• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Talia hummed lightly and smiled as she watched Zenya. For some reason, Talia admired Zenya... A lot. She didn't exactly know why, but there was a reason. She just had to find it. "Great." She said softly.
...♱Once she finished cooking, she placed the plate of rice eggs and bacon in front of Talia along with a spoon, a fork, and a knife that was dull before getting a plate for herself. She sat down at the table and spoke before she started to eat♱...

''il clean the pan later. so lets eat''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu's face turned sad and hurt. "If id have known that i would have spared my self the pain of coming here." She said quietly

[/QUOTE]
"Make no mistake....Everything I did in that armor....And everything out of it....I was thinking of you...." He said quietly

Roman said:
"Well it's obvious you like green as much as I do~" Cecil said softly. He smiled up at Maya and chuckled a little. He then leaned up and kissed Maya again, this time he didn't pull away. It was actually pretty fun to him. They'd be working so hard on this place, maybe it was time for a break.
"Well plants are green, so I'm going to like green ~" she said with a gentle smile before she was kissed closing her eyes slowly, she began kissing back, placing a hand on his cheek, so much for working at the painting to get it done early, not that she minded of course, this was more fun than painting walls.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako got up and began following him, looking around as she did so.
Kenai then went into his room and grabbing his pj's "If you need something more comfortable to sleep in I'm sure Yuna can lend you some sleepwear I'd say you're both around the same clothes size" he said with a nod before going to the bathroom change and brush his teeth.

Mayyflower said:
(Dont really wanna roleplay but I feel bad when people wait on me)
...€ May chuckled, she smiled over at alejandro, observing him, all she could think of was how much she wanted to tell Han that she found someone... but she hasn't seen him in what seems like forever.. she continued to eat before taking a bite of eggs and froze, it was weird, she always tried to avoid eating anything with animals in it because of what she was but eggs were really good €...

"I-Is it bad.. if I eat eggs? Cause y'know im a animal goddess and all...?"

...♮ Luke took a drink of his drink and smiled, nodding. He really enjoyed hanging out with kairassi ♮...

"Sure why not"
((Its okay, I don't mind waiting until you feel up to it ~))

Kairassi grinned, happy she got to hang out with him again and hoping they'd be no bother with the U.N or anything to ruin their fun this time "Alright! I got a new fighting game we can play~" she said with a giggle before going back to eating her food.

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

Yumi followed after Elliot, soon catching up so she was walking alongside him. "That would be a bit weird if I brought along homework. Anyways, to get off of the topic of work, do you think they have games at the amusement park? Like carnival games? I can't remember if there was or not, it's been a while since I've been there."

-----

...✦Nanami shrugged a bit, she supposed it was kind of easy. Not when she first played it though, it was pretty difficult then. She always got caught by the janitors and failed missions that she was suppose to do✦...

"It can be at time, not really all the time though. I sometimes get stuck at the end during this ghost fight."
Elliot nodded "Im pretty sure there is" he answered "Though last time I was here I never got to play any, I went with my sister and a few of her friends, but she fell asleep in the haunted house attraction so I had to take her home...must've been the darkness in there that triggered her to sleep or something." He shrugged while chuckling lightly.

Akio said:
He nodded his mouth seeming to twitch ever so slightly again. "Of course. Only through practice can you learn and maintain your current grip on your powers and im no exception since I have to train to to keep my current level of skill. Still there is something I want to try first. Project as much sound energy as you can in my direction, don't worry about attacking me, just send as much at me as possible.
Rosalie grinned upon hearing this, as bland as he was in his speech and emotions, she somehow found fun to hang around with, mostly because she was convinced that that was just a shell and his way of acting intrigued her greatly, nevertheless she tilted her head once more at his request before nodding. She then mustered up all her sound energy and sent it in his direction, which was more tiring than she would have thought.

@Akio

Roman said:
Alejandro too at some of his eggs and smiled at May. "Well you're the Goddess of Animals. They'd understand, May. I'm pretty sure they would."
...€ May nodded and took a drink of her orange juice €...

"Yea that is right"

Nonalaka said:
((Its okay, I don't mind waiting until you feel up to it ~))
Kairassi grinned, happy she got to hang out with him again and hoping they'd be no bother with the U.N or anything to ruin their fun this time "Alright! I got a new fighting game we can play~" she said with a giggle before going back to eating her food.
...♮Luke chuckled and he finished his sandwich♮...

"What's the game called?"

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled and he finished his sandwich♮...
"What's the game called?"
"Well two really, I have mortal kombat its super gorey and stuff as usual or Paperbound, which is fighting but with little paper people~.....its funner than it sounds" she said with a small laugh before she finished off her food as well.

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta felt him lay down, and she peeked up at him. He seemed pretty happy with their decisions to be human and to start a family... she rolled on her side to better look at him, her face still blushing hard. As he wrapped his arm around her, another round of butterflies exploded in her stomach. Even touching him now was doing this? Goodness she was a wreck... was being a human always going to be like this? Or was it... Violetta made an involuntary squeaking sound when Takashi grabbed her and rolled them off the bed, and they landed on the floor. She hadn't expected that, and her emotions were all wacky, so she just looked at Takashi with a surprised face. Her eyes widened even further when he mentioned how tonight they might get lucky. Yeah... they had been talking about maybe trying tonight, hadn't they? With a true Violetta smile, she leaned down without a word, planting her lips on his, letting her weight push the two of them closer together. He felt... warmer. And she liked it₪...
Seeing Violetta's smile before she kissed him made Takashi happy. He could feel things getting a little heated from the body heat I'd the two merging before she even placed her lips on his. Normally he'd be able to take himself away from such pleasure, but he couldn't now. His powers were gone and he was enjoying this too much. Maybe this is why humans sometimes have a crazy amount of children. They can't escape the things that make them feel good... Well now neither could he. Kissing Violetta in this human body felt almost euphoric... And ye didn't want to stop. His grasp on her loosened and his hands made their way to her waist, where he slowly started pulling up her shirt, preparing her for the events to come.

(((( Fade )))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...haha that was sca-- OH MY FUH!!''
...☫She said as she Janitor had found her and killed her☫...
...✦Nanami yelled in surprise and fell back on the bed. Her heart heart was racing a mile a minute of at least, that eat it felt like. Seeing the janitor pop up had scared her half to death✦...

"Aaaah! That scared the living daylights out of me!"

Arty said:
Drake calmed down, and sat down. "I just don't know what to do anymore... I feel so empty..."
Saekano sat down next to him and was silent for a few seconds. She didn't really know what to say or do at a time like this. "I-I'm sorry.. I-I wish I knew how to help but I'm kind of... useless."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Once she finished cooking, she placed the plate of rice eggs and bacon in front of Talia along with a spoon, a fork, and a knife that was dull before getting a plate for herself. She sat down at the table and spoke before she started to eat♱...
''il clean the pan later. so lets eat''
Talia watched as Zenya put the food on the plates and sat one in front of her. It looked delicious. She didn't even know Zenya could cook so well. "T-Thanks Zenya." Talia said with a smile as she began eating.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami yelled in surprise and fell back on the bed. Her heart heart was racing a mile a minute of at least, that eat it felt like. Seeing the janitor pop up had scared her half to death✦...

"Aaaah! That scared the living daylights out of me!"
''oh my...''

...☫She said before putting down the controller and laughing a bit☫...

''that really gave me a scare''

Roman said:
Talia watched as Zenya put the food on the plates and sat one in front of her. It looked delicious. She didn't even know Zenya could cook so well. "T-Thanks Zenya." Talia said with a smile as she began eating.
''your welcome~''

...♱She said as she smiled a bit more at her before resuming to her plate to eat♱...

Gregory smiled, as she referred "today". It wasn't going to take her a whole day, maybe 15 minutes at most. He turned his head to look at Iris.

"Well.. Thanks again for healing me, though... You didn't have to, you know?" He said, putting one of his hands in his pockets, the other one hanging loosely.

-------------

Fricka smiled lovely into the kiss, as she slowly pulled away, and stood up (assuming they were sitting/laying) and looked flirty at Nai.

"Shall we go on a walk? Maybe to the park, or... To a lake?" She asked. She was curious if there was lake nearby, so she mentioned it.

@RomN ( i think it's this...)

Nonalaka said:
"Well plants are green, so I'm going to like green ~" she said with a gentle smile before she was kissed closing her eyes slowly, she began kissing back, placing a hand on his cheek, so much for working at the painting to get it done early, not that she minded of course, this was more fun than painting walls.
Cecil laughed lightly her Maya's comment. Unfortunately the walls weren't finished yet, but that didn't stop them doing what they wanted. As much as he'd love to finish, Maya's kisses kept him from doing so and the only thing he wanted was her right now. Cecil happily kisses back passionately, his grip tightening on Maya's waist.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded and took a drink of her orange juice €...
"Yea that is right"
Alejandro laughed lightly and continued to eat his food.

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled, as she referred "today". It wasn't going to take her a whole day, maybe 15 minutes at most. He turned his head to look at Iris.
"Well.. Thanks again for healing me, though... You didn't have to, you know?" He said, putting one of his hands in his pockets, the other one hanging loosely.

-------------

Fricka smiled lovely into the kiss, as she slowly pulled away, and stood up (assuming they were sitting/laying) and looked flirty at Nai.

"Shall we go on a walk? Maybe to the park, or... To a lake?" She asked. She was curious if there was lake nearby, so she mentioned it.

@RomN ( i think it's this...)
"We could do that." Nai saod, giving her an innocent smile. "Then after thst we head to my brother's house and est dinner and return to our dorms for the night. That's unless you don't want to sleep here with me again tonight."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''your welcome~''
...♱She said as she smiled a bit more at her before resuming to her plate to eat♱...
Talia smiled a little as she continued to eat. As she did so, she had got the idea to ask Zenya who she liked. This wasn't to benefit her in anyway... Well it was... "Hey Zenya? Have... You ever liked someone?"

Roman said:
"We could do that." Nai saod, giving her an innocent smile. "Then after thst we head to my brother's house and est dinner and return to our dorms for the night. That's unless you don't want to sleep here with me again tonight."
Fricka smiled, when Nai agreed on her plan.

"So.. Let's get prepared? Will you want to swim? Or just walk around?" She asked, not sure if she'd like to take her swimming stuff.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, when Nai agreed on her plan.
"So.. Let's get prepared? Will you want to swim? Or just walk around?" She asked, not sure if she'd like to take her swimming stuff.
"We could go to the pool to swim. It'd take us a while to get dry if we went swimming now." Naisaid as he looked at Fricka. "So yeah, just walking for now." He said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back