• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded happily before eating some more food "So, what were you planning on doing after this?" She asked curiously.
...♮Luke smiled a little before shrugging♮...

"I honestly don't know, relax I don't know, what about you?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...i mean it may taste good, but since its chicken feet, might be bony..''
...✦Nanami nodded before speaking✦...

"That makes sense. Maybe they'd take the bone out though. Anways, what do you want to do after this?"

Nonalaka said:
loadWebfont('Poiret+One');Dakota smiled as he poked her cheek, she didn't mean to interrupt him on purpose really, she was just curious, though she then just focused on eating her own breakfast, deciding if she had questions to ask, she'd at least let him eat first...
...⚒Roland focused on his food as well, woofing down his food faster than he meant to, but he sorta skipped out on dinner last night; so it couldn't be helped. So naturally, with his rate of eating, Roland finished his food while Dakota was only about half way through hers. Seeing this made Roland let out a nervous chuckle before looking to his side opposite of Dakota before speaking softly⚒...

"S-so, enjoying your food, D-Dakota?"

Arty said:
Drake stayed at the front, and started to use his phone, sighing. Did she actually want to come? Or was she playing with him... He hoped that wasn't the case.
Saekano eventually made it to the gates and spotted Drake, releasing a sigh of relief. She didn't want to stand him up and leave without saying anything. That would be rude of her and she didn't want to be like that, it wasn't in her character. "I'm sorry it took me so long to find you. I didn't know where you would be, so I ended up searching around the school trying to find you." She said once she had caught up to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami nodded before speaking✦...

"That makes sense. Maybe they'd take the bone out though. Anways, what do you want to do after this?"
''well...i think il just hang out with you. how does that sound?'' (i wonder when Zenya and Celia could meet, with Zenya's new appearance xD )

Akio said:
Suddenly like lightning he was moving. He darted forward so fast he closed the distance in two leaps and he reached up his two hands suddenly rose up and clapped in front of her in a strange fashion propelling the vibrations to her and unless she dodged she would suddenly feel her thoughts scatter and her mind go blank as her ears seemed to pop making her go senseless. This was the first time anyone used sound and vibrations against her in an attack.
In that flash of a moment that it took him to move, she flinched, feeling the vibrations and sound rushing towards her she panicked. In that panic she quickly raised her hands in a defensive motion a faint purple glow emitting from her for a split second as she braced herself for impact except....there was none, opening one eye she looked at Akio in a dumbfounded manner...she had absorbed the sound into her body, how on earth she did that, she didn't know, she supposed she didn't have the need to do it before... Of course, it would have looked more professional if she hadn't had fallen on her behind on the ground in a horribly inexperienced manner so that kind of took away her proudness of her now found skill a bit, that and the fact she didn't know how she did it...

@Akio

((Just to clarify, sound absorption is on her CS, the only ability she knew she had was sound manipulation/generation though))

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano eventually made it to the gates and spotted Drake, releasing a sigh of relief. She didn't want to stand him up and leave without saying anything. That would be rude of her and she didn't want to be like that, it wasn't in her character. "I'm sorry it took me so long to find you. I didn't know where you would be, so I ended up searching around the school trying to find you." She said once she had caught up to him.
"I'm so sorry... I should've told you where to meet... Well, shall we walk?" Drake put on his backpack, and started to walk, smiling.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke smiled a little before shrugging♮...
"I honestly don't know, relax I don't know, what about you?"
Kairassi giggled "I dunno either, at this stage its obvious to tell planning ahead isnt my thing..."

Nonalaka said:
In that flash of a moment that it took him to move, she flinched, feeling the vibrations and sound rushing towards her she panicked. In that panic she quickly raised her hands in a defensive motion a faint purple glow emitting from her for a split second as she braced herself for impact except....there was none, opening one eye she looked at Akio in a dumbfounded manner...she had absorbed the sound into her body, how on earth she did that, she didn't know, she supposed she didn't have the need to do it before... Of course, it would have looked more professional if she hadn't had fallen on her behind on the ground in a horribly inexperienced manner so that kind of took away her proudness of her now found skill a bit, that and the fact she didn't know how she did it...
@Akio

((Just to clarify, sound absorption is on her CS, the only ability she knew she had was sound manipulation/generation though))
"Curious..." He said with some curiosity. "For anyone else that would have scattered your thoughts and all but knocked you out. It was taught to me by an assassin but it seems like using sound against you is not easy." He offers her a hand. "If anyone has any training simple pain wont stop them, you must aim to incapacitate." he said trying to help her up.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland focused on his food as well, woofing down his food faster than he meant to, but he sorta skipped out on dinner last night; so it couldn't be helped. So naturally, with his rate of eating, Roland finished his food while Dakota was only about half way through hers. Seeing this made Roland let out a nervous chuckle before looking to his side opposite of Dakota before speaking softly⚒...

"S-so, enjoying your food, D-Dakota?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked, noticing that his plate was already empty, she could have had a remark of how quick his food was gone along with her answer but knew better than to point out how quick he ate, after all she had a fair idea that the meal he had just devoured was in fact his first since lunch time yesterday or maybe even breakfast time. She simply smiled instead "Yeah~ I have to say, nearly your whole family are really good cooks" she said before taking some more food.

Akio said:
"Curious..." He said with some curiosity. "For anyone else that would have scattered your thoughts and all but knocked you out. It was taught to me by an assassin but it seems like using sound against you is not easy." He offers her a hand. "If anyone has any training simple pain wont stop them, you must aim to incapacitate." he said trying to help her up.
Rosalie took his hand and got up onto her feet giving him a nod as a thank you, letting go of his hand now that she was righted, she began to fix her hair grip into place again so her hair wouldn't become a nuisance to her. "Incapacitate?....you mean like something similisr to what you were trying to do to me? Knock them out and such..." Her voice said as she looked to him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i think il just hang out with you. how does that sound?'' (i wonder when Zenya and Celia could meet, with Zenya's new appearance xD )
...✦Nanami finished the rest of her sushi and smiled as she patted her stomach. That was as all pretty good and now she was ready to go relax and play some video games✦...

"I like that~ Though I was probably just gonna go back to the mansion and play some games."

---

(( I have no idea
xD Whenever Celia is free that could happen ))

Nonalaka said:
Maya giggled lightly "Well I wouldn't like to say 'if' for doing this" she said before gesturing ahead of them "Look ~" she said referring to the building which had a 'For Sale' sign next to it "Let's just hope its not too expensive"
Cecil laughed lightly at the sight of the sign. His hopes had went up a little and he looked at Maya. "M-Maya. Maybe the dreams will come true." He said softly to her. "Just maybe."

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled a little "You're pretty lucky to have siblings that care so much" she said with a nod as she looked to him.
Dakota smiled before nodding " I know, I know we won't be bored~" she said as she looked to him, of course she liked living here as well but sometimes she honestly was missing their apartment at times too, it was small but it was their little home, it was a shame they had to leave it so quickly...

Kenai smiled back at her "Thanks, that's good to know" he said happily.

Ariel tucked a piece of behind her ear before she smiled brightly and nodded in response "Yeah~ let's go!" She said happily, not really noticing the stuttering.
Asako nodded, "Your welcome" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie took his hand and got up onto her feet giving him a nod as a thank you, letting go of his hand now that she was righted, she began to fix her hair grip into place again so her hair wouldn't become a nuisance to her. "Incapacitate?....you mean like something similisr to what you were trying to do to me? Knock them out and such..." Her voice said as she looked to him.
"Indeed, you need to knock them out so they can't harm you if someone were attacking you, simple pain won't take out someone who truly means to hurt you." He said looking at her. "Though to be honest, i didn't even use powers in that attack." He said almost smiling at her, she would be quite useful. Maybe more then she realized

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami finished the rest of her sushi and smiled as she patted her stomach. That was as all pretty good and now she was ready to go relax and play some video games✦...

"I like that~ Though I was probably just gonna go back to the mansion and play some games."

---

(( I have no idea
xD Whenever Celia is free that could happen ))
''well, theres some video games in my old room in the family house. wanna just go there instead? its closer''

Roman said:
"It shouldn't be a big deal forme though in a way it actually is helpful that I stripped that fast. I can get in the shower quicker now and when I'm going to sleep." Roman said as he grabbed his body wash and clothes. "Hopefully my clothes don't disappear while I'm cooking..."
Mal nodded, "Yeah, if you did then it might end up being a habit of your's" she said.

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Nai? Celia tilted her head in thought before shaking her head and speaking. She hadn't heard from him in the last couple of days, so she didn't know how he was doing or what he was up too. It was kind of sad too because she really liked talking to him.. plus he was one of her favorite people since she usually got hugs from him. Celia trotted into the kitchen and grabbed the shake from the fridge, taking a sip as she returned to the living room. Hearing Taylor ask about Nai made her pretty curious as to what they talked about. Was he getting married or something? No, it was far too soon for that to happen, she'd probably faint if it did. Shy Nai, getting married? Well.. he had to have a girlfriend first and the last time she talked to him, there was no mention of one. Maybe he had one now.. though even that was a bit hard to believe. Was it grades? Taylor did say he was proud.. maybe it was because of that. Though Nai always seemed to be a good student, so it must not be that either. Celia had no idea what it was, so she asked about the news that Taylor was given??...
"Thanks babe! And no, I haven't heard from him recently. What did he say?"
Taylor smiled and looked through a few of his text messaged from Nai. He rubbed the back of his head, seeing his younger brother grow up did nothing but make him happy. He could tell he was still innocent as before, mainly because he asked him a question when they were talking once and he responded with a ton of stutters and a scared tone of voice. Taylor made his way over to Celia and smiled. He read her a text message and showed her a picture...

"Well he says:

Hey Taylor(and Celia. Sorry if I don't text you this also)! I know it's been awhile since we've heard from one another... Like 2 years or so. I'm in your classes, but I meant in the family sort of way. We're only professional around one another now. I wanted you to know I miss you both and when can I meet my niece? Anyways, I wanted you to know I'll come visit during my next break and well... I've met someone here at school. Her name is Fricka and well she's great. Her kindness sort of reminds me of sis. I'll talk to you later, and tell everyone I said hi. Dad too. Bye!

See ya later!

Garry.full.1130027.jpg

That was taken yesterday by the way..."

Taylor chuckled. Yep... Nai was officially growing up and living the life of an actual high schools student.

"He's not the little kid he was last time we saw him. He's growing... In a way it makes me... Sort of emotional. Dad had started going away a lot at one point for business so I was technically the one who raised him.."

Arty said:
"I'm so sorry... I should've told you where to meet... Well, shall we walk?" Drake put on his backpack, and started to walk, smiling.
"Y-Yeah. It's fine, no worries. We probably should have said something before going our separate ways or exchanging numbers." Saekano said before following after him off of the campus. "Where are we going to eat again? I'm sorry, my memory isn't the greatest."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Y-Yeah. It's fine, no worries. We probably should have said something before going our separate ways or exchanging numbers." Saekano said before following after him off of the campus. "Where are we going to eat again? I'm sorry, my memory isn't the greatest."
"Are you fine with American food? I don't have too much cash..." He blushed, embarrassed. "I'm really sorry..." He felt a little ashamed, that he couldn't do a little more.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well, theres some video games in my old room in the family house. wanna just go there instead? its closer''
...?Nanami's eyes quickly shot over to Fuyumi and she soon leaned towards her as she brought her hands up to her chest. It seemed evidence that video games was something she liked to play a lot, probably most of the time. Really old games or even new games, any kind really. Name it and she's knows it?...

"You serious? Let's go there then!"

tumblr_inline_nwjv53cdl71sve6jf_400.jpg

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Nanami's eyes quickly shot over to Fuyumi and she soon leaned towards her as she brought her hands up to her chest. It seemed evidence that video games was something she liked to play a lot, probably most of the time. Really old games or even new games, any kind really. Name it and she's knows it?...

"You serious? Let's go there then!"

tumblr_inline_nwjv53cdl71sve6jf_400.jpg
''haha..okay then''

...?She said before she got up and gave out her hand for Nanami to take?...

Shortyshot said:
"Remember Al? This is his...Erm....Ally. Cam. We met like...Once."
mitsu suddenly appeared infront of him. "what do you want??" She asked sternly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''how come...?''
"Why do you think?" She asked with a small giggle

Roman said:
"You can always lay down. I'll be here if you need anything. You know that, love." Hayate said, laughing lightly.
"I know." She said with a giggle before kissing him then stretching her arms. "God i wish i could have some wine." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back