• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i thought you said he worked for the UN and i was ready to ground Airi for life then strangle her boyfriend." She said to her
"How do you know Neru..... Your all i have." She said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
''haha...well, to me, from what Airi says, hes a nice guy. well despite he's off fighting UN, he seems really sweet to Airi''

''il make sure you wont lose me. i promise''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia puffed her cheeks out with a look of mock anger on her face at the poke on her forehead before deflating her cheeks so she could speak. Sushi? She didn't have the slightest clue as to how to make that, which was disappointing. The only other options were to either make something else or go out and buy the sushi. Celia was pretty intent on having Nai's favorite food, so she opted to go out and buy it. She could just make appetizers or something when she got back❤︎...

"Don't poke me. Well poop.. I don't know how to make that.. even if I did know, I don't have anything to make it either. Maybe we can go out and buy sushi instead, since I can't make it."
Taylor chuckled as Celia puffed our her cheeks and did her little cute reaction to his behavior. Once she finished talking, he put his hands in his pockets and thought about it. It'd be a good idea to buy some sushi since she didn't know how to actually make it... Not only that but Taylor had no idea how that stuff was made either. He just knew it was tasty.

"Yeah. Who's driving?"

Roman said:
Before they fell onto the bed, Nai wrapped his arms around Fricka. When they landed, he continued to kiss Fricka, the feeling from before when they kissed had came back. The one that he felt after telling how much she meant to him. This girl... Was the girl he plans to give half of his life to... And she agreed to do the same. The -longer they kissed, more he put his best effort to make it a good one.
Kissing more passionately, Fricka didn't stop. She felt something tingly in her stomach. She didn't feel that since elementary school, when she fell in love with a guy who didn't respond the same. She laid one of her hands on Nai's neck, and the other on his cheek.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...well, to me, from what Airi says, hes a nice guy. well despite he's off fighting UN, he seems really sweet to Airi''

''il make sure you wont lose me. i promise''
"I still must meet him at least." Shira said childishly to her before smiling a little

"I love you Neru." She said softly to her

HimeragiSeiker said:
''maybe another time..''
...♱She said as she smiled at her♱...
"Maybe when we come back." Talia suggested. Once they were outside, Talia unlocked the car doors and made her way over to the car. "Zenya? Do you know how to drive?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I still must meet him at least." Shira said childishly to her before smiling a little
"I love you Neru." She said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
''well...eventually yes..''

''i love you too Cova''

...✦She said before she started to kiss her✦...

Roman said:
"Maybe when we come back." Talia suggested. Once they were outside, Talia unlocked the car doors and made her way over to the car. "Zenya? Do you know how to drive?"
''well...i could, i mean i did get chased down by UN in a sports car. you want me to drive?''

(and Ken should meet Shira, Airi's other mother xD )

Mayyflower said:
...€ May smiled and took a sip of her juice and poured syrup on her pancakes and started eating €...
"Thank you!"
Alejandro had started eating already. He had never tasted a blueberry pancake, but you could already tell he liked them. "Wow. These are great. Especially since I like blueberries and pancakes separately too~ Oh and you're welcome~"

HimeragiSeiker said:

''i love you too Cova''

''well...i could, i mean i did get chased down by UN in a sports car. you want me to drive?''

"Nope must be soon." She said like a cute little child

Cova smiled then kissed at neru's cheek happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana smiled happily as she clung to Hayate while Karuma went along. One hand gently stroked a spot of Karuma as she sat there with hayate knowing karuma was being careful and greatly appreciating it

[/QUOTE]
Karuma smiled at Thana's touch. From the gentleness, he could tell she was showing appreciation or praising him. After awhile, the city came into view and Karuma came to a stop right outside of it. "Ta-da. I call it Project Oblivion 2.0"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Nope must be soon." She said like a cute little child
Cova smiled then kissed at neru's cheek happily

[/QUOTE]
''but he's off working...so it has to be later okay?''

...✦Neruka just sat there with Cova happily✦...

Roman said:
Karuma smiled at Thana's touch. From the gentleness, he could tell she was showing appreciation or praising him. After awhile, the city came into view and Karuma came to a stop right outside of it. "Ta-da. I call it Project Oblivion 2.0"
"come on you can give it a better name then that." She said to him as she giggled happily and kissed his chin then looked to the city with a smile. "Although i hope you know im not letting you expand the cities and keep building. i plan to keep oblivion in its current state." She said happily to him

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but he's off working...so it has to be later okay?''

...✦Neruka just sat there with Cova happily✦...
"Id better meet him soon." She said to her

Cova soon smiled and pulled away from neru. "Want some food my love?" She asked

JJKab said:
Kissing more passionately, Fricka didn't stop. She felt something tingly in her stomach. She didn't feel that since elementary school, when she fell in love with a guy who didn't respond the same. She laid one of her hands on Nai's neck, and the other on his cheek.
Nai contained to kiss Fricka. He smiled a little into the kiss and slid his hands down from her waist to her thighs. Nai soon pulled away for some air, or well at least for Fricka if she needed it. "Fricka..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Id better meet him soon." She said to her
Cova soon smiled and pulled away from neru. "Want some food my love?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
''lets just wait okay? like mom usually always says, Patience is a virtue''

''im not hungry~''

...✦She said as she smiled up at Cova✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:

''i love you too Cova''

(((( When should I send him? ))))

"Yeah forget that I ever asked." Talia said as she took the wheel again.

Roman said:
Nai contained to kiss Fricka. He smiled a little into the kiss and slid his hands down from her waist to her thighs. Nai soon pulled away for some air, or well at least for Fricka if she needed it. "Fricka..."
Fricka slowly opened her eyes, as she looked into Nai's, her breathing a bit heavier, it was really hard to notice a change

"Nai?" She asked, smiling lovely at him. She was a bit blushing.

Roman said:
(((( When should I send him? ))))
"Yeah forget that I ever asked." Talia said as she took the wheel again.
you could send him now to Yuki and Shira's room xD )

''o-oh...alright''

...♱She said before getting in the passenger seat♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"come on you can give it a better name then that." She said to him as she giggled happily and kissed his chin then looked to the city with a smile. "Although i hope you know im not letting you expand the cities and keep building. i plan to keep oblivion in its current state." She said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate gave Thana a sort of saddened but playful look, "What? Why not love? I've been working hard and these guys deserve a second chance at laugh. Even in Oblivion."

After helping the resistance do what they needed to get done, Ken had headed back home. He figured he'd spend some time with Airi before he went to get some sleep before going back out again, but he decided to stop by Yuki and at least speak. He barely ever seen her and she was nice to him when they first met, so he went to her room first and knocked a few times. "Ms. Yuki?" He called to her as he stood at the door.

@Daniel reaving @HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
you could send him now to Yuki and Shira's room xD )
''o-oh...alright''

...♱She said before getting in the passenger seat♱...
"Yeah... I saw the wreck on the news. Wasn't pretty." Talia responded.

Roman said:
"Yeah... I saw the wreck on the news. Wasn't pretty." Talia responded.
''oh...''

...♱She said before just looking out the window again like she did before♱...

(and il wait until Daniel replies
xD )

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly opened her eyes, as she looked into Nai's, her breathing a bit heavier, it was really hard to notice a change
"Nai?" She asked, smiling lovely at him. She was a bit blushing.
(((( I'm so sorry I didn't reply earlier :( ))))

Nai looked down in to Fricka's eyes. His cheeks had immediately turned red...And for some reason, Fricka seems so cute.. More than usual at this moment. He shook his head a little smiled down at her, "Man... You're so beautiful..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...''
...♱She said before just looking out the window again like she did before♱...

(and il wait until Daniel replies xD )
"I'm just glad you were able to come back. Without you this place wouldn't be any fun." Talia said as she pulled out of the parking lot.

Roman said:
(((( I'm so sorry I didn't reply earlier :( ))))
Nai looked down in to Fricka's eyes. His cheeks had immediately turned red...And for some reason, Fricka seems so cute.. More than usual at this moment. He shook his head alittle smiled down at her, "Man... You're so beautiful..."
Fricka giggled, as she blushed, looking into Nai's eyes

"Ohh, stop it you.." She said, touching Nai's cheek with her hand.

"I'm... Not that beautifull.." She stated, smiling lovely at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back