• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Shuu chuckled. "Would it be a bad thing if I said yes? Because you were a 'bit' cute for a moment there." He said, making yet ANOTHER pun.
Lena's blush only deepened, when Shuu said that. She giggled nervously, as she looked away, trying to avoid his gaze. She couldn't believe he would make a pun out of that.

"Okay... So... could you lead me therE? I kinda wanted to swim a little.." She stated, her blush slowly dispersing

Akio said:
Taking her sound energy was easy, perhaps even easier then if she aimed the attack because he almost seemed as an amplifier and funnel as he took her energy and gave it direction. Suddenly he was so full of energy he knew if he didnt let it out it would shake his bones to pieces so he leapt, destroying the concrete he had been standing on as he lepapt at a massive boulder, his hands acting like lances and sent energy into the boulder. For a second nothing happened and then there was a massive crack as the boulder seemed to shake itself about, breaking into several pieces and exploding backwards from the back of the boulder being shaken to pieces.
tumblr_mpulfvgzjb1qhz2z0o1_500_by_michilawliet-d6fn0xd.gif

Rosalie watched in awe, blinking a time or two as the concrete below him cracked and he completely dissected the boulder. Soon a grin spread across her face as she clapped her hands together "That's amazing ~" her voice chimed as she looked at him.

@Akio

JJKab said:
Lena's blush only deepened, when Shuu said that. She giggled nervously, as she looked away, trying to avoid his gaze. She couldn't believe he would make a pun out of that.
"Okay... So... could you lead me therE? I kinda wanted to swim a little.." She stated, her blush slowly dispersing
Shuu nodded. "Sure, I might swim too while your at it. I got nothing better to do." He said, looking up at the sky a bit to help relieve her from his gaze.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded. "Sure, I might swim too while your at it. I got nothing better to do." He said, looking up at the sky a bit to help relieve her from his gaze.
Lena smiled a bit, as Shuu offered to swim with her, her blush dispersed entirely

"Sure... i won't mind your presence. I will enjoy it, to be honest" She stated, as she started walking towards where he told her the pool was, looking at him.

JJKab said:
Lena smiled a bit, as Shuu offered to swim with her, her blush dispersed entirely
"Sure... i won't mind your presence. I will enjoy it, to be honest" She stated, as she started walking towards where he told her the pool was, looking at him.
Shuu wondered why she was looking at him so much. Did she really find him that attractive or something? It was starting to confuse him but he just shook it off. He followed with silence and with a bit of a plain face.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu wondered why she was looking at him so much. Did she really find him that attractive or something? It was starting to confuse him but he just shook it off. He followed with silence and with a bit of a plain face.
Lena slowly looked forward, smiling a bit. She liked Shuu, he was a funny and entertaining guy.

"You know...I was wondering... how often do you swim?" She asked out of curiosity, moving a strand of hair that was in front of her eye back behind her ear.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-oh...yeah''
...♱She said before she started to eat♱...
Mari laughed a little then started eating again. She was just thinking about their future a lot. Maybe she should change the topic to something to do more with present? She wasn't really sure. She just kept eating till she was done.

Nonalaka said:
tumblr_mpulfvgzjb1qhz2z0o1_500_by_michilawliet-d6fn0xd.gif

Rosalie watched in awe, blinking a time or two as the concrete below him cracked and he completely dissected the boulder. Soon a grin spread across her face as she clapped her hands together "That's amazing ~" her voice chimed as she looked at him.

@Akio
((That gif xD

Akio didnt answer right away, looking at his hands with some surprise in his expression, probably the most emotion she had seen on his face up until this point. "It's far more powerful then I though, partly because im amplifying it but he latent talent isn't bad." He turned to her and and while his face didn't change he seemed, pleased. It was hard to tell when his expression didn't change but he gave off a pleased aura. "My power is vibrations, i might have been able to crack the bolder with my own strength, maybe even heavily damage the face of it but I could have not have destroyed it without your help. Your latent power isn't bad." He said complementing her, her ability at least.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded. "I know, that's why you can't give in to its temptations. It's nice and all, but you leave something more important than money and fame behind..." He said as the elevator came to a stop. "Well, let's get going!" He said excitedly as he began guiding her out the door, looking for the amusement park.
Ilaani nodded as they stepped out onto the street, she soon began looking around, as stubborn as she naturally was, there was a time where she wasn't the nicest of people, what if this place changed her? She bit her lip as she thought about it, They were only staying here a while so maybe nothing would rub off on her unknowingly, she tried to shake the thought out of her head for now, deciding to focus on having a good day with Nexus instead of filling her thoights with nonsense...

JJKab said:
Lena slowly looked forward, smiling a bit. She liked Shuu, he was a funny and entertaining guy.
"You know...I was wondering... how often do you swim?" She asked out of curiosity, moving a strand of hair that was in front of her eye back behind her ear.
Shuu shrugged. "Probably up to 3 times a week. Most of the time I'm at the beach though when I swim." He told her as they approached the changing rooms. "I'll come meet you back out here okay?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu shrugged. "Probably up to 3 times a week. Most of the time I'm at the beach though when I swim." He told her as they approached the changing rooms. "I'll come meet you back out here okay?" He asked.
Lena's eyes slightly widened when she heard there was a beach nearby. She loved freediving, since her lungs were bigger than most human's were.

"Righty. I'll see you in a bit" She stated, as she walked towards the girl's changing rooms. She took off her clothes, and changed into her dark green swimming bikini. She then silently exited the changing room, and waited near the edge of the pool for Shuu.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded as they stepped out onto the street, she soon began looking around, as stubborn as she naturally was, there was a time where she wasn't the nicest of people, what if this place changed her? She bit her lip as she thought about it, They were only staying here a while so maybe nothing would rub off on her unknowingly, she tried to shake the thought out of her head for now, deciding to focus on having a good day with Nexus instead of filling her thoights with nonsense...
Nexus looked to the amusement park finally and headed in that direction. Some of its more vibrant lights had been shut off, but not all. It still looked like one huge beautiful fun amusement park. "This is probably one of the only good places here." He joked and walked in with her, one of their cards disappearing.

Akio said:
((That gif xD
Akio didnt answer right away, looking at his hands with some surprise in his expression, probably the most emotion she had seen on his face up until this point. "It's far more powerful then I though, partly because im amplifying it but he latent talent isn't bad." He turned to her and and while his face didn't change he seemed, pleased. It was hard to tell when his expression didn't change but he gave off a pleased aura. "My power is vibrations, i might have been able to crack the bolder with my own strength, maybe even heavily damage the face of it but I could have not have destroyed it without your help. Your latent power isn't bad." He said complementing her, her ability at least.
Rosalie smiled as she clasped her hands behind her back "Really? ~ well I'm glad you think so! Hopefully I get better!" She said as she rocked back and forth on her heels "And I guess we could make a good team if needs be, right?~" she asked, a bit of sing song in her voice at this time.

@Akio

TheDragoon said:
Mari laughed a little then started eating again. She was just thinking about their future a lot. Maybe she should change the topic to something to do more with present? She wasn't really sure. She just kept eating till she was done.
''so...we're probably gonna have to get married...huh?''

JJKab said:
Lena's eyes slightly widened when she heard there was a beach nearby. She loved freediving, since her lungs were bigger than most human's were.
"Righty. I'll see you in a bit" She stated, as she walked towards the girl's changing rooms. She took off her clothes, and changed into her dark green swimming bikini. She then silently exited the changing room, and waited near the edge of the pool for Shuu.
Shuu came out after he had changed out of his shirt and changed into some swim trunks he had left in a locker. They were plainly black, but they looked nice on him. His body was particularly fit too, not buff, but fit. He ran in and jumped in the pool, cannonballing into it full force. This caused water to splash onto Lena and force him to laugh uncontrollably.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus looked to the amusement park finally and headed in that direction. Some of its more vibrant lights had been shut off, but not all. It still looked like one huge beautiful fun amusement park. "This is probably one of the only good places here." He joked and walked in with her, one of their cards disappearing.
Ilaani looked in the direction of the park, admiring the lights, they may not have all been on but it still looked quite nice. "Well it certainly looks it" she said with a smile, noticing a card dissapearing before she began looking all around her again.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu came out after he had changed out of his shirt and changed into some swim trunks he had left in a locker. They were plainly black, but they looked nice on him. His body was particularly fit too, not buff, but fit. He ran in and jumped in the pool, cannonballing into it full force. This caused water to splash onto Lena and force him to laugh uncontrollably.
Lena shrieked, when water just bombarded her. She started giggling, as she looked a bit angrily at Shyu

"You little...!" She didn't finish, as she jumped into the water after him, giving a quick squeak before being submerged underwater.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie smiled as she clasped her hands behind her back "Really? ~ well I'm glad you think so! Hopefully I get better!" She said as she rocked back and forth on her heels "And I guess we could make a good team if needs be, right?~" she asked, a bit of sing song in her voice at this time.
@Akio
He nodded. With something that might have been a smile on his face. He was ecstatic about the strength of their symbiotic relationship of powers and even the most emotionless side of him could not helped but be pleased. "That we would." He said in agreement, looking back at the boulder again before turning back to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back