• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
@Daniel reaving - Yuki / Neruka
@Roman - Yuki

@Roman - Zenya
Ken nodded. "Oh.. Okay." He said before opening the door. Once he was inside, he saw Yuki standing there. Nothing but a towel wrapped around her body. "B-Bad time?" He asked.

@Daniel reaving

Talia blinked. A horror game? Oh no.... Talia wasn't big or things in the category of horror. She then thought about it and figured she didn't want Zenya to know she'd be scared. "Alright. Let's play a horror game then."

Roman said:
Ken nodded. "Oh.. Okay." He said before opening the door. Once he was inside, he saw Yuki standing there. Nothing but a towel wrapped around her body. "B-Bad time?" He asked.
@Daniel reaving

Talia blinked. A horror game? Oh no.... Talia wasn't big or things in the category of horror. She then thought about it and figured she didn't want Zenya to know she'd be scared. "Alright. Let's play a horror game then."
''no...i was like this for a long time. though i dont really mind. i made sure to tighten it''

...⊹She said with a giggle before standing next to Shira⊹...

''so...you wanted to speak about something...what is it?''

@Daniel reaving

''alright. you know, you dont have to act tough all the time really. its normal to be scared in a horror game. hell, im scared too''

...♱She said with a giggle♱...

Roman said:
(((( I'm purposely making my posts shorter for the 3 way interaction. That's why it looks like I've been putting no effort into my posts. ))))
Taylor tilted his head. Why would it be tedious? Well Taylor would only go in to make sure no one hits on her. He hates guys like that. Don't they have anything better to do than flirt? Taylor shrugged and chuckled lightly.

"I'm still going in. For my reasons~"
(( That's fine with me, I'll probably start doing the same thing so it'll go more smoothly and won't take me so long ))

----

...❤︎Celia pouted, there was no reason that she saw for him to come in. It was a person job, having someone else come in woud just be somewhat bothersome. Of course, she wasn't going to say that out loud. That would be entirely to rude for her. It would only take a couple minutes anyways, but it didn't seem like anything would persuade Taylor for him to stay in the car. Sighing quietly, she spoke afterwards before heading into the restaurant❤︎...

"Fine. Come on then~"

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''no...i was like this for a long time. though i dont really mind. i made sure to tighten it''
...⊹She said with a giggle before standing next to Shira⊹...

''so...you wanted to speak about something...what is it?''

@Daniel reaving

''alright. you know, you dont have to act tough all the time really. its normal to be scared in a horror game. hell, im scared too''

...♱She said with a giggle♱...
Ken rubbed the back of his head nervously. He wasn't expecting her to be in a towel, even if it was tightened. "Well I was told by my parents a long time ago that I should make sure the -parents approve of me before I ask a certain question... Or give me permission to marry your daughter. I wanted permission to do that...." he said, blushing a little from embarrassment. Something he rarely ever did.

@Daniel reaving

Talia looked at Zenya and smiled. "H-How did you know I was scared?" She asked curiously.

Arty said:
"Betray? God you're paranoid aren't you..." He laughed, and smiled, looking at her."After this... want to go to the lake tonight? I mean..." He scratched his head, and blushed a bit.
Saekano laughed lightly, though she did have to admit that she was pretty paranoid sometimes. That was something she couldn't lie about and she had her own reasons for being like that. "The lake? Oh um.. sure! It'll be fun~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano laughed lightly, though she did have to admit that she was pretty paranoid sometimes. That was something she couldn't lie about and she had her own reasons for being like that. "The lake? Oh um.. sure! It'll be fun~"
"Yeah, I think I'd be fun to swim a bit." He looked around, seeing that the sky had already darkened. "Only the moonlight eh?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...guess il just switch to the green apple lollipops then''
...☫She said with a giggle before getting a green apple lollipop☫...
...✦Nanami laughed a little before she smiled at Fuyumi as she spoke✦...

"Haha, when do I get to try it out then?

Roman said:
Ken rubbed the back of his head nervously. He wasn't expecting her to be in a towel, even if it was tightened. "Well I was told by my parents a long time ago that I should make sure the -parents approve of me before I ask a certain question... Or give me permission to marry your daughter. I wanted permission to do that...." he said, blushing a little from embarrassment. Something he rarely ever did.
@Daniel reaving

Talia looked at Zenya and smiled. "H-How did you know I was scared?" She asked curiously.
yeah il wait for daniel on that xD )

''oh...? i was just saying really..''

...♱She said as she giggled a bit♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami laughed a little before she smiled at Fuyumi as she spoke✦...

"Haha, when do I get to try it out then?
''soon~ so...i never really played White Day a lot...what's it about?''

...☫She said as she put the green apple lollipop in her mouth and looked at the screen before sitting next to Nanami, the ice sphere turning into crystals and sprinkled outside around the small ice spire outside☫...

Roman said:
Cecil continued to paint his wall. When he heard Maya ask about lunch, he smiled happily. Luckily for her, he had made sandwiches and salad for them to eat. He put it all in a mini fridge he had brought in for the workers to use when they take a break. "If you're in the mood for a salad or sandwich... Or possibly both I made some and put it in the mini fridge." Hee said happily as he painted.
Maya looked to him and smiled happily "That's even better~" she said with a giggle "I skipped lunch today so I'll grab a sandwich later" she said with a nod before going back to painting again.

Arty said:
"Yeah, I think I'd be fun to swim a bit." He looked around, seeing that the sky had already darkened. "Only the moonlight eh?"
"Sounds pretty romantic if you ask me." Saekano said as her blush darken a bit and she looked down at the pizza. "I'll have to return to my dorm the get my swimsuit though."

HimeragiSeiker said:
yeah il wait for daniel on that xD )
''oh...? i was just saying really..''

...♱She said as she giggled a bit♱...
"Oh." Talia said, a nervous laugh escaping her mouth. "Yeah... I'm scared also..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sounds pretty romantic if you ask me." Saekano said as her blush darken a bit and she looked down at the pizza. "I'll have to return to my dorm the get my swimsuit though."
Drake nodded, and smiled. "Wait, are you considering this a date?" He started to blush too.

Roman said:
"Oh." Talia said, a nervous laugh escaping her mouth. "Yeah... I'm scared also..."
''welp, we can both be scared...oh actually, what time is it..?''

...♱She said as she looked at the clock. She was kinda hungry and they didnt eat any lunch yet♱...

Nonalaka said:
Maya looked to him and smiled happily "That's even better~" she said with a giggle "I skipped lunch today so I'll grab a sandwich later" she said with a nod before going back to painting again.
"Yeah. There's also sodas and snacks and stuff in there too. There's a few beers, but one of those big guys brought that to drink while he worked. Not like we drink or anything, but I'm just adding that." Cecil said as he painted the walls, occasionally turning around and rolling the roller in the paint. "Oh... And when this place is finally in business I have something special I want to give you."

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina had been enjoying her meal, honestly wondering how long it would take before he realized something was up. She didn't realize it would be so soon though. Well, maybe she did. Either way, she couldn't help but laugh aloud as she heard him crash against the door, her plan to melt the door closed working exactly like she wanted. What she wasn't counting on was him bursting out of the bathroom with a sword. Lumina looked up at him, quite literally midway through a bite of his cake, as shard of the door burst out into the room, and she couldn't help but frown seeing him with a towel on. Before she could remark on that, he was rushing at her and he picked her up by the collar. Lumina just hung in his grip, not even fazed by the sword pointed at her. Yeah, like he was gonna actually use it on her. Scare tactics wouldn't work, and she made it clear she wasn't threatened or even remotely affected by his angry face, which was a new face for him, by deliberately bringing the rest of the cake in her hand and taking another bite out of it. This was to show that yes, she was still eating his cake and yes, she was eating it with her hands. As she was chewing she raised an eyebrow, hoping to get another reaction out of him, when suddenly the towel around his waist fell to the floor without a sound. Lumina glanced at Thomas before staring down at the now exposed area, before swallowing her food to smirk, then speak♤...
"Oh, well isn't he cute~"
...♜Thomas was pissed. Why did Lumina have to get this personality after being reborn? Lumina's taunting of of eating the cake in front of him only made him angrier, swapping the numbing effect for one of pain while pricking Lumina's neck with the tip on the mana blade. It was then that Lumina had said something about him being cute. No, it wasn't him, but there was no one else in the room, Thomas then spoke in an irritated tone, not amused at all♜...

"What do you mean? We're the only two people in here, with no way for anyone to get in or out. For that matter, they can't even hear in here."

...♜Thomas then noticed where Lumina was looking before realizing that it felt a bit exposed around where the towel was suppose to be. Looking down as well, Thomas's face started reddening. As it did, the mana blade fluctuated before dispersing into nothingness. Thomas then let go out of Lumina while making a meek whining noise. After that Thomas quickly tried grabbing for the towel, but was too embarrassed, so he ran back into the bathroom before creating a very weak and unstable mana wall in the doorway that could probably be pushed through♜...

"S-stay away! Y-you succubi!"

Roman said:
"Yeah. There's also sodas and snacks and stuff in there too. There's a few beers, but one of those big guys brought that to drink while he worked. Not like we drink or anything, but I'm just adding that." Cecil said as he painted the walls, occasionally turning around and rolling the roller in the paint. "Oh... And when this place is finally in business I have something special I want to give you."
Maya nodded as he spoke "Yeah, I don't think I'd have any interest in beer" she said with a small laugh, she did however have interest in what Cecil said after that, blinking a few times as she paused in her painting "Something special?" She repeated, eyeing him curiously.

Fricka giggled, As Nai seemed to be embarrased over him having his hand on her chest

"NO, you're not in breasts... You're in my heart" She statex, as she kizsed him gently.

Roman said:
Nai nodded. "Yeah... Sadly." He said as he watched her move his finger from her forehead to her chest where her heart would be located. His face turned red and he looked at Fricka. "T-There?" He asked, blushing a little more. He smiled a little and looked at his hand again. He didn't want to seem like some sort of perv, but he just couldn't open his mouth to say what was going on.

Lumina said:
...₪Well, great. What good was a goddess if she couldn't use her powers? Something else Violetta noticed was how quiet everything was. Yes there was nature outside but.. her mind was completely silent. For the first time in her life, time wasn't running through her head at all times. Instead of having to share the space, her thoughts were the only things that were occupying her mind. As she was realizing this Takashi had sat down on the bed, and she looked up at his as he mentioned he didn't have his powers either. So this is what it was like to be human. No powers, nothing out of the ordinary, just... living. She figured her face was still red, but she spoke as he asked his question₪...
"...yeah?"
Takashi laid his head on the same pillow that Violetta was using to hide. He chuckled lightly and stared up at the ceiling. What they were doing was absolutely ridiculous, but in a way amazing... It was crazy. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her, moving himself closer. He was going to attempt at helping her control her emotions since she was in a way new to this all. Once he had his arm around her, he simply put his other around her and soon rolled soshe wasn't hiding anymore. Unfortunately, when they rolled, they fell on the floor, but Takashi made sure he hit the ground to soften the fall for Violetta. He then opened his eyes and looked at her, a smile on his face.

"Maybe... Tonight we'll get lucky."

He was talking about the start of their family. Maybe this was their lucky night. Maybe.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''soon~ so...i never really played White Day a lot...what's it about?''
...☫She said as she put the green apple lollipop in her mouth and looked at the screen before sitting next to Nanami, the ice sphere turning into crystals and sprinkled outside around the small ice spire outside☫...
...✦Nanami turned back towards the screen and in paused the game before she continued playing, explaining as she did✦...

"White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is about of a guys trip into a school at the dead of night to deliver some candy in preparation for the Eastern holiday of the same name, White Day, to So-yeong, a girl at school he likes. He gets himself locked up soon after entering and now escaping the school is the main objective. There's a bunch of ghosts and stuff at the school that you need to defeat and this really creepy looking janitor that chases you around. If he sees you, he'll try to knock you out with a bat so it's best he doesn't see you."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami turned back towards the screen and in paused the game before she continued playing, explaining as she did✦...

"White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is about of a guys trip into a school at the dead of night to deliver some candy in preparation for the Eastern holiday of the same name, White Day, to So-yeong, a girl at school he likes. He gets himself locked up soon after entering and now escaping the school is the main objective. There's a bunch of ghosts and stuff at the school that you need to defeat and this really creepy looking janitor that chases you around. If he sees you, he'll try to knock you out with a bat so it's best he doesn't see you."
''ah...yeah thats creepy...''

...☫She said as she watched her play☫...

Lumina said:
...❈Iris smiled as he accepted his offer. Great! Now she wouldn't feel so bad about earlier. The water made contact with the back of his head, making his hair wet but it didn't drip. Iris kept it concentrated over the wounded area, focusing her energy on the chi pathways leading up to the bruise. The water turns a green color, and soon enough the wound started to close. Thankfully it wasn't a bad wound, so it didn't take long to close. When she was finished, Iris bent the water back into the pouch, closing the lid and placing her hands on her hips as she grinned at Gregory❈...
"There, all fixed. Impressive, I know. Sorry again about that."
Gregory smiled a little from relief, as the wound was being healed. He smirked at the girl.

"Thanks... And i guess apologies are acceptrd" He stated, as he laughed lightly.

"Uhm... I don't know if I should introduce myself, buuut... Here goes nothing" He said, as he extended his hand to her.

"Gregory. Really nice to meet you" Gregory smirked gently.

Arty said:
Drake nodded, and smiled. "Wait, are you considering this a date?" He started to blush too.
Saekano, realizing what she said, blushed even more and looked away. "I-I um.. I-I didn't think I meant it that way did I? I-I um.. I don't think this is a date, it is?" She was really confused and embarrassed now because she might have just accidently mistaken this for a date and didn't really know if that's what it was.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano, realizing what she said, blushed even more and looked away. "I-I um.. I-I didn't think I meant it that way did I? I-I um.. I don't think this is a date, it is?" She was really confused and embarrassed now because she might have just accidently mistaken this for a date and didn't really know if that's what it was.
"Well... I guess it is." He laughed a bit, blushing furiously. He finished his part of the pizza, and smiled. "At least it was with someone like you..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back