• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(I'm sorry ;( i forgot... Welp, i've got only 2 OC's, so i've got to tho... If leave my one oc occupied and my second is not free either... Also, i'm quite out of ideas for characters...)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](no i had asked you to not move on xD )

[/QUOTE]

HimeragiSeiker said:
??? ''Hey, no need to be so alarmed...im not here to hurt you. more like help. can you allow me to do that?''
Cova looked to neru to see if she was ok with it

JJKab said:
(I'm sorry ;( i forgot... Welp, i've got only 2 OC's, so i've got to tho... If leave my one oc occupied and my second is not free either... Also, i'm quite out of ideas for characters...)
(dammit i was so excited to see what happened between the two DX i guess ill just move her on then seeing as how he has been taken by a different character ;- ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova looked to neru to see if she was ok with it
(dammit i was so excited to see what happened between the two DX i guess ill just move her on then seeing as how he has been taken by a different character ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
Neruka

...✦She was unsure. Though she said she could help but how✦...

''uh sure...''

???

...☫A young girl soon came out of the closet with light blue hair and light blue colored eyes as she smiled at them both☫...

''Im Natsume. Goddess of Balance between Creation and Destruction. and i can create a child for you if you wish''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫After Fuyumi thought she had outran him, she hides☫...
...✦Nanami let out a breath she didn't know that she was holding and sagged a little. She had been getting so nervous because of that and thought Fuyumi might have died just then✦...

"Ah thank god. I felt my heart was beating so fast because of that and I wasn't even the one playing."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami let out a breath she didn't know that she was holding and sagged a little. She had been getting so nervous because of that and thought Fuyumi might have died just then✦...

"Ah thank god. I felt my heart was beating so fast because of that and I wasn't even the one playing."
''yeah...haha that was sca-- OH MY FUH!!''

...☫She said as she Janitor had found her and killed her☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
Neruka
...✦She was unsure. Though she said she could help but how✦...

''uh sure...''

???

...☫A young girl soon came out of the closet with light blue hair and light blue colored eyes as she smiled at them both☫...

''Im Natsume. Goddess of Balance between Creation and Destruction. and i can create a child for you if you wish''

Cova nodded and put the gun away before the girl came out then she looked to her. "how?" She asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova nodded and put the gun away before the girl came out then she looked to her. "how?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
''i just need DNA of both...but since your a robot......what if i gave you a human body?''

Arty said:
"He gives them things... technologies they could use... Such as the tagging system I told you about earlier. I-I just don't know what to do!!!" He screamed standing up. "Every damn time! I never know what to do!"
Saekano's widened at his yelling and she stood up, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Well you could have stopped him or taken the blueprints of the gun. That's not the point though, you're stressing yourself out so much thinking you need to stop him somehow. I know the idea he gave to the police was bad, but it won't work on every super."

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano's widened at his yelling and she stood up, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Well you could have stopped him or taken the blueprints of the gun. That's not the point though, you're stressing yourself out so much thinking you need to stop him somehow. I know the idea he gave to the police was bad, but it won't work on every super."
Drake calmed down, and sat down. "I just don't know what to do anymore... I feel so empty..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"B-but." She said hesitantly

[/QUOTE]
''do you want one or not...im asking a question...''

...☫Natsume said as she looked more serious now☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''do you want one or not...im asking a question...''
...☫Natsume said as she looked more serious now☫...
"i-i dont know....." She said as she leaned on neru more as she tried to process all of this

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i-i dont know....." She said as she leaned on neru more as she tried to process all of this

[/QUOTE]
''...maybe i can give you a human body, but also give you some kind of magic so you can get your equipment out whenever you need it...its like how Nasods work. pulling weapons from no where, they just form via advanced technology..''

Nonalaka said:
"Alright~ so I'm not the worst student in the world then" she said giving a small thumbs up with both hands and a giggle "I'll keep practising as often as I can~" she said smiling "You'll still train with me, right?" She asked tilting her head.
He nodded his mouth seeming to twitch ever so slightly again. "Of course. Only through practice can you learn and maintain your current grip on your powers and im no exception since I have to train to to keep my current level of skill. Still there is something I want to try first. Project as much sound energy as you can in my direction, don't worry about attacking me, just send as much at me as possible.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...maybe i can give you a human body, but also give you some kind of magic so you can get your equipment out whenever you need it...its like how Nasods work. pulling weapons from no where, they just form via advanced technology..''
"That sounds like it could work." Cova said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That sounds like it could work." Cova said

[/QUOTE]
''alright...then...oh and il also give you the ability to manipulate your body. so you can make a kid between you two. and i dont have to really help with the kid''

...☫She said before making an identical body to Cova's☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...then...oh and il also give you the ability to manipulate your body. so you can make a kid between you two. and i dont have to really help with the kid''
...☫She said before making an identical body to Cova's☫...
Cova stared at the body in wonder before she looked to neru nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova stared at the body in wonder before she looked to neru nervously

[/QUOTE]
''guess...we'll have to trust her...''

...✦She said before she leaned on Cova a little✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova noded slowly then sat and watched in silence

[/QUOTE]
''alright...the body is ready. all i need you to do is touch it''

...☫She said before laying the body on the floor☫...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova looked to neru to see if she was ok with it

[/QUOTE]
(Again, sorry :( )

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia gave him a look before shaking her head and speaking, soon heading towards the entrance. She didn't need any help caring it, though it was nice that Taylor offered. Turning around, she used her back to push open the door so she could get out and head to her car❤︎...

"No, I got it. Let's just go and get home, I still have the dessert to make."
Taylor walked out of the restaurant behind Celia, getting in the car and taking out his phone. He didn't really have nothing to do at the moment, so he just waited .

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Yuki just watched. She would approve but...of course Shira had never met Ken. So Yuki figured to just give them some time to chat and all?...
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Go on." Shira said respectfully to him as she listened to him only to hear what he had to say

[/QUOTE]
Ken nodded his head in thanks. He was grateful that she'd at least give him a chance to state his reasons and introduce himself a little. "I know you've never met me before, and you must be wondering. Well I'm Ken. Airi's boyfriend... and I've just returned not too long ago from a long job I had... This is why I want to marry your daughter: I want her to know that I'll always come back when I leave. I'll always be there when she needs me... And that there is no one better." He said, before placing a hand on his waist.

im-available-for-autographs-after-this-episode.png

"Yep. I think that's good. Oh and my main reason. I love her a lot."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...sure i can stay with you. its not like i have anything better to do''
...♱She said with a giggle before adjusting her eye patch since it was kinda slipping off♱...
Talia hummed lightly and smiled as she watched Zenya. For some reason, Talia admired Zenya... A lot. She didn't exactly know why, but there was a reason. She just had to find it. "Great." She said softly.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May chewed the eggs and looked up at him, He did have a point, she nodded and chuckled a little €...
"Yea I just feel bad y'know?"
Alejandro too at some of his eggs and smiled at May. "Well you're the Goddess of Animals. They'd understand, May. I'm pretty sure they would."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back