• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami nodded a little before she looked over at Fuyumi and smiled as she spoke✦...

"I see. I sometimes prefer spicy foods, like curry! I eat almost anything if it looks appetizing."
''i just like sweets..''

...☫She said before getting a lolipop that was in an ice bowl with a lot more of the lolipops before she unwrapped it and popped it into her mouth☫...

''i dunno why but stalker and lolipops just seem to run within the family

Nonalaka said:
Ariel blinked "Someone like me?" She smiled softly "Well I did say any girl" she laughed quietly.
Rosalie looked at him blankly as the news ticked in her head, she had hear about it, yes but she thought it was certain dangerous individuals they were referring to. The colour drained from her face a little "T-They're after every one of us?" She questioned, furrowing her brows "T-Thats utterly ridiculous! Assuming we are all evil?" She began to forget herself due to confusion and frustration so she was signing her words too, it was sort of like a habit that broke out when she wasn't keeping an eye on it.

@Akio

Maya nodded in agreement, giggling a little when she saw the bucket and roller move by themselves "That reminds me of a movie I watched once where all the mops and brooms and stuff cleaned on their own" she said as she lifted her roller "Anyways, I'll try to not distract myself with such thoughts, I have work to do~" she said with a small laugh as she then began painting.
"I'm not interestend in just any girl" Gregory stated.

"Tell me: Would i have any chances to have a date with a girl like you?" Hd asked, as he looked into Ariel's eyes.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''lets just wait okay? like mom usually always says, Patience is a virtue''

''im not hungry~''

...✦She said as she smiled up at Cova✦...
Roman said:
After helping the resistance do what they needed to get done, Ken had headed back home. He figured he'd spend some time with Airi before he went to get some sleep before going back out again, but he decided to stop by Yuki and at least speak. He barely ever seen her and she was nice to him when they first met, so he went to her room first and knocked a few times. "Ms. Yuki?" He called to her as he stood at the door.
@Daniel reaving @HimeragiSeiker
"Fine." She said to her with a mumble. before she looked to the door and headed to answer it. "Who is it?" Shira called

Cova smiled and nodded

Roman said:
Hayate gave Thana a sort of saddened but playful look, "What? Why not love? I've been working hard and these guys deserve a second chance at laugh. Even in Oblivion."
"I Understand that i just dont want to over populate and destroy this place like humans have earth." She said to him

Shortyshot said:
Cam looked seriously at her "William is........" He stopped cold before beginning again "William isn't right...He's sick...." He said in a depressed tone
"What do you mean by sick?" Mitsu asked him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What do you mean by sick?" Mitsu asked him

[/QUOTE]
Cam looked down "Last time I saw him......He tried to kill me....He wants to kill everyone with his army of the Scourge.....With the power of his army and him....He might be able to do it....He needs someone he loves...Someone who can talk him out of this madness..."

Shortyshot said:
Cam looked down "Last time I saw him......He tried to kill me....He wants to kill everyone with his army of the Scourge.....With the power of his army and him....He might be able to do it....He needs someone he loves...Someone who can talk him out of this madness..."
"I know what your doing...... i-i dont know if im able to see him again." She spoke hesitantly to him as she pet mikas head gently

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded in agreement, giggling a little when she saw the bucket and roller move by themselves "That reminds me of a movie I watched once where all the mops and brooms and stuff cleaned on their own" she said as she lifted her roller "Anyways, I'll try to not distract myself with such thoughts, I have work to do~" she said with a small laugh as she then began painting.
"You know... I think I remember something like thah." Cecil said as he grabbed his roller and tossed it in the air, soon catching it by the handle. He rolled it in the paint and smiled. Maya was right. This couple had work to do. "Agreed. Let's get as much of this done as possible. At least the walls in this section." He said as he started painting.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know what your doing...... i-i dont know if im able to see him again." She spoke hesitantly to him as she pet mikas head gently

[/QUOTE]
Cam looked at her "I know you hate him..." Tears began to form in his eyes which had never happened to him before "But please....I made a promise to Al....That I would keep his brother safe....I don't want to lose anyone else..."

Shortyshot said:
Cam looked at her "I know you hate him..." Tears began to form in his eyes which had never happened to him before "But please....I made a promise to Al....That I would keep his brother safe....I don't want to lose anyone else..."
she frowned but nodded. "Mika baby go home ok.' She said and Mika nodded before kissing Mitsu's cheek then running towards home as Mitsu stood up and looked to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]she frowned but nodded. "Mika baby go home ok.' She said and Mika nodded before kissing Mitsu's cheek then running towards home as Mitsu stood up and looked to him

[/QUOTE]
"Oh thank you...Thank you so much...." He held out his hand "It's a teleportation crystal...Should take you right to Icecrown Citadel. It's where he resides"

Shortyshot said:
"Oh thank you...Thank you so much...." He held out his hand "It's a teleportation crystal...Should take you right to Icecrown Citadel. It's where he resides"
She nodded before taking the crystal from him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nodded before taking the crystal from him

[/QUOTE]
Cam nodded "Just crush it"

William was sitting on his throne with his sword through the floor as he watched his army "It's quiet...I don't like that..."

Shortyshot said:
Cam nodded "Just crush it"
William was sitting on his throne with his sword through the floor as he watched his army "It's quiet...I don't like that..."
She crushed the crystal then in an instant she stood in the throne room the ground at her feet cracking at the chaos energy she held within her as she stared at will

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She crushed the crystal then in an instant she stood in the throne room the ground at her feet cracking at the chaos energy she held within her as she stared at will

[/QUOTE]
William looked at her from under his helmet "Mitsu......" He muttered under his breath before standing up "What have you come here for? Surely you know you could die. So tell me then, why?"

Shortyshot said:
William looked at her from under his helmet "Mitsu......" He muttered under his breath before standing up "What have you come here for? Surely you know you could die. So tell me then, why?"
"Now we all know you wont kill me will. Some one sent me to bring you from this madness." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Now we all know you wont kill me will. Some one sent me to bring you from this madness." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
William laughed "Will? It's been a while since I heard that name...After all, everyone now calls me the Lich King."

Shortyshot said:
William laughed "Will? It's been a while since I heard that name...After all, everyone now calls me the Lich King."
"Yeah well i don't care about the will i see in front of me." She said coldly

Roman said:
(((( I have some large post to type up. If you could start then I'd reply to you when I'm done :) ))))
(((( Welp... Righty... Oh man, this'll be hard))))

After Fricka woke up, she found herself lying on the bed, and she noticed that her bra was laying on the floor, she was shirtless, but... She couldn't get up. She was a bit confused, but thought to herself:

"it might be that i'm tired" Fricka slowly looked at the ceiling, crossing her arms over her chest, shivering a bit.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah well i don't care about the will i see in front of me." She said coldly

[/QUOTE]
William picked up his sword easily out of the solid ice below. He held it infront of himself at her "Let me tell you something. The William you once knew? He's gone. This armor? It's controlling him and whispering dark thoughts into his head as we speak...Even if you do somehow kill ME, the man you knew will never return to you. He'd have to have had some bond with you, and with the heart I've seen in him? He has no bonds"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back