• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora laughed and sat back in her seat. "The grocery store then the amusement park remember?"

[/QUOTE]
''oho...right..i think my memory is starting to fail''

...☫She said as she giggled a bit (mainly because i forgot where they were going xD )☫...

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded and looked at him, "then let's go to sleep" she said and smiled.
Kenai nodded and smiled "Alright" he said as he then went to his room "My room's this way" he said as he walked.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami watched as Fuyumi played. Really, she had gotten caught by the janitor on purpose so she could see her play✦...

"There's relics that you have have to find in each knew area you go in, but there will be puzzles you have to solve along the way before you can get to that."
''oh...does the Janitor show up often in the first area? like how often does he show up?''

...☫She asked since her way of horror games is that as the more you progress, the stuff trying to kill you shows up more frequently☫...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎The beeping noise was pretty clear to her, but Celia didn't think anything of it. She thought that happened every time someone walked into the restaurant or at the bakery. Some places were liked that, right? Not that it really mattered anyways, she was just curious. Celia didn't say anything at first and just walked up the to receptions desk, greeting the woman behind the counter before explaining what she wanted. She's been to this restaurant multiple times, not for herself, but for the other people at the FBI who wanted it. To think that something bad could happen here, well.. Celia wouldn't really believe it❤︎...

"I guess you could be right. I don't think anything will happen though."
Taylor smiled and patted Celia's shoulder to get her attention.

"I'll be over by the window."

He then took out his phone and opened a app as he walked over there. The app picked up a signal, which was a U.N. Now Taylor knew what the door rung on both him and Celia and not that other person. He quickly shut the signal off leaving the device useless.

"Celia? Almost ready?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno...maybe some scrambled eggs or pancakes...what do you want for lunch though?''
"I'll eat the same thing."

Nonalaka said:
Maya yelped when she was pulled on top of him, now being covered in paint too "H-Hey! Revenge?! I only laughed a little bit!" she said giggling.
Cecil laughed playfully and wiped some paint off of Maya and wiping it on her face. "Exactly." He said before laughing a little more. "There's a plus though. You look good covered in green paint." He joked, before kissing her happily.

Lumina said:
...☆His smile made her stomach explode with butterflies. How could such a teasing smile be so... cute? The breath on her ear tickled, and she hadn't felt it in so long that she made a sound with out meaning too, and her blush darkened, knowing he'd tease her for it. Before he kissed her, she made sure to answer his question☆...
"They're safe. You couldn't overdose if you tried. That's why I made sure to prescribe them."

...☆The next thing she knew, her hand was laced with his. She was being pushed backwards, and was now sitting on the couch with Masahi pressing against her. This only made her blushing situation worse, now she had another source of heat within her starting to warm up. Kaori found herself kissing him back now, her grip on his hand tightening as their lips fully interlocked. This was nice. She really had missed this. She missed him☆...
...♝Masahi couldn't help but act the way he was. It had simply been too long since he had been intimate with her for his liking. Not only that, but there was the slight jealousy that had fueled him to act this way, too make it plain as day that Kaori was his. Though at the moment he was too preoccupied to actually be thinking that; seeing as he was rather enjoying the sensation of kissing Kaori. On that topic, Masahi attempted opening his mouth a little while pressing more into the kiss. While doing that, he had moved Kaori's arms above her head. After that Masahi fumbled a bit with his hands before grabbing both of Kaori's with one of his own; freeing his other hand to move till it had slipped under Kaori's shirt and rested on her side. At this point he had noticed that his own inner heat had built up with his heart racing. Moving so Kaori had room to pull away from the kiss Masahi sighed into the kiss♝...

Roman said:
Cecil laughed playfully and wiped some paint off of Maya and wiping it on her face. "Exactly." He said before laughing a little more. "There's a plus though. You look good covered in green paint." He joked, before kissing her happily.
Maya flinched a little as paint was wiped on her face since it felt cold "H-Hey!" She continued giggling as he spoke, she was about to make a comment about his words but was cut off by his lips being placed on hers, upon which, she happily kissed him back.

Arty said:
"Just a bit more north. It's in the forest. Beautiful thing... no one is there... it's quiet... Peaceful..." They eventually arrived at the lake. It was medium sized, with no one there. "Here we are~" He immediately jumped in, as he was dressed in his swimming outfit. (@WeirdPrincess )
Saekano blinked as he suddenly jumped in before she laughed. Drake seemed to have just went for it, she wished that she could do that. Though she had to walk back to her dorm in these clothes, so there wouldn't be any reckless jumping in for her. Instead, Saekano took a seat by the side of the lake and proceeded to take of her shoes, as well as socks. She was kind of nervous, though she didn't know why. After taking off the rest of her clothes, she was left, now standing, in her black and white striped bikini. She gently brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear as she spoke, her cheek tinted a light red. "I'll um.. be getting in now."

Saekano%252BMegumi%252BKato%252BUltra%252BKawaiiii%252BBikini%252BRender.png

With that, Saekano carefully stepped into the lake and shivered at the cold water. She knew she'd get use to it after a while, so she stood there for a bit before swimming.

Nonalaka said:
Maya flinched a little as paint was wiped on her face since it felt cold "H-Hey!" She continued giggling as he spoke, she was about to make a comment about his words but was cut off by his lips being placed on hers, upon which, she happily kissed him back.
Cecil soon pulled away from the kiss and chuckled lightly. He figured she was about to say something before he kissed her so he looked at her eyes for a moment before speaking, "And what was it you were about to say?" He asked, wrapping hid arms around her. "Something about paint?"

Nonalaka said:
Elliot smiled "That's good, caused if he did mess something up, it would be my fault in a way since I gave him to you and all" he said laughing a little. "Anyways, are you ready to get going?" He asked.

◎Yumi◎

Yumi shook her head, "I wouldn't blame you though, I think I'd be at fault since I left him on." She didn't know why she was arguing about something like that, maybe because she wouldn't want Elliot to take the blame for something that wasn't necessarily his fault. "Ah, yeah I'm ready! I've got everything I need right here." Yumi smiled as she patted her purse that she was carrying. "Don't worry, there's no homework or anything of the sort in here. It's just basic things I need, like my wallet and chapstick, along with and few other things."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...i guess i can make some bacon and eggs with some rice''
Talia smiled at Zenya and sat down once they got on the kitchen. "Okay. How long will this take?~"

Roman said:
Talia smiled at Zenya and sat down once they got on the kitchen. "Okay. How long will this take?~"
''shortly''

...♱She said before getting the eggs and bacon and also a pot full of rice as she began to cook♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...does the Janitor show up often in the first area? like how often does he show up?''
...?She asked since her way of horror games is that as the more you progress, the stuff trying to kill you shows up more frequently?...
...?Nanami looked away from Fuyumi as she tapped her chin in thought before speaking as she looked back at her?...

"Well.. for the first part it's not really that much. You'll here the jiggle of his keys before you see him, so you'll know when to hide. As you go further, he'll pop up more and it'll be a bit harder to hide from him."

tumblr_inline_mr6ppjZajy1qz4rgp.png

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Nanami looked away from Fuyumi as she tapped her chin in thought before speaking as she looked back at her?...

"Well.. for the first part it's not really that much. You'll here the jiggle of his keys before you see him, so you'll know when to hide. As you go further, he'll pop up more and it'll be a bit harder to hide from him."

tumblr_inline_mr6ppjZajy1qz4rgp.png
''oh...what if i see him but he didnt see me?''

...?Fuyumi asked Nanami?...

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano blinked as he suddenly jumped in before she laughed. Drake seemed to have just went for it, she wished that she could do that. Though she had to walk back to her dorm in these clothes, so there wouldn't be any reckless jumping in for her. Instead, Saekano took a seat by the side of the lake and proceeded to take of her shoes, as well as socks. She was kind of nervous, though she didn't know why. After taking off the rest of her clothes, she was left, now standing, in her black and white striped bikini. She gently brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear as she spoke, her cheek tinted a light red. "I'll um.. be getting in now."
Saekano%252BMegumi%252BKato%252BUltra%252BKawaiiii%252BBikini%252BRender.png

With that, Saekano carefully stepped into the lake and shivered at the cold water. She knew she'd get use to it after a while, so she stood there for a bit before swimming.
"Cold huh?" He laughed, and swam closer to her. "You look cute in that." He blushed a bit, looking at the night sky. "Stars are out..."

Roman said:
Cecil soon pulled away from the kiss and chuckled lightly. He figured she was about to say something before he kissed her so he looked at her eyes for a moment before speaking, "And what was it you were about to say?" He asked, wrapping hid arms around her. "Something about paint?"
Maya looked back at him and giggled softly "Well in a way it was about paint I suppose" she said with a nod "I was going to just say that everyone would look good in green, its a nice colour ~" she said smiling at him.

Roman said:
Taylor smiled and patted Celia's shoulder to get her attention.
"I'll be over by the window."

He then took out his phone and opened a app as he walked over there. The app picked up a signal, which was a U.N. Now Taylor knew what the door rung on both him and Celia and not that other person. He quickly shut the signal off leaving the device useless.

"Celia? Almost ready?"
...❤︎Celia nodded as Taylor walked off and leaned back against the wall as she waited for the food. She kind of wished she had her phone right now, but that thing got destroyed at some point. Which reminded her that she needed to get a new one too, maybe tomorrow or later on today, if she had time. So, to pass the time, Celia just started counting how many tiles were on the ceiling and had gotten pretty far before she heard her name. The hostess had called her over, holding multiple container of sushi. Smiling, she went over and too the containers, thanking the woman before making her way over to Taylor as she spoke❤︎...

"Yeah, I have the stuff so I'm ready! We can leave and head back now~"

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

Yumi shook her head, "I wouldn't blame you though, I think I'd be at fault since I left him on." She didn't know why she was arguing about something like that, maybe because she wouldn't want Elliot to take the blame for something that wasn't necessarily his fault. "Ah, yeah I'm ready! I've got everything I need right here." Yumi smiled as she patted her purse that she was carrying. "Don't worry, there's no homework or anything of the sort in here. It's just basic things I need, like my wallet and chapstick, along with and few other things."
Elliot nodded "I'll take your word for it since I trust you and I don't I think it would even be my place to search a girl's purse, even if it was to make sure she wasn't going to do work when she was supposed to be relaxing from it" he said with a nod before he started to walk, waiting for Yumi to follow...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...what if i see him but he didnt see me?''
...☫Fuyumi asked Nanami☫...
...✦Nanami answered easily, looking back at the screen✦...

"Then you just don't go wherever he's headed. If you really need to go there to the place he's headed, you'll have to wait until he's gone or try to sneak around him."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami answered easily, looking back at the screen✦...

"Then you just don't go wherever he's headed. If you really need to go there to the place he's headed, you'll have to wait until he's gone or try to sneak around him."
''alright...sounds a little easy''

Arty said:
"Cold huh?" He laughed, and swam closer to her. "You look cute in that." He blushed a bit, looking at the night sky. "Stars are out..."
"Y-Yeah it's pretty cold. I'm use to it though, so it's not really all that cold." Saekano said as she floated on her back, staring up at the night sky. She soon blushed from his compliment, "O-Oh thanks. It's really pretty out.. I wish I could kind of stay out here and just watch the stars.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Y-Yeah it's pretty cold. I'm use to it though, so it's not really all that cold." Saekano said as she floated on her back, staring up at the night sky. She soon blushed from his compliment, "O-Oh thanks. It's really pretty out.. I wish I could kind of stay out here and just watch the stars.
"Yeah..." He smiled, doing the same. "Us mortals don't get that luxury though..." Drake sighed, and closed his eyes. "Life sucks... doesn't it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back