• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"B-But I'm 100% human, my parents are both normal humans that's just...." She bit her lip and inhaled, that was in no way fair, she wasn't taking into account if it bothered him that she was being emotional because honestly she couldn't help it, her abilities were important to her "I-I can't lose my powers!...If I do, I'll never be able to speak again..." She said as she stared down at her hands, they had served as her communication for the first 8 years of her life, and she'd have to use them again, she didn't want to have to go back to that... "I'm sure yours are important to you in some way too..."
@Akio
"I'm not telling you to give up your powers." He said calmly. "I myself as you say put some importance on my powers and will not give them up for anyone, including the government." He said fixing her with his blind gaze. "All im telling you to do is that you must be prepared to defend yourself else you could have your powers stripped and put in jail or even be killed. I'm not teaching you defense as a game, but as a way to survive if the time comes you must fight to keep your ability." He said with a nod.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako blinked and tilted her head, "really?" she asked.
Kenai looked back at her, he had only been kidding, but she thought he was offering? Not that he minded of course if it helped her sleep better with someone next to her who wasn't scared he didn't mind having her stay with him so he nodded "If it helps you"

Nonalaka said:
Kenai looked back at her, he had only been kidding, but she thought he was offering? Not that he minded of course if it helped her sleep better with someone next to her who wasn't scared he didn't mind having her stay with him so he nodded "If it helps you"
Asako nodded and smiled, "alright!~" she said happily.

Akio said:
"I'm not telling you to give up your powers." He said calmly. "I myself as you say put some importance on my powers and will not give them up for anyone, including the government." He said fixing her with his blind gaze. "All im telling you to do is that you must be prepared to defend yourself else you could have your powers stripped and put in jail or even be killed. I'm not teaching you defense as a game, but as a way to survive if the time comes you must fight to keep your ability." He said with a nod.
She slowly nodded at his words, his calm tone was actually quite soothing to her raging mind in this instance, no longer gazing at her hands but at him as she spoke "Right....Then I'll try to be the best student I can possibly be then, the last thing I want is my abilities being taken away" she said taking a breath as she was now calmed down.

@Akio

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded and smiled, "alright!~" she said happily.
Kenai smiled, glad he could help "I guess whenever you're tired and wanna sleep, just let me know" he nodded

Nonalaka said:
She slowly nodded at his words, his calm tone was actually quite soothing to her raging mind in this instance, no longer gazing at her hands but at him as she spoke "Right....Then I'll try to be the best student I can possibly be then, the last thing I want is my abilities being taken away" she said taking a breath as she was now calmed down.
@Akio
He nodded pleased by her new enthusiasm. "Now because our abilities are complementary ill end up blocking your powers much easier then most, especially normal humans but i should be able to accurately judge thier power so this time i want you to take what ive told you and strike with all the power of your ability against me." He said giving her clear instructions.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hm...its fun to drive. i mean...if you really know how to drive that is..''
...☫She said before flooring it, the tires screeching in the back before she sped off into one of Eleysia's cities☫...
((I'm sad to say it, but life has been kicking my ass recently, and I just haven't really felt like posting much, so reply may be vastly delayed, but I will try to at least maintain a regular presence.))

Sora laughed, "Ehh Ive seen stuff I think is better, but I'll take your word for it."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...snow boarding...surfing, um bowling...or if i wanted to play by myself, i'd find some rocks and throw them on the water and make them skip a little''
...✦Nanami kind of expecting the snowboarding a little, but the surfing and bowling were new. The rocking skipping thing sounded cool though, she had tried that a few times but always failed. It a as confusing as to how people got that on the first try or could even do it at all✦...

"How does that work? I've tried that so many times and I can never skip a rock, they always sink."

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]((I'm sad to say it, but life has been kicking my ass recently, and I just haven't really felt like posting much, so reply may be vastly delayed, but I will try to at least maintain a regular presence.))
Sora laughed, "Ehh Ive seen stuff I think is better, but I'll take your word for it."

[/QUOTE]
its fine xD i get the same way with Daniel. your not the first person to really do this))

''yeah......wait shit, where are we going again? i blanked out a little..''

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami kind of expecting the snowboarding a little, but the surfing and bowling were new. The rocking skipping thing sounded cool though, she had tried that a few times but always failed. It a as confusing as to how people got that on the first try or could even do it at all✦...

"How does that work? I've tried that so many times and I can never skip a rock, they always sink."
''well...the trick is you throw it completely sideways. and fast too. like very''

LunaCrosby said:
Asako shrugged, "i'll sleep whenever you do" she said.
Kenai blinked a few times before shrugging "I mean its already dark out, and I can sleep at any time really...are you tired?" He asked

Nonalaka said:
Kenai blinked a few times before shrugging "I mean its already dark out, and I can sleep at any time really...are you tired?" He asked
Asako thought it before nodding slightly, "just a little" he said.

Akio said:
He nodded pleased by her new enthusiasm. "Now because our abilities are complementary ill end up blocking your powers much easier then most, especially normal humans but i should be able to accurately judge thier power so this time i want you to take what ive told you and strike with all the power of your ability against me." He said giving her clear instructions.
"Okay" she mouthed with a simple nod and no voice this time, she wanted to focus on what she was doing, with a bit more determination this time taking his advice before into account, lots of power but she focused her range to hit him, not just his direction, remembering she needed to incapacitate her target not just hurt them, so a frequency that could scramble thoughts or throw off someone's balance taking a mental note of what was needed she then used her powers, it wasn't 100% obviously, but she would get there with practice...

@Akio

LunaCrosby said:
Asako thought it before nodding slightly, "just a little" he said.
Kenai nodded "Alright, I guess we can go sleep in a bit then" he said with a nod.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...the trick is you throw it completely sideways. and fast too. like very''
...✦So that's what was missing! Nanami never threw it sides ways or all that fast either, so she understood now why it sank✦...

"Oooh.. that makes more sense now. I always did it kind of at a medium speed and I threw it straight. That's good to know at least. Hm.. what about favorite foods?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦So that's what was missing! Nanami never threw it sides ways or all that fast either, so she understood now why it sank✦...

"Oooh.. that makes more sense now. I always did it kind of at a medium speed and I threw it straight. That's good to know at least. Hm.. what about favorite foods?"
''haha well...i just like foods i can eat comfortably. i just dont like spicy or hot. i mean i dont mean the hot kind of temperature but...the hot as in like kinda spicy thing..''

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded and looked at him, "what do you usually do before you go to bed?" she asked.
Kenai blinked "You mean like a routine?" He asked "Uh normal going to sleep stuff like changing into pjs and brushing my teeth, I normally just get a glass of water then go to bed I guess? Nothing specific" He answered.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai blinked "You mean like a routine?" He asked "Uh normal going to sleep stuff like changing into pjs and brushing my teeth, I normally just get a glass of water then go to bed I guess? Nothing specific" He answered.
Asako nodded, "I see, so you don't do anything major to get ready to sleep" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha well...i just like foods i can eat comfortably. i just dont like spicy or hot. i mean i dont mean the hot kind of temperature but...the hot as in like kinda spicy thing..''
...✦Nanami nodded a little before she looked over at Fuyumi and smiled as she spoke✦...

"I see. I sometimes prefer spicy foods, like curry! I eat almost anything if it looks appetizing."

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina didn't move for a little while, simply sitting against the wall as he got up and went to go shower. What a situation this was. Thankfully her mind was going back to normal now that that damn ring was gone away from her. What was the point in trying to hide away from the world anyways? Just sit here like some... sitting duck or something. It was tiring never being able to shake him off... asshole. Doesn't he know when to leave a girl alone? What's he so hung up on anyways? What's so important about not leaving her alone? Lumina sighed, running a hand through her hair. Well, whatever. He had given her food, after all. So, if she was going to be stuck with him... a devious smirk made it's way on to her face. She figured she wouldn't be able to teleport out of here, but within the room was fine, right? Thinking of this, Lumina teleported herself into the bathroom, grabbing the clothes that Thomas had in there, before teleporting out and stuffing them under her bed. Then she went up to the bathroom door and focused on it, centering her heat on the actual locking mechanism that held the door close, heating up the metal to the point where it melted enough and became liquid to stick to the doorframe. When that was done she stepped back and the heat disappeared, and the metal hardened, essentially fusing the door shut. Snickering to herself, Lumina glanced over at the table with the food that was left, noting that Thomas' cake had been left untouched. Well, finders keepers, right? Humming to herself, Lumina went over to the table and sat down before starting to eat the cake, just waiting for Thomas to come out now♤...
"This cake really is good."
...♜Thomas had been enjoying his shower as it was the first time in a while that he got to use hot water to bathe. Usually it was cold or room temperature water that he got to use back at Siegfried's bases. As he rinsed off the soap from his body and the shampoo from his hair Thomas noticed a power build up near the door. Foolishly he paid it no mind, thinking that it was just Lumina blowing off a bit of steam, or, in her case, fire. It was only then that the smell of molten metal hit him and his head spun to she Lumina teleporting out of the room. What had she done? Nothing in the room looked off at first, so Thomas dyed himself off till he noticed his clothes were gone♜...

"Lumina! Wheres my clothing?"

...♜Thomas then went over to the door while Lumina taunted him. Not paying attention Thomas tried to grab the door handle and open the door. Needless to say, Thomas ran into the door with a 'thump' sound resulting from it. Making a frustrated noise Thomas manifested a mana sword and cut through the door without a second thought. Pieces of the door flew forward and onto the floor as Thomas walked out of the bathroom, mana blade in one hand, while the other held a towel around his waist. Upon seeing Lumina eating his cake again, Thomas rushed over to Lumina, grabbing the collar of her shirt and pulling her up to face him while pointing the mana sword at her neck. Thomas then spoke, in a obviously irritated tone while making a face that was new to him, one of anger. as he spoke, the towel that was around his waist dropped without him realizing it♜...

"What are you trying to do now!? Really! Are you trying to make everything harder?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia had just reached the front door when, what sounded like rushed footsteps, were heard. It sounded like they were coming towards her front door and it caused her to stop short, expecting it to open moments later. She knew not everyone was at home or else they would have responded when Celia walked into the apartment and called out, unless they were sleeping. That would be the only case really. Though the footsteps soon abruptly stopped and she stared at the door in confusion. Well that was weird.. Maybe she was just hearing things and needed to get her ears checked. There seemed to be all kinds of things going wrong with her today. First she was seeing things and now she thought she was hearing things too, because the footsteps came back seconds later, only to end up somewhere behind them. Celia was tempted to turn around to see who it was, if there was anyone at all. She guessed she probably wasn't hearing things anymore and someone had entered the house, someone who lived here at least. She would have felt cautious or slightly threatened if an unknown person had entered her house, which she was feeling neither. She'd just find out who it was later, after dinner and everything. Celia shrugged it off and opened the door, speaking as she headed towards her, now unlocked, car and hopped into the front seat❤︎...

"Mhm.. Do you want any kind of specific sushi while we're out? Or make a dessert for after dinner?"
Once they were out to the car, Taylor had go in on the passenger's side. It wasn't something he was used to, but he could use this time to relax while Celia drove...

"We'll have to see what there is to make for dessert... As for the sushi, how about we just get a bunch?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so...what could we do to pass time?''
...♱She said as she put the bag down in her room♱...

''il put the bras away when i find time''
Talia shrugged and walked towards her bedroom. "I don't know..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back