• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...yeah thats creepy...''
...☫She said as she watched her play☫...
...✦Nanami nodded and smiled a little as she played. She wondered if Fuyumi wanted to tell try it, so she asked✦...

"It's pretty good though. Sometimes I sort of scream every time I run into the janitor because I never expect him to show up. Do you wanna try play?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami nodded and smiled a little as she played. She wondered if Fuyumi wanted to tell try it, so she asked✦...

"It's pretty good though. Sometimes I sort of scream every time I run into the janitor because I never expect him to show up. Do you wanna try play?"
''i think il pass. maybe if the Janitor catches you, il play then''

...☫She said with a giggle. She wanted to try it but...not while Nanami has already progressed through the game☫...

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled a little from relief, as the wound was being healed. He smirked at the girl.
"Thanks... And i guess apologies are acceptrd" He stated, as he laughed lightly.

"Uhm... I don't know if I should introduce myself, buuut... Here goes nothing" He said, as he extended his hand to her.

"Gregory. Really nice to meet you" Gregory smirked gently.
...❈Iris nodded as Gregory thanked her. Really, it was no biggie. After all it was her own fault that he got hurt, it's the least she could do. Iris just listened until he extended her hand, and she extended her own to meet his and shake it. Gregory huh.. interesting name, not one she had ever heard before. Now was the time to introduce herself, and she grinned at him as she did so❈...

"Nice to meet you too, Gregory. I'm Avatar Iris, but you can just call me Iris."

Arty said:
"Well... I guess it is." He laughed a bit, blushing furiously. He finished his part of the pizza, and smiled. "At least it was with someone like you..."
"G-Geez.. you're so embarrassing." Saekano murmured and put her hands on her cheeks in attempt to cover her blush. She looked as red as a tomato, though the blush was slowly going away. She looked down at the pizza and ate a few more of her own before speaking again, "I think I'm done eating. I feel a bit stuffed~"

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, As Nai seemed to be embarrased over him having his hand on her chest
"NO, you're not in breasts... You're in my heart" She statex, as she kizsed him gently.
Nai rubbed his head again and sighed. "I-I... I know that." He said, before looking away and blushing even more. "Why... Why are they soft though?" Nai asked, his face now completely drowned with the color red. He almost fainted from embarrassment this time. "I-I mean.. Dang it..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"G-Geez.. you're so embarrassing." Saekano murmured and put her hands on her cheeks in attempt to cover her blush. She looked as red as a tomato, though the blush was slowly going away. She looked down at the pizza and ate a few more of her own before speaking again, "I think I'm done eating. I feel a bit stuffed~"
"Embarrassing? I'm just being honest... You want me to lie?" He got up, and left the cash behind. "Let's go." He gave a small smile.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''welp, we can both be scared...oh actually, what time is it..?''
...♱She said as she looked at the clock. She was kinda hungry and they didnt eat any lunch yet♱...
"Almost one... Why?" She asked tilting her head.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i think il pass. maybe if the Janitor catches you, il play then''
...☫She said with a giggle. She wanted to try it but...not while Nanami has already progressed through the game☫...
...✦Nanami laughed a little at that. The Janitor was practically everywhere, so she was bound to run into him at some point. She hoped she didn't though✦...

"That.. could happen at any time. Besides, I've played the game before anyways so I wouldn't mind handing the controller over to you."

Roman said:
Nai rubbed his head again and sighed. "I-I... I know that." He said, before looking away and blushing even more. "Why... Why are they soft though?" Nai asked, his face now completely drowned with the color red. He almost fainted from embarrassment this time. "I-I mean.. Dang it..."
Fricka giggled even more, as Nai's face looked red like a... She didn't even knew what to compare it to.

"It's the anatomy of boobs.. You can't really explain it" She said, as she cupped Nai's chin, and slowly moved it, to the point where Nai's eyes met hers.

"And don't you faint on me... You said you needed time to get used to the girl's body" She stated.

Lumina said:
...❈Iris nodded as Gregory thanked her. Really, it was no biggie. After all it was her own fault that he got hurt, it's the least she could do. Iris just listened until he extended her hand, and she extended her own to meet his and shake it. Gregory huh.. interesting name, not one she had ever heard before. Now was the time to introduce herself, and she grinned at him as she did so❈...
"Nice to meet you too, Gregory. I'm Avatar Iris, but you can just call me Iris."
Gregory smiled kindly, as he nodded.

"Iris? That's pretty nice name you've got there" He admitted, as he let go of her hand. Avatar, hmm? Pretty cool

"Welp, i'm sure not an avatar..." He sighed quietly, as he looked at Iris.

"I was actually heading back to my dorm... Wanna accompany me?" He suggested, smiling kindly.

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded as he spoke "Yeah, I don't think I'd have any interest in beer" she said with a small laugh, she did however have interest in what Cecil said after that, blinking a few times as she paused in her painting "Something special?" She repeated, eyeing him curiously.
"Yeah." Cecil said smiling happily as he made more cans of green and beige paint cans appear. "I promise you'll probably die from excitement." He told her with a light laugh. He had looked at his wall which was almost done. "Great~" He Said before turning around really fast. When he did, the paint from his rollers had flew off and hit Maya, getting paint on her. Cecil went wide eyed, but soon started laughing.

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

"Yay!" Yumi grinned, happy to hear that they could go on as many rollercoaster as she wanted. Hearing him ask about Oreo made her fall silent, though it wasn't the bad kind of silence. She was just think about what she had done with him in the last couple of days and wondered if she had turned him off before she left for the cafe this morning. Yumi's lips pursed in thought before she spoke, "Oreo is good, I've been playing with him when I can and sometimes take him outside with me when I'm walking around the campus. I only leave him on when I'm at my dorm, which I suppose it most of the time but when I leave to go somewhere I'll turn him off. I can't remember if I did that or not before i left this morning though.." She muttered, her lips still pursed in thought. Yumi looked like she was trying really hard to remember something like thay, but nothing seemed to be popping up or jumping out at her.
(( I think this one is it @Nonalaka ))

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled even more, as Nai's face looked red like a... She didn't even knew what to compare it to.
"It's the anatomy of boobs.. You can't really explain it" She said, as she cupped Nai's chin, and slowly moved it, to the point where Nai's eyes met hers.

"And don't you faint on me... You said you needed time to get used to the girl's body" She stated.

Gregory smiled kindly, as he nodded.

"Iris? That's pretty nice name you've got there" He admitted, as he let go of her hand. Avatar, hmm? Pretty cool

"Welp, i'm sure not an avatar..." He sighed quietly, as he looked at Iris.

"I was actually heading back to my dorm... Wanna accompany me?" He suggested, smiling kindly.
Nai looked into Fricka's eyes and blinked a fee times. "T-The anatomy of... Boobs?" He asked curiously, before his eyes went back down to his hand. Curiously he gave it a light squeeze and blinked. "The famale body differs alot.. I've seen fat men with these before. The shape is disturbing, but it's... Nicer on girls." He said, without really thinking anymore. Now he was just letting his innocent side takeover again.

Arty said:
"Embarrassing? I'm just being honest... You want me to lie?" He got up, and left the cash behind. "Let's go." He gave a small smile.
Saekano stood up and rubbed the back of her neck, "W-well it is embarrassing!" She cheeks were now a rosy red as she followed Drake. "I-I don't really get treated like this.. so it kind of surprises me and it's really embarrassing."

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano stood up and rubbed the back of her neck, "W-well it is embarrassing!" She cheeks were now a rosy red as she followed Drake. "I-I don't really get treated like this.. so it kind of surprises me and it's really embarrassing."
"Oh trust me, I'm capable of doing much worse..." He smiled, and started to walk back to the dorms. "Meet you back at the front at the school... Okay?" He gave a quick wave, and headed to his dorm. (@WeirdPrincess )

WeirdPrincess said:
(( That's fine with me, I'll probably start doing the same thing so it'll go more smoothly and won't take me so long ))
----

...❤︎Celia pouted, there was no reason that she saw for him to come in. It was a person job, having someone else come in woud just be somewhat bothersome. Of course, she wasn't going to say that out loud. That would be entirely to rude for her. It would only take a couple minutes anyways, but it didn't seem like anything would persuade Taylor for him to stay in the car. Sighing quietly, she spoke afterwards before heading into the restaurant❤︎...

"Fine. Come on then~"
(((( OK ))))

Taylor had got out of the car, and closed the door. As they were walking towards the restaurant, he put a hand on Celia's shoulder and stopped her.

"I'm only coming with you so no guys get any ideas. These normal humans are bothersome..."

Taylor then went and opened the door for Celia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Nai looked into Fricka's eyes and blinked a fee times. "T-The anatomy of... Boobs?" He asked curiously, before his eyes went back down to his hand. Curiously he gave it a light squeeze and blinked. "The famale body differs alot.. I've seen fat men with these before. The shape is disturbing, but it's... Nicer on girls." He said, without really thinking anymore. Now he was just letting his innocent side takeover again.
Fricka laughed, when Nai lightly squeezed her breast. He tickled her a bit, and his face was so innocent... Like a child's

"Yeah.. They are also usefull... I can feed our children with it..." She said, smiling lovely at Nai.

"If... Y-you know... You want to h-h-have" She stated, a bit flustered.

JJKab said:
Fricka laughed, when Nai lightly squeezed her breast. He tickled her a bit, and his face was so innocent... Like a child's
"Yeah.. They are also usefull... I can feed our children with it..." She said, smiling lovely at Nai.

"If... Y-you know... You want to h-h-have" She stated, a bit flustered.
Nai looked at Fricka as he tried to get the image of a fat shirtless man out of his head. "Yeah. I'd love to have children... T-Though we'd have to do that thing again..." he said softly. It was still hard for him to actually let his mind accept the fact that he'd have to do such things. "Hopefully we're ready for it in the future..." He said, his hand still on Fricka's chest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"Yeah." Cecil said smiling happily as he made more cans of green and beige paint cans appear. "I promise you'll probably die from excitement." He told her with a light laugh. He had looked at his wall which was almost done. "Great~" He Said before turning around really fast. When he did, the paint from his rollers had flew off and hit Maya, getting paint on her. Cecil went wide eyed, but soon started laughing.
"Die from excitement?" She repeated "Now I'm really curio-" her with words got cut off when she got hit by paint unexpectedly, being the easily startled person she was she let a small yelp as the flowers in her hair went bright yellow for a moment before giggling after she realised what it was "Guess that change of clothes was a good idea huh" she said smiling over at him.

Roman said:
Nai looked at Fricka as he tried to get the image of a fat shirtless man out of his head. "Yeah. I'd love to have children... T-Though we'd have to do that thing again..." he said softly. It was still hard for him to actually let his mind accept the fact that he'd have to do such things. "Hopefully we're ready for it in the future..." He said, his hand still on Fricka's chest.
"Y-Yeah.." Fricka stated, as she looked at Nai's hand, and chuckled.

"I love that feeling... When someone i know and love is close to my heart" She said, looking up into Nai's eyes, as she slowly leaned in, and gently pecked his lips, as she grabbed his hand that was on her chest, and held it closer to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back