• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i havent seen them in so long." She said softly as she looked to him and smiled. "Id love too." she said softly

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. They're appointing us their leaders by the way. Seeing how they can't govern themselves properly." Hayate said as he slipped his hand into Thana's. "Alright, they're just like any place on Earth too... Some are bad some are good, and if they see you, they'll probably bow down and lick your shoes... Seeing how we're together now, they'd probably put on a whole festival." He joked. He then summoned Kurama. "I'll have him take us."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...il just fill you in. He's her disciple in a Intoner sense and he's just a super-human. and they both seem pretty attached to each other..''
(i seriously thought Shira was okay
xD i mean Yuki told her about him and Shira approved lol)

''how are ya?''
(i do not remember)

"i havent even met him." shira said quickly before sighing and sitting up

"Better now." She said back

Roman said:
"Yeah. They're appointing us their leaders by the way. Seeing how they can't govern themselves properly." Hayate said as he slipped his hand into Thana's. "Alright, they're just like any place on Earth too... Some are bad some are good, and if they see you, they'll probably bow down and lick your shoes... Seeing how we're together now, they'd probably put on a whole festival." He joked. He then summoned Kurama. "I'll have him take us."
"alright." She said with a giggle before kissing his cheek. "Lets go."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...il just fill you in. He's her disciple in a Intoner sense and he's just a super-human. and they both seem pretty attached to each other..''
(i seriously thought Shira was okay
xD i mean Yuki told her about him and Shira approved lol)

''how are ya?''
(((( I thought he met them before too xD ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''s-shut up...i just heard about rapists and...molesters and i dont wanna confront any of those...''
Talia grabbed Zenya's hand and smiled, "Do you think they'll be able to do anything? Just scare em'! You might be VERY beautiful and all, but you're still strong."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal shrugged, "as true as that is, the real question is what if Misaki saw you" she said.
Roman chuckled, "Well... That's another story. It's just not normal seeing how I'm her father... Well she might have seen me already... She's super sneaky..." he said as he looked around.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](i do not remember)
"i havent even met him." shira said quickly before sighing and sitting up

"Better now." She said back

[/QUOTE]
''well....its been about 7 months so i think things are okay between them''

''better...? what were you feeling before...?''

...✦Neruka asked concerned since better meant something was wrong before✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well....its been about 7 months so i think things are okay between them''

''better...? what were you feeling before...?''

...✦Neruka asked concerned since better meant something was wrong before✦...
"still i must meet him." She said to her

"i was worried about you." Cova said back to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"alright." She said with a giggle before kissing his cheek. "Lets go."

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled and picked Thana up bridal style and jumped up, soon landing on Karuma's head. "Into town, Karuma~" Karuma sighed and began running in the direction the city was in. His running was actually pretty swift and careful, he was obviously making sure he didn't bother the baby.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"still i must meet him." She said to her
"i was worried about you." Cova said back to her

[/QUOTE]
''haha...alright. well, his name is Ken. he lives here so you dont have to look far''

''why..?''

...✦Neruka asked wondering why she was worried about her✦...

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Well... That's another story. It's just not normal seeing how I'm her father... Well she might have seen me already... She's super sneaky..." he said as he looked around.
Mal blinked, "The thought of that scares me" she said, looking at him. "Considering I can never tell when she's around that might be possible" she added.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi giggled "I dunno either, at this stage its obvious to tell planning ahead isnt my thing..."
...♮Luke smiled and took another bite♮...

"I can see"

Roman said:
Alejandro had grabbed himself a fork after May did and nodded, "Yes please. Just put it on the table. I'll get some after I get the orange juice."

...€ May smiled and nodded before going to the shelf and grabbing the syrup and set it on the table like she was told she then clapped her hands together €...

"Is everything ready?"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blinked, "The thought of that scares me" she said, looking at him. "Considering I can never tell when she's around that might be possible" she added.
Roman sighed and went to get some clothes, "I'm going to shower now. Feel free to join me~" he said as he walked into the bathroom.

Roman said:
Roman sighed and went to get some clothes, "I'm going to shower now. Feel free to join me~" he said as he walked into the bathroom.
Mal blinked and watched him go into the bathroom, "mmm, I'll think about it" she said.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke smiled and took another bite♮...
"I can see"

...€ May smiled and nodded before going to the shelf and grabbing the syrup and set it on the table like she was told she then clapped her hands together €...

"Is everything ready?"
Alejandro had got two glasses and put the on the table by the syrup. "Almost. Want some juice?" He asked pouring him some in a glass. He then awaited May's answer.

Roman said:
(((( I thought he met them before too xD ))))
Talia grabbed Zenya's hand and smiled, "Do you think they'll be able to do anything? Just scare em'! You might be VERY beautiful and all, but you're still strong."
''o-okay...i guess i could do that''

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blinked and watched him go into the bathroom, "mmm, I'll think about it" she said.
Roman chuckled, "I think you should~ We never have showered together before have we?" He asked, as he turned on the water and let it run for a moment.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-okay...i guess i could do that''
(((( Turns out I could have sent Han to Hime this entire time lol ))))

"Don't use your powers though. Just... Physically hurt them or something." Talia suggested.

Roman said:
(((( Turns out I could have sent Han to Hime this entire time lol ))))
"Don't use your powers though. Just... Physically hurt them or something." Talia suggested.
....really? xD ))

''o-oh...okay''

HimeragiSeiker said:
....really? xD ))
''o-oh...okay''
(((( Yeah, the thing Jofune and I are doing hasn't really affected his current status right now which makes him until then xD ))))

"Oh... And another thing. You buy your own lingerie. I like to call them mature panties, but to each their own." Talia said jokingly. "But no seriously... No mature panties... Yet."

Roman said:
(((( Yeah, the thing Jofune and I are doing hasn't really affected his current status right now which makes him until then xD ))))
"Oh... And another thing. You buy your own lingerie. I like to call them mature panties, but to each their own." Talia said jokingly. "But no seriously... No mature panties... Yet."
''i...dont know what you mean by that...?''

...♱She said confused on what she's saying♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i...dont know what you mean by that...?''
...♱She said confused on what she's saying♱...
"I'll show you if we pass the store." Talia said. "What I'm saying is simply nothing sexy. We're just here to buy you a few normal bras and then we're shopping for some clothes." She explained. "Get it? Or should I show you why we won't be getting it?"

Roman said:
"I'll show you if we pass the store." Talia said. "What I'm saying is simply nothing sexy. We're just here to buy you a few normal bras and then we're shopping for some clothes." She explained. "Get it? Or should I show you why we won't be getting it?"
''o-oh i see..''

...♱She said as she smiled a bit♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-oh i see..''
...♱She said as she smiled a bit♱...
"Yep. Now that i think about it, we may be able to find some bras I i your favorite color." Talia said. "What is your favorite color?"

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam tilted her head and grabbed the brush and started brushing her hair ❃...
"A bad feeling?.."
Marcus nodded "It's most likely nothing" He said smiling then began thinking forgetting that Sam had access to his thoughts "Can he really be HERE? Tarkus.....It's been almost 3 years......Since I killed him" He began to think about his past

(Flashback O_O)

"This isn't really your BEST is it Marcus?"

"Tarkus Ebon....You KNOW that you're wanted...So why? Why would you pop up here and try to face me?!"

Tark laughed "You think I care who you are? If I kill you then the Dragonflight will be sent into complete and total Chaos and I can take over....Plus the idea of killing you just sends me into complete excitement, the legendary Marcus Short destroyed by a 'Mere Assassin'...Sounds humourous right?"

"You think this is a game?! Why...Dammit why!? Why would you turn your back on us....?!! You betrayed everyone who loved you and turned into the shadows! And you think I'd let you get away with this?! You're out of your mind!!"

"Maybe so....But doesn't that make it more fun?" Tark smirked "And since I'm feeling generous I might as well tell you. Remember your parents?"

Marcus looked confused "Their dead...What about it?"

"That's just the best thing about it....Your best friend, dear old Tark killed them!" Tark began laughing

Marcus's eyes widened in shock

"It's fucking hilarious!" Tarkus laughed more

"You're gonna pay...." Marcus muttered as the floor began to shake "....With your life...." The floor began to crack now as Marcus's eyes changed. They began to glow golden as he looked at Tarkus "DIE TARKUS!!!" He shouted as he ran too fast for Tark to see and slammed him into the floor. He began to punch Tark through the floor "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE JUST FUCKING VANISH!!!!" He screamed at him. By the time it was over there was nothing there besides the insignia that all Dragonflight had. Tarkus was dead, completely destroyed

(End flashback
xD )

"Yes he did die....Then that means it has to just be me overthinking it....After all, I killed him with my own hands"

He looked at Sam "You okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back