• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"You know... I think I remember something like thah." Cecil said as he grabbed his roller and tossed it in the air, soon catching it by the handle. He rolled it in the paint and smiled. Maya was right. This couple had work to do. "Agreed. Let's get as much of this done as possible. At least the walls in this section." He said as he started painting.
Maya nodded "Yep~" she said happily as she continued to paint "After we finish we could get something to eat right?~" She suggested, since she accidentally skipped lunch, her stomach wasn't nagging at her now but it would be later in the day.

Nonalaka said:
((You replied twice so I didn't know which to reply to :'D))
Ariel looked back at him, her eyes blinking a few times as her face coloured a light pink "I'd say you would, you're a pretty great guy..." She said smiling a little before she looked out in front of her.
"Well, I'm happy that I have some chances" Gregory stated, smiling, as he started walking again, looking at Ariel, smiling widely.

"Are we anywhere close to your house?" He asked out of curiosity.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"Well, I'm happy that I have some chances" Gregory stated, smiling, as he started walking again, looking at Ariel, smiling widely.
"Are we anywhere close to your house?" He asked out of curiosity.
Ariel smiled lightly before hearing his question. She nodded "Yeah its the fifth house from the school" she said with smile.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled lightly before hearing his question. She nodded "Yeah its the fifth house from the school" she said with smile.
Alrighty, i should be able to remember" Gregory said, as he looked at Ariel

"You're... A quite charming individual.. You knew that?" He asked, smiling kindly at her

JJKab said:
Alrighty, i should be able to remember" Gregory said, as he looked at Ariel
"You're... A quite charming individual.. You knew that?" He asked, smiling kindly at her
Ariel smiled sheepishly "I didn't." She said with a small laugh "But I'm glad you think so" she said softly as they neared her home.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled sheepishly "I didn't." She said with a small laugh "But I'm glad you think so" she said softly as they neared her home.
"So... I guess... See you next time?" Gregory suggested, smiling a bit nervously, scratching the back of his head, as he looked at Ariel.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu stared at him as she healed his wounds. she did not speak though but just stared at him

[/QUOTE]
His breathing was shallow "To answer your question...Yes"

JJKab said:
"So... I guess... See you next time?" Gregory suggested, smiling a bit nervously, scratching the back of his head, as he looked at Ariel.
Ariel smiled brightly as they reached her home walking to the gate of her home nodding "Yeah~ See you next time" she said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled brightly as they reached her home walking to the gate of her home nodding "Yeah~ See you next time" she said happily.
"Yeah...Bye.." Gregory said, as he smiled at Ariel, and turned to walk away, hiding his hands in his pockets.

JJKab said:
"Yeah...Bye.." Gregory said, as he smiled at Ariel, and turned to walk away, hiding his hands in his pockets.
Ariel waved at him as he walked off before then going inside her house...

((You can timeskip or interact with someone else, your choice :D ))

Arty said:
Drake snapped into reality, and looked around. "Sorry, I was... thinking of things..." He took a slice, and gave a slight smile.
"Thinking about what?" Saekano asked curiously before taking another bite out of her pizza.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel waved at him as he walked off before then going inside her house...
((You can timeskip or interact with someone else, your choice :D ))
Gregory walked towards the school, Ariel still sitting in his thoughts.

((@Anyoned))

Arty said:
"I was wrong about it... I should've not... done it. I'm... a horrible person. I'm going to say it. I've only caused pain towards people... I've only hurt them, tortured them... And it's going to escalate from here on..." It seems that he isn't aware of anything at the moment. "Elizabeth... I know you hate me... And you are right for that... Listen... I want you to kill me. It's all that can happen now. I give up. People don't change. They never do." He stared at the sky, rubbing his eyes. "When I was little... I thought I would become a star, you know. Go up to the heavens. It looks like it might happen soon..." He chuckled lightly, and began to walk north, towards the forest.
...回 Skylar blinked at his words. What was he talking about? She couldn't help but frown at his words. She didn't know what had happened, but she couldn't possibly think he was a horrible person or anything of what he was saying. She took another step toward him, with an extremely worried expression on her face, and that was when he asked to kill him. Skylar froze, staring at him with widened eyes. What... no way! Skylar stepped closer, trying to speak to him 回...

"John, what are you talking about? You can't be- John?"

...回 It was then that he started walking toward the forest. Skylar considered not following him, not wanting to be creepy, but with the way he was talking she couldn't just leave him alone. So she followed behind, still trying to talk to him 回...

"John, where are you going?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Thinking about what?" Saekano asked curiously before taking another bite out of her pizza.
"You know... being honest... I'll tell you privately." He gave a quick smile, and began to eat. "Don't worry, everything's fine."

Roman said:
Takashi smiled at Violetta and whipped his sword around from off the floor. Apparently it appeared on command since it wasn't there at first. He swung the blade through the air a few times before sheathing it. To Violetta, he looked completely different... And that's what he was aiming for. He wasn't Takashi the Angel at the time. He was a human. He once again looked at Violetta, this time his sword was on his shouler and he spoke...
"Thanks. I was aiming for a different look."

tumblr_nr6r2rXzo61qdpo2no1_500.gif
...?Violetta just watched as he wielded his sword with ease, happy that Takashi was happy with his appearance. As she watched, a serious blush found its way on to her face, and when she noticed it, she blinked. What the heck was this all about? Violetta placed a hand on her cheek, feeling the warmth there. She had no reason to blush, right? Looking back up at Takashi, now her stomach was filled with butterflies, and she looked away, feeling... what was the word... embarrassed? She was embarassed? About what??? It couldn't be how cool and attractive he looke- Violetta blinked at her realization. Well, sure she knew he was cool and quite attractive, but she'd never reacted this way about it before... then why... oh. Right. This is what it meant to be human. To just feel so much all at once... it wreally was amazing. They were amazing creatures. Well, no matter, she could just make it go away......... or not. No matter how hard she tried, her blush wouldn't go away, and failing at this endeavor only made the blush darken at embarrassment of herself. Sighing, Violetta buried her face in a pillow, hiding it from Takashi as she spoke, though the words probably came out muffled?...

"I can't even use my powers... this is awful!"

Lumina said:
...回 Skylar blinked at his words. What was he talking about? She couldn't help but frown at his words. She didn't know what had happened, but she couldn't possibly think he was a horrible person or anything of what he was saying. She took another step toward him, with an extremely worried expression on her face, and that was when he asked to kill him. Skylar froze, staring at him with widened eyes. What... no way! Skylar stepped closer, trying to speak to him 回...

"John, what are you talking about? You can't be- John?"

...回 It was then that he started walking toward the forest. Skylar considered not following him, not wanting to be creepy, but with the way he was talking she couldn't just leave him alone. So she followed behind, still trying to talk to him 回...

"John, where are you going?"
John kept on walking, until he found a small clearing in the forest, and cleared a small pile of dirt and leaves. Underneath, was a small metal trapdoor. He sighed, and tried to open the door, unsuccessfully. He began to kick at the door, until it opened, and climbed down, sighing. "I remember this place..." He looked around the room, and saw damaged electronics, and a faulty holographic display. Overhead, it showed a long line of "deceased" people, labeled "Agent 1" and etc.

Lumina said:
((I've got people!))
((That's good... I won't be bored.. I'll need to keep up with your style of RP... I like challenges.))

Gregory slowly walked towards the courtyard, humming quietly. He seemed like he was contemplating about something, with his hands in his pockets, and a bit confused look on his face.

@Lumina

Arty said:
John kept on walking, until he found a small clearing in the forest, and cleared a small pile of dirt and leaves. Underneath, was a small metal trapdoor. He sighed, and tried to open the door, unsuccessfully. He began to kick at the door, until it opened, and climbed down, sighing. "I remember this place..." He looked around the room, and saw damaged electronics, and a faulty holographic display. Overhead, it showed a long line of "deceased" people, labeled "Agent 1" and etc.
...回 Yeah, there was no way she was leaving him alone now. Following him into the forest, Skylar determined that talking wasn't going to do anything. He seemed too lost in his own head for conversation. So she just followed him as they made their way into the forest more, and her eyes fell on the trap door that he soon entered. As he disappeared into the ground Skylar wondered if she should follow in, and decided to do it anyways after a moments deliberation. It was better to ask for forgiveness than permission. Hopping down, she looked around, her eyes widening as they took in the room. A few words escaped her mouth of their own volition 回...

"What... is this..?"

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded, putting her bra on, and making sure it'll stay on. She then stood up from bed, and stretched, yawning. After that, she took her shirt that was lying on the bed, and put it on, humming happily.
Nai had finished his shower about 30 minutes later. After he got out, he dried his hair and his body before putting on his clothes. He waited to put on his shirt, seeing how his back was still a little wet. Once he came out, he was fully dressed and he looked at Fricka. "All clean~" he said smiling.

JJKab said:
((That's good... I won't be bored.. I'll need to keep up with your style of RP... I like challenges.))
Gregory slowly walked towards the courtyard, humming quietly. He seemed like he was contemplating about something, with his hands in his pockets, and a bit confused look on his face.

@Lumina
((Thanks!))

...❈Iris had finally woke up from a nap not fifteen minutes prior, and she sat on a bench, yawning widely. It was too early... even though it was well into the afternoon. Well, at least it was nice out. A leaf from a nearby tree blew past her in a breeze, and Iris reached out her hand. She didn't grab the leaf, but it didn't seem like that was her objective. With a flick of her wrist, the air in the breeze did a 180 degree turn and came blowing back at her, seeming to settle right in front of her. Her eyes watched the leaf blowing within the whirling air, and suddenly the leaf spun quickly and managed to fly directly at her face. Blinking, Iris wasn't prepared for it to hit her face, especially not as fast as it did (it was her own fault for that), and she lost control of the air, which went spiraling off in Gregory's direction. Blowing the leaf off her face, Iris looked over to see someone in the airs trajectory, and she wasn't sure she could stop it in time before it hit him. So she called out instead❈..

"Hey, look out!"

Nonalaka said:
"Okay" she mouthed with a simple nod and no voice this time, she wanted to focus on what she was doing, with a bit more determination this time taking his advice before into account, lots of power but she focused her range to hit him, not just his direction, remembering she needed to incapacitate her target not just hurt them, so a frequency that could scramble thoughts or throw off someone's balance taking a mental note of what was needed she then used her powers, it wasn't 100% obviously, but she would get there with practice...
@Akio
This time the attack was solid if not very practiced and Akio nodded in approval even if he did not move, unlike almost other he could "see" the attack in his own way so in truth he was never in any danger with her current level of practice. Focusing his vibrations on his arm he sliced at the attack lazily and expanded the vibrations to clash and neutralize the sound since her tighter aim also meant they were easier for someone like him to block. "Better." He said with approval.

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded "Yep~" she said happily as she continued to paint "After we finish we could get something to eat right?~" She suggested, since she accidentally skipped lunch, her stomach wasn't nagging at her now but it would be later in the day.
Cecil continued to paint his wall. When he heard Maya ask about lunch, he smiled happily. Luckily for her, he had made sandwiches and salad for them to eat. He put it all in a mini fridge he had brought in for the workers to use when they take a break. "If you're in the mood for a salad or sandwich... Or possibly both I made some and put it in the mini fridge." Hee said happily as he painted.

Roman said:
Nai had finished his shower about 30 minutes later. After he got out, he dried his hair and his body before putting on his clothes. He waited to put on his shirt, seeing how his back was still a little wet. Once he came out, he was fully dressed and he looked at Fricka. "All clean~" he said smiling.
"That's good.." Fricka stated, as she approached him

"You know... I wonder.. How long will it take your brother to do the preparations." She wondered, putting her finger on Nai's chest.

Lumina said:
((Thanks!))
...❈Iris had finally woke up from a nap not fifteen minutes prior, and she sat on a bench, yawning widely. It was too early... even though it was well into the afternoon. Well, at least it was nice out. A leaf from a nearby tree blew past her in a breeze, and Iris reached out her hand. She didn't grab the leaf, but it didn't seem like that was her objective. With a flick of her wrist, the air in the breeze did a 180 degree turn and came blowing back at her, seeming to settle right in front of her. Her eyes watched the leaf blowing within the whirling air, and suddenly the leaf spun quickly and managed to fly directly at her face. Blinking, Iris wasn't prepared for it to hit her face, especially not as fast as it did (it was her own fault for that), and she lost control of the air, which went spiraling off in Gregory's direction. Blowing the leaf off her face, Iris looked over to see someone in the airs trajectory, and she wasn't sure she could stop it in time before it hit him. So she called out instead❈..

"Hey, look out!"
Gregory shrieked a bit, awoken from his contemplation, as he looked in the direction of the voice.

"What?" He mumbled to himself, before he noticed a whirl of air headed towards him. He slightly widened his eyes, as he tried to step away from the air's way. As he tried, his leg got sucked in for a second, and it made him lose balance and fall onto the ground. He groaned, as he struck the catwalk pretty hard with the back of his head. He was now laying there, not moving, in shock after what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back