• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...alright...erm, but isnt there somewhere i could change? i literally never went shopping before..''
"Fitting rooms are right behind us." Talia said as she pointed to the sign. "See.."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami giggled a little before she spoke✦...

"Well I would think she's stronger than you, she is your mother. I don't think I've really met any kind of supers who have surpassed there parents."
''well...sometimes it happens''

Arty said:
"Yeah, okay." Drake smiled a bit, and ordered the pizza. He turned to face her, fiddling with his fingers. "So... Sorry if this is a bit awkward..."
Saekano shook her head and leaned back in her seat as she looked over at Drake,

tumblr_ninsksgDU31sg8uefo2_250.gif

"It's okay. It's not awkward, I promise. I'm actually kind of having fun." She said and smiled at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano shook her head and leaned back in her seat as she looked over at Drake,
tumblr_ninsksgDU31sg8uefo2_250.gif

"It's okay. It's not awkward, I promise. I'm actually kind of having fun." She said and smiled at him.
"And... I'm sorry that you had to meet him. He's not a bad guy really, it's just..." He trailed off. No matter what he asked or begged, John wouldn't tell him why. He would tell everything to hurt them... but not why. "Nevermind."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...sometimes it happens''
...✦Nanami nodded in agreement, it probably did happen she just never saw it✦...

"Yeah, it probably does. I suppose I'm ignorant for not know that"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami nodded in agreement, it probably did happen she just never saw it✦...

"Yeah, it probably does. I suppose I'm ignorant for not know that"
''ah...you dont have to call yourself ignorant, its not that big of a deal''

Arty said:
"And... I'm sorry that you had to meet him. He's not a bad guy really, it's just..." He trailed off. No matter what he asked or begged, John wouldn't tell him why. He would tell everything to hurt them... but not why. "Nevermind."
"Hm?" Saekano tilted her head curiosuly, but shrugged it off. Maybe it wasn't important anymore, his brother that is she didn't really know what to make out of him when she met him. He kind of scared her in a way. "If you want to talk about it... it's okay. I'm here to listen if you really wanna talk about him or anything."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hm?" Saekano tilted her head curiosuly, but shrugged it off. Maybe it wasn't important anymore, his brother that is she didn't really know what to make out of him when she met him. He kind of scared her in a way. "If you want to talk about it... it's okay. I'm here to listen if you really wanna talk about him or anything."
"I'm just going to tell you this... He'll kill me if he knew I said this, but... he has been anonymously sending in designs to the U.N. to kind of... tag supers. Drake pulled out a pen, and started to sketch out a design. "It's a small missile the size of a .22 calliber gun. Inside, there is a chip. The damn U.N. might sprinkle these out, the tag other unwilling supers... I-I just hate him! Why can't we be in peace!" Drake rubbed his head, throwing the napkin away.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and became to take off the remnants of his clothes. Once there wasn't anything left of his clothes, he got into the shower and let the water run. "Whatever you say, Mal. We both know you can't deny me~"
Mal nodded before getting undressed, "That's also true, but I can at least act like that's possible" she said.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Being enveloped in the hug made Celia want to cry slightly more and she had started to. Silent sobs had shook her body and she didnt know how to make it stop. She hated that she was crying, when she didnt even have too. She was one of those people who, if she was feeling sad or felt like crying, would start crying more. It wasn't exactly a trait she was fond of, but there wasn't anything for her to do about it. Eventually, after a while her tears has ceased and muffled sniffles could be heard. Hearing that Taylor would call Nai and invite him for dinner, an overwhelming sense of joy surged through her. It made her happy to here that and she hoped that he would be able to come. She didn't know his schedule or if he was doing anything later on, he could be busy for all she knew. Though she hoped that wasn't the case, she really wanted Nai over for dinner. If he wanted to bring his girlfriend along to, that would be okay with her, as long as she got to have him over, Celia would be happy. She didn't lift her head up as she talked, so her voice came out muffled again❤︎...

"R-Really? You promise? It would be nice to have him over for dinner."
(((( After the 3 way interaction, want to put Yoshino and Kaz? I know Hime wants Zenya to meet up with Celia so I wanted to give her the chance ))))

Taylor chuckled lightly at Celia's reaction. It was sort of cute in a childlike way, and to be honest, after seeing how much Nai grew up it was nice. If he were to be honest, he loved the fact Celia still had behavior that resembled a child's in a way. It only made her cuter.

"I promise."

Taylor took out his phone and went into his contacts list. When he found Nai, he placed his finger on his name and it called him. That's when he placed it on speaker and waited for him to answer.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled slightly more, as she heard what Nai told to her. She then slowly released him, sniffling quietly.
"L-Let's get prepared... r-remember? We've got our date on the beach?" She asked, smiling slightly, wiping her tears.

"And... i love you so much..." She added.

"I love you too... And--" Nai stopped talking as he heard his phone ring. He took his phone out of his pocket, and smiled at the sight of who was calling. "Hold on Fricka... It's not my brother. I have to take this." He said before answering the phone and placing it to his ear. Moments later, he hung up and smiled at Fricka. "Change of plans. We're going to my brother's house for dinner."

------Taylor-----

Taylor smiled as he hung up the phone. He looked at Celia and waved his phone a little. It was obvious he was happy about something and it included Nai.

"He's coming to dinner... And he's bringing his girlfriend!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-oh..''
...♱She said before she went to the changing room to try on the bras♱...
"Yeah... I'll be here if you need help." Talia said, as she looked at a few bras herself.

Roman said:
(((( After the 3 way interaction, want to put Yoshino and Kaz? I know Hime wants Zenya to meet up with Celia so I wanted to give her the chance ))))
Taylor chuckled lightly at Celia's reaction. It was sort of cute in a childlike way, and to be honest, after seeing how much Nai grew up it was nice. If he were to be honest, he loved the fact Celia still had behavior that resembled a child's in a way. It only made her cuter.

"I promise."

Taylor
took out his phone and went into his contacts list. When he found Nai, he placed his finger on his name and it called him. That's when he placed it on speaker and waited for him to answer.

"I love you too... And--" Nai stopped talking as he heard his phone ring. He took his phone out of his pocket, and smiled at the sight of who was calling. "Hold on Fricka... It's not my brother. I have to take this." He said before answering the phone and placing it to his ear. Moments later, he hung up and smiled at Fricka. "Change of plans. We're going to my brother's house for dinner."

------Taylor-----

Taylor smiled as he hung up the phone. He looked at Celia and waved his phone a little. It was obvious he was happy about something and it included Nai.

"Wow... O-okay.. R-right now?" Fricka asked, smiling a bit.

(I gtg, will be tomorrow)

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded before getting undressed, "That's also true, but I can at least act like that's possible" she said.
"Well then... Let's just say you'll love this shower~" Roman said as he let the water run down his body. "Feels amazing, bit it'd feel better if you were in here." he said as he waited for her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...you dont have to call yourself ignorant, its not that big of a deal''
...✦Nanami laughed lightly and waved her hand, it didn't really matter to her if she called herself ignorant. She knew she was like that sometimes and didn't really bother her any admitting the truth✦...

"It's fine, really. I probably should have known that, it's not like I'm beating myself up about it though."

Roman said:
"Well then... Let's just say you'll love this shower~" Roman said as he let the water run down his body. "Feels amazing, bit it'd feel better if you were in here." he said as he waited for her.
Mal got into the shower no too long after, "Well I'm here now" she said.

JJKab said:
"Wow... O-okay.. R-right now?" Fricka asked, smiling a bit.
(I gtg, will be tomorrow)
"Nah. We'll give them time to set up. For now let's just enjoy the company of one another~" Nai said before pecking Fricka's lips.

(((( See you later :) ))))

Arty said:
"I'm just going to tell you this... He'll kill me if he knew I said this, but... he has been anonymously sending in designs to the U.N. to kind of... tag supers. Drake pulled out a pen, and started to sketch out a design. "It's a small missile the size of a .22 calliber gun. Inside, there is a chip. The damn U.N. might sprinkle these out, the tag other unwilling supers... I-I just hate him! Why can't we be in peace!" Drake rubbed his head, throwing the napkin away.
Saekano sat there in shock, she really didn't know what to say about that. She didn't liked any of the stuff going on with the U.N. and took every caution to avoid confrontation with them. She didn't understand why they were chipping supers, not all of them were bad. It scared her to think that a weapon like that would be created and could possible be used on her. "T-Then we have to stop him! T-Then no way.. I-I won't allow that to happen." She said quickly. Even though some supers were mean to her and she didn't like them for what they did, she didn't want them to be chipped. "I-I'm sorry for the sudden outburst.. i-its just really scary to think about.."

Roman said:
"Nah. We'll give them time to set up. For now let's just enjoy the company of one another~" Nai said before pecking Fricka's lips.
(((( See you later :) ))))
(Like earlier: last one of the day)

Fricka smiled, when Nai pecked her lips. She slowly kissed him, putting both her hands on his shoulders. She closed her eyes, enjoying this moment. She felt like she could trust Nai.. If something would happen to hi., she wouldn't forgive herself. Holding him, she slowly started to drag him backwards, and when she reached the bed, she fell backwards onto it, dragging Nai with her, so he'd land on top of her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano sat there in shock, she really didn't know what to say about that. She didn't liked any of the stuff going on with the U.N. and took every caution to avoid confrontation with them. She didn't understand why they were chipping supers, not all of them were bad. It scared her to think that a weapon like that would be created and could possible be used on her. "T-Then we have to stop him! T-Then no way.. I-I won't allow that to happen." She said quickly. Even though some supers were mean to her and she didn't like them for what they did, she didn't want them to be chipped. "I-I'm sorry for the sudden outburst.. i-its just really scary to think about.."
"I wouldn't recommend it... He may not be a super, but he can stand up for himself. I and a few others know personally. He will even stand up to a god for what he wants..." He scratches his arm, and puts his head down. "I'm sorry..."

Roman said:

"I promise."

Taylor took out his phone and went into his contacts list. When he found Nai, he placed his finger on his name and it called him. That's when he placed it on speaker and waited for him to answer.

------Taylor-----

(( Sure, that's fine with me ))

----

...❤︎Celia rubbed at her eyes a bit with her sleeve to wipe away the excess tears and to dry her cheeks, which were wet from her tears. She really hated crying, it usually made her feel somewhat exhausted after doing so. As she dried her face, she listened to call that Taylor had made and a smile soon broke out on her face. It was amazing to hear that Nai and his girlfriend would be coming over for dinner. It made her so happy that she almost wanted to jump for joy, but held off on that. So instead, after the call was over, she clapped her hands together and did a small happy dance before speaking in a slight panic when she realized she didn't know what to make for dinner. Since both he and his girlfriend were coming over, she wanted to make something they both liked or at least one of their favorite foods. It was a given that she didn't know his girlfriends, but she felt as if she should have at least known Nai's❤︎...

"Yay! I'm so happy! But.. I don't know what to make for dinner! What's his favorite food? I feel bad that I don't know that either."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami laughed lightly and waved her hand, it didn't really matter to her if she called herself ignorant. She knew she was like that sometimes and didn't really bother her any admitting the truth✦...

"It's fine, really. I probably should have known that, it's not like I'm beating myself up about it though."
''haha..okay''

...☫She said before they reached the house and greeted by the family servant as they bowed, and the door opening for Fuyumi and Nanami to walk in and the servants would follow☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay''
...♱Zenya said as she was changing. It seems the first few fits♱...
Talia continued to look at the clothes, her mind wandered back to Zenya and she made her way back to where she was. "How's it going?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back