• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"That's good.." Fricka stated, as she approached him
"You know... I wonder.. How long will it take your brother to do the preparations." She wondered, putting her finger on Nai's chest.

Gregory shrieked a bit, awoken from his contemplation, as he looked in the direction of the voice.

"What?" He mumbled to himself, before he noticed a whirl of air headed towards him. He slightly widened his eyes, as he tried to step away from the air's way. As he tried, his leg got sucked in for a second, and it made him lose balance and fall onto the ground. He groaned, as he struck the catwalk pretty hard with the back of his head. He was now laying there, not moving, in shock after what happened.
Nai rubbed the back of his head and sighed quietly. "Same... He's probably talking things over. I hope they know I don't care if it's perfect or not I just want them to spend a little time with me... Not saying they don't, but they've been really busy. So yeah... I just want them to meet you and probably catch up on things." He told Fricka, placing the finger he uses to poke Fricka on her forehead. "I was just a kid last I saw them. I had to be like 14.."

Roman said:
Taylor sighed as he listened to Celia talk about all the different things she could make. Unfortunately for her, he wasn't much of an Baker, so she was literally like... Speaking Russian to him or something. As she continued and continued, he just sank down into the seat. He just wanted to tell her to make whatever was best to her and that's final, but he wanted to say it in a more subtle way. He didn't want to seem mean... It's just that Nai was going to be over... Taylor wanted stuff to be nice. That's when he thought about it. Nai was kind hearted and sweet. He had nothing to worry about.
"Celia... I love your baking a lot. You know that. I'm pretty sure Nai will love it too, but I'm the wrong guy to ask for baking advice. As for Talia... She's home."
...❤︎Celia looked at him out of the corner of her eyes before focusing on the road again. Really, it seemed like a simple question that he could answer to her. She just asked if they'd like a chocolate parfait or not, which was an easy yes or no answer. It's not like she was asking Taylor what dessert she should make, that seemed a lot harder to answer than picking a flavor. Maybe Celia was wrong about that, but she didn't think so. Sighing, she just shook her head and made a right turn. They were pretty close to the restaurant the sushi was coming from. It wasn't that far away from the apartment, maybe 20 or so minutes away. Thank goodness for that, though if she used her power to teleport, Celia would have been there in an instant. A couple minutes later, they arrived at the place she was think about and parked the car in front of the building, speaking as she unbuckled herself and got out of the car❤︎...

"Right.. I'll figure it out. I suppose everything is settle then. You don't have to come in with me, it'll be quick. It's too tedious if both of us go in."

-----

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...we're all just stalkers i guess''
...☫Fuyumi said with a giggle☫...

...✦Nanami chuckled a little and responded. It was a bit strange how everyone in her family were stalkers, but it was also a bit cool. In a weird sort of way. She didn't know how to describe it✦...

"Haha, wow. That's kind of crazy, in a good way, how that happens. What about the lolipops though? Does everyone eat lolipops a lot?"

Lumina said:
...回 Yeah, there was no way she was leaving him alone now. Following him into the forest, Skylar determined that talking wasn't going to do anything. He seemed too lost in his own head for conversation. So she just followed him as they made their way into the forest more, and her eyes fell on the trap door that he soon entered. As he disappeared into the ground Skylar wondered if she should follow in, and decided to do it anyways after a moments deliberation. It was better to ask for forgiveness than permission. Hopping down, she looked around, her eyes widening as they took in the room. A few words escaped her mouth of their own volition 回...

"What... is this..?"
John looked around, sighing as he trailed his fingers along the machinery. He looked at Skylar, and glares a little bit. "How did you get here..." He keeps on tending to the machinery, and sighs, finding another door, and opened it to a supply room. He searched inside, sighing. "People looted this place..."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori was defenseless against his teasing, like always. She felt her cheeks redden as he leaned back in, and her heartbeat quicken as their lips touched. It felt like ages since their last kiss, and upon the moment of contact Kaori forgot all about the uncertainty of her feelings from what happened to Roman. It was clear that Masahi was the one she... it was then that the kiss separated, and Kaori looked at him with a reddened face and shaky breath. Creative? Her imagination went wild with possibilities for a moment, making her blush darken. With as steady of a voice as she could muster, Kaori responded to his question☆...
"The only limit to my prescription was how many you needed. T-the rest is up to you."
...♝Masahi smiled deviously at Kaori, thinking up different things he could do. Though more he thought the more he was able to block out the events of the day, including the fact that Kaori may have to become one of his targets one day. Masahi then moved so his mouth was almost touching Kaori's ear before letting out a breath and whispering playfully♝...

"And what if i choose to overdose? What then?"

...♝Masahi brushed his cheek against Kaori's, at this point his hands had moved to grab Kaori's. His fingers moving to intertwine with hers while he showed a small amount of control by pushing Kaori to the back of the couch. Upon doing that Masahi nipped at Kaori's lips before once again interlocking his lips with hers♝...

Roman said:
Nai rubbed the back of his head and sighed quietly. "Same... He's probably talking things over. I hope they know I don't care if it's perfect or not I just want them to spend a little time with me... Not saying they don't, but they've been really busy. So yeah... I just want them to meet you and probably catch up on things." He told Fricka, placing the finger he uses to poke Fricka on her forehead. "I was just a kid last I saw them. I had to be like 14.."
Fricka smiled a bit, when Nai touched her forehead again.

"Must've been ages, huh?" She asked, as she gently grabbed Nai's hand that was poking her forehead, and moved it to her chest, right where her heart was.

"You'll always be here..." She stated, smiling lovely at him.

Arty said:
John looked around, sighing as he trailed his fingers along the machinery. He looked at Skylar, and glares a little bit. "How did you get here..." He keeps on tending to the machinery, and sighs, finding another door, and opened it to a supply room. He searched inside, sighing. "People looted this place..."
...回 His words confused her. How did she get here? Did he not see her earlier? She definitely had spoken to him, was he that out of it that he hadn't noticed her this entire time? Frowning to herself, she just looked around, never having seen anything like it before. As he opened the door to the next room, her eyes followed him in as did her feet, and she glanced at John as he mentioned how the place had been looted. Well... that was unfortunate. I guess metal trapdoor leading to underground bases aren't all that common in the forest after all. She spoke softly when he was finished 回...

"...did they take anything valuable?"

Arty said:
"You know... being honest... I'll tell you privately." He gave a quick smile, and began to eat. "Don't worry, everything's fine."
Saekano looked at Drake for a bit and tilted her head before shrugging her shoulder. If he told her not to worry about it, then she wasn't going to. It didn't sound like anything major, so she wasn't worried at all really. "Sure thing! This pizza is pretty good isn't it?" She had to admit that it indeed was good and wondered if she could get more. Somehow she went from not really hungry, to almost really hungry in a matter of minutes because of this pizza.

JJKab said:
"That's good.." Fricka stated, as she approached him
"You know... I wonder.. How long will it take your brother to do the preparations." She wondered, putting her finger on Nai's chest.

Gregory shrieked a bit, awoken from his contemplation, as he looked in the direction of the voice.

"What?" He mumbled to himself, before he noticed a whirl of air headed towards him. He slightly widened his eyes, as he tried to step away from the air's way. As he tried, his leg got sucked in for a second, and it made him lose balance and fall onto the ground. He groaned, as he struck the catwalk pretty hard with the back of his head. He was now laying there, not moving, in shock after what happened.
...❈Like she thought, she was too late, and she cringed as his body hit the ground. Now she felt bad, it was her own fault that he had fallen after all. Iris ran over to him, kneeling down and checking to see if there were any serious injuries. Thankfully all it seemed to be was a bruise on the back of his head and just shock from the whole thing. She exhaled a sigh of relief before extending a hand to help him up❈...

"I'm so sorry about that, are you alright?"

Lumina said:
...❈Like she thought, she was too late, and she cringed as his body hit the ground. Now she felt bad, it was her own fault that he had fallen after all. Iris ran over to him, kneeling down and checking to see if there were any serious injuries. Thankfully all it seemed to be was a bruise on the back of his head and just shock from the whole thing. She exhaled a sigh of relief before extending a hand to help him up❈...
"I'm so sorry about that, are you alright?"
Gregory moaned quietly, as he looked at the girl, and smile a bit, as be grabbed her hand.

"Well... I'm, nrgh... I'm alright, just... It's just a wound, it'll heal up.." He stated, slowly standing up.

"another one" He whispered to himslef, amazed a bit.

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta just watched as he wielded his sword with ease, happy that Takashi was happy with his appearance. As she watched, a serious blush found its way on to her face, and when she noticed it, she blinked. What the heck was this all about? Violetta placed a hand on her cheek, feeling the warmth there. She had no reason to blush, right? Looking back up at Takashi, now her stomach was filled with butterflies, and she looked away, feeling... what was the word... embarrassed? She was embarassed? About what??? It couldn't be how cool and attractive he looke- Violetta blinked at her realization. Well, sure she knew he was cool and quite attractive, but she'd never reacted this way about it before... then why... oh. Right. This is what it meant to be human. To just feel so much all at once... it wreally was amazing. They were amazing creatures. Well, no matter, she could just make it go away......... or not. No matter how hard she tried, her blush wouldn't go away, and failing at this endeavor only made the blush darken at embarrassment of herself. Sighing, Violetta buried her face in a pillow, hiding it from Takashi as she spoke, though the words probably came out muffled₪...

"I can't even use my powers... this is awful!"
Takashi chuckled and pointed his sword at Violetta. He smiled a little before he noticed a blush on her face. How did she not notice until so late? Her face looked as if her face was burning up. Takashi watched as she touched her cheek. Takashi then thought back to how she wasn't used to human emotions or anything if the sort. He wanted to make sure she was alright, but he decided not to, seeing how she was only blushing. Seeing how she quickly buried face into the pillows on the bed, he put his sword against the bed and attempted to make it disappear, but it didn't work. Why didn't it? He just made it appear... That's when he heard Violetta say she couldn't use her powers... Maybe he used up the little energy he had and it was gone.

"Damn... I can't use my powers either."

Takashi then sat down on the bed and put his hand on Violetta's back. He tried to communicate with his sword's soul, but nothing happened. It was official. He had no powers as of now. Takashi sighed and then gave his attention back to Violetta.

"Hey?"

]

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano looked at Drake for a bit and tilted her head before shrugging her shoulder. If he told her not to worry about it, then she wasn't going to. It didn't sound like anything major, so she wasn't worried at all really. "Sure thing! This pizza is pretty good isn't it?" She had to admit that it indeed was good and wondered if she could get more. Somehow she went from not really hungry, to almost really hungry in a matter of minutes because of this pizza.
"IT actually is. You know, I was expecting some crappy thing... but it's actually pretty good." He laughed a bit, and looked at her. "Finally, I found someone I can be comfortably around with..."

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, when Nai touched her forehead again.
"Must've been ages, huh?" She asked, as she gently grabbed Nai's hand that was poking her forehead, and moved it to her chest, right where her heart was.

"You'll always be here..." She stated, smiling lovely at him.
Nai nodded. "Yeah... Sadly." He said as he watched her move his finger from her forehead to her chest where her heart would be located. His face turned red and he looked at Fricka. "T-There?" He asked, blushing a little more. He smiled a little and looked at his hand again. He didn't want to seem like some sort of perv, but he just couldn't open his mouth to say what was going on.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia looked at him out of the corner of her eyes before focusing on the road again. Really, it seemed like a simple question that he could answer to her. She just asked if they'd like a chocolate parfait or not, which was an easy yes or no answer. It's not like she was asking Taylor what dessert she should make, that seemed a lot harder to answer than picking a flavor. Maybe Celia was wrong about that, but she didn't think so. Sighing, she just shook her head and made a right turn. They were pretty close to the restaurant the sushi was coming from. It wasn't that far away from the apartment, maybe 20 or so minutes away. Thank goodness for that, though if she used her power to teleport, Celia would have been there in an instant. A couple minutes later, they arrived at the place she was think about and parked the car in front of the building, speaking as she unbuckled herself and got out of the car❤︎...

"Right.. I'll figure it out. I suppose everything is settle then. You don't have to come in with me, it'll be quick. It's too tedious if both of us go in."

-----

...✦Nanami chuckled a little and responded. It was a bit strange how everyone in her family were stalkers, but it was also a bit cool. In a weird sort of way. She didn't know how to describe it✦...

"Haha, wow. That's kind of crazy, in a good way, how that happens. What about the lolipops though? Does everyone eat lolipops a lot?"
''its...just a helpful tip that came from the family. The lolipop's gives us a taste so if whenever we kiss someone or french kiss them i guess...the other person can have a taste of the lolipop from out mouths...what flavored lolipop do you like anyway?''

...☫She asked since she did want Nanami to have a taste that she liked whenever Fuyumi and her kissed. But now she remembered something. When was the last time they kissed again?☫...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled deviously at Kaori, thinking up different things he could do. Though more he thought the more he was able to block out the events of the day, including the fact that Kaori may have to become one of his targets one day. Masahi then moved so his mouth was almost touching Kaori's ear before letting out a breath and whispering playfully♝...
"And what if i choose to overdose? What then?"

...♝Masahi brushed his cheek against Kaori's, at this point his hands had moved to grab Kaori's. His fingers moving to intertwine with hers while he showed a small amount of control by pushing Kaori to the back of the couch. Upon doing that Masahi nipped at Kaori's lips before once again interlocking his lips with hers♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆His smile made her stomach explode with butterflies. How could such a teasing smile be so... cute? The breath on her ear tickled, and she hadn't felt it in so long that she made a sound with out meaning too, and her blush darkened, knowing he'd tease her for it. Before he kissed her, she made sure to answer his question☆...

"They're safe. You couldn't overdose if you tried. That's why I made sure to prescribe them."

...☆The next thing she knew, her hand was laced with his. She was being pushed backwards, and was now sitting on the couch with Masahi pressing against her. This only made her blushing situation worse, now she had another source of heat within her starting to warm up. Kaori found herself kissing him back now, her grip on his hand tightening as their lips fully interlocked. This was nice. She really had missed this. She missed him☆...

JJKab said:
Gregory moaned quietly, as he looked at the girl, and smile a bit, as be grabbed her hand.
"Well... I'm, nrgh... I'm alright, just... It's just a wound, it'll heal up.." He stated, slowly standing up.

"another one" He whispered to himslef, amazed a bit.
...❈Iris frowned that she had even done anything like this at all. She was an Avatar! She was better than this. Opening a pouch hanging on her belt, Iris moved her hands and arms so that some of the water within moved up and her body, moving around to the backside of his head where the bruise was. Iris looked at this man with an apologetic expression as she spoke❈...

"As repayment, I can heal your wound for you with my water. That is, if you'll let me."

WeirdPrincess said:

-----

(((( I'm purposely making my posts shorter for the 3 way interaction. That's why it looks like I've been putting no effort into my posts. ))))

Taylor tilted his head. Why would it be tedious? Well Taylor would only go in to make sure no one hits on her. He hates guys like that. Don't they have anything better to do than flirt? Taylor shrugged and chuckled lightly.

"I'm still going in. For my reasons~"

Lumina said:
...❈Iris frowned that she had even done anything like this at all. She was an Avatar! She was better than this. Opening a pouch hanging on her belt, Iris moved her hands and arms so that some of the water within moved up and her body, moving around to the backside of his head where the bruise was. Iris looked at this man with an apologetic expression as she spoke❈...
"As repayment, I can heal your wound for you with my water. That is, if you'll let me."
Gregory slightly widened his eyes, as the girl moved her arms around, and some water moved near his wound.

"I mean... You don't have to... If you want?" He said, slightly nodding. He smiled a bit, looking back at her

Arty said:
"IT actually is. You know, I was expecting some crappy thing... but it's actually pretty good." He laughed a bit, and looked at her. "Finally, I found someone I can be comfortably around with..."
"Crappy?" Saekano laughed lightly, "This place is known for there good pizza. I know it doesn't look like it, but it is." She smiled a little before before blushing lightly. "Yeah.. it's the same for me. I can't really get to comfortable around people because I think they'll betray me or.. well it's not really important, but you're one of the firsts people I can actually be comfortable around and talk to normally."

Roman said:
Takashi chuckled and pointed his sword at Violetta. He smiled a little before he noticed a blush on her face. How did she not notice until so late? Her face looked as if her face was burning up. Takashi watched as she touched her cheek. Takashi then thought back to how she wasn't used to human emotions or anything if the sort. He wanted to make sure she was alright, but he decided not to, seeing how she was only blushing. Seeing how she quickly buried face into the pillows on the bed, he put his sword against the bed and attempted to make it disappear, but it didn't work. Why didn't it? He just made it appear... That's when he heard Violetta say she couldn't use her powers... Maybe he used up the little energy he had and it was gone.
"Damn... I can't use my powers either."

Takashi then sat down on the bed and put his hand on Violetta's back. He tried to communicate with his sword's soul, but nothing happened. It was official. He had no powers as of now. Takashi sighed and then gave his attention back to Violetta.

"Hey?"

]
...₪Well, great. What good was a goddess if she couldn't use her powers? Something else Violetta noticed was how quiet everything was. Yes there was nature outside but.. her mind was completely silent. For the first time in her life, time wasn't running through her head at all times. Instead of having to share the space, her thoughts were the only things that were occupying her mind. As she was realizing this Takashi had sat down on the bed, and she looked up at his as he mentioned he didn't have his powers either. So this is what it was like to be human. No powers, nothing out of the ordinary, just... living. She figured her face was still red, but she spoke as he asked his question₪...

"...yeah?"

JJKab said:
Gregory slightly widened his eyes, as the girl moved her arms around, and some water moved near his wound.
"I mean... You don't have to... If you want?" He said, slightly nodding. He smiled a bit, looking back at her
...❈Iris smiled as he accepted his offer. Great! Now she wouldn't feel so bad about earlier. The water made contact with the back of his head, making his hair wet but it didn't drip. Iris kept it concentrated over the wounded area, focusing her energy on the chi pathways leading up to the bruise. The water turns a green color, and soon enough the wound started to close. Thankfully it wasn't a bad wound, so it didn't take long to close. When she was finished, Iris bent the water back into the pouch, closing the lid and placing her hands on her hips as she grinned at Gregory❈...

"There, all fixed. Impressive, I know. Sorry again about that."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Crappy?" Saekano laughed lightly, "This place is known for there good pizza. I know it doesn't look like it, but it is." She smiled a little before before blushing lightly. "Yeah.. it's the same for me. I can't really get to comfortable around people because I think they'll betray me or.. well it's not really important, but you're one of the firsts people I can actually be comfortable around and talk to normally."
"Betray? God you're paranoid aren't you..." He laughed, and smiled, looking at her."After this... want to go to the lake tonight? I mean..." He scratched his head, and blushed a bit.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its...just a helpful tip that came from the family. The lolipop's gives us a taste so if whenever we kiss someone or french kiss them i guess...the other person can have a taste of the lolipop from out mouths...what flavored lolipop do you like anyway?''
...☫She asked since she did want Nanami to have a taste that she liked whenever Fuyumi and her kissed. But now she remembered something. When was the last time they kissed again?☫...
...✦Nanami looked at her with wide eyes, what? Was she serious? That was way cool! Though she was curious as to how that worked. Must be some kind of power only Fuyumi's family had because she never met anyone else who had that kind of power✦...

"Eh? That's so sweet! I like green apple flavored lollipops, ones that have a caramel coating over it. Those are really good~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami looked at her with wide eyes, what? Was she serious? That was way cool! Though she was curious as to how that worked. Must be some kind of power only Fuyumi's family had because she never met anyone else who had that kind of power✦...

"Eh? That's so sweet! I like green apple flavored lollipops, ones that have a caramel coating over it. Those are really good~"
''hmmm...guess il just switch to the green apple lollipops then''

...☫She said with a giggle before getting a green apple lollipop☫...

Akio said:
This time the attack was solid if not very practiced and Akio nodded in approval even if he did not move, unlike almost other he could "see" the attack in his own way so in truth he was never in any danger with her current level of practice. Focusing his vibrations on his arm he sliced at the attack lazily and expanded the vibrations to clash and neutralize the sound since her tighter aim also meant they were easier for someone like him to block. "Better." He said with approval.
Rosalie blinked a few times as he spoke...better? She was actually getting somewhere with this practice, the news of her improvement brought a smile to her lips "Really?~" she said happily as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmm...what if we had kids..?''
''i dunno...maybe..powers? UN? or we could play a game''

...♱Zenya said since she was the one who was bored♱...

''oh...come in come in, door's not locked''

...⊹Yuki said still wearing a towel around her body⊹...
@Daniel reaving - Yuki / Neruka

@Roman - Yuki

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...how about we play a horror game? video game of course..''
@Roman - Zenya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back