• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Nai chuckled and kissed Fricka back when she kissed him. He found her words intriguing and couldn't help but do as she requested.
Fricka smiled into the kiss, as she laid her hands on Nai's cheeks, looking at him in a flirty manner

"Man, i wonder how kissing underwater must feel like" She stated.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well I've gotten use to be around you, at least for a little bit." Saekano said as she worked on the worksheet the teacher had handed out. It was pretty easy, so it didn't take her all that long to do. "Yeah sure, I'll wake you up." With that, she spent the rest of the class doodling in a notebook. Surprisingly, no one had through anything at her in this class. It usually happened throughout the day and though it did bother her, she never spoke up on the incident. Eventually, the class came to an end and the bell rang. Saekano tapped Drakes desk as she spoke, "Class is over. We have to get to the next one now before the other students come in."
Drake jumped up, almost falling out of his chair. "Holy shit..." Drake began to pack his stuff, and walked outside of the classroom, rubbing his head. "Schools almost over..." He thought about Saekano, and why she didn't like to fight. Maybe John was wrong...

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled into the kiss, as she laid her hands on Nai's cheeks, looking at him in a flirty manner
"Man, i wonder how kissing underwater must feel like" She stated.
Nai had made is eyes turn back to their normal blue. "I thought we tried it before... We didn't?' He asked.

Roman said:
Nai had made is eyes turn back to their normal blue. "I thought we tried it before... We didn't?' He asked.
"I don't know... i forgot, probably" Fricka said, slightly giggling, as she stood up from the bed.

"I think i'm going to shower... maybe..." She stated, looking at Nai.

"I don't know, do you have any spare towels?" Fricka asked.

JJKab said:
"I don't know... i forgot, probably" Fricka said, slightly giggling, as she stood up from the bed.
"I think i'm going to shower... maybe..." She stated, looking at Nai.

"I don't know, do you have any spare towels?" Fricka asked.
Nai nodded, "Yeah give me one second. I'll get you one." He said as he got out of bed and went to get Fricka a towel.

Roman said:
Nai nodded, "Yeah give me one second. I'll get you one." He said as he got out of bed and went to get Fricka a towel.
"Thanks.." Fricka said, smiling widely, as she leaned against a wall, and waited for Nai to come back.

JJKab said:
"Thanks.." Fricka said, smiling widely, as she leaned against a wall, and waited for Nai to come back.
Nai had soon returned, a towel for Fricka in his hand. He smiled at her and held it out to her. "Need anything else?"

Roman said:
Nai had soon returned, a towel for Fricka in his hand. He smiled at her and held it out to her. "Need anything else?"
"Nothing really.." Fricka stated, as she took the towel from Nai's hands, and gave him a kiss on his cheek

"Thanks!" She exclaimed happily, as she went towards Nai's bathroom, humming quietly.

JJKab said:
"Nothing really.." Fricka stated, as she took the towel from Nai's hands, and gave him a kiss on his cheek
"Thanks!" She exclaimed happily, as she went towards Nai's bathroom, humming quietly.
Nai smiled and turned around, "You're welcome." He said before he went to his room and jumped onto his bed.

Roman said:
Nai smiled and turned around, "You're welcome." He said before he went to his room and jumped onto his bed.
Fricka slowly took off her underwear, as she went into the shower, and started washing herself, humming peacefully.

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly took off her underwear, as she went into the shower, and started washing herself, humming peacefully.
Nai just played on his ph one as he waited for Fricka to return.

JJKab said:
Fricka wasn't coming out for a while, but her humming was still heard.
Nai laid in bed for a moment, before he looked at the floor. That's when he saw Fricka's clothes. "Oh man..." He muttered as he got out of bed and went to the bathroom. He was used to living alone, so out of habit he just walked in without knocking or anything. "Fricka?"

Roman said:
Nai laid in bed for a moment, before he looked at the floor. That's when he saw Fricka's clothes. "Oh man..." He muttered as he got out of bed and went to the bathroom. He was used to living alone, so out of habit he just walked in without knocking or anything. "Fricka?"
Fricka eeked, as she covered her breasts, looking slightly frightened at Nai. She soon started giggling nervously

"Y--Y-Yeah?" She asked, blushing hardly

JJKab said:
Fricka eeked, as she covered her breasts, looking slightly frightened at Nai. She soon started giggling nervously
"Y--Y-Yeah?" She asked, blushing hardly
Nai stared at Fricka before his nose exploded with blood from perverted thoughts. "Agh! Never mind!" He panicked as he grabbed as much tissue he could before running out.

Roman said:
Nai stared at Fricka before his nose exploded with blood from perverted thoughts. "Agh! Never mind!" He panicked as he grabbed as much tissue he could before running out.
Fricka started giggling, as she looked at Nai running out. She was done with showering anyway, but her face was really red from blushing. She took the towel, and wrapped it around her body. She then slowly exited the bathroom, looking for Nai.

JJKab said:
Fricka started giggling, as she looked at Nai running out. She was done with showering anyway, but her face was really red from blushing. She took the towel, and wrapped it around her body. She then slowly exited the bathroom, looking for Nai.
Nai was sitting on the bed, his nose covered with tissue. "I-I... Was wondering about you were going to out on when you got out." He said, before taking the tissue away. His nose had finally stopped bleeding.

Roman said:
Nai was sitting on the bed, his nose covered with tissue. "I-I... Was wondering about you were going to out on when you got out." He said, before taking the tissue away. His nose had finally stopped bleeding.
Fricka smiled pitifully, as she looked at Nai, and sat down on his lap.

"Aww... don't worry... i didn't mind your little peeking session" She giggled, poking his forehead gently. Her towel was wrapped tightly around her body.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled pitifully, as she looked at Nai, and sat down on his lap.
"Aww... don't worry... i didn't mind your little peeking session" She giggled, poking his forehead gently. Her towel was wrapped tightly around her body.
Nai's face had became red... Like... Red crayon red now. She was in a towel... In his lap. He himself had on nothing but his boxers and a shirt... This was too much for him. "P-Peeping session? Well I wouldn't call it that.." he said nervously. "I was checking on you... Y-Yeah... that."

Roman said:
Nai's face had became red... Like... Red crayon red now. She was in a towel... In his lap. He himself had on nothing but his boxers and a shirt... This was too much for him. "P-Peeping session? Well I wouldn't call it that.." he said nervously. "I was checking on you... Y-Yeah... that."
Fricka giggled, as she stood up, and walked towards the bathroom again

"I'm going to change, so... i'll be right back" She stated, smiling flirty at Nai, before she went in. Soon, a crashing noise could be heard, and Fricka's yelp. Moaning would start coming out.

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, as she stood up, and walked towards the bathroom again
"I'm going to change, so... i'll be right back" She stated, smiling flirty at Nai, before she went in. Soon, a crashing noise could be heard, and Fricka's yelp. Moaning would start coming out.
Nai had heard the crashing noise and immediately hopped up. He believed Fricka slipped and fell in some water. "Fricka? You okay? " he asked when he made it to her.

Roman said:
Nai had heard the crashing noise and immediately hopped up. He believed Fricka slipped and fell in some water. "Fricka? You okay? " he asked when he made it to her.
Fricka was lying on the ground, moaning with pain, holding the back of her head. She appareantly struck her head off the sink, as she slipped on the water with small amount of soap. Small amount of blood was pouring out of the wound.

(GTG)

JJKab said:
Fricka was lying on the ground, moaning with pain, holding the back of her head. She appareantly struck her head off the sink, as she slipped on the water with small amount of soap. Small amount of blood was pouring out of the wound.
(GTG)
Nai picked up Fricka and carried her to his bed as fast as he could. "You don't worry about healing this wound. I'll take care of it." He said as he placed his hand above the wound and a green aura engulfed his hand. The wound should have started healing by now.

(((( See you later :D ))))

Roman said:
Nai picked up Fricka and carried her to his bed as fast as he could. "You don't worry about healing this wound. I'll take care of it." He said as he placed his hand above the wound and a green aura engulfed his hand. The wound should have started healing by now.
(((( See you later :D ))))
(Last reply, literally)

Fricka would moan, as Nai started healing her wound.

"I'm... S-such a dufus" She joked, but moaned with pain a bit.

"I-i-i'm sorry.. I probably scared you..." She said, slightly tearing up, feeling guilty. She managed to put her bra on, before falling over.

JJKab said:
(Last reply, literally)
Fricka would moan, as Nai started healing her wound.

"I'm... S-such a dufus" She joked, but moaned with pain a bit.

"I-i-i'm sorry.. I probably scared you..." She said, slightly tearing up, feeling guilty. She managed to put her bra on, before falling over.
(((( Alright xD ))))

"You're the absolute opposite of one." Nai said as he healed the wound, the blood slowly going away as it healed. "You did have me scared, but I know you'd be able to fix your mistake." He said softly. "I know this because you're a beautiful, smart, and all out amazing girl." He told her as he finished healing her. "Just be careful~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back