• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''nah, il wait''
...☫She said as she smiled☫...
...✦Nanami shrugged and continued playing. Eventually, the janitor showed up, which had caught her by surprise. She yelped out in surprise and nearly tossed the controller, but got ahold of herself. She tried to run away, but that failed because everywhere she tried to hide, the janitor showed up seconds later swinging around the bat. She ended up dying and hung her head, sighing in defeat. Well that sucked.. Nanami spoke as she handed the controller to Fuyumi✦...

"Alright. If you say so. Aaaand... I died. Good job me, we'll it's your turn Fuyumi~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami shrugged and continued playing. Eventually, the janitor showed up, which had caught her by surprise. She yelped out in surprise and nearly tossed the controller, but got ahold of herself. She tried to run away, but that failed because everywhere she tried to hide, the janitor showed up seconds later swinging around the bat. She ended up dying and hung her head, sighing in defeat. Well that sucked.. Nanami spoke as she handed the controller to Fuyumi✦...

"Alright. If you say so. Aaaand... I died. Good job me, we'll it's your turn Fuyumi~"
''oh...alright''

...☫She said before she started to play☫...

JJKab said:
"Hmmm?" Fricka slowly opened her eyes, as she looked curiously at Nai, smiling lovely
"What is it? Darling?" She asked, laying her hand on his cheek.
Nai smiled a little and hugged Fricka. "I.. Can't wait... To actually refer to you as my wife." He said softly. "Would it be okay... If I refer to you as my wife now? Instead of waiting the two years?"

Roman said:
Nai smiled a little and hugged Fricka. "I.. Can't wait... To actually refer to you as my wife." He said softly. "Would it be okay... If I refer to you as my wife now? Instead of waiting the two years?"
Fricka's cheeks flushed a pink blush, as she smiled, and hugged Nai back.

"Sure... And i'll refer to you as my husband.." She said quietly, as she slowly touched his forehead with hers, looking into Nai's eyes.

Roman said:
Though Celia had a point, Taylor shook his head. He still wanted to go along, seeing how things are now, even the civilians might have weapons to protect themselves from supers. When Celia walked into the restaurant, Taylor heard a beeping noise. Someone else was walking in behind her, but the beeping sound wasn't made. Taylor walked in lastly, but the beeping noise was made again... Weird...
"I know, but I'm just being cautious... Plus you never know what could happen. You might just be lucky that I came inside."
...❤︎The beeping noise was pretty clear to her, but Celia didn't think anything of it. She thought that happened every time someone walked into the restaurant or at the bakery. Some places were liked that, right? Not that it really mattered anyways, she was just curious. Celia didn't say anything at first and just walked up the to receptions desk, greeting the woman behind the counter before explaining what she wanted. She's been to this restaurant multiple times, not for herself, but for the other people at the FBI who wanted it. To think that something bad could happen here, well.. Celia wouldn't really believe it❤︎...

"I guess you could be right. I don't think anything will happen though."

Nonalaka said:
Maya stared at him for a moment, biting her lip to stop herself from laughing but it didn't work to well as giggles escaped her lips "Yeah, yeah" she said as she moved to kneel at his side, moving the bucket off of his head "S-Sorry for laughing, you aren't hurt or anything are you?" She asked as she looked him up and down before standing up and offering a hand to him.
Cecil looked at Maya and chuckled lightly. "It's okay." He said, as he put the roller into the bucket. Cecil then had an idea. Why be covered in paint alone? Time to get some revenge. When Cecil reached for her hand, instead of getting up, he pulled her down into the puddle on top of him. "Revenge is a dish best served cold~"

JJKab said:
Fricka's cheeks flushed a pink blush, as she smiled, and hugged Nai back.
"Sure... And i'll refer to you as my husband.." She said quietly, as she slowly touched his forehead with hers, looking into Nai's eyes.
Nai smiled happily. "I can only imagine what it'll be like when we're actually married. That reminds me, do you plan on taking my last name?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
...♱She said before smiling at her and going to the kitchen♱...

''lets go~''
Talia nodded and followed behind Zenya as she headed to the kitchen. "Okay~ What do you plan on making? "

Roman said:
Nai smiled happily. "I can only imagine what it'll be like when we're actually married. That reminds me, do you plan on taking my last name?"
Fricka smiled, as she nodded.

"Fricka.... White... That'd sound... Amazing" She stated, as she slowly kissed Nai on his lips, slowly, yet passionately. She did not want to let go, as she wrapped her hands around Nai's waist, gripping to his shirt gently.

Roman said:
Talia nodded and followed behind Zenya as she headed to the kitchen. "Okay~ What do you plan on making? "
''i dunno...maybe some scrambled eggs or pancakes...what do you want for lunch though?''

Nonalaka said:
Elliot chuckled a little "Yeah, I'm sure your dorm will be fine, maybe a broken vase at the most if he was being clumsy" he said as they reached the girls dorms "Should I wait here until you come back?" He asked as he stopped walking.

◎Yumi◎

"Yeah, I'll be back in a couple minutes." Yumi said and waved to Elliot before going into the girls dorm, heading towards her room. While in their, she changed her clothes and checked to see if she turned Oreo off. Though he wasn't, nothing in the house was knocked over or ruined. Yumi made sure to turn him off before she left, locking the door behind her as she headed back to Elliot. "So I did accidently leave him on, but he didn't knock anything over. Oreo was just laying on the couch." She said as she returned.

Arty said:
Drake blushed, and smiled, and followed her. "Sure thing." He caught up with her, and smiled. "I haven't swam in a while..."

"Hehe, me neither. The last time I went swimming was probably a month ago." Saekano said as she walked beside him. She wasn't much of a swimmer, so she never really liked going much. Not to say that she couldn't swim, because she could. Very well in fact. It's just that she never really felt like going until now. "Where's the lake at?"

Roman said:
Cecil looked at Maya and chuckled lightly. "It's okay." He said, as he put the roller into the bucket. Cecil then had an idea. Why be covered in paint alone? Time to get some revenge. When Cecil reached for her hand, instead of getting up, he pulled her down into the puddle on top of him. "Revenge is a dish best served cold~"
Maya yelped when she was pulled on top of him, now being covered in paint too "H-Hey! Revenge?! I only laughed a little bit!" she said giggling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hehe, me neither. The last time I went swimming was probably a month ago." Saekano said as she walked beside him. She wasn't much of a swimmer, so she never really liked going much. Not to say that she couldn't swim, because she could. Very well in fact. It's just that she never really felt like going until now. "Where's the lake at?"
"Just a bit more north. It's in the forest. Beautiful thing... no one is there... it's quiet... Peaceful..." They eventually arrived at the lake. It was medium sized, with no one there. "Here we are~" He immediately jumped in, as he was dressed in his swimming outfit. (@WeirdPrincess )

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

"Yeah, I'll be back in a couple minutes." Yumi said and waved to Elliot before going into the girls dorm, heading towards her room. While in their, she changed her clothes and checked to see if she turned Oreo off. Though he wasn't, nothing in the house was knocked over or ruined. Yumi made sure to turn him off before she left, locking the door behind her as she headed back to Elliot. "So I did accidently leave him on, but he didn't knock anything over. Oreo was just laying on the couch." She said as she returned.
Elliot smiled "That's good, caused if he did mess something up, it would be my fault in a way since I gave him to you and all" he said laughing a little. "Anyways, are you ready to get going?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
its fine xD i get the same way with Daniel. your not the first person to really do this))
''yeah......wait shit, where are we going again? i blanked out a little..''
Sora laughed and sat back in her seat. "The grocery store then the amusement park remember?"

LunaCrosby said:
Asako shook her head. "not really, I just lay down and sleep till I wake up" she said.
Kenai nodded "I see" he said before

sitting forward stretching. "Anyways, talking about sleeping is making me sleepy" he said with a chuckle before standing up.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "I see" he said before
sitting forward stretching. "Anyways, talking about sleeping is making me sleepy" he said with a chuckle before standing up.
Asako nodded and looked at him, "then let's go to sleep" she said and smiled.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...alright''
...☫She said before she started to play☫...
...✦Nanami watched as Fuyumi played. Really, she had gotten caught by the janitor on purpose so she could see her play✦...

"There's relics that you have have to find in each knew area you go in, but there will be puzzles you have to solve along the way before you can get to that."

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, as she nodded.
"Fricka.... White... That'd sound... Amazing" She stated, as she slowly kissed Nai on his lips, slowly, yet passionately. She did not want to let go, as she wrapped her hands around Nai's waist, gripping to his shirt gently.
Nai chuckled, "That sounds amazing." He said smiling at her. "Mrs. White~" he added before Fricka kissed him. He eased into and kissed back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back