• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"true, unless I didn't feel like it" Mal said.
Roman chuckled and became to take off the remnants of his clothes. Once there wasn't anything left of his clothes, he got into the shower and let the water run. "Whatever you say, Mal. We both know you can't deny me~"

Roman said:
Nai rubbed his chin, "Unfortunately I don't have that power..." He said softly. "I can help you with it though."
"Oh...okay.." Fricka said, smiling a bit.

"H-how exactly?" She asked, slowly standing up. Her legs still were a bit trembling.

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded "Yeah, Maybe~" she said as the flowers in her hair turned pink and she smiled brightly "This is so exciting~~" she chimed as she tightened her grip on his hand for a brief second.
Kenai smiled "Feeling better about that movie and stuff yet?" He asked as he then looked over to her.

Rosalie nodded "Alright, I get it~" she said smiling brightly as she finished fixing at her hair clip "Though, I can't see anyone going out of there way to hurt me, Its still good to know this stuff, right?" She said soon tilting her head a little, as she eyed his less than half formed smile, though she didn't comment on it she just giggled quietly to herself...

@Akio

Kairassi giggled a little " I don't like to plan too much you know~ I find it boring sticking to a routine" she said grinning in her usual way.

I giggled "Maybe i am~" Ariel then shrugged "If you think I need to go again I guess we can, I don't mind, or we can just swim around a little for a bit, either is fine by me~" she said with a smile.

Gregory smiled, as he nodded.

"Alright, but.. If you want to hold on..Then let's try" He stated, as he dived again

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"Oh...okay.." Fricka said, smiling a bit.
"H-how exactly?" She asked, slowly standing up. Her legs still were a bit trembling.

Gregory smiled, as he nodded.

"Alright, but.. If you want to hold on..TThen let's try" He stated, as he dived again
Nai laughed a little. "Focus." He said, as he made a toy robot appear. "Use your telekinesis OK that toy robot... But do so without getting distracted by me." He said pointing to himself.

Roman said:
Talia followed behind, Zenya as she entered she store."Okay. First order of business, find some bras in different sizes starting with a C-cup." She said.
Nai smiled, and looked at his hand. He did promise her that he'd tutor... Maybe now would be perfect. Nai looked at Fricka and nodded, "Then we'll start now." He said as his hand started dripping blood. Seems he's used his magic to make a wound. "Heal this. If it takes a lot out of you then we'll need to figure something out."
...♱Zenya nodded and looked around the store. She honestly never went shopping ever♱...

Roman said:
Nai laughed a little. "Focus." He said, as he made a toy robot appear. "Use your telekinesis OK that toy robot... But do so without getting distracted by me." He said pointing to himself.
Fricka nodded eagerly, as she looked at the toy robot. She slowly closed her eyes, as she focused on it. Soon, the toy robot went into the air, at at least 2 meters above the ground. She could do that no problem.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya nodded and looked around the store. She honestly never went shopping ever♱...
Talia smiled and poked Zenya in the arm, "Hey~ We have some important stuff to get here. My mom told me bras are important." She said as she walked towards the undergarment section.

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded eagerly, as she looked at the toy robot. She slowly closed her eyes, as she focused on it. Soon, the toy robot went into the air, at at least 2 meters above the ground. She could do that no problem.
Hopefully Fricka remembered that Nai was going to play as a distraction. He chuckled and put his hands on each side of her waist and began tickling her. "Focus."

Roman said:
Hopefully Fricka remembered that Nai was going to play as a distraction. He chuckled and put his hands on each side of her waist and began tickling her. "Focus."
Fricka's shoulders raised a bit, as she tried not to giggle, a tiny smile began forming on her face. He tickled her in the place where she had the most tickles. The robot slightly wavered, but stayed up. Fricka's face was slowly reddening from trying not to laugh

JJKab said:
Fricka's shoulders raised a bit, as she tried not to giggle, a tiny smile began forming on her face. He tickled her in the place where she had the most tickles. The robot slightly wavered, but stayed up. Fricka's face was slowly reddening from trying not to laugh
Nai smiled and moved his hands, placing them at his sides. "Focus harder. Try to focus more on raising the robot higher than on what I'll do... But, keep me in the back of your mind. Know I'm here, but know that this robot is the main focus." He said, before tickled Fricka again.

Roman said:
Nai smiled and moved his hands, placing them at his sides. "Focus harder. Try to focus more on raising the robot higher than on what I'll do... But, keep me in the back of your mind. Know I'm here, but know that this robot is the main focus." He said, before tickled Fricka again.
Tiny giggle escaped from Fricka's mouth, but the robot stayed in the air, although it was shaking a bit. She closed her eyes shut, trying not to look at Nai's hands, tickling her.

Arty said:
"Are you fine with American food? I don't have too much cash..." He blushed, embarrassed. "I'm really sorry..." He felt a little ashamed, that he couldn't do a little more.
Saekano shook her head, "I'm fine with american food. Please don't be sorry on my account, I know what it's like not to really have a lot of money." She smiled slightly at him and reached a hand out, touching his arm lightly. "We can share something to eat, I'm not really all that hungry anyways. I'm still a little full from the sandwich I ate at lunch."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha..okay then''
...☫She said before she got up and gave out her hand for Nanami to take☫...
...✦Nanami grinned widely before getting out of her seat and taking Fuyumi's hand✦...

"Yay! I'm so excited~"

JJKab said:
Tiny giggle escaped from Fricka's mouth, but the robot stayed in the air, although it was shaking a bit. She closed her eyes shut, trying not to look at Nai's hands, tickling her.
Nai stopped tickling Fricka and moments later a high five could be heard. "Ready me?" A magic clone of Nai was there now. "Yes I am me!" He said before they both started tickling Fricka.

Roman said:
Nai stopped tickling Fricka and moments later a high five could be heard. "Ready me?" A magic clone of Nai was there now. "Yes I am me!" He said before they both started tickling Fricka.
Fricka was surpised, when she saw the two clones of Nai, and after they started tickling her, she just couldn't hold it. She started laughing loudly, collapsing on the bed. The robot dropped from the air.

"St----Stop it!" She said, giggling loudly

JJKab said:
Fricka was surpised, when she saw the two clones of Nai, and after they started tickling her, she just couldn't hold it. She started laughing loudly, collapsing on the bed. The robot dropped from the air.
"St----Stop it!" She said, giggling loudly
Nai's clones stopped tickling Fricka and gave him a high five before exploding into a cloud of particles. "You did good. You just lost focus when my clones tickled you too much." He said, as he made the robot disappear also.

Roman said:
Nai's clones stopped tickling Fricka and gave him a high five before exploding into a cloud of particles. "You did good. You just lost focus when my clones tickled you too much." He said, as he made the robot disappear also.
Fricka was laying on the bed, breathing heavily, giggling. She was holding her stomach, curled up on the bed.

"I.... need.... to get... dressed" She managed to say. She was still in her underwear.

JJKab said:
Fricka was laying on the bed, breathing heavily, giggling. She was holding her stomach, curled up on the bed.
"I.... need.... to get... dressed" She managed to say. She was still in her underwear.
Nai nodded and stretched, "So do I." He said, before looking at Fricka. "What are you gonna wear though? I'm pretty sure you don't want to wear the same clothes from yesterday."

Roman said:
Nai nodded and stretched, "So do I." He said, before looking at Fricka. "What are you gonna wear though? I'm pretty sure you don't want to wear the same clothes from yesterday."
Fricka looked a bit unsure, but smiled, as she looked at Nai

"You know, you can just teleport me quickly to my house, wait for me, then we'll come back here" She stated, smiling, as she got up from bed.

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit unsure, but smiled, as she looked at Nai
"You know, you can just teleport me quickly to my house, wait for me, then we'll come back here" She stated, smiling, as she got up from bed.
"Oh yeah! For some reason, I forget I can do that." Nai said as he stood up and held out his hand to Fricka. "Oh and... Keep one arm across your chest or wrap a towel around yourself or something..." Nai said, as he stood up and nervously rubbed the back of his head.

Roman said:
"Oh yeah! For some reason, I forget I can do that." Nai said as he stood up and held out his hand to Fricka. "Oh and... Keep one arm across your chest or wrap a towel around yourself or something..." Nai said, as he stood up and nervously rubbed the back of his head.
Fricka looked slightly confused, but nodded, as she grabbed her towel, and wrapped it around her body

"I still have my bra on. It won't fall off, don't worry" She said, giggling nervously, as she took Nai's hand, waiting for the teleportation

JJKab said:
Fricka looked slightly confused, but nodded, as she grabbed her towel, and wrapped it around her body
"I still have my bra on. It won't fall off, don't worry" She said, giggling nervously, as she took Nai's hand, waiting for the teleportation
"You never know what could happen. We go to a school where people could possibly be watching you shower already... Excluding myself! I didn't peep." He protested as he grabbed Fricka's hand. "My point is, just be careful and cautious." Nai said as they appeared in Fricka's bedroom. "Ta-da!"

Roman said:
"You never know what could happen. We go to a school where people could possibly be watching you shower already... Excluding myself! I didn't peep." He protested as he grabbed Fricka's hand. "My point is, just be careful and cautious." Nai said as they appeared in Fricka's bedroom. "Ta-da!"
Fricka giggled, as she poked Nai's nose, as they teleported

"Yeah, sure... could you give me a sec, i'll change up my bra and everything" She stated, turning to face her closet, opening it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano shook her head, "I'm fine with american food. Please don't be sorry on my account, I know what it's like not to really have a lot of money." She smiled slightly at him and reached a hand out, touching his arm lightly. "We can share something to eat, I'm not really all that hungry anyways. I'm still a little full from the sandwich I ate at lunch."
"Oh, sure." He smiled back, and they both began to walk to the town. "Hmm... where is it... Goddamn it." He tried to remember where the restaurant was, and thought for a minute.

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, as she poked Nai's nose, as they teleported
"Yeah, sure... could you give me a sec, i'll change up my bra and everything" She stated, turning to face her closet, opening it.
"Sure thing, Fricka." Nai said as he walked out of the room, and closed the door behind him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back