• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i never really been to a mall before...so i guess its my first time''
"If you're like me, you'd love the mall." Talia told her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no, dimsum is a lot of things. shumai, sea weed, chicken feet...its just food from chinese origin i believe...''
...?The octopus was pretty weird when she swallowed, so Nanami didn't think she'd be having any of that again. She returned to her spicy tune rolls, eating them away happily before she responded to Fuyumi?...

"Ah, I get it now! They eat chicken feet? Have you tried that before?"

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_chiaki_nanami_sidebar.png

WeirdPrincess said:
...?The octopus was pretty weird when she swallowed, so Nanami didn't think she'd be having any of that again. She returned to her spicy tune rolls, eating them away happily before she responded to Fuyumi?...

"Ah, I get it now! They eat chicken feet? Have you tried that before?"

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_chiaki_nanami_sidebar.png
''no...i dont really want to try it''

Roman said:
"Yeah, he wouldn't want me to ask him to do something that could take awhile for free. I wouldn't mind if it means I'm helping someone." Cecil said, smiling at Maya. "He probably wouldn't want alot though. Actually, if we're able to go through with this and the cafe opens one day, he'd probably ask for 50% for life."
Maya giggled lightly "Well I wouldn't like to say 'if' for doing this" she said before gesturing ahead of them "Look ~" she said referring to the building which had a 'For Sale' sign next to it "Let's just hope its not too expensive"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''how big is this place...?''
"I never thought about that. To be honest, these places make mansions and condos look like normal houses. Well that depends on how much you spend on that place exactly. I heard there are huge mansions out there."

Roman said:
"I never thought about that. To be honest, these places make mansions and condos look like normal houses. Well that depends on how much you spend on that place exactly. I heard there are huge mansions out there."
''o-oh...i see''

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and started looking for some scissors. So she wanted him to cut it? Sheesh... To think she make him keep it instead.. Well she did say she liked it so that counted towards something in his book. After seeing that there wasn't any scissors around, Taylor gave up on looking and decided he'd go to a barber later on or tomorrow. He chuckled as he walked passed the bathroom, spinning his phone on it's strap.
"Look at you~ You look amazing as always babe~"

tumblr_mjvtjgeY831r11qslo1_500.gif

He then remembered he was about to ask her something.

"Hey? Did Nai call you recently? He's called me and we've talked a few times. As a big brother I'm proud of the news he gave me."
...??Nai? Celia tilted her head in thought before shaking her head and speaking. She hadn't heard from him in the last couple of days, so she didn't know how he was doing or what he was up too. It was kind of sad too because she really liked talking to him.. plus he was one of her favorite people since she usually got hugs from him. Celia trotted into the kitchen and grabbed the shake from the fridge, taking a sip as she returned to the living room. Hearing Taylor ask about Nai made her pretty curious as to what they talked about. Was he getting married or something? No, it was far too soon for that to happen, she'd probably faint if it did. Shy Nai, getting married? Well.. he had to have a girlfriend first and the last time she talked to him, there was no mention of one. Maybe he had one now.. though even that was a bit hard to believe. Was it grades? Taylor did say he was proud.. maybe it was because of that. Though Nai always seemed to be a good student, so it must not be that either. Celia had no idea what it was, so she asked about the news that Taylor was given??...

"Thanks babe! And no, I haven't heard from him recently. What did he say?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Arty said:
"What do you do in drama? I've always wanted to try it..." Drake followed her, curious. "Are you an actor? Or..." He checked his watch, as he might have to go to his elective. "I have to go... See you later!" He took off,(Time skip?)
(( Sure! ))

---

Drama was finally over and school was done with, it was a relief to Saekano. Sure, she liked school well enough, just not really a lot because of the people in it and the things they did to her. "Ah.. maybe I should have asked where we were meeting." She said quietly as she walked into the quad of the school. She remembered that she and Drake had parted when she had to go to drama and he did say he'd see her later. Though how was that suppose to happen when neither one knew where the others class was. They'd probably just run into each other at some point or at least.. Saekano hoped they would.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Sure! ))
---

Drama was finally over and school was done with, it was a relief to Saekano. Sure, she liked school well enough, just not really a lot because of the people in it and the things they did to her. "Ah.. maybe I should have asked where we were meeting." She said quietly as she walked into the quad of the school. She remembered that she and Drake had parted when she had to go to drama and he did say he'd see her later. Though how was that suppose to happen when neither one knew where the others class was. They'd probably just run into each other at some point or at least.. Saekano hoped they would.
Drake started to walk towards the front of the school, waiting for Saekano. He forgot that he didn't set up a place to meet, and groaned, hoping that she would walk there. "I'm such an idiot..." Maybe John was wrong about them... they were just like everyone else, same feelings and all. But he still had doubts.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no...i dont really want to try it''
...✦Nanami nodded in agreement and spoke before eating more of the sushi in front of her✦...

"I don't think I'd wanna try that either. It seems gross."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami nodded in agreement and spoke before eating more of the sushi in front of her✦...

"I don't think I'd wanna try that either. It seems gross."
''yeah...i mean it may taste good, but since its chicken feet, might be bony..''

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as he poked her cheek, she didn't mean to interrupt him on purpose really, she was just curious, though she then just focused on eating her own breakfast, deciding if she had questions to ask, she'd at least let him eat first...
@Tobi Neafearn

Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled lightly, "Okay~ The eggs... Are.... Finished!" He said happily as he grabbed two plates. One for himself and the other for May. He then split the eggs up between them and waited for the pancakes.
...€ May put the pancakes on s plate and grabbed a fork and seperated the pancakes for them both €...

"Syrup?"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi simply nodded before the waiter arrived with their food leaving it with them, smiling then walking away " This looks really good... " Kaieassi said with a smile before she started to eat...
Dakota smiled as he poked her cheek, she didn't mean to interrupt him on purpose really, she was just curious, though she then just focused on eating her own breakfast, deciding if she had questions to ask, she'd at least let him eat first...

Ariel smiled before she hopped into the pool herself, taking a breath she then followed Gregory under the water.

"Well, I assumed you would, after all blueprints seem to be a lot of work from what I can gather" she said with a smile as they began to near their destination.
...♮Luke chuckled and took a bite of his food♮...

"It tastes good too.."

Arty said:
Drake started to walk towards the front of the school, waiting for Saekano. He forgot that he didn't set up a place to meet, and groaned, hoping that she would walk there. "I'm such an idiot..." Maybe John was wrong about them... they were just like everyone else, same feelings and all. But he still had doubts.
Saekano ended up wandering around for a while before heading towards the front of the school. She guessed she'd go get something to eat now, like a snack or something else because she was a little hungry. Drake was no where within her search, so she really didn't know what to do at this point.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled and took a bite of his food♮...
"It tastes good too.."
Kairassi nodded happily before eating some more food "So, what were you planning on doing after this?" She asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie looked to the ground as he spoke, kicking her feet a little "I know, I know" she mouthed but with no voice. Before trying again taking the frequency thing into account, of course, she wouldn't do anything that would kill someone, jeez she couldn't do that obviously, but she attacked with a frequency that would make anyone's ears ring or hurt.
Suddenly like lightning he was moving. He darted forward so fast he closed the distance in two leaps and he reached up his two hands suddenly rose up and clapped in front of her in a strange fashion propelling the vibrations to her and unless she dodged she would suddenly feel her thoughts scatter and her mind go blank as her ears seemed to pop making her go senseless. This was the first time anyone used sound and vibrations against her in an attack.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano ended up wandering around for a while before heading towards the front of the school. She guessed she'd go get something to eat now, like a snack or something else because she was a little hungry. Drake was no where within her search, so she really didn't know what to do at this point.
Drake stayed at the front, and started to use his phone, sighing. Did she actually want to come? Or was she playing with him... He hoped that wasn't the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back