• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Talia looked at Zenya and smiled, "If you want to, I'll show you my favorite place. It's just a small pizza place they have in the food court."
''maybe another time..''

...♱She said as she smiled at her♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its kinda on the other side of this small garden here''
...☫She said before turning to a corner and you could see a flat rock in the center of the garden being boxed in with the other rooms of the building. Around the rock was just snow of course. On top of it though was a small ice spire that had carvings of japanese writing☫...
...✦Nanami looked around the place, admiring the beauty of the area before her eyes settled in on the writing. Since she didn't speak Japanese, she didn't know what it said. She was curious as to what was written out, so she asked✦...

"What's the writing say?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami looked around the place, admiring the beauty of the area before her eyes settled in on the writing. Since she didn't speak Japanese, she didn't know what it said. She was curious as to what was written out, so she asked✦...

"What's the writing say?"
''i dont really know...though mom says she knows what it says. she says its some kind of family relic''

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano let out a sigh of relief, happy to be off of such a heavy topic. Anything related to killing or even talking about killing, she hated it. She was being honest when she said she could kill anyway, because she really couldn't. Even if her life was in danger and doing that would be the only option, she didn't think she'd be able to do it. "Yeah.. I wonder when the pizza is gonna get here. I'm getting pretty hungry myself." She admitted with a slight laughter.
"Yeah..." Drake laughed quietly, but a scowl stretched across his face. "What's taking them so long..." He looked over, sighing."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont really know...though mom says she knows what it says. she says its some kind of family relic''
...✦Nanami nodded and continued to follow her✦...

"Oh okay."

Arty said:
"Yeah..." Drake laughed quietly, but a scowl stretched across his face. "What's taking them so long..." He looked over, sighing."
"Maybe there busy? I wish I could go back there and check.. but I cant because I'm not an employee or anything." Saekano said as she looked over at the kitchen.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Maybe there busy? I wish I could go back there and check.. but I cant because I'm not an employee or anything." Saekano said as she looked over at the kitchen.
"Sure." He gave a slight smile, before returning to the same scowl. "I... Nevermind."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami nodded and continued to follow her✦...

"Oh okay."
''well...im sure its not a relic...but i dunno, i never look into those kinds of things''

...☫She said as she got into her room with Nanami☫...

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded and poured a glass for May after he finished pouring himself a glass. "Here you go." He said as he placed the glass by her plate and his own by his plate. He then out some syrup on his pancakes and sat down. "Well... Time to dig in." He said, smiling happily.
...€ May smiled and took a sip of her juice and poured syrup on her pancakes and started eating €...

"Thank you!"

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam stared at him through the mirror before looking back at herself ❃...
"So... What would you like to do today?"
Marcus smiled at her "Ya know it's been a while so.....I'd like for us to go out on a date!" He said happily

Roman said:
Hayate smiled and picked Thana up bridal style and jumped up, soon landing on Karuma's head. "Into town, Karuma~" Karuma sighed and began running in the direction the city was in. His running was actually pretty swift and careful, he was obviously making sure he didn't bother the baby.
Thana smiled happily as she clung to Hayate while Karuma went along. One hand gently stroked a spot of Karuma as she sat there with hayate knowing karuma was being careful and greatly appreciating it

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...alright. well, his name is Ken. he lives here so you dont have to look far''

''why..?''

...✦Neruka asked wondering why she was worried about her✦...
"Then lets go." Shira said happily to yuki

"Why do you think?" Cova asked back

John walked around the town, heading back to the forest. The meeting with the police chief was a success... It would finally be implemented! Finally!

(John is open for @Anyone)

Shortyshot said:
Cam laughed a little "Woah, woah no need to be so harsh. Besides I feel you should know as well if you haven't already sensed it. One day I went to his house to check on him since he hadn't contacted me in so long..." Cam's face turned serious "...He was gone...Everything in the house...Every trace of his very existence....Just vanished....I to this day question if he even existed to begin with....Anyways your lovely daughter here asked who he was" Cam got a little smuggish look "Care to tell her?"
Mitsu glared at him before mumbling. "I wish it was will." Before she turned to mika and gave her a gentle smile as she bent down. "Now you know how neo feels about you running off." She said to mika as she giggled happily then looked at the man again. "Who is al?" She asked again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then lets go." Shira said happily to yuki
"Why do you think?" Cova asked back

[/QUOTE]
''yeah but...he may be at work. hes in the Supernatural resistance teams fighting the UN......though Airi is here''

...⊹Yuki said as she rubbed the back of her head nervously⊹...

''well...there's nothing to be worried about. i left the UN. i wont get killed by some supernaturalist...though the UN isnt gonna bother me''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah but...he may be at work. hes in the Supernatural resistance teams fighting the UN......though Airi is here''
...⊹Yuki said as she rubbed the back of her head nervously⊹...

''well...there's nothing to be worried about. i left the UN. i wont get killed by some supernaturalist...though the UN isnt gonna bother me''
Shira froze then spoke. "No... i will not let her date a man that slaughters people like us. i will not let her be with a man that does that." She said quietly to yuki obviously not liking that her hole family was supernatural and the man airi was dating killed people like them

"Still." Cova said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira froze then spoke. "No... i will not let her date a man that slaughters people like us. i will not let her be with a man that does that." She said quietly to yuki obviously not liking that her hole family was supernatural and the man airi was dating killed people like them
"Still." Cova said softly

[/QUOTE]
''no no no, your getting the wrong idea! he's fighting the UN. saving people like us..''

...⊹Yuki said as she waved her hands in front of her as a way of saying 'Your misunderstanding!'⊹...

...✦Neruka soon ended her shower and wrapped a towel around her body and soon sat next to Cova✦...

''whats wrong? whats bothering you?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no no no, your getting the wrong idea! he's fighting the UN. saving people like us..''
...⊹Yuki said as she waved her hands in front of her as a way of saying 'Your misunderstanding!'⊹...

...✦Neruka soon ended her shower and wrapped a towel around her body and soon sat next to Cova✦...

''whats wrong? whats bothering you?''
shira stared at her before she shook her head in confusion. "I hate pregnancy brain." She mumbled referring to her misunderstanding

cova gently hugged Neru when she sat down. "Im just worried im gonna lose you." She said back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]shira stared at her before she shook her head in confusion. "I hate pregnancy brain." She mumbled referring to her misunderstanding
cova gently hugged Neru when she sat down. "Im just worried im gonna lose you." She said back

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki giggled⊹...

''dont worry, i use to go there too~''

''but you wont Cova..''

...✦She said as she hugged her back✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki giggled⊹...
''dont worry, i use to go there too~''

''but you wont Cova..''

...✦She said as she hugged her back✦...
"i thought you said he worked for the UN and i was ready to ground Airi for life then strangle her boyfriend." She said to her

"How do you know Neru..... Your all i have." She said softly to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back