• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly lifted her hands from Nai's cheeks, and wrapped them around Nai's cheeks, as she felt Nai's hands on her lower back. She smiled slightly, as she closed her eyes.
Nai had closed his eyes also, his kissing becoming a lot more passionate and intimate towards her. He could feel the ending of her shirt and he slipped his hands under the fabric, his hands now touching the bare skin on her back.

Roman said:
Nai had closed his eyes also, his kissing becoming a lot more passionate and intimate towards her. He could feel the ending of her shirt and he slipped his hands under the fabric, his hands now touching the bare skin on her back.
Fricka felt Nai's hands under her shirt, as she blushed lightly. She laid her hands on Nai's neck, her kissing becoming as passionate as Nai's

JJKab said:
"Oh... I guess i'm the first one to admit it" Gregory smiled, as they walked out of the pool area, and headed towards the exit.
"Because it's a matter of fact... not only are you cute, but you're pretty nice, when it comes to interaction with others..." He stated, looking at Ariel.

"If anyone says that i'm flirting with you..." He paused, hesitating a bit.

Fricka smiled a bit, as she looked into Nai's eyes, as she kissed him deeply, laying her hands on his cheeks.
Ariel smiled at his words, she was glad he thought she was nice, because she thought he was too and did want to spend time with him again sometime. But then when he started his next sentence she stared at him, tilting her head lightly as she waited for him to finish his sentence.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami nodded, her eyes still focus on the screen and staring at it tnetly as she played. She soon spoke after a while✦...

"I see. Is it any kind of game or sport?"
''i guess its any video game. but for sports, im picky on that..''

Roman said:
Talia nodded, "Y-Yeah... He'd know we... And unlike most married men, he'd know. He'd know that we took his car... Heck he probably knows already." She said.
''well...i could take the blame..''

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled at his words, she was glad he thought she was nice, because she thought he was too and did want to spend time with him again sometime. But then when he started his next sentence she stared at him, tilting her head lightly as she waited for him to finish his sentence.
"Welp... I don't know if they'd be right or wrong, because honestly..." Gregory shrugged, smiling at Ariel.

"I can't flirt" He admitted.

JJKab said:
Fricka felt Nai's hands under her shirt, as she blushed lightly. She laid her hands on Nai's neck, her kissing becoming as passionate as Nai's
Nai smiled into the kiss and slowly slid his hand up Fricka's back until he felt a bump. His hand slowly went back down and he made sure he left his hand on it. His eyes opened when he felt it move as if it were unhooking. He slowly pulled away from the kiss and looked at Fricka. "I-I'm sorry." He said rubbing the back of his head. He kind of figured... That thing that unhooked... Was her bra. What a coincidence right? Nope.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i could take the blame..''
Talia looked at Zenya, giving her frown. It was hard to take her serious since she was sort of like her mother. Too cute. Far too cute. "Then he'd be mad at you and I wouldn't want that."

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Nai smiled into the kiss and slowly slid his hand up Fricka's back until he felt a bump. His hand slowly went back down and he made sure he left his hand on it. His eyes opened when he felt it move as if it were unhooking. He slowly pulled away from the kiss and looked at Fricka. "I-I'm sorry." He said rubbing the back of his head. He kind of figured... That thing that unhooked... Was her bra. What a coincidence right? Nope.
Fricka opened her eyes, as Nai's hand unhooked her bra. In an instant, her face flushed red. She didn't move, though, and smiled a bit.

"[N-n-n-nothing h-happened.." She said quietly, pecking Nai's lips.

"I-i-i d-don't mind it" Fricka slowly laid her hands on Nai's waist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Cecil kissed Maya back when she kissed him on the cheek. When she told him she had clothes to change into, he smiled happily and pointed at himself, "I'm dressed already." He said, laughing lightly. Soon he was looking at the colours that they had to choose from. When she chose green and beige, he nodded. "Okay, you go get changed and I'll start mixing." He said as he took the four cans of green pain and four cans of beige. He then opened them, the cafe filling up with -a in fumes in almost a instant. "I should be done when your out."
Maya nodded and smiled before lifting her bag "Alrighty~" she said before going to next room to change quickly. After a little bit she came back out in some plain clothes that were more suitable for the job in hand. "Alright, ready to go~" she said happily as she walked over, tying her hair up at the same time.

Roman said:
Talia looked at Zenya, giving her frown. It was hard to take her serious since she was sort of like her mother. Too cute. Far too cute. "Then he'd be mad at you and I wouldn't want that."
attachment.php
''still...il take the blame''

...?She said as she smiled at her?...

''besides, im the reason that we even took your dad's car in the first place''

JJKab said:
"Welp... I don't know if they'd be right or wrong, because honestly..." Gregory shrugged, smiling at Ariel.
"I can't flirt" He admitted.
She laughed a little "Is that so?" She said smiling back at him. "You could charm any girl you'd want to I'd say" she said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
She laughed a little "Is that so?" She said smiling back at him. "You could charm any girl you'd want to I'd say" she said with a nod.
"Really? And what'd you say: Would i be able to seduce someone like you?" He asked, as they walked out of the school.

JJKab said:
Fricka opened her eyes, as Nai's hand unhooked her bra. In an instant, her face flushed red. She didn't move, though, and smiled a bit.
"[N-n-n-nothing h-happened.." She said quietly, pecking Nai's lips.

"I-i-i d-don't mind it" Fricka slowly laid her hands on Nai's waist.
Nai blushed a little, "I.. Think I'm ready now." He said, looking the other way. "To do the thing we were talking about earlier.."

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie nodded "Alright, I get it~" she said smiling brightly as she finished fixing at her hair clip "Though, I can't see anyone going out of there way to hurt me, Its still good to know this stuff, right?" She said soon tilting her head a little, as she eyed his less than half formed smile, though she didn't comment on it she just giggled quietly to herself...

@Akio
@Akio

Roman said:
Nai blushed a little, "I.. Think I'm ready now." He said, looking the other way. "To do the thing we were talking about earlier.."
"Y-you say?" Fricka said, smiling lovely, as she cupped his chin, and gently made him look at her.

"T-then.. Let's do it" She stated, as she kissed him on his lips passionately, gently putting her hands under his shirt, so her's were now touching his bare skin. She slowly grabbed the fabric from the inside, and started lifting his shirt, stll kissing him.

Roman said:
Alejandro had started eating already. He had never tasted a blueberry pancake, but you could already tell he liked them. "Wow. These are great. Especially since I like blueberries and pancakes separately too~ Oh and you're welcome~"
...€ May took a bite of her pancakes, she looked up at Alejandro, she was glad he liked them it made her feel good €...

"You like them? That's good to hear.."

Shortyshot said:
Marcus smiled at her "Ya know it's been a while so.....I'd like for us to go out on a date!" He said happily
...❃ Sam looked over at Marcus and smiled ❃...

"Sure why not"

Akio is silent for a moment before shifting his balance. "Your not aware are you, of the new laws concerning mutants like us?" He said his face still blank as if he wasen't gonna deliver important news. "A new law was passed, mutants are now not only considered illegal but highly dangerous. All mutants are supposed to report to get their powers sealed and those who don't have been given permission to be taken down with lethal force." He said watching her carefully. @Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded and smiled before lifting her bag "Alrighty~" she said before going to next room to change quickly. After a little bit she came back out in some plain clothes that were more suitable for the job in hand. "Alright, ready to go~" she said happily as she walked over, tying her hair up at the same time.
Cecil has just finished mixing all the cans of beige and green paint. There was two buckets worth. One for Maya and another for himself. He then used his magic to make them follow them wherever they went so they wouldn't have to carry it. A paint roller also followed behind them. "Great! Let's get started right away. Then we'd be able to have time for other things before it gets late or something." He said as he grabbed his floating paint roller.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''still...il take the blame''
...♱She said as she smiled at her♱...

''besides, im the reason that we even took your dad's car in the first place''
"No you're not. I am. I could have teleported... But instead I chose his car." Talia replied.

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and just sinply walked towards the door behind Celia. He put his hands behind his head and smiled as he followed, happy to hear that she was ready to go.
"Alright~ You're driving so lead the way, babe~"
...❤︎Celia had just reached the front door when, what sounded like rushed footsteps, were heard. It sounded like they were coming towards her front door and it caused her to stop short, expecting it to open moments later. She knew not everyone was at home or else they would have responded when Celia walked into the apartment and called out, unless they were sleeping. That would be the only case really. Though the footsteps soon abruptly stopped and she stared at the door in confusion. Well that was weird.. Maybe she was just hearing things and needed to get her ears checked. There seemed to be all kinds of things going wrong with her today. First she was seeing things and now she thought she was hearing things too, because the footsteps came back seconds later, only to end up somewhere behind them. Celia was tempted to turn around to see who it was, if there was anyone at all. She guessed she probably wasn't hearing things anymore and someone had entered the house, someone who lived here at least. She would have felt cautious or slightly threatened if an unknown person had entered her house, which she was feeling neither. She'd just find out who it was later, after dinner and everything. Celia shrugged it off and opened the door, speaking as she headed towards her, now unlocked, car and hopped into the front seat❤︎...

"Mhm.. Do you want any kind of specific sushi while we're out? Or make a dessert for after dinner?"

JJKab said:
"Y-you say?" Fricka said, smiling lovely, as she cupped his chin, and gently made him look at her.
"T-then.. Let's do it" She stated, as she kissed him on his lips passionately, gently putting her hands under his shirt, so her's were now touching his bare skin. She slowly grabbed the fabric from the inside, and started lifting his shirt, stll kissing him.
Nai nodded no in agreement, as he slowly slid his hands across her skin. It was smooth like porcelain... In his opinion Fricka had a marvelous body. Perfect in his opinion. He smiled into the kiss, as he grabbed the hem of Fricka's shirt and started lifting it, the bra following along since it was loose from being unhooked.

(((( Fade to black ))))

Mayyflower said:
...€ May took a bite of her pancakes, she looked up at Alejandro, she was glad he liked them it made her feel good €...
"You like them? That's good to hear.."
Alejandro chuckled and soon continued to eat once he finished laughing. "It'd be stupid of me not to like something this good. Maybe even a crime." He joked as he put another another triangular shaped piece of pancake in his mouth.

Roman said:
Nai nodded no in agreement, as he slowly slid his hands across her skin. It was smooth like porcelain... In his opinion Fricka had a marvelous body. Perfect in his opinion. He smiled into the kiss, as he grabbed the hem of Fricka's shirt and started lifting it, the bra following along since it was loose from being unhooked.
(((( Fade to black ))))
(((( Fade indeed, and i GTG))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back