• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
As Lucy was walking around the school, being tutoured by Shuu, she still felt his warmth
"Listen, I need to know... how are you so hot? Not in that way you thought I were talking about, but in a LITERALL! Way!" She stated, shivering a bit, crossing her arms together.
Shuu heard her yell the last few parts and it kinda hurt his ears, causing him to wince. He sighed. He probably should explain. "I'm a Sun God. I can make myself hotter or colder, and I can manipulate some aspects of the sun, like the amount of sun being shined on a specific spot." He said before noticing she was shivering. "You look a bit cold, should I warm you up?" He asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded. "Yeah, on buisness though. Here I was known as the master of faster... I was actually better than Axel at this place, I was basically their champion racer." He said as the elevator started moving back to the lobby.
Ilaani smiled and nodded lightly as she listened to his words "So if you were doing so well here, what made you leave?" She asked as she watched the numbers on the elevator count down.

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled and pecked Maya on the forehead. "If it does, then it'd be the start of one crazy adventure for us. Managing a café and dealing with a family might be hard seeing how we're young." Cecil then looked up at the ceiling and happily looked at her when she suggested they get dressed. "Good idea. If you want, you can actually head home and I'd finish up the painting. I don't have work tomorrow so I'll be free."
"Yeah, It could be difficult, but we'd be okay, we're a pretty great team in my opinion" she said with a smile before she sat up and grabbed her clothes, beginning to dress again "I guess I could head home...though are you sure you're okay with the painting yourself?, I feel a bit lazy letting you do the work..." She said looking back at him.

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded. "We'll just have to see! I still can't believe you fell in love with me, I mean, I'm your dinner." She giggled, remembering god eaters feed off the power of other gods.
''well...werent you the one who fell in love with me first?''

...♱She said with a giggle before pecking Mari's lips♱...

TheDragoon said:
Shuu heard her yell the last few parts and it kinda hurt his ears, causing him to wince. He sighed. He probably should explain. "I'm a Sun God. I can make myself hotter or colder, and I can manipulate some aspects of the sun, like the amount of sun being shined on a specific spot." He said before noticing she was shivering. "You look a bit cold, should I warm you up?" He asked her.
"Sorry about the shouting part.. but... yeah, if you could... it's so dang cold here" Lucy stated, looking at Shuu.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled and nodded lightly as she listened to his words "So if you were doing so well here, what made you leave?" She asked as she watched the numbers on the elevator count down.

"Yeah, It could be difficult, but we'd be okay, we're a pretty great team in my opinion" she said with a smile before she sat up and grabbed her clothes, beginning to dress again "I guess I could head home...though are you sure you're okay with the painting yourself?, I feel a bit lazy letting you do the work..." She said looking back at him.
Nexus sighed. "I'm sure Axel told you right? This place is evil. I got consumed by the greed and wanted to get more and more cards. I didn't care if others were deprived of cards. As long as I was the master of faster, nothing else mattered. Axel saved me... I have a lot to thank him for." He explained.

JJKab said:
"Sorry about the shouting part.. but... yeah, if you could... it's so dang cold here" Lucy stated, looking at Shuu.
Shuu blushed a little, looking to the side before he moved a little closer and hugged her, increasing his body temperature a bit to warm her up. "Better?" He asked her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...werent you the one who fell in love with me first?''
...♱She said with a giggle before pecking Mari's lips♱...
Mari blushed a bit wildly, then it lightened as she rubbed the back of her head. "I know, I just never expected you to love me back." She said shyly before pecking her lips back.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed a little, looking to the side before he moved a little closer and hugged her, increasing his body temperature a bit to warm her up. "Better?" He asked her.
Lucy's cheeks changed colour to a bright pink, as she was being hugged by Shuu. She shook her head, as if trying to get rid of sudden flow of emotions, and nodded.

"Y-Yeah.. Much better.. thanks" She said quietly, smiling a bit.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie grinned upon hearing this, as bland as he was in his speech and emotions, she somehow found fun to hang around with, mostly because she was convinced that that was just a shell and his way of acting intrigued her greatly, nevertheless she tilted her head once more at his request before nodding. She then mustered up all her sound energy and sent it in his direction, which was more tiring than she would have thought.
@Akio
Taking her sound energy was easy, perhaps even easier then if she aimed the attack because he almost seemed as an amplifier and funnel as he took her energy and gave it direction. Suddenly he was so full of energy he knew if he didnt let it out it would shake his bones to pieces so he leapt, destroying the concrete he had been standing on as he lepapt at a massive boulder, his hands acting like lances and sent energy into the boulder. For a second nothing happened and then there was a massive crack as the boulder seemed to shake itself about, breaking into several pieces and exploding backwards from the back of the boulder being shaken to pieces.

TheDragoon said:
Mari blushed a bit wildly, then it lightened as she rubbed the back of her head. "I know, I just never expected you to love me back." She said shyly before pecking her lips back.
''well just remember, il just feed off of you occasionally. not all the time~''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia closed her door once she got out and trotted to the front entrance of her apartment, using her house key to unlock the door as she spoke. She left the wide door open so Taylor could come in with sushi before taking off her bag and putting it on the small table beside the door. There wouldn't be anymore running around, for today at least. There was still the problem of grocery shopping, which she'd do tomorrow. She wasn't really happy about since it took so much time, but they were running low on drinks and food. Celia took off her shoes before venturing further into her apartment, heading towards the kitchen. Once there, she looked through the junk drawer until she found a hair tie. She didn't want any of her hair getting in the dessert, that would just be gross. After putting up her hair into a bun, Celia went over to the cupboard and pulled out everything she needed and setting on the counter behind her. There was actually some prepping she needed to do before she could actually start layering everything in the glass cups❤︎...

"Can you put those in the fridge for now, please? I don't want to leave it out until after making the dessert because that's when I'll be setting everything up."
Taylor Nodded and put the sushi in the fridge before he went to help Celia.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus sighed. "I'm sure Axel told you right? This place is evil. I got consumed by the greed and wanted to get more and more cards. I didn't care if others were deprived of cards. As long as I was the master of faster, nothing else mattered. Axel saved me... I have a lot to thank him for." He explained.
tumblr_mvl4gv4Lcw1sv7t1co5_250.gif

Ilaani looked away from the elevator number and looked to him "Eh?" She blinked a few times "I could never imagine you being that way..." She said softly "I guess this place is pretty evil if it could even rub off on someone like you..." She said quietly "I'm glad it didn't change you permanently"

TheDragoon said:
Kite frowned a bit, knowing finding Skipper might be a bit tough... It couldn't be too tough, could it? "Where do you you think he went sweetie?" He asked softly.
...⚘ May held the bunny close and thought for a little before shrugging⚘...

"I looked everywhere"

JJKab said:
Lucy's cheeks changed colour to a bright pink, as she was being hugged by Shuu. She shook her head, as if trying to get rid of sudden flow of emotions, and nodded.
"Y-Yeah.. Much better.. thanks" She said quietly, smiling a bit.
Shuu pulled away quickly once she was warmed up, not wanting her to get too close to him. He didn't want to get close to others either, but that was a secret. "Alright, should we just finish the tour?" He asked her.

Mayyflower said:
...⚘ May held the bunny close and thought for a little before shrugging⚘...
"I looked everywhere"
Kite thought hard for a second, then nodded lightly. "Then he'll be in the last place you look for him. Do you want me to help you look?" He asked happily.

Roman said:
Alejandro smiled and nodded. "Alright. I should be free around lunch time. We can meet up for lunch and then maybe... go see another movie? I'll leave it up to you."
...€ May chuckled and nodded before going over and hugging him, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and soon disappearing €...

"Sounds good to me. Cya later!"

TheDragoon said:
Shuu pulled away quickly once she was warmed up, not wanting her to get too close to him. He didn't want to get close to others either, but that was a secret. "Alright, should we just finish the tour?" He asked her.
Once Shuu pulled away, Lena shivered a bit, as she looked at him, smiling a bit

"Sure... one thing i want to know is: Where is the pool?" She asked, looking around.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well just remember, il just feed off of you occasionally. not all the time~''
Mari giggled lightly at her statement. "I don't mind, just don't overdo it." She said as she started eating her pancakes.

TheDragoon said:
Kite thought hard for a second, then nodded lightly. "Then he'll be in the last place you look for him. Do you want me to help you look?" He asked happily.
...⚘ Lillith nodded happily ⚘...

"Yes please"

Nonalaka said:
tumblr_mvl4gv4Lcw1sv7t1co5_250.gif

Ilaani looked away from the elevator number and looked to him "Eh?" She blinked a few times "I could never imagine you being that way..." She said softly "I guess this place is pretty evil if it could even rub off on someone like you..." She said quietly "I'm glad it didn't change you permanently"
Nexus nodded. "I know, that's why you can't give in to its temptations. It's nice and all, but you leave something more important than money and fame behind..." He said as the elevator came to a stop. "Well, let's get going!" He said excitedly as he began guiding her out the door, looking for the amusement park.

JJKab said:
Once Shuu pulled away, Lena shivered a bit, as she looked at him, smiling a bit
"Sure... one thing i want to know is: Where is the pool?" She asked, looking around.
Shuu nodded. "Sure, it's to the right of the gym I believe." He said. "Do you like swimming?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded. "Sure, it's to the right of the gym I believe." He said. "Do you like swimming?" He asked.
"I love it to bits!" The same thought of swimming made Lena giggle a bit. She stopped, as she looked a bit unsure at Shuu

"Was I cute there for a second?" She asked, a small blush appearing on her cheeks. She didn't want to look cute, but she was afraid that Shuu would say "Yes".

JJKab said:
"I love it to bits!" The same thought of swimming made Lena giggle a bit. She stopped, as she looked a bit unsure at Shuu
"Was I cute there for a second?" She asked, a small blush appearing on her cheeks. She didn't want to look cute, but she was afraid that Shuu would say "Yes".
Shuu chuckled. "Would it be a bad thing if I said yes? Because you were a 'bit' cute for a moment there." He said, making yet ANOTHER pun.

TheDragoon said:
Celia looked around a bit, nervous about saying it, before she mustered it out. "The time demon has returned. And he plans on resetting everything to where he is the supreme being of all of existence..." She finally said. "He tried to do this once before, and almost succeeded. Before he could though, we sealed him away in a deep dimension in space time where he couldn't even touch the timelines. He must of broke free with all of the chaos caused by the Chaos Kin taking control of me... And aparantly this man named Drakon. I don't know who he is but aparantly he has the ability to make events that weren't supposed to happen, happen."
((Oh if only Violetta wasn't human and had her powers... this would be easily taken care of xDD carry on xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back