• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, as she blushed, looking into Nai's eyes
"Ohh, stop it you.." She said, touching Nai's cheek with her hand.

"I'm... Not that beautifull.." She stated, smiling lovely at him.
Nai shook his head. "No. You may say that, but to me you are." He said, placing a hand on her arm. "Literally... I don't know how to explain how beautiful you are to me." He said softly before kissing her again.

Roman said:
"I know right? Now all we have to do is see how much we'll need. This includes all things. Building and furniture... All that good stuff." Cecil said as they approached the cafe... Or what was the cafe the last time he had saw it.
Maya nodded "Not to mention paint and stuff too, in case the place needs fixed up" she said with a smile as the were now at the building, Maya began looking at it, smiling all the while as she continued to imagine what it would be like once they had their café and everything else. Yes, this was a good idea, and she couldn't think of anyone better to have this dream with than Cecil...

JJKab said:
"Oh...okay.." Fricka said, smiling a bit.
"H-how exactly?" She asked, slowly standing up. Her legs still were a bit trembling.

Gregory smiled, as he nodded.

"Alright, but.. If you want to hold on..Then let's try" He stated, as he dived again
Ariel nodded with a smile before diving down to follow Gregory.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako smiled, "Thank's, though I think i'd be ok now" she said and nodded.
Kenai chuckled lightly "Fair enough then" he said with a smile.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke nodded and smiled a little ...
"Neither do I"
Kairassi giggled "Yeah...so since neither of us have plans really, we could do something together? Yknow play some video games or something ~" she said with a smile.

Roman said:
Nai shook his head. "No. You may say that, but to me you are." He said, placing a hand on her arm. "Literally... I don't know how to explain how beautiful you are to me." He said softly before kissing her again.
"I'm not be--" Fricka tried to say, buf was blocked off by Nai's kiss. She sighed gently, as she eased into it, kissing him back.

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded "Not to mention paint and stuff too, in case the place needs fixed up" she said with a smile as the were now at the building, Maya began looking at it, smiling all the while as she continued to imagine what it would be like once they had their café and everything else. Yes, this was a good idea, and she couldn't think of anyone better to have this dream with than Cecil...

Kairassi giggled "Yeah...so since neither of us have plans really, we could do something together? Yknow play some video games or something ~" she said with a smile.
Gregory stopped at the very bottom of the pool, as he looked up at Ariel.

"You know that someone may deliver some air to you by so called 'Air kiss', right?" He asked, smiling gently.

JJKab said:
"I'm not be--" Fricka tried to say, buf was blocked off by Nai's kiss. She sighed gently, as she eased into it, kissing him back.
Gregory stopped at the very bottom of the pool, as he looked up at Ariel.

"You know that someone may deliver some air to you by so called 'Air kiss', right?" He asked, smiling gently.
Ariel blinked....an air kiss? She tilted her head slightly in a confused manner realising she couldnt actially speak since after all, she was under water she shook her head gently, indicating that she had never heard of such a thing before...

Nonalaka said:
Ariel blinked....an air kiss? She tilted her head slightly in a confused manner realising she couldnt actially speak since after all, she was under water she shook her head gently, indicating that she had never heard of such a thing before...
Gregory was slightly suprised, but smiled.

"Okay... If you want.. When you'll be really wanting to come up, blow out half of your remaining air, and.. I'll.. Show you" He stated, tiny blush forming on his cheeks.

JJKab said:
Nai smiled into the kiss. He was happy he had got to her before she could finish talking. If she would have said that, he'd most likely get upset. She was beautiful to hin and he didn't care what she said. She'd always be beautiful in his opinion. He eventually pulled away and looked at Fricka. "Don't say that."

Nonalaka said:

Cecil smiled and nodded. He knew a way they could get paint for free so that wouldn't be a problem. "I could get a few cans of paint for free. I did some work back at a hardware store, and they said they'd repay me. All I did was carry some boxes in for them because one of their guys hurt himself." He said.

Roman said:
Nai smiled into the kiss. He was happy he had got to her before she could finish talking. If she would have said that, he'd most likely get upset. She was beautiful to hin and he didn't care what she said. She'd always be beautiful in his opinion. He eventually pulled away and looked at Fricka. "Don't say that."
Fricka sighed quietly, as she looked into Nai's eyes.

"Alright... You win" She stated, smiling lovely.

"I am beautifull.. You happy now?" She asked in a flirty tone, as she kissed him deeply.

JJKab said:
Gregory was slightly suprised, but smiled.
"Okay... If you want.. When you'll be really wanting to come up, blow out half of your remaining air, and.. I'll.. Show you" He stated, tiny blush forming on his cheeks.
Ariel nodded slowly at his words as a few bubbles escaped her mouth, an air kiss, wasn't like a real kiss was it? She thought to herself, the thought of that made her flustered. Feeling the need for oxygen nagging at her, she did what he had told her, releasing about half the air she had stored for herself...

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded slowly at his words as a few bubbles escaped her mouth, an air kiss, wasn't like a real kiss was it? She thought to herself, the thought of that made her flustered. Feeling the need for oxygen nagging at her, she did what he had told her,
releasing about half the air she had stored for herself...
Gregory slowly got closer t Ariel, as he decided to make it quick. His lips connected with Ariel's, and about a second later, he exhaled some air from his lungs to Ariel's. He stayed like that for 3 more seconds, then he pulled away.

"Here.. Is that simple.." He said, looking at her.

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed quietly, as she looked into Nai's eyes.
"Alright... You win" She stated, smiling lovely.

"I am beautifull.. You happy now?" She asked in a flirty tone, as she kissed him deeply.
Nail was serious when he told her that. Saying things like that often means your self-esteem is low and... Fricka didn't seem like that so she probably didn't recognize the beauty that he did. Not all eyes see the same thing in his opinion, so maybe he was looking at the good while she looked for the bad... Maybe not, but still. That's how Nai felt. He smiled a little into the kiss, kissing back as deeply as she was. Nai then soon stood up, his hands on Fricka's thighs as he did, holding her legs to his waist as the kissed.

Roman said:
Cecil smiled and nodded. He knew a way they could get paint for free so that wouldn't be a problem. "I could get a few cans of paint for free. I did some work back at a hardware store, and they said they'd repay me. All I did was carry some boxes in for them because one of their guys hurt himself." He said.
Maya smiled "Well that's convenient ~" she said happily "It seems like a lot of people owe you favours..." she said with a small giggle. "That was very nice of you to help them out~"

Nonalaka said:
Maya smiled "Well that's convenient ~" she said happily "It seems like a lot of people owe you favours..." she said with a small giggle. "That was very nice of you to help them out~"
Cecil rubbed the back of his head, his shoulders shaking a little from his light laughter. "Yeah. I love helping where I can... If I can't help then I often find someone who can. It's always nice to help those in need, because then they'd help you when you need it. You don't have to ever repay me though. You already paid me enough."

Roman said:
Nail was serious when he told her that. Saying things like that often means your self-esteem is low and... Fricka didn't seem like that so she probably didn't recognize the beauty that he did. Not all eyes see the same thing in his opinion, so maybe he was looking at the good while she looked for the bad... Maybe not, but still. That's how Nai felt. He smiled a little into the kiss, kissing back as deeply as she was. Nai then soon stood up, his hands on Fricka's thighs as he did, holding her legs to his waist as the kissed.
Fricka's face reddened, when Nai stood up, but she continued to kiss him, holding one of Nai's hands that were on her thighs. She didn't think of herself as beautifull, again. But if Nai thought she was... beautifull, then.. Maybe it was true.

JJKab said:
Gregory slowly got closer t Ariel, as he decided to make it quick. His lips connected with Ariel's, and about a second later, he exhaled some air from his lungs to Ariel's. He stayed like that for 3 more seconds, then he pulled away.
"Here.. Is that simple.." He said, looking at her.
Ariel blinked a few times her cheeks going a faint pink for a bit before nodding in a way that meant she understood now and smiling a little, it did actually help a little, she didn't need to breathe as badly now.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel blinked a few times her cheeks going a faint pink for a bit before nodding in a way that meant she understood now and smiling a little, it did actually help a little, she didn't need to breathe as badly now.
"So. Now you know that not all the kisses are when someone loves you... Sometimes they may save you... Or while you give someone air, you may kiss them in a loving way, i suppose" He stated, smiling.

"You know... I may have a spell that makes you able to talk underwater... But you'll still be unable to breathe under it." He said, looking at her.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Fricka's face reddened, when Nai stood up, but she continued to kiss him, holding one of Nai's hands that were on her thighs. She didn't think of herself as beautifull, again. But if Nai thought she was... beautifull, then.. Maybe it was true.
Nai slowly pulled away from the kiss and his eyes opened. "Fricka...The day I propose to you is in the future... We both know that, but I just want you to know that I think we're both making a great choice." He said softly. "We're like... almost perfect."

Roman said:
Nai slowly pulled away from the kiss and his eyes opened. "Fricka...The day I propose to you is in the future... We both know that, but I just want you to know that I think we're both making a great choice." He said softly. "We're like... almost perfect."
"Yeah... i guess we were destined..." Fricka stated, her eyes still closed. She clenched her hand slightly tighter on Nai's.

"You k-know... i figured.... y-you can propose to me now... but m-marry me l-later? N-No... that would be just... irrensponsible... and would ruin you" She blushed, sadly frowning.

Roman said:
Cecil rubbed the back of his head, his shoulders shaking a little from his light laughter. "Yeah. I love helping where I can... If I can't help then I often find someone who can. It's always nice to help those in need, because then they'd help you when you need it. You don't have to ever repay me though. You already paid me enough."
Maya tilted her head "I have?" She said before shaking her head and smiling softly "I'll always repay you with hugs and kisses" she said with a nod before moving to peck his cheek.

JJKab said:
"So. Now you know that not all the kisses are when someone loves you... Sometimes they may save you... Or while you give someone air, you may kiss them in a loving way, i suppose" He stated, smiling.
"You know... I may have a spell that makes you able to talk underwater... But you'll still be unable to breathe under it." He said, looking at her.
Ariel smiled and nodded, talking underwater sounded pretty cool, so obviously she'd immediately agree.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled and nodded, talking underwater sounded pretty cool, so obviously she'd immediately agree.
"Okay... but... how is your air supply? It'll take a moment... about 30 seconds for me to finish the spell... so you better be prepared... if you want, i can give you some more air" Gregory suggested, looking into Ariel's eyes. He was a bit worried that she'll pass out underwater.

"Oh, and... this spell will go away after an hour, so... just for your knowledge, you won't be able to speak underwater forever... i'm.. not that good with it" He said, laying his hand on her shoulder.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...im sure its not a relic...but i dunno, i never look into those kinds of things''
...☫She said as she got into her room with Nanami☫...
...✦Nanami giggled a little before she followed her into Fuyumi's room, looking around as she did✦...

"Haha, alright. Maybe I'll ask your mom when she comes back."

JJKab said:
"Yeah... i guess we were destined..." Fricka stated, her eyes still closed. She clenched her hand slightly tighter on Nai's.
"You k-know... i figured.... y-you can propose to me now... but m-marry me l-later? N-No... that would be just... irrensponsible... and would ruin you" She blushed, sadly frowning.
Nai smiled, and chuckled lightly at Fricka's words. Propose now and marry later? That sounded nice, but he'd wait. "As amazing that sounds, I'll wait..." he said softly. "For personal reasons."

Arty said:
"It's nothing." Drake smiled, and stretched his arm. "Just a little tired..."
"It's probably best for you to take a nap or go to sleep after we finish eating and headed back to the dorms." Saekano said and yawned a little herself. A few seconds later, the pizza arrived and was placed in between the two. It looked really good, to say the least. After a plate was placed in front of both Saekano and Drake, she reached out to take some of the pizza. "Well, it's a bit late, but at least we still got the pizza." She said happily, grabbing the slice.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"Okay... but... how is your air supply? It'll take a moment... about 30 seconds for me to finish the spell... so you better be prepared... if you want, i can give you some more air" Gregory suggested, looking into Ariel's eyes. He was a bit worried that she'll pass out underwater.
"Oh, and... this spell will go away after an hour, so... just for your knowledge, you won't be able to speak underwater forever... i'm.. not that good with it" He said, laying his hand on her shoulder.
An hour? That's longer than what she guessed, she thought it would be like a 15 minute thing really. As for her air supply she nodded held her two fingers close together, as if to say her air supply was rather low, but she didn't mind having to go to the surface to get air first if needs be...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back