• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Arty said:
"I see..." Drake looked calm, and his body became relaxed. "Well, let's forget about this shall we?" He gave a small smile, and stretched his arm. "God I'm hungry..."
Saekano let out a sigh of relief, happy to be off of such a heavy topic. Anything related to killing or even talking about killing, she hated it. She was being honest when she said she could kill anyway, because she really couldn't. Even if her life was in danger and doing that would be the only option, she didn't think she'd be able to do it. "Yeah.. I wonder when the pizza is gonna get here. I'm getting pretty hungry myself." She admitted with a slight laughter.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal's face slightly reddened before she kissed him back.
Roman deepened the kiss, and wrapped his arms around Mal's waist. He took a step forward, causing Mal's back to touch the wall.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i guess il make sure to wear tops that dont expose...yknow...the hills''
Talia nodded, "You should do that... Let's get these paid for so we can head home, okay?" She said as she walked towards the cashier.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal's blush intensified as she wrapped her arm's around his neck.
Roman had slowly pulled away from the kiss and looked at Mal, before his lips were on her neck, kissing her repeatedly and a little rough

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure''
...♱She said as she followed Talia♱...
Talia looked at Zenya once they reached the cash register and smiled, "Bring any money or should I pay?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh i could pay''
...♱She said as she nodded♱...
Talia nodded and stepped away from the register, "Here you go."

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam narrowed her eyes before she continued brushing her hair, pretending nothing was going on when she was actually listening to his thoughts she listened to everything, her movement started to go slower as she listen, she stopped brushing her hair and stared into the mirror, she flinched when she heard Marcus's voice, she quickly started brushing her hair again ❃...
"Yea I'm fine"
"If you say so" He said and shrugged

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya soon paid for her bras♱...
(was this self-check out or there was someone checking it out for you?
xD )
(((( Doesn't matter xD ))))

Talia smiled at Zenya, "I give you two options. We head home and go shopping a different time or we go shopping now."

Roman said:
(((( Doesn't matter xD ))))
Talia smiled at Zenya, "I give you two options. We head home and go shopping a different time or we go shopping now."
''well...up to you''

...♱She said as she giggled a bit♱...

''but i think maybe we should head home. i mean your dad might notice the car is missing..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...up to you''
...♱She said as she giggled a bit♱...

''but i think maybe we should head home. i mean your dad might notice the car is missing..''
Talia nodded in agreement. "I'm surprised he hasn't called my phone or anything. He probably doesn't need his keys or anything at the moment... Yeah I'll bring you again though. Let's head home."

Roman said:
Talia nodded in agreement. "I'm surprised he hasn't called my phone or anything. He probably doesn't need his keys or anything at the moment... Yeah I'll bring you again though. Let's head home."
...♱Zenya soon nodded before getting her bras in a bag and taking the bag♱...

Roman said:
(((( Yay~ ))))
Taylor smiled and poked Celia on the forehead as he went to grab something. Nai's favorite food? That was easy. He used to eat it all the time, but then again, Celia wasn't around during those times...

"Sushi."
...❤︎Celia puffed her cheeks out with a look of mock anger on her face at the poke on her forehead before deflating her cheeks so she could speak. Sushi? She didn't have the slightest clue as to how to make that, which was disappointing. The only other options were to either make something else or go out and buy the sushi. Celia was pretty intent on having Nai's favorite food, so she opted to go out and buy it. She could just make appetizers or something when she got back❤︎...

"Don't poke me. Well poop.. I don't know how to make that.. even if I did know, I don't have anything to make it either. Maybe we can go out and buy sushi instead, since I can't make it."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya soon nodded before getting her bras in a bag and taking the bag♱...
Talia had happily led Zenya out of the store and soon out of the mall.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...is there a place you like to visit in this...mall?''
"Yeah. That's only when I have the time though, why?" Talia asked Zenya curiously.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami hummed lightly to herself as she looked around the mansion before speaking✦...

"So, where's your room?"
''its kinda on the other side of this small garden here''

...☫She said before turning to a corner and you could see a flat rock in the center of the garden being boxed in with the other rooms of the building. Around the rock was just snow of course. On top of it though was a small ice spire that had carvings of japanese writing☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just...wondering''
Talia looked at Zenya and smiled, "If you want to, I'll show you my favorite place. It's just a small pizza place they have in the food court."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back