• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled even more, as Nai's face looked red like a... She didn't even knew what to compare it to.
"It's the anatomy of boobs.. You can't really explain it" She said, as she cupped Nai's chin, and slowly moved it, to the point where Nai's eyes met hers.

"And don't you faint on me... You said you needed time to get used to the girl's body" She stated.

Gregory smiled kindly, as he nodded.

"Iris? That's pretty nice name you've got there" He admitted, as he let go of her hand. Avatar, hmm? Pretty cool

"Welp, i'm sure not an avatar..." He sighed quietly, as he looked at Iris.

"I was actually heading back to my dorm... Wanna accompany me?" He suggested, smiling kindly.
...❈Iris grinned when he complimented her name. Of course it was cool! It was the coolest name ever, according to her. She did stop and blink when he asked her to accompany him back to his dorm? Well, the offer couldn't hurt, right? What's the worst that could happen? With a shrug, Iris stuck her hands behind her head and gave her answer❈...

"Sure, I've got nothing to do today."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''shortly''
...♱She said before getting the eggs and bacon and also a pot full of rice as she began to cook♱...
Talia nodded and took out her phone. "Well when after I eat I'm going to do a little studying. After that I don't know if I'll do anything else to be honest. You can still hang around if you want though."

Roman said:
Talia nodded and took out her phone. "Well when after I eat I'm going to do a little studying. After that I don't know if I'll do anything else to be honest. You can still hang around if you want though."
''okay''

...♱She said as she kept cooking♱...

Nonalaka said:
Maya looked back at him and giggled softly "Well in a way it was about paint I suppose" she said with a nod "I was going to just say that everyone would look good in green, its a nice colour ~" she said smiling at him.
"Well it's obvious you like green as much as I do~" Cecil said softly. He smiled up at Maya and chuckled a little. He then leaned up and kissed Maya again, this time he didn't pull away. It was actually pretty fun to him. They'd be working so hard on this place, maybe it was time for a break.

Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled and soon continued to eat once he finished laughing. "It'd be stupid of me not to like something this good. Maybe even a crime." He joked as he put another another triangular shaped piece of pancake in his mouth.
(Dont really wanna roleplay but I feel bad when people wait on me)

...€ May chuckled, she smiled over at alejandro, observing him, all she could think of was how much she wanted to tell Han that she found someone... but she hasn't seen him in what seems like forever.. she continued to eat before taking a bite of eggs and froze, it was weird, she always tried to avoid eating anything with animals in it because of what she was but eggs were really good €...

"I-Is it bad.. if I eat eggs? Cause y'know im a animal goddess and all...?"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi giggled "Yeah...so since neither of us have plans really, we could do something together? Yknow play some video games or something ~" she said with a smile.
...♮ Luke took a drink of his drink and smiled, nodding. He really enjoyed hanging out with kairassi ♮...

"Sure why not"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Elliot nodded "I'll take your word for it since I trust you and I don't I think it would even be my place to search a girl's purse, even if it was to make sure she wasn't going to do work when she was supposed to be relaxing from it" he said with a nod before he started to walk, waiting for Yumi to follow...

◎Yumi◎

Yumi followed after Elliot, soon catching up so she was walking alongside him. "That would be a bit weird if I brought along homework. Anyways, to get off of the topic of work, do you think they have games at the amusement park? Like carnival games? I can't remember if there was or not, it's been a while since I've been there."

-----

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...sounds a little easy''

...✦Nanami shrugged a bit, she supposed it was kind of easy. Not when she first played it though, it was pretty difficult then. She always got caught by the janitors and failed missions that she was suppose to do✦...

"It can be at time, not really all the time though. I sometimes get stuck at the end during this ghost fight."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia nodded as Taylor walked off and leaned back against the wall as she waited for the food. She kind of wished she had her phone right now, but that thing got destroyed at some point. Which reminded her that she needed to get a new one too, maybe tomorrow or later on today, if she had time. So, to pass the time, Celia just started counting how many tiles were on the ceiling and had gotten pretty far before she heard her name. The hostess had called her over, holding multiple container of sushi. Smiling, she went over and too the containers, thanking the woman before making her way over to Taylor as she spoke❤︎...

"Yeah, I have the stuff so I'm ready! We can leave and head back now~"
Taylor watched as Celia made her way towards him. Once she was in front of him, he held his hands out happily, offering to carry the food for her.

"Here. I'll take the sushi off your hands."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay''
...♱She said as she kept cooking♱...
Talia hummed to herself as she scrolled down on her phone, looking at the things her friends from school had been posting. "You know I'm not telling that we don't have to split up after this. I'm actually hoping you choose to stick around.." she said before her cheek tinted pink.

Arty said:
"Yeah..." He smiled, doing the same. "Us mortals don't get that luxury though..." Drake sighed, and closed his eyes. "Life sucks... doesn't it?"
"Huh? What do you mean by that? Saekano was curious as to what he meant by mortals not having luxuries. She didn't exactly understand what that meant. She knew that life sucked, she had known that since she was little. Life was cruel and just overall sucked for her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Huh? What do you mean by that? Saekano was curious as to what he meant by mortals not having luxuries. She didn't exactly understand what that meant. She knew that life sucked, she had known that since she was little. Life was cruel and just overall sucked for her.
"We don't live forever. Simple. And if John finds out that... this happened..." He trailed off again, looking at her. "I just want to be left alone..."

Roman said:
Taylor watched as Celia made her way towards him. Once she was in front of him, he held his hands out happily, offering to carry the food for her.
"Here. I'll take the sushi off your hands."
...❤︎Celia gave him a look before shaking her head and speaking, soon heading towards the entrance. She didn't need any help caring it, though it was nice that Taylor offered. Turning around, she used her back to push open the door so she could get out and head to her car❤︎...

"No, I got it. Let's just go and get home, I still have the dessert to make."

Arty said:
"We don't live forever. Simple. And if John finds out that... this happened..." He trailed off again, looking at her. "I just want to be left alone..."
"W-Well of course they don't, but some supers don't live forever either." Saekano said as she stopped floating and was now standing. "R-Right.. John.. I-I should go then." Her voice was quiet as she spoke, swimming over towards the edge of the lake so she could get out.

Mayyflower said:
(Dont really wanna roleplay but I feel bad when people wait on me)
...€ May chuckled, she smiled over at alejandro, observing him, all she could think of was how much she wanted to tell Han that she found someone... but she hasn't seen him in what seems like forever.. she continued to eat before taking a bite of eggs and froze, it was weird, she always tried to avoid eating anything with animals in it because of what she was but eggs were really good €...

"I-Is it bad.. if I eat eggs? Cause y'know im a animal goddess and all...?"
(((( It's fine. ))))

Alejandro hadn't expected May to ask such a question... In fact he didn't even know the answer to that. She was the reason animals were here... If she did eat the eggs, wouldn't she just be able to make a new egg for every egg she ate? Alejandro looked at May and smiled a little...

"I say yeah. You can make a new animal can't you? It'd be perfectly fine!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"W-Well of course they don't, but some supers don't live forever either." Saekano said as she stopped floating and was now standing. "R-Right.. John.. I-I should go then." Her voice was quiet as she spoke, swimming over towards the edge of the lake so she could get out.
"Does it look like I care? Stay here... I've already risked it being with you here..." He smiled, and looked at her. "If you want to go... I understand..."

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

Yumi followed after Elliot, soon catching up so she was walking alongside him. "That would be a bit weird if I brought along homework. Anyways, to get off of the topic of work, do you think they have games at the amusement park? Like carnival games? I can't remember if there was or not, it's been a while since I've been there."

-----

...✦Nanami shrugged a bit, she supposed it was kind of easy. Not when she first played it though, it was pretty difficult then. She always got caught by the janitors and failed missions that she was suppose to do✦...

"It can be at time, not really all the time though. I sometimes get stuck at the end during this ghost fight."
''ghost fight...?''

...☫It was at that moment when the Janitor came which made Fuyumi yelp before trying to run away from it☫...

''Oh no...Janitor..! no!''

Roman said:
Talia hummed to herself as she scrolled down on her phone, looking at the things her friends from school had been posting. "You know I'm not telling that we don't have to split up after this. I'm actually hoping you choose to stick around.." she said before her cheek tinted pink.
''well...sure i can stay with you. its not like i have anything better to do''

...♱She said with a giggle before adjusting her eye patch since it was kinda slipping off♱...

Roman said:
(((( It's fine. ))))
Alejandro hadn't expected May to ask such a question... In fact he didn't even know the answer to that. She was the reason animals were here... If she did eat the eggs, wouldn't she just be able to make a new egg for every egg she ate? Alejandro looked at May and smiled a little...

"I say yeah. You can make a new animal can't you? It'd be perfectly fine!"
...€ May chewed the eggs and looked up at him, He did have a point, she nodded and chuckled a little €...

"Yea I just feel bad y'know?"

Arty said:
"Does it look like I care? Stay here... I've already risked it being with you here..." He smiled, and looked at her. "If you want to go... I understand..."
"No I guess not.. but I think I'll just get out and sit on the side." Saekano said as she planted her hands on the side of the lake and pulled herself out, soon turning around so her legs were dangling in the water.

Roman said:
Takashi laid his head on the same pillow that Violetta was using to hide. He chuckled lightly and stared up at the ceiling. What they were doing was absolutely ridiculous, but in a way amazing... It was crazy. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her, moving himself closer. He was going to attempt at helping her control her emotions since she was in a way new to this all. Once he had his arm around her, he simply put his other around her and soon rolled soshe wasn't hiding anymore. Unfortunately, when they rolled, they fell on the floor, but Takashi made sure he hit the ground to soften the fall for Violetta. He then opened his eyes and looked at her, a smile on his face.
"Maybe... Tonight we'll get lucky."

He was talking about the start of their family. Maybe this was their lucky night. Maybe.
...₪Violetta felt him lay down, and she peeked up at him. He seemed pretty happy with their decisions to be human and to start a family... she rolled on her side to better look at him, her face still blushing hard. As he wrapped his arm around her, another round of butterflies exploded in her stomach. Even touching him now was doing this? Goodness she was a wreck... was being a human always going to be like this? Or was it... Violetta made an involuntary squeaking sound when Takashi grabbed her and rolled them off the bed, and they landed on the floor. She hadn't expected that, and her emotions were all wacky, so she just looked at Takashi with a surprised face. Her eyes widened even further when he mentioned how tonight they might get lucky. Yeah... they had been talking about maybe trying tonight, hadn't they? With a true Violetta smile, she leaned down without a word, planting her lips on his, letting her weight push the two of them closer together. He felt... warmer. And she liked it₪...

WeirdPrincess said:
"No I guess not.. but I think I'll just get out and sit on the side." Saekano said as she planted her hands on the side of the lake and pulled herself out, soon turning around so her legs were dangling in the water.
Drake thought for a bit, and eventually climbed out too, sitting next to her. "I... think... that... We shouldn't do something like this again. I don't think it's safe anymore..." A tear dropped from his face, but he quickly brushed it. "It looks like this can't happen again..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ghost fight...?''
...☫It was at that moment when the Janitor came which made Fuyumi yelp before trying to run away from it☫...

''Oh no...Janitor..! no!''
...✦The janitor even surprised Nanami because it made her jump a little. Now she was sitting at the edge of her seat and watching the screen as she kept telling Fuyumi to hide. That was the only way to get rid of the janitor really, because eventually he would give up looking for the player and walk away✦...

"Hide! After you outrun him, hide somewhere where you won't think he'll find you!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦The janitor even surprised Nanami because it made her jump a little. Now she was sitting at the edge of her seat and watching the screen as she kept telling Fuyumi to hide. That was the only way to get rid of the janitor really, because eventually he would give up looking for the player and walk away✦...

"Hide! After you outrun him, hide somewhere where you won't think he'll find you!"
...☫After Fuyumi thought she had outran him, she hides☫...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back