• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled, as he sat down on the ledge, looking at Ariel, smiling gently
"It was... really nice... and who though we'd meet like that... bumping into each other... By the way, how's your leg?" He asked, looking a bit worried at her leg.
Ariel sat on the edge next to him dangling her feet in the water now "Well some people make friends in the oddest ways" she said with a smile before he mentioned her leg, she laughed somewhat sheepishly as she looked to it "Its alright, I've had worse scrapes than this before" she said before smiling at him.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel sat on the edge next to him dangling her feet in the water now "Well some people make friends in the oddest ways" she said with a smile before he mentioned her leg, she laughed somewhat sheepishly as she looked to it "Its alright, I've had worse scrapes than this before" she said before smiling at him.
"That's good... you won't mind if i'll walk you home?" Gregory asked, slowly standing up, smiling gently at Ariel. He really liked her.

"Oh... do you have your phone on you? We could exchange our numbers, so we can contact each other more easily" He stated.

JJKab said:
"That's good... you won't mind if i'll walk you home?" Gregory asked, slowly standing up, smiling gently at Ariel. He really liked her.
"Oh... do you have your phone on you? We could exchange our numbers, so we can contact each other more easily" He stated.
"Sure, I won't mind~" she said with a smile before standing up "And yeah, my phone is in my bag in the changing rooms so after I get changed we can exchange numbers" she said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
"Sure, I won't mind~" she said with a smile before standing up "And yeah, my phone is in my bag in the changing rooms so after I get changed we can exchange numbers" she said with a nod.
Gregory smiled widely, as he went off to get changed. While he was changing, he was thinking...

"
She is really nice girl... i wonder..." As he got dresed, he went out of the restrooms, and waited patiently for Ariel, holding his phone in his hand

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Levya nodded before she nuzzled Vanille's shoulder a little✦...
...◇Vanille felt Levya nuzzling her shoulder, and she relaxed into the hug, her cheeks warming slightly. This was nice... to feel Levya comforting her, after having gone through something so horrible... a smile made it's way on to her face. Sniffling, and wiping her face, the witch sat up, hastily wiping off her face before plastering a smile on to her face, looking directly at Levya. The redness of her cheeks was visible, but whether it was from crying or something else wasn't clear◇...

"Goodness, what am I crying about? You've been through worse things recently. Are you alright? Do you need anything? If you want or need something, please tell me."

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille felt Levya nuzzling her shoulder, and she relaxed into the hug, her cheeks warming slightly. This was nice... to feel Levya comforting her, after having gone through something so horrible... a smile made it's way on to her face. Sniffling, and wiping her face, the witch sat up, hastily wiping off her face before plastering a smile on to her face, looking directly at Levya. The redness of her cheeks was visible, but whether it was from crying or something else wasn't clear◇...

"Goodness, what am I crying about? You've been through worse things recently. Are you alright? Do you need anything? If you want or need something, please tell me."
''i just wanna rest...could you rest with me too..?''

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled widely, as he went off to get changed. While he was changing, he was thinking...
"
She is really nice girl... i wonder..." As he got dresed, he went out of the restrooms, and waited patiently for Ariel, holding his phone in his hand
((Sorry I keep having slow replies, I'm doing project work))

Ariel went to the changing rooms she changed out of her swimwear and back into her clothes, quickly running a towel over her hair to dry it she then brushed her hair out and put in her hair pin again. Now dressed, she grabbed her bag and left the changing rooms with her phone in her hand, walking over to Gregory smiling at him.

Nonalaka said:
((Sorry I keep having slow replies, I'm doing project work))
Ariel went to the changing rooms she changed out of her swimwear and back into her clothes, quickly running a towel over her hair to dry it she then brushed her hair out and put in her hair pin again. Now dressed, she grabbed her bag and left the changing rooms with her phone in her hand, walking over to Gregory smiling at him.
"So? Shall we exchange? Mine is:" Gregory started reading his number, smiling gently

"3-7-2. 7-1-5. 8-1-0. You got that? Call me, so i can write it down on my phone" He stated.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i just well yknow, like to have fun. so i could either play video games or sports. but probably mostly video games or just watch videos off the internet''
...☫She said as she smiled at her☫...
...✦Nanami nodded, her eyes still focus on the screen and staring at it tnetly as she played. She soon spoke after a while✦...

"I see. Is it any kind of game or sport?"

JJKab said:
"So? Shall we exchange? Mine is:" Gregory started reading his number, smiling gently
"3-7-2. 7-1-5. 8-1-0. You got that? Call me, so i can write it down on my phone" He stated.
Ariel nodded "Alrighty~~" she said as she smiled at him before taking her phone and dialing the number into her phone "There~"

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded "Alrighty~~" she said as she smiled at him before taking her phone and dialing the number into her phone "There~"
Gregory's phone gave a ring, as he answered it

"Hello? Who's there? Is it Ariel, that cute girl i've met?" He asked, smiling slyly.

JJKab said:
Gregory's phone gave a ring, as he answered it
"Hello? Who's there? Is it Ariel, that cute girl i've met?" He asked, smiling slyly.
Ariel blushed a little at being called cute before giggling quietly "Maybe?" She joked before ending the call "There, now you have my number too~" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel blushed a little at being called cute before giggling quietly "Maybe?" She joked before ending the call "There, now you have my number too~" she said with a smile.
Gregory smiled. As soon as he looked at Ariel and noticed that she blushed, he laughed gently.

"I see i made a girl blush! That's the achievement!" He joked, looking at her.

"Shall we go?" He stated, smiling gently.

Lumina said:
...?Violetta looked at Takashi, not expecting his answer. He'd go human too? The goddess found herself wrapping her arms around his neck in a tight hug, happy to hear his answer. The fact that he was so utterly supportive throughout all of her decisions made her so unexplainably happy. She really hit the jackpot with this one, that's for sure. So. Being human, huh? Sure, her form right now looked human, but she definitely was anything but. She wondered what she'd look like as a human. Right now the goddess was blocking out the futures in her head, wanting to make it a surprise what they'd look like. So Violetta released from Takashi to stand up, focusing on blocking out the goddess part of her, at least in regards to her body. It was an interesting thing to think about, considering it wasn't something she was used to really having on her mind. Soon, her body glowed a bit, and when the light faded her appearence had changed. Her pink hair grew a bit shorter and more red, like that of an apple. Her clothes had changed to something a bit less modern and more medieval, yet still fitting of her. Her eyes as she she opened them shone bright green against her pale-as-snow skin, and a smile slowly creeped on to her face, as did a slightly blush as she spoke?...

"So... what do you think?"

latest

@Roman
Takashi smiled at Violetta when she hugged him. He slowly wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back too. He was happy that they'd do something like this together. In his yes it was a experiment that would allow them to experience humanism at its finest. It was amazing. He knew he wasn't as powerful as a god or goddess, but his body was definitely not human. When Violetta changed her appearance and asked about how she looked, Takashi gave her a thumbs up and a kiss.

"You look amazing. You even kept your hair in the same color or at least something similar. I'll change mine now."

Takashi looked at Violetta and his pony tail grew short, the band holding it together fell on the floor. His hair went from red to ounk to a simple white. His body lost some height and now he was as tall as Violetta. Lastly his eyes went from their peircing brow to a hard hitting blue. His clothes changed afterwards to something like Violetta's. Once the change was over, he looked at Violetta with a smile and he soon raised his hands.

"So?"

latest

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled. As soon as he looked at Ariel and noticed that she blushed, he laughed gently.
"I see i made a girl blush! That's the achievement!" He joked, looking at her.

"Shall we go?" He stated, smiling gently.
Ariel blinked before the blush darkened a little from embarrassment to it being pointed out, laughing gently she moved her gaze off to the side to hide this fact. "Y-Yeah, let's go"

Nonalaka said:
Ariel blinked before the blush darkened a little from embarrassment to it being pointed out, laughing gently she moved her gaze off to the side to hide this fact. "Y-Yeah, let's go"
Gregory laughed, when he noticed that Ariel looked off to the side. He knew that move. It meant that she was more blushing, but tried to hide it

"Don't worry.. it's not so embarrasing.." He stated, smiling. He started walking towards the exit of the pool.

HimeragiSeiker said:
i thought they were gonna bump into each other xD ))
''o-oh...? why didnt we jus-- oh...never mind''

...♱She said wondering why they didnt just take the front door? She cut herself off when she saw both Taylor and Celia♱...
Talia nodded, "Y-Yeah... He'd know we... And unlike most married men, he'd know. He'd know that we took his car... Heck he probably knows already." She said.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed, when he noticed that Ariel looked off to the side. He knew that move. It meant that she was more blushing, but tried to hide it
"Don't worry.. it's not so embarrasing.." He stated, smiling. He started walking towards the exit of the pool.
Ariel's head hung low slightly for a moment...she was found out it seemed, she slowly looked back over to him "It's just, I've never been called cute before" she said before smiling somewhat sheepishly...

JJKab said:
Fricka slightly widened her eyes, when she heard Nai's words. Her eyes were slowly filling with tears, as Nai kissed her. She eased into it.
"Nai..... thank you... so....so...so... much... for being with me..." She whispered, hugging him tightly
"No." Nai said as he hugged her tightly back. "Thank you." He said softly. "Thank you for being you and noone else. That's the thing that matters."

Nonalaka said:
Ariel's head hung low slightly for a moment...she was found out it seemed, she slowly looked back over to him "It's just, I've never been called cute before" she said before smiling somewhat sheepishly...
"Oh... I guess i'm the first one to admit it" Gregory smiled, as they walked out of the pool area, and headed towards the exit.

"Because it's a matter of fact... not only are you cute, but you're pretty nice, when it comes to interaction with others..." He stated, looking at Ariel.

"If anyone says that i'm flirting with you..." He paused, hesitating a bit.

Roman said:
"No." Nai said as he hugged her tightly back. "Thank you." He said softly. "Thank you for being you and noone else. That's the thing that matters."
Fricka smiled a bit, as she looked into Nai's eyes, as she kissed him deeply, laying her hands on his cheeks.

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded as she made her way over and kissed his cheek "Yeah, I brought some clothes that I don't mind getting paint on" she said happily as she looked at the colours they had "Uhm....they're all pretty colours" she said quietly as she looked at them "Though I do like the colour green in any form...so I think maybe the beige green might look nice.." She suggested.
Cecil kissed Maya back when she kissed him on the cheek. When she told him she had clothes to change into, he smiled happily and pointed at himself, "I'm dressed already." He said, laughing lightly. Soon he was looking at the colours that they had to choose from. When she chose green and beige, he nodded. "Okay, you go get changed and I'll start mixing." He said as he took the four cans of green pain and four cans of beige. He then opened them, the cafe filling up with -a in fumes in almost a instant. "I should be done when your out."

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, as she looked into Nai's eyes, as she kissed him deeply, laying her hands on his cheeks.
Nai kissed Fricka back, deeply as she was kissing him. His hands were on her lower back, and like he told her earlier, sometimes people act on emotions and feelings, well he was now. Things were just pretty emotional and sad, and now Nai wanted to show how much le loved her.

Roman said:
Nai kissed Fricka back, deeply as she was kissing him. His hands were on her lower back, and like he told her earlier, sometimes people act on emotions and feelings, well he was now. Things were just pretty emotional and sad, and now Nai wanted to show how much le loved her.
Fricka slowly lifted her hands from Nai's cheeks, and wrapped them around Nai's cheeks, as she felt Nai's hands on her lower back. She smiled slightly, as she closed her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia was about as ready as a baby bird about to fly for the first time. Though when she thought about it, that was a pretty terrible analogy because baby birds never knew how to fly on the first go. She really needed to think of a better comparison than that, but that was besides the fact. Her shoes weren't on, so she definitely was not as ready as she thought she was. Looking around, Celia found that she had placed her shoes beside the table and proceeded to put them on before getting to her feet. Now she was ready to go, there wasn't anything she was forgetting. At least, she didn't think she did. Her bag, which held her wallet in it, was by the front door and it was easy to grab on the way out, she knew where she was headed. Giving Taylor two thumbs up, Celia headed for the door and grabbed her bag as she spoke❤︎...
"Yup, I'm all set. We're good to go now."
Taylor nodded and just sinply walked towards the door behind Celia. He put his hands behind his head and smiled as he followed, happy to hear that she was ready to go.

"Alright~ You're driving so lead the way, babe~"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled at Kaori's 'subscription' for the time they spent apart. All Kaori's reactions were only serving to further Masahi's want to toy with her, but now she was close and caressing his scared cheek. So Masahi finally gave Kaori what he had originally wanted in the first place, bringing their lips together slowly at first, simply enjoying the feeling. Even though it had been a few days at most, in this moment it felt far longer, as if he had been denied something he longed for too long. At this point Masahi was turning his body to face Kaori while using his arm around her waist to pull her closer and bringing his free hand back up to her cheek. After a minute Masahi realized that he had started pushing more into the kiss before pulling out of it and smiling at Kaori♝...
"Well, there's number one, if you wish, i can try to be more creative with the next four~"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori was defenseless against his teasing, like always. She felt her cheeks redden as he leaned back in, and her heartbeat quicken as their lips touched. It felt like ages since their last kiss, and upon the moment of contact Kaori forgot all about the uncertainty of her feelings from what happened to Roman. It was clear that Masahi was the one she... it was then that the kiss separated, and Kaori looked at him with a reddened face and shaky breath. Creative? Her imagination went wild with possibilities for a moment, making her blush darken. With as steady of a voice as she could muster, Kaori responded to his question☆...

"The only limit to my prescription was how many you needed. T-the rest is up to you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back