• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Arty said:
Drake thought for a bit, and eventually climbed out too, sitting next to her. "I... think... that... We shouldn't do something like this again. I don't think it's safe anymore..." A tear dropped from his face, but he quickly brushed it. "It looks like this can't happen again..."
Saekano pulled her knees up to her chest and hugged them a little, "You mean meet here like this? Or really.. at all? I don't understand why it's not safe when your brother doesn't have any kind of control over the U.N. or the police."

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano pulled her knees up to her chest and hugged them a little, "You mean meet here like this? Or really.. at all? I don't understand why it's not safe when your brother doesn't have any kind of control over the U.N. or the police."
"He gives them things... technologies they could use... Such as the tagging system I told you about earlier. I-I just don't know what to do!!!" He screamed standing up. "Every damn time! I never know what to do!"

Arty said:
"He gives them things... technologies they could use... Such as the tagging system I told you about earlier. I-I just don't know what to do!!!" He screamed standing up. "Every damn time! I never know what to do!"
((You skipped my Skylar reply .-.))

Lumina said:
...回 His words confused her. How did she get here? Did he not see her earlier? She definitely had spoken to him, was he that out of it that he hadn't noticed her this entire time? Frowning to herself, she just looked around, never having seen anything like it before. As he opened the door to the next room, her eyes followed him in as did her feet, and she glanced at John as he mentioned how the place had been looted. Well... that was unfortunate. I guess metal trapdoor leading to underground bases aren't all that common in the forest after all. She spoke softly when he was finished 回...

"...did they take anything valuable?"
@Arty

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no...i was like this for a long time. though i dont really mind. i made sure to tighten it''
...⊹She said with a giggle before standing next to Shira⊹...

''so...you wanted to speak about something...what is it?''

@Daniel reaving

''alright. you know, you dont have to act tough all the time really. its normal to be scared in a horror game. hell, im scared too''

...♱She said with a giggle♱...
Roman said:
Ken rubbed the back of his head nervously. He wasn't expecting her to be in a towel, even if it was tightened. "Well I was told by my parents a long time ago that I should make sure the -parents approve of me before I ask a certain question... Or give me permission to marry your daughter. I wanted permission to do that...." he said, blushing a little from embarrassment. Something he rarely ever did.
@Daniel reaving

Talia looked at Zenya and smiled. "H-How did you know I was scared?" She asked curiously.
Shiras eyes immidatley widened before she answered. "No." She said to him before looking to yuki slightly then back. "And i promise its not just me being mean.... you might have one over yuki but ive never met you before now." She said to him

Lumina said:
John studied her, and sighed, coming back from the supply room. The box he carried back was an assortment of weapons, and gadgets. "Fuck it. I'm going to do this. Everyone shall burn... people will feel the pain I have felt. I, John Abraus, will take you abnormals all will me..." He secured the box, and lifted it over his shoulder, climbing out of the place. "And you..." He stared at Skylar, however, didn't finish his sentence.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova gave her a loook of surprise before she hesitantly spoke. "Id love to neru but im a robot. children are impossible for me." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''i know...but its okay. we dont have to have children''

...✦She said before she kissed her✦...

Roman said:
Ken sighed lightly and put his hands in his pockets. "I had been expecting this reaction to be honest..." he said, looking over at Shira. "Would you allow me explain?"
@HimeragiSeiker
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shiras eyes immidatley widened before she answered. "No." She said to him before looking to yuki slightly then back. "And i promise its not just me being mean.... you might have one over yuki but ive never met you before now." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki just watched. She would approve but...of course Shira had never met Ken. So Yuki figured to just give them some time to chat and all⊹...

Roman said:
Ken sighed lightly and put his hands in his pockets. "I had been expecting this reaction to be honest..." he said, looking over at Shira. "Would you allow me explain?"
@HimeragiSeiker
HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki just watched. She would approve but...of course Shira had never met Ken. So Yuki figured to just give them some time to chat and all⊹...
"Go on." Shira said respectfully to him as she listened to him only to hear what he had to say

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But i want children. You just cant have them with me." she said back after the kiss

[/QUOTE]
''oh....hmmm...il have to think of something...how we can do that..''

...✦She said tapping her chin wondering how they could have children✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh....hmmm...il have to think of something...how we can do that..''
...✦She said tapping her chin wondering how they could have children✦...
"Its impossible Neru." she said sadly as she leaned on her

Lumina said:
...❈Iris grinned when he complimented her name. Of course it was cool! It was the coolest name ever, according to her. She did stop and blink when he asked her to accompany him back to his dorm? Well, the offer couldn't hurt, right? What's the worst that could happen? With a shrug, Iris stuck her hands behind her head and gave her answer❈...
"Sure, I've got nothing to do today."
Gregory smiled, as she referred "today". It wasn't going to take her a whole day, maybe 15 minutes at most. He turned his head to look at Iris.

"Well.. Thanks again for healing me, though... You didn't have to, you know?" He said, putting one of his hands in his pockets, the other one hanging loosely.

-------------

Fricka smiled lovely into the kiss, as she slowly pulled away, and stood up (assuming they were sitting/laying) and looked flirty at Nai.

"Shall we go on a walk? Maybe to the park, or... To a lake?" She asked. She was curious if there was lake nearby, so she mentioned it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Its impossible Neru." she said sadly as she leaned on her

[/QUOTE]
''no there has to be a way...you have some...human parts...right?''

...✦Neruka said as she looked at her✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No. The closest thing to human is my synthetic skin." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
Neruka ''o-oh...''

...✦Neruka said before looking down✦...

??? ''Do you want a child that badly?''

...☫A young and feminine voice asked☫...

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaving] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL] what happened to gregory and ali?!?!? ;- ;)
(((You told me. To move on, so Gregory gently released Ali, and walked away, firstly making sure it was okay with her... Also, i just logged on..)

HimeragiSeiker said:
Neruka ''o-oh...''
...✦Neruka said before looking down✦...

??? ''Do you want a child that badly?''

...☫A young and feminine voice asked☫...

Cova looked around quickly as a pistol poped from her left thy and she drew it as she scanned for a target

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova looked around quickly as a pistol poped from her left thy and she drew it as she scanned for a target

[/QUOTE]
??? ''Hey, no need to be so alarmed...im not here to hurt you. more like help. can you allow me to do that?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back