• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Nai sighed lightly. To himself he even overreacted in his opinion. He looked at Fricka and rubbed the back of his head. "S-Sorry... I just don't think I'm ready for that kind of thing yet. I wouldn't want to be a disappointment or something of the sort... I just... Want to wait until the time is right." He said, smiling at her. "I think it'd be best for us both."
"O-O-Okay.. i'm.... sorry i suggested that so early" Fricka said, looking sadly at the ground. She was mad at herself that she almost scared Nai to death.

JJKab said:
"O-O-Okay.. i'm.... sorry i suggested that so early" Fricka said, looking sadly at the ground. She was mad at herself that she almost scared Nai to death.
Nai smiled and wrapped his arms around Fricka, "Don't worry about it. Not everyone thinks the same on those kind of things. We just so happened to have different thoughts on it at the moment." He said, before poking her forehead. "Someday we'll think back on this and laugh at how much of a wuss I was to man up and just say okay." He told her. "And just wait... One day I'll be ready. Okay?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya soon got out of the car and waited for Talia♱...
"We have to go fast." Talia said as she got out of the car and locked the doors before running into the apartment building and quickly making her way up to her place.

Roman said:
(((( OMG, I didn't notice that I put Celia instead of Maya lol xD ))))
Cecil smiled when Maya answered the phone. So she was already on her way? That's even better news. He figured that they'd just be able to start on their painting immediately. He went inside the cafe as he spoke, "Hey~ So you're already on your way? How long do you think it'll take? I need your help with choosing a color." He said as he looked around. Some men who Cecil had hired to do the kitchen set up and bathrooms were on their way out. "Oh and the chairs and tables should be here in a few days." He added.
((Yeah, I noticed that xD ))

"Yeah, I am, I got off work a little early~ I shouldn't be too long maybe 5 maybe 10 minutes or so?" She said, smiling when she heard the news about the tables and chairs "Great ~ we'll have the place up and running in no time" she said happily "Anyways, I'll see you in a bit~" she said as she hung up the phone and continued walking to their cafe building, soon arriving after a few minutes walking. She then opened the door and went inside "Hello ~~" she chimed as she left her bag down and looked over to Cecil.

Roman said:
"We have to go fast." Talia said as she got out of the car and locked the doors before running into the apartment building and quickly making her way up to her place.
...♱Zenya soon followed her quickly♱...

Roman said:
Nai smiled and wrapped his arms around Fricka, "Don't worry about it. Not everyone thinks the same on those kind of things. We just so happened to have different thoughts on it at the moment." He said, before poking her forehead. "Someday we'll think back on this and laugh at how much of a wuss I was to man up and just say okay." He told her. "And just wait... One day I'll be ready. Okay?"
Fricka slowly looked up at Nai, and smiled a bit.

"Okay..." She said, as she slowly leaned on Nai's shoulder, and sighed.

"You know... I... need to tell you something... it's... a bit depressing... but.... I know i may have not looked like it, but..... I actually considered the point of my life... Like... why am i even breathing... Why am i alive..." She sniffled.

JJKab said:
Gregory stopped, as he looked at Ariel, and put his hand on her shoulder
"Calm down... i'll just refill your air supply, and we'll go on further" He stated, before gently kissing her again. This time he filled her lungs with air a bit slower, but he pulled away a bit quicker.
Ariel relaxed a little now that she didn't have to breathe as urgently, calming down like he told her "T-Thank you" she said quietly as she then looked to the surface again as they went to swim up.

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Celia and nodded. If she wanted to drive then, he was fine with that. He watched as she grab ed her keys, but something seemed s little off to him him. Their keys usually are next to one another's so where was his? Taylor guessed they might be in his pants from yesterday so he just shrugged and forgot about it.
"Wel- then are you ready?"
...❤︎Celia was about as ready as a baby bird about to fly for the first time. Though when she thought about it, that was a pretty terrible analogy because baby birds never knew how to fly on the first go. She really needed to think of a better comparison than that, but that was besides the fact. Her shoes weren't on, so she definitely was not as ready as she thought she was. Looking around, Celia found that she had placed her shoes beside the table and proceeded to put them on before getting to her feet. Now she was ready to go, there wasn't anything she was forgetting. At least, she didn't think she did. Her bag, which held her wallet in it, was by the front door and it was easy to grab on the way out, she knew where she was headed. Giving Taylor two thumbs up, Celia headed for the door and grabbed her bag as she spoke❤︎...

"Yup, I'm all set. We're good to go now."

Nonalaka said:
Ariel relaxed a little now that she didn't have to breathe as urgently, calming down like he told her "T-Thank you" she said quietly as she then looked to the surface again as they went to swim up.
Gregory smiled, as they finally reached the surface.

"See? It was... pretty nice... Spending time with you" He stated, slowly swimming towards the ledge.

"I had an absolute blast with you" He added, looking at her, smiling widely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
((Yeah, I noticed that xD ))
"Yeah, I am, I got off work a little early~ I shouldn't be too long maybe 5 maybe 10 minutes or so?" She said, smiling when she heard the news about the tables and chairs "Great ~ we'll have the place up and running in no time" she said happily "Anyways, I'll see you in a bit~" she said as she hung up the phone and continued walking to their cafe building, soon arriving after a few minutes walking. She then opened the door and went inside "Hello ~~" she chimed as she left her bag down and looked over to Cecil.
(((( Yeah I got a little confused and only noticed it when you quoted the post ))))

Cecil ended the phone call with a bye and I love you before he hung up and put the phone in his bag. When Maya arrived, Cecil smiled happily and motioned for her to come in quickly. "Hey love~ Did you bring something you could paint in?" He asked. "Here's our color choice. Light pink, green beige, white, or we could possibly get a wood like decal... What do you think we should do?'

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya soon followed her quickly♱...
Talia sensed that both Taylor and Celia were at the front door and she quickly teleported them into the house in a area behind her parents so they wouldn't know that they were gone.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...let me check..''
...☫She said before looking through her games☫...

''.....oh i have both actually''
...✦Nanami's eyes lit up excitedly as Fuyumi told her she had both games, though she had to decide on what she wanted to play first. White Day or Until Dawn.. it was a pretty hard choice since both were very good games. Thinking about it for a few minutes, she decided she'd want to play White Day. She'd already played both games before and she did kind of favor White Day, so she wanted to play that one first✦...

"Sweet! Hm.. let's do White Day first."

Roman said:
Talia sensed that both Taylor and Celia were at the front door and she quickly teleported them into the house in a area behind her parents so they wouldn't know that they were gone.
i thought they were gonna bump into each other xD ))

''o-oh...? why didnt we jus-- oh...never mind''

...♱She said wondering why they didnt just take the front door? She cut herself off when she saw both Taylor and Celia♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami's eyes lit up excitedly as Fuyumi told her she had both games, though she had to decide on what she wanted to play first. White Day or Until Dawn.. it was a pretty hard choice since both were very good games. Thinking about it for a few minutes, she decided she'd want to play White Day. She'd already played both games before and she did kind of favor White Day, so she wanted to play that one first✦...

"Sweet! Hm.. let's do White Day first."
''alright''

...☫She said before she set it up so Nanami could play☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
...☫She said before she set it up so Nanami could play☫...
...✦Nanami grinned and happily clapped her hands together and plopped down on the bed so she could be comfortable while she played. Sitting on the floor for to long would hurt her rear end and she wasn't looking to have a soar butt✦...

"Yay! I love you, Fuyumi~"

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly looked up at Nai, and smiled a bit.
"Okay..." She said, as she slowly leaned on Nai's shoulder, and sighed.

"You know... I... need to tell you something... it's... a bit depressing... but.... I know i may have not looked like it, but..... I actually considered the point of my life... Like... why am i even breathing... Why am i alive..." She sniffled.
"Because the world needs you." Nai said, his voice soft as cotton or a pillow. Didn't matter they were both soft. "You exist to bring smiles to everyone you meet and to give happiness to those who need it most. You're here to help make this world a better place." He told her before hugging her also. "Fricka..." Nai said softly before he kissed her.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami grinned and happily clapped her hands together and plopped down on the bed so she could be comfortable while she played. Sitting on the floor for to long would hurt her rear end and she wasn't looking to have a soar butt✦...

"Yay! I love you, Fuyumi~"
...☫Fuyumi giggled before she kissed Nanami's forehead before sitting on the bed trying to sculpt a perfect ice sphere☫...

Roman said:
"Because the world needs you." Nai said, his voice soft as cotton or a pillow. Didn't matter they were both soft. "You exist to bring smiles to everyone you meet and to give happiness to those who need it most. You're here to help make this world a better place." He told her before hugging her also. "Fricka..." Nai said softly before he kissed her.
Fricka slightly widened her eyes, when she heard Nai's words. Her eyes were slowly filling with tears, as Nai kissed her. She eased into it.

"Nai..... thank you... so....so...so... much... for being with me..." She whispered, hugging him tightly

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi giggled before she kissed Nanami's forehead before sitting on the bed trying to sculpt a perfect ice sphere☫...
...✦Nanami smiled at her before she continued playing the game. From the corner of her eye, she could see Fuyumi was working on something, but didn't exactly know what that was. So Nanami asked what she was making✦...

"Do you like to make ice sculptures? I'm just curious is all. I bet they look cool to, kind of sucks that the ice eventually melts though."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami smiled at her before she continued playing the game. From the corner of her eye, she could see Fuyumi was working on something, but didn't exactly know what that was. So Nanami asked what she was making✦...

"Do you like to make ice sculptures? I'm just curious is all. I bet they look cool to, kind of sucks that the ice eventually melts though."
''well...i dont like it, it just keeps me busy and help me control my ice i guess''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i dont like it, it just keeps me busy and help me control my ice i guess''
...✦Nanami looked a little surprised, but it soon dropped from her expression. She thought Fuyumi would like that kind of thing, but she guessed she was wrong. She didn't think she knew a lot about Fuyumi, just a few things here and there. Maybe now was and good time to talk about stuff like that✦...

"Really? I thought you'd like something like that.. though when I think about it, I don't really know all that much about what you like. What are things you like to do whenever you're free?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami looked a little surprised, but it soon dropped from her expression. She thought Fuyumi would like that kind of thing, but she guessed she was wrong. She didn't think she knew a lot about Fuyumi, just a few things here and there. Maybe now was and good time to talk about stuff like that✦...

"Really? I thought you'd like something like that.. though when I think about it, I don't really know all that much about what you like. What are things you like to do whenever you're free?"
''well...i just well yknow, like to have fun. so i could either play video games or sports. but probably mostly video games or just watch videos off the internet''

...☫She said as she smiled at her☫...

Roman said:
(((( Yeah I got a little confused and only noticed it when you quoted the post ))))
Cecil ended the phone call with a bye and I love you before he hung up and put the phone in his bag. When Maya arrived, Cecil smiled happily and motioned for her to come in quickly. "Hey love~ Did you bring something you could paint in?" He asked. "Here's our color choice. Light pink, green beige, white, or we could possibly get a wood like decal... What do you think we should do?'
Maya nodded as she made her way over and kissed his cheek "Yeah, I brought some clothes that I don't mind getting paint on" she said happily as she looked at the colours they had "Uhm....they're all pretty colours" she said quietly as she looked at them "Though I do like the colour green in any form...so I think maybe the beige green might look nice.." She suggested.

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled, as they finally reached the surface.
"See? It was... pretty nice... Spending time with you" He stated, slowly swimming towards the ledge.

"I had an absolute blast with you" He added, looking at her, smiling widely.
Ariel giggled lightly as she swam towards the edge as well "Im glad you think so~ I had a blast spending time with you too~" she said as she reached the edge of the pool.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled lightly as she swam towards the edge as well "Im glad you think so~ I had a blast spending time with you too~" she said as she reached the edge of the pool.
Gregory smiled, as he sat down on the ledge, looking at Ariel, smiling gently

"It was... really nice... and who though we'd meet like that... bumping into each other... By the way, how's your leg?" He asked, looking a bit worried at her leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back