner with Taylor and his brother ))))

JJKab said:
Lena smirked, as she decided to crawl next to Shuu, and lied down a bit from him, but near the tree he was under.
"That's a nice name.... You know, i just came here for my 2nd year, and, like, i forgot everything... Would you mind if i asked you to TU-tour me around?" She asked, looking at him, smiling slyly.
Shuu nodded with approval, as if rating her pun skills as top notch. "Sure. You seem pretty cool, just don't 'freeze' up alright?" He asked her as suddenly she noticed his body heat was hotter than a normal humans.

Roman said:
"I'll just ask a different time." Talia said before got up. "I'm gonna go to my room..." She Said softly as she walked out and went in her room to lay down.
(((( Let's stop their interaction until otherwise. We could use this time for her to talk to Celia after she finishes dinner with Taylor and his brother ))))
ok xD wanna move to Helena and Azusa or Seol and Hannae (or something like her name) or Arashea and Akane?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno...i just know it has to be low sugar''
Mari looked at the menu and pointed to some pancakes. "I'm gonna have some pancakes with some syrup. We could order something sugar free for you if you like." She told her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded with approval, as if rating her pun skills as top notch. "Sure. You seem pretty cool, just don't 'freeze' up alright?" He asked her as suddenly she noticed his body heat was hotter than a normal humans.
Lucy smiled widely, but noticed something.. weird. At least in her opinion. His temperature was pretty high... She shrugged slightly, as she stood up, looking at him

"You're pretty hot.. if you know what I'm saying" She said, as she winked at Shuu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back