• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, as she slowly embraced Nai with her hand.
"You know... i want just to enjoy being with you... How about we go to the pool? Or to a park? Or.... maybe to this place with dumplings?" She suggested, looking up at Nai.

(I guess we could be having a confrontation:

@Roman

@WeirdPrincess )
(((( It would be up to WP (WeirdPrincess) if she wants to do a 3 way interaction ))))

Nai rubbed his chin thought. "We Can go to the park then swimming... Or just swimming and then we could get some food." He said, looking at Fricka. "We could possibly make our own food if you're up for it."

Roman said:
(((( It would be up to WP (WeirdPrincess) if she wants to do a 3 way interaction ))))
Nai rubbed his chin thought. "We Can go to the park then swimming... Or just swimming and then we could get some food." He said, looking at Fricka. "We could possibly make our own food if you're up for it."
Fricka smiled, as she nodded

"We can go to the park, on a picnic! That way we can connect both of those activities" She stated, smiling widely

"After that we could... Oh wait! We could go to a BEACH on a picnic!" She said, smiling even wider.

"That's a plan" Fricka giggled a bit, as she kissed Nai on his lips, a bit more passionately.

Arty said:
Drake laughed as well. "Anything you want really. Being honest, I don't really care. Maybe this is why people don't like me much..." He gave a small smile, and they kept on walking. They eventually arrived at the restaurant, which was oddly empty. Drake went to a table, and sat down.
"I don't see why people don't like you. You're really nice and friendly. I like you, if that counts for anything." Saekano said as she walked into the restaurant with him. As she looked around, she was surprised to find it empty and wondered why that was. Maybe it was because of everything that was going or or maybe it was because that this wasn't there busiest hour of the day. She really didn't know. After taking a seat at the table, she spoke, "If it's up to me, I think we should go for a pizza then. It's easily shareable since there's eight slices."

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, as she nodded
"We can go to the park, on a picnic! That way we can connect both of those activities" She stated, smiling widely

"After that we could... Oh wait! We could go to a BEACH on a picnic!" She said, smiling even wider.

"That's a plan" Fricka giggled a bit, as she kissed Nai on his lips, a bit more passionately.
Nai chuckled and kissed Fricka back also. He soon pulled away and smiled up at her. He nodded and placed his hand on her cheek. "I'm on board with the beach plan." He said softly before kissing Fricka just like she kissed him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't see why people don't like you. You're really nice and friendly. I like you, if that counts for anything." Saekano said as she walked into the restaurant with him. As she looked around, she was surprised to find it empty and wondered why that was. Maybe it was because of everything that was going or or maybe it was because that this wasn't there busiest hour of the day. She really didn't know. After taking a seat at the table, she spoke, "If it's up to me, I think we should go for a pizza then. It's easily shareable since there's eight slices."
"Yeah, okay." Drake smiled a bit, and ordered the pizza. He turned to face her, fiddling with his fingers. "So... Sorry if this is a bit awkward..."

Roman said:
Nai chuckled and kissed Fricka back also. He soon pulled away and smiled up at her. He nodded and placed his hand on her cheek. "I'm on board with the beach plan." He said softly before kissing Fricka just like she kissed him.
Fricka smiled widely, as she laid her hands on Nai's waist, as she kissed him. She purred quietly.

"I'm so in love with you" She whispered gently.

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, as she slowly embraced Nai with her hand.
"You know... i want just to enjoy being with you... How about we go to the pool? Or to a park? Or.... maybe to this place with dumplings?" She suggested, looking up at Nai.

(I guess we could be having a confrontation:

@Roman

@WeirdPrincess )
(( Ah, sorry about that. If you'd want to do a 3 way interaction, that would be fine with me. If and whenever the dinner happens ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Ah, sorry about that. If you'd want to do a 3 way interaction, that would be fine with me. If and whenever the dinner happens ))
(I would love to have one)

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled widely, as she laid her hands on Nai's waist, as she kissed him. She purred quietly.
"I'm so in love with you" She whispered gently.
"I'm so in love with you too, Fricka. I honestly don't know what I'd be doing with my life if you haven't came to this school." Nai Said softly as he pecked her lips.

Roman said:
"I'm so in love with you too, Fricka. I honestly don't know what I'd be doing with my life if you haven't came to this school." Nai Said softly as he pecked her lips.
Fricka smiled a bit, as she heard Nai's words. She slowly lifted her one leg up, as she wrapped her hands around Nai's waist. She started to kiss him more and more passionately, her eyes still closed.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, as she heard Nai's words. She slowly lifted her one leg up, as she wrapped her hands around Nai's waist. She started to kiss him more and more passionately, her eyes still closed.
Nai smiled as Fricka kissed him. He could tell how passionate she was in this kiss and in a way he could also tell how important he was to her. He could only return the same feelings through kissing back, his arms slowly and gently wrapping around her waist.

Roman said:
Nai smiled as Fricka kissed him. He could tell how passionate she was in this kiss and in a way he could also tell how important he was to her. He could only return the same feelings through kissing back, his arms slowly and gently wrapping around her waist.
Fricka felt Nai's kiss getting as passionate as her's. She was really joyfull, that she actually meant something to someone. As she thought that, she thought of her mother. She saddened, and gently pulled away, looking at the ground. She sniffled, trying not to tear up in front of Nai. She didn't want to tell him about her problems, because he would just laugh at it. That's what she thought...

JJKab said:
Fricka felt Nai's kiss getting as passionate as her's. She was really joyfull, that she actually meant something to someone. As she thought that, she thought of her mother. She saddened, and gently pulled away, looking at the ground. She sniffled, trying not to tear up in front of Nai. She didn't want to tell him about her problems, because he would just laugh at it. That's what she thought...
Nai smiled into the kiss, the sensation of kissing the girl he loved so intimately was amazing... Sort of euphoric in a way. When she pulled away, he could tell something was wrong by the look on her face. It slightly worried him and he didn't want her to stay sad about it. He felt maybe he could help. Nai gently cupped Fricka's chin in his fingers and slowly lifted her head up so her gaze met his. "What's wrong, Fricka?" He asked with a soft smile.

Roman said:
Nai smiled into the kiss, the sensation of kissing the girl he loved so intimately was amazing... Sort of euphoric in a way. When she pulled away, he could tell something was wrong by the look on her face. It slightly worried him and he didn't want her to stay sad about it. He felt maybe he could help. Nai gently cupped Fricka's chin in his fingers and slowly lifted her head up so her gaze met his. "What's wrong, Fricka?" He asked with a soft smile.
Fricka slowly looked into Nai's eyes, as she sniffled.

"N-Nothing... much..." She said quietly. Nai could tell that she would tear up any minute, her cheeks slowly going red.

"J-J-J-ust..." She just hugged Nai tightly, laying her head close to his chest.

"D-Do i matter to you?" She asked, shaking slightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya soon came back with 10 pairs of white bras♱...
''should i get more or...''
Talia blinked and looked at how many bras Zenya had. "That's... More than enough... Try them on now. If you need any help, just say so."

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly looked into Nai's eyes, as she sniffled.
"N-Nothing... much..." She said quietly. Nai could tell that she would tear up any minute, her cheeks slowly going red.

"J-J-J-ust..." She just hugged Nai tightly, laying her head close to his chest.

"D-Do i matter to you?" She asked, shaking slightly.
Nai smiled and hugged Fricka. He could tell she was about to cry and that wouldn't be okay with him. He loves her too much to see her cry unless they're tears of joy, which is the only exception. "Do you matter to me? Of course you do!" He said hugging her a littler tighter. "I've never felt the way I do towards anyone but you... You matter more than anything to me..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright...how many should i have tough..?''
"That's good enough, for now. I'll get you more of the C-Cups if those fit well." Talia told her

Roman said:
Nai smiled and hugged Fricka. He could tell she was about to cry and that wouldn't be okay with him. He loves her too much to see her cry unless they're tears of joy, which is the only exception. "Do you matter to me? Of course you do!" He said hugging her a littler tighter. "I've never felt the way I do towards anyone but you... You matter more than anything to me..."
Fricka didn't look at Nai, as quiet sobs could be heard.

"You're t-t-the only one.... who ever told me that.." She stated. She finally looked up at Nai, small tears running down her cheek

"Thank y-y-you... so m-much.." She whispered, smiling slightly.

Roman said:
"That's good enough, for now. I'll get you more of the C-Cups if those fit well." Talia told her
''well...alright...erm, but isnt there somewhere i could change? i literally never went shopping before..''

JJKab said:
Fricka didn't look at Nai, as quiet sobs could be heard.
"You're t-t-the only one.... who ever told me that.." She stated. She finally looked up at Nai, small tears running down her cheek

"Thank y-y-you... so m-much.." She whispered, smiling slightly.
Nai smiled and poked Fricka on the forehead. "No. Don't thank me. You don't have to thank me for the way I feel... I should thank you for being special... For being the one person I can truly see myself with." He said softly.

Roman said:
Taylor saw the Celia was getting a little emotional, and he could relate 100%. Nai wasn't his little brother anymore... He was just Taylor's brother now. He smiled and put his phone in his pocket before hugging Celia tightly in his arms. He didn't want her feeling sad about the fact Nai was growing up... Hell of even their dad was probably sad about it. Nai was just... Everyone's little kid brother in a way... Well let's stop. It's starting to feel like Nai died, which he didn't. Just the thought of something like that made Taylor sick. In a way it was like Nai was dead.. His young playful child self died... And now he's on the roller coaster to adulthood...
"Don't worry... I'll talk to Nai when I get the chance and call him over for dinner. Our treat."
...❤︎Being enveloped in the hug made Celia want to cry slightly more and she had started to. Silent sobs had shook her body and she didnt know how to make it stop. She hated that she was crying, when she didnt even have too. She was one of those people who, if she was feeling sad or felt like crying, would start crying more. It wasn't exactly a trait she was fond of, but there wasn't anything for her to do about it. Eventually, after a while her tears has ceased and muffled sniffles could be heard. Hearing that Taylor would call Nai and invite him for dinner, an overwhelming sense of joy surged through her. It made her happy to here that and she hoped that he would be able to come. She didn't know his schedule or if he was doing anything later on, he could be busy for all she knew. Though she hoped that wasn't the case, she really wanted Nai over for dinner. If he wanted to bring his girlfriend along to, that would be okay with her, as long as she got to have him over, Celia would be happy. She didn't lift her head up as she talked, so her voice came out muffled again❤︎...

"R-Really? You promise? It would be nice to have him over for dinner."

Roman said:
Nai smiled and poked Fricka on the forehead. "No. Don't thank me. You don't have to thank me for the way I feel... I should thank you for being special... For being the one person I can truly see myself with." He said softly.
Fricka smiled slightly more, as she heard what Nai told to her. She then slowly released him, sniffling quietly.

"L-Let's get prepared... r-remember? We've got our date on the beach?" She asked, smiling slightly, wiping her tears.

"And... i love you so much..." She added.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...shes strong...like really''
...☫She said as she giggled☫...

''she's actually stronger than me''
...✦Nanami giggled a little before she spoke✦...

"Well I would think she's stronger than you, she is your mother. I don't think I've really met any kind of supers who have surpassed there parents."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back