• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Arty said:
"Oh trust me, I'm capable of doing much worse..." He smiled, and started to walk back to the dorms. "Meet you back at the front at the school... Okay?" He gave a quick wave, and headed to his dorm. (@WeirdPrincess )
"H-Huh?" Saekano stared at him wide eyed as her blush returned. Worse? What could possible be worse? She didn't know if she wanted to find out. "Y-Yeah I'll meet you here." She waved at him before heading to her dorm to change and put on her swimsuit.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I think this one is it @Nonalaka ))
((Thank you~))

Elliot laughed lightly when she couldn't remember if she forgot to power down Oreo or not "I wouldn't worry if you forgot, he won't get up to much mischief if unattended, well....at least I programmed him not to anyways, then again, his behaviour is based on a real kittens..." He said rubbing his chin a little as he thought "Either way, I don't think he'd burn out your dorm or anything" he said chuckling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"H-Huh?" Saekano stared at him wide eyed as her blush returned. Worse? What could possible be worse? She didn't know if she wanted to find out. "Y-Yeah I'll meet you here." She waved at him before heading to her dorm to change and put on her swimsuit.
Drake changed into his swimsuit, and already was outside, with a few towels. The air was cool and nice... he enjoyed it. He walked to the front of the school, and waited.

Nonalaka said:
"Die from excitement?" She repeated "Now I'm really curio-" her with words got cut off when she got hit by paint unexpectedly, being the easily startled person she was she let a small yelp as the flowers in her hair went bright yellow for a moment before giggling after she realised what it was "Guess that change of clothes was a good idea huh" she said smiling over at him.
Cecil nodded in agreement. He should be more careful though with the paint. He thought about how he could get paint on the windows which would be unfortunate. Putting his roller down on the covered floor, Cecil went and got some of the cloth that was used for covering the floor and used it to cover the windows. It was now a little dark and Cecil sighed. "Where's the light switch?" He asked before falling, along with sound of a loud splashing noise.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"Y-Yeah.." Fricka stated, as she looked at Nai's hand, and chuckled.
"I love that feeling... When someone i know and love is close to my heart" She said, looking up into Nai's eyes, as she slowly leaned in, and gently pecked his lips, as she grabbed his hand that was on her chest, and held it closer to it.
Nai blushed a little when Fricka pecked his lips. He then felt the softness of her chest again as his hand was held closer. "You think... I could.. Move my hand now?" He asked, laughing a little. "As curious as I am about this soft feeling, it seems to affect me im a way too."

Roman said:
Nai blushed a little when Fricka pecked his lips. He then felt the softness of her chest again as his hand was held closer. "You think... I could.. Move my hand now?" He asked, laughing a little. "As curious as I am about this soft feeling, it seems to affect me im a way too."
Fricka smiled a bit, as she looked into Nai's eyes.

"If you want to... Then I'll allow it..." She said, as she slowly let go of Nai's hand, and wrapped both her arms around Nai's neck, as she kissed him deeply, slowly closing her eyes.

Roman said:
Cecil nodded in agreement. He should be more careful though with the paint. He thought about how he could get paint on the windows which would be unfortunate. Putting his roller down on the covered floor, Cecil went and got some of the cloth that was used for covering the floor and used it to cover the windows. It was now a little dark and Cecil sighed. "Where's the light switch?" He asked before falling, along with sound of a loud splashing noise.
Maya quickly turned her head upon hearing the commotion coming from behind her "C-Cecil?" She said, leaving down her own roller before she began fumbling around looking for the light switch. Finding it, she switched it on before moving in Cecil's direction "A-Are you alright?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami laughed a little at that. The Janitor was practically everywhere, so she was bound to run into him at some point. She hoped she didn't though✦...

"That.. could happen at any time. Besides, I've played the game before anyways so I wouldn't mind handing the controller over to you."
''nah, il wait''

...☫She said as she smiled☫...

Roman said:
(((( OK ))))
Taylor had got out of the car, and closed the door. As they were walking towards the restaurant, he put a hand on Celia's shoulder and stopped her.

"I'm only coming with you so no guys get any ideas. These normal humans are bothersome..."

Taylor then went and opened the door for Celia.
...❤︎Was that what he was worried about? Why? Celia had no interest in those kind of guys or any other kind of guy really, so she'd brush off anyone who tried to hit on her. If anything, it was pretty annoying when guys tried to come on to her so she'd just say things that would make them go away. It worked most of the time, which was pretty great. As Celia walked through the entrance door, she spoke❤︎...

"You know there's nothing to worry about. If guys were hitting on me, I just wouldn't talk to them or acknowledge what they were doing."

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded, "I see, so you don't do anything major to get ready to sleep" she said.
"Not really, no...Why, do you?" He asked curiously tilting his head.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, as she looked into Nai's eyes.
"If you want to... Then I'll allow it..." She said, as she slowly let go of Nai's hand, and wrapped both her arms around Nai's neck, as she kissed him deeply, slowly closing her eyes.
Nai smiled snd kissed Fricka back. He slowly put his arms around her waist. He soon pulled away and looked at Fricka. "Fricka?"

Roman said:
Nai smiled snd kissed Fricka back. He slowly put his arms around her waist. He soon pulled away and looked at Fricka. "Fricka?"
"Hmmm?" Fricka slowly opened her eyes, as she looked curiously at Nai, smiling lovely

"What is it? Darling?" She asked, laying her hand on his cheek.

Nonalaka said:
Maya quickly turned her head upon hearing the commotion coming from behind her "C-Cecil?" She said, leaving down her own roller before she began fumbling around looking for the light switch. Finding it, she switched it on before moving in Cecil's direction "A-Are you alright?" She asked.
Cecil looked at Maya when she turned on the lights. He looked at her and smiled. He was covered in green paint with the bucket on his head and roller by his side. "Hey..." he said, laughing lightly. "Wanna give me a hand?"

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie blinked a few times as he spoke...better? She was actually getting somewhere with this practice, the news of her improvement brought a smile to her lips "Really?~" she said happily as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.
"You've gotten the idea, you need practice. Lots of practice. But it comes from practice, not so much instruction. Just keep practicing and you will eventually improve the smoothness of your attacks." He said giving her a nod.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''wanna eat lunch first? il cook''
...♱Zenya asked since she was kinda hungry♱...
Talia nodded and smiled at Zenya, "That'd be amazing." She said happily.

Roman said:
Cecil looked at Maya when she turned on the lights. He looked at her and smiled. He was covered in green paint with the bucket on his head and roller by his side. "Hey..." he said, laughing lightly. "Wanna give me a hand?"
Maya stared at him for a moment, biting her lip to stop herself from laughing but it didn't work to well as giggles escaped her lips "Yeah, yeah" she said as she moved to kneel at his side, moving the bucket off of his head "S-Sorry for laughing, you aren't hurt or anything are you?" She asked as she looked him up and down before standing up and offering a hand to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Was that what he was worried about? Why? Celia had no interest in those kind of guys or any other kind of guy really, so she'd brush off anyone who tried to hit on her. If anything, it was pretty annoying when guys tried to come on to her so she'd just say things that would make them go away. It worked most of the time, which was pretty great. As Celia walked through the entrance door, she spoke❤︎...

"You know there's nothing to worry about. If guys were hitting on me, I just wouldn't talk to them or acknowledge what they were doing."
Though Celia had a point, Taylor shook his head. He still wanted to go along, seeing how things are now, even the civilians might have weapons to protect themselves from supers. When Celia walked into the restaurant, Taylor heard a beeping noise. Someone else was walking in behind her, but the beeping sound wasn't made. Taylor walked in lastly, bed the beeping noise was made again... Weird...

"I know, but I'm just being cautious... Plus you never know what could happen. You might just be lucky that I came inside."

Nonalaka said:
((Thank you~))
Elliot laughed lightly when she couldn't remember if she forgot to power down Oreo or not "I wouldn't worry if you forgot, he won't get up to much mischief if unattended, well....at least I programmed him not to anyways, then again, his behaviour is based on a real kittens..." He said rubbing his chin a little as he thought "Either way, I don't think he'd burn out your dorm or anything" he said chuckling.

◎Yumi◎

Yumi giggled a little, "Well that's a relief to hear. I wouldn't want to come back to a destroyed dorm room, I don't think I'd have anywhere to go after that." She said before the finally made it back to the schools campus, to which a smile was brought on her face. She could finally drop of her bag and not carry it around anymore. "Well now that we're close to the girls dorm, I'd be able to see if I did turn him off."

Akio said:
"You've gotten the idea, you need practice. Lots of practice. But it comes from practice, not so much instruction. Just keep practicing and you will eventually improve the smoothness of your attacks." He said giving her a nod.
"Alright~ so I'm not the worst student in the world then" she said giving a small thumbs up with both hands and a giggle "I'll keep practising as often as I can~" she said smiling "You'll still train with me, right?" She asked tilting her head.

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

Yumi giggled a little, "Well that's a relief to hear. I wouldn't want to come back to a destroyed dorm room, I don't think I'd have anywhere to go after that." She said before the finally made it back to the schools campus, to which a smile was brought on her face. She could finally drop of her bag and not carry it around anymore. "Well now that we're close to the girls dorm, I'd be able to see if I did turn him off."
Elliot chuckled a little "Yeah, I'm sure your dorm will be fine, maybe a broken vase at the most if he was being clumsy" he said as they reached the girls dorms "Should I wait here until you come back?" He asked as he stopped walking.

Arty said:
Drake changed into his swimsuit, and already was outside, with a few towels. The air was cool and nice... he enjoyed it. He walked to the front of the school, and waited.
Saekano showed up moments later, her outfit different then before. She was now wearing a white dress with a red cardigan. Walking over to Drake and going a little ahead of him, she spoke as she placed a hand on her chest before turning away to start walking. "I'm ready now. Shall we get going?"

tumblr_nj6hbq6vLb1s0ft6jo2_r1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano showed up moments later, her outfit different then before. She was now wearing a white dress with a red cardigan. Walking over to Drake and going a little ahead of him, she spoke as she placed a hand on her chest before turning away to start walking. "I'm ready now. Shall we get going?"
tumblr_nj6hbq6vLb1s0ft6jo2_r1_500.gif

Drake blushed, and smiled, and followed her. "Sure thing." He caught up with her, and smiled. "I haven't swam in a while..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back