• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i guess its any video game. but for sports, im picky on that..''
...✦Nanami nodded before speaking again. She could understand that, since she was a bit picky with a few games. Sports never really interested her, she never really found them all that exciting. So it was a bit hard for her to relate to Fuyumi. Though if she was picky on the kind of sports, what kind did she like? Was football or soccer one of them? Those were pretty popular ones as far as she knew✦...

"Ah okay. Like.. what kinds?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i just wanna rest...could you rest with me too..?''
...◇A soft smile appeared on Vanille face as Levya gave her request. That was it, huh? Vanille found herself thinking she'd do anything to make Levya feel better, no matter what it was. So the witch stood up, moving to the other side of the bed and laying down next to her, sliding her arm under Levya's neck so she could lay her head into her shoulder a bit easier. In a soft voice she spoke to her◇...

"Yeah I can do that. Is this comfortable?"

Roman said:
"No you're not. I am. I could have teleported... But instead I chose his car." Talia replied.
''no, il take the blame still. because with teleporting, you might get caught teleporting. besides im still the reason why we went to the mall''

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami nodded before speaking again. She could understand that, since she was a bit picky with a few games. Sports never really interested her, she never really found them all that exciting. So it was a bit hard for her to relate to Fuyumi. Though if she was picky on the kind of sports, what kind did she like? Was football or soccer one of them? Those were pretty popular ones as far as she knew✦...

"Ah okay. Like.. what kinds?"
''well...snow boarding...surfing, um bowling...or if i wanted to play by myself, i'd find some rocks and throw them on the water and make them skip a little''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no, il take the blame still. because with teleporting, you might get caught teleporting. besides im still the reason why we went to the mall''
"No. I will not let you take the blame. Especially if they don't know about it. If we're confronted on it, then... I'll let you." Talia said, though she was lying.

Lumina said:
...◇A soft smile appeared on Vanille face as Levya gave her request. That was it, huh? Vanille found herself thinking she'd do anything to make Levya feel better, no matter what it was. So the witch stood up, moving to the other side of the bed and laying down next to her, sliding her arm under Levya's neck so she could lay her head into her shoulder a bit easier. In a soft voice she spoke to her◇...

"Yeah I can do that. Is this comfortable?"
''yeah...this works just fine..''

...✦Levya said as she smiled at her and cuddled a bit into her✦...

Roman said:
"No. I will not let you take the blame. Especially if they don't know about it. If we're confronted on it, then... I'll let you." Talia said, though she was lying.
''alright..''

...♱She said as she nodded♱...

''thank you...yknow, for taking me to the mall to buy the bras''

...♱She said as she smiled before bowing to her in a polite way♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright..''
...♱She said as she nodded♱...

''thank you...yknow, for taking me to the mall to buy the bras''

...♱She said as she smiled before bowing to her in a polite way♱...
Deep down inside, Talia felt sort of bad for lying but she didn't want Zenya to take ALL the blame. When she was thanked for buying the bra, Talia nodded and smiled, "It's no problem. I'll always help you when you need it."

Roman said:
Deep down inside, Talia felt sort of bad for lying but she didn't want Zenya to take ALL the blame. When she was thanked for buying the bra, Talia nodded and smiled, "It's no problem. I'll always help you when you need it."
''so...what could we do to pass time?''

...♱She said as she put the bag down in her room♱...

''il put the bras away when i find time''

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam chuckled and flopped down on the bed ❃...
"Whose gonna watch Riley and aren't you gonna take a shower?"
Marcus chuckled "I'll leave a clone" He said happily before wrapping his arms around her "And I will in just a bit"

Roman said:
Takashi smiled at Violetta when she hugged him. He slowly wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back too. He was happy that they'd do something like this together. In his yes it was a experiment that would allow them to experience humanism at its finest. It was amazing. He knew he wasn't as powerful as a god or goddess, but his body was definitely not human. When Violetta changed her appearance and asked about how she looked, Takashi gave her a thumbs up and a kiss.
"You look amazing. You even kept your hair in the same color or at least something similar. I'll change mine now."

Takashi looked at Violetta and his pony tail grew short, the band holding it together fell on the floor. His hair went from red to ounk to a simple white. His body lost some height and now he was as tall as Violetta. Lastly his eyes went from their peircing brow to a hard hitting blue. His clothes changed afterwards to something like Violetta's. Once the change was over, he looked at Violetta with a smile and he soon raised his hands.

"So?"

latest
...?Violetta had no idea that this would be what she'd look like as a human. She brought a lock of hair between her fingers, examining the color when he said it was pretty similar to her normal color. Huh, well apparently it was. Red was a good color, she always did like it, so it made sense in her head that her hair as a human would be red too. It made her wonder what determined hair color at all. Violetta's eyes moved to meet Takashi's as his own appearence changed, completely altering itself from normal. The main thing that threw her off was how.. short his hair was. And it was white! Man, at least she looked somewhat similar. Takashi was like a whole new person. Violetta blinked at his gesture before giggling a bit, smiling as she answered?...

"You look so different! But it really suits you!"

shirayuki.gif

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked, noticing that his plate was already empty, she could have had a remark of how quick his food was gone along with her answer but knew better than to point out how quick he ate, after all she had a fair idea that the meal he had just devoured was in fact his first since lunch time yesterday or maybe even breakfast time. She simply smiled instead "Yeah~ I have to say, nearly your whole family are really good cooks" she said before taking some more food.
...⚒Roland chuckled at Dakota's comment. Good cooks? Well, he guessed she was right, not that he would say they're the best. Though, learning to cook was a given, as everyone had their days in the kitchen whether they liked it or not; including Roland himself. As Roland leaned back in his chair he watched Dakota eat, wondering if he was nearly as good as the rest of his family. With a sigh he decided not to ponder it for too long before talking softly⚒...

"Well, they aren't world class, but everyone gets their jobs done."

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded "Not to mention paint and stuff too, in case the place needs fixed up" she said with a smile as the were now at the building, Maya began looking at it, smiling all the while as she continued to imagine what it would be like once they had their café and everything else. Yes, this was a good idea, and she couldn't think of anyone better to have this dream with than Cecil...
Ariel nodded with a smile before diving down to follow Gregory.

Kenai chuckled lightly "Fair enough then" he said with a smile.

Kairassi giggled "Yeah...so since neither of us have plans really, we could do something together? Yknow play some video games or something ~" she said with a smile.
Asako nodded, "though the nightmare thing is a 50/50 chance" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...this works just fine..''
...✦Levya said as she smiled at her and cuddled a bit into her✦...
...◇Feeling Levya relaxing against her made her relax as well, and she moved her hand to smooth Levya's hair. This was nice, really nice, to be home, having the both of them here again, like normal.... Vanille's face suddenly went into a frozen state of shock momentarily. What the heck was she talking about? She was talking like they were married or something! Which, of course, they weren't. Then why...? Internally groaning at herself, she ran her hand that was on Levya's hair through her own, her face softening into a more internally aggravated one. She kept her face turned away from Levya so as not to raise suspicion◇...

"...it's good to have you back, ya know."

Lumina said:
...◇Feeling Levya relaxing against her made her relax as well, and she moved her hand to smooth Levya's hair. This was nice, really nice, to be home, having the both of them here again, like normal.... Vanille's face suddenly went into a frozen state of shock momentarily. What the heck was she talking about? She was talking like they were married or something! Which, of course, they weren't. Then why...? Internally groaning at herself, she ran her hand that was on Levya's hair through her own, her face softening into a more internally aggravated one. She kept her face turned away from Levya so as not to raise suspicion◇...

"...it's good to have you back, ya know."
...✦Levya just smiled before cuddling into Vanille a little more✦...

JJKab said:
"Really? And what'd you say: Would i be able to seduce someone like you?" He asked, as they walked out of the school.
Ariel blinked "Someone like me?" She smiled softly "Well I did say any girl" she laughed quietly.

Akio said:
Akio is silent for a moment before shifting his balance. "Your not aware are you, of the new laws concerning mutants like us?" He said his face still blank as if he wasen't gonna deliver important news. "A new law was passed, mutants are now not only considered illegal but highly dangerous. All mutants are supposed to report to get their powers sealed and those who don't have been given permission to be taken down with lethal force." He said watching her carefully. @Nonalaka
Rosalie looked at him blankly as the news ticked in her head, she had hear about it, yes but she thought it was certain dangerous individuals they were referring to. The colour drained from her face a little "T-They're after every one of us?" She questioned, furrowing her brows "T-Thats utterly ridiculous! Assuming we are all evil?" She began to forget herself due to confusion and frustration so she was signing her words too, it was sort of like a habit that broke out when she wasn't keeping an eye on it.

@Akio

Roman said:
Cecil has just finished mixing all the cans of beige and green paint. There was two buckets worth. One for Maya and another for himself. He then used his magic to make them follow them wherever they went so they wouldn't have to carry it. A paint roller also followed behind them. "Great! Let's get started right away. Then we'd be able to have time for other things before it gets late or something." He said as he grabbed his floating paint roller.
Maya nodded in agreement, giggling a little when she saw the bucket and roller move by themselves "That reminds me of a movie I watched once where all the mops and brooms and stuff cleaned on their own" she said as she lifted her roller "Anyways, I'll try to not distract myself with such thoughts, I have work to do~" she said with a small laugh as she then began painting.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland chuckled at Dakota's comment. Good cooks? Well, he guessed she was right, not that he would say they're the best. Though, learning to cook was a given, as everyone had their days in the kitchen whether they liked it or not; including Roland himself. As Roland leaned back in his chair he watched Dakota eat, wondering if he was nearly as good as the rest of his family. With a sigh he decided not to ponder it for too long before talking softly⚒...

"Well, they aren't world class, but everyone gets their jobs done."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota shrugged "World class or not, it tastes better than my own cooking" she said with a gentle laugh. "Back in my stepmom's house the only one that cooked was Colin, the rest were hopeless, I helped an odd time but he did most of it" she said with a nod.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded, "though the nightmare thing is a 50/50 chance" she said.
Kenai blinked "Oh...will you be okay?" He asked as he looked over at her with some concern, after all, nightmares can be really bad sometimes...

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie looked at him blankly as the news ticked in her head, she had hear about it, yes but she thought it was certain dangerous individuals they were referring to. The colour drained from her face a little "T-They're after every one of us?" She questioned, furrowing her brows "T-Thats utterly ridiculous! Assuming we are all evil?" She began to forget herself due to confusion and frustration so she was signing her words too, it was sort of like a habit that broke out when she wasn't keeping an eye on it.
@Akio
He raised an eyebrow, beautiful singing voice as expected as one who controlled sound. He however simply nodded at her question. "We are all enemies of the state, human rights went out the window when the elementary school was all but destroyed. To be more specific we are not human anymore in the eyes of the law until we get rid of our powers." He said his tone not changing in the slightest.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai blinked "Oh...will you be okay?" He asked as he looked over at her with some concern, after all, nightmares can be really bad sometimes...
Asako shrugged, "it depend's on what happen's in the nightmare, some are bearable and some aren't." she said.

Akio said:
He raised an eyebrow, beautiful singing voice as expected as one who controlled sound. He however simply nodded at her question. "We are all enemies of the state, human rights went out the window when the elementary school was all but destroyed. To be more specific we are not human anymore in the eyes of the law until we get rid of our powers." He said his tone not changing in the slightest.
"B-But I'm 100% human, my parents are both normal humans that's just...." She bit her lip and inhaled, that was in no way fair, she wasn't taking into account if it bothered him that she was being emotional because honestly she couldn't help it, her abilities were important to her "I-I can't lose my powers!...If I do, I'll never be able to speak again..." She said as she stared down at her hands, they had served as her communication for the first 8 years of her life, and she'd have to use them again, she didn't want to have to go back to that... "I'm sure yours are important to you in some way too..."

@Akio

LunaCrosby said:
Asako shrugged, "it depend's on what happen's in the nightmare, some are bearable and some aren't." she said.
"You could always sleep next to me, after all I'm apparently a hugger" he joked, chuckling lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back