• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka was quietly panting, not answering to Nai. She was speachless, after that experience.
Nai placed a hand on his forehead and his other sat across his chest. He could feel his heartbeat race, though it was in the process of slowing down. He himself was now quiet.

Roman said:
Nai placed a hand on his forehead and his other sat across his chest. He could feel his heartbeat race, though it was in the process of slowing down. He himself was now quiet.
"W-w-w-wow..." Fricka whispered, looking at Nai, smiling slightly.

"This... was really... lovely"

JJKab said:
Gregory nodded, laughing lightly, as he dived down, waiting for Ariel to follow him
"y-y-yeah.." Fricka said quietly, having her eyes closed.
Ariel then took his advice breathing like he told her before taking in as much air as she could and going underwater.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel then took his advice breathing like he told her before taking in as much air as she could and going underwater.
Gregory smiled, as he looked into Ariel's eyes, and laid his hands on her shoulders

"Just like last time." He stated, smiling gently.

JJKab said:
"W-w-w-wow..." Fricka whispered, looking at Nai, smiling slightly.
"This... was really... lovely"
Nai nodded, his face was still red as he thought to himself. And one day we plan to have children... I'll probably die from my shyness. Nai smiled and looked at Fricka, "Yeah..."

Roman said:
Nai nodded, his face was still red as he thought to himself. And one day we plan to have children... I'll probably die from my shyness. Nai smiled and looked at Fricka, "Yeah..."
"I... really wish... we could stay like we were doing... forever... but we'd starve to death." Fricka joked, laughing. She was slowly getting to her senses.

JJKab said:
"I... really wish... we could stay like we were doing... forever... but we'd starve to death." Fricka joked, laughing. She was slowly getting to her senses.
Nai chuckled, "That's true, but I would like to think all I need is you to survive." He said, kissing again. "You're like me food." Nai said before thinking about how that sounded. "I take that back..."

Roman said:
Nai chuckled, "That's true, but I would like to think all I need is you to survive." He said, kissing again. "You're like me food." Nai said before thinking about how that sounded. "I take that back..."
Fricka laughed, as Nai referred to her as "Food"

"Don't worry, i'm delicious" She joked, as she got kissed by Nai again. She slowly released, though, as she sat up on the bed, looking flirty at him

"So... what now?" She asked.

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled, as he looked into Ariel's eyes, and laid his hands on her shoulders
"Just like last time." He stated, smiling gently.
Ariel nodded gently, giving a small thumbs up as she looked back at him, holding her breath just like before, if she wasn't focusing on trying to hold her breath so much, him looking at her like that would probably start to make her feel a bit flustered if she were honest.

JJKab said:
Fricka laughed, as Nai referred to her as "Food"
"Don't worry, i'm delicious" She joked, as she got kissed by Nai again. She slowly released, though, as she sat up on the bed, looking flirty at him

"So... what now?" She asked.
Nai had forgotten that Fricka slept in what she had on under her clothes which made him blush. He too sat up, and smiled at Fricka, "I have no doubt in your words." He said, before grabbing her hand. "Well I can see if you were telling the truth about being delicious." Nai joked.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded gently, giving a small thumbs up as she looked back at him, holding her breath just like before, if she wasn't focusing on trying to hold her breath so much, him looking at her like that would probably start to make her feel a bit flustered if she were honest.
Gregoty was wondering, if he wasn't a bit too... friendly towards Ariel, and wouldn't she think that he's onto her. He smiled a bit, as he looked at the bottom, trying to avert her gaze.

Roman said:
Nai had forgotten that Fricka slept in what she had on under her clothes which made him blush. He too sat up, and smiled at Fricka, "I have no doubt in your words." He said, before grabbing her hand. "Well I can see if you were telling the truth about being delicious." Nai joked.
Fricka giggled, as she looked at Nai

"What do you mean?" She asked, smiling lovely.

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, as she looked at Nai
"What do you mean?" She asked, smiling lovely.
Nai chuckled and looked at Fricka, "I'll pretend to be a vampire and bite you." He said, using his magic to make his eyes red, though he was still laughing a little.

Roman said:
Nai chuckled and looked at Fricka, "I'll pretend to be a vampire and bite you." He said, using his magic to make his eyes red, though he was still laughing a little.
Fricka giggled, but slightly widened her eyes as she looked into now red eyes of Nai.

"Wow... so... are you going to bite my lips, oh great Drake Naicula?" She joked, slowly moving closer to him

JJKab said:
Gregoty was wondering, if he wasn't a bit too... friendly towards Ariel, and wouldn't she think that he's onto her. He smiled a bit, as he looked at the bottom, trying to avert her gaze.
Ariel hadn't noticed it too much really, well she had a little, but she was too distracted to take anything out of it anyways so he didn't have to worry about her thinking such a thing. Though his advice did seen like it was working, once again bubbles started escaping her mouth as bit by bit until she began blinking as well as moving slightly, thinking it was about time to come up.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel hadn't noticed it too much really, well she had a little, but she was too distracted to take anything out of it anyways so he didn't have to worry about her thinking such a thing. Though his advice did seen like it was working, once again bubbles started escaping her mouth as bit by bit until she began blinking as well as moving slightly, thinking it was about time to come up.
Gregory noticed that Ariel wanted to come up for air, as he nodded, and brought her to the surface

"See? Much better, now you were under for... 2:14.." He stated, smiling widely

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, but slightly widened her eyes as she looked into now red eyes of Nai.
"Wow... so... are you going to bite my lips, oh great Drake Naicula?" She joked, slowly moving closer to him
Nai looked at Fricka, and nodded. "I'll bite anywhere I can get blood from." He said, making his voice sound like some cheesy cool vampire guy. "But you offer me your lips so I'll bite there." He added.

Roman said:
Nai looked at Fricka, and nodded. "I'll bite anywhere I can get blood from." He said, making his voice sound like some cheesy cool vampire guy. "But you offer me your lips so I'll bite there." He added.
Fricka smiled, as she got slightly more closer to Nai

"So do it, Naicula" She giggled slightly, closing her eyes.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, as she got slightly more closer to Nai
"So do it, Naicula" She giggled slightly, closing her eyes.
Nai put a hand on Fricka's cheek, "If you insist." He said, before he kissed Fricka, before he slowly pulled away, nipping on her bottom lip gently as he did so.

Roman said:
Nai put a hand on Fricka's cheek, "If you insist." He said, before he kissed Fricka, before he slowly pulled away, nipping on her bottom lip gently as he did so.
Fricka smiled lovely, as she felt Nai's lips touch her own, and him nipping on her bottom lip. She slowly wrapped her hands around his torso.

"I love you so much" She whispered gently, not being able to pull away.

Roman said:
Taylor nodded as he listened to Celia. So maybe she wasn't that lucky. He almost forgot she had three jobs... Which is something he always wondered about. Maybe she liked working he guessed, but he never thought about asking. He smiled and stood up from the couch.
"I see. Well I'm gonna get cleaned up and dressed. Maybe we can head out together~"
...❤︎Celia took her eyes off of the menu and looked over at Taylor, saluting him as she spoke. Her gazed soon shifted back to the screen in front of her, intent on finding what she was looking for. Sometimes, she wished she came with some kind of instruction manual like gadgets, toys, or household appliances did. It would be a heck of a lot easier if she could do that, then Celia wouldn't have to be so confused with everything she saw in these holographic menus❤︎...

"Roger that sir! I'll wait here for you."

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled lovely, as she felt Nai's lips touch her own, and him nipping on her bottom lip. She slowly wrapped her hands around his torso.
"I love you so much" She whispered gently, not being able to pull away.
Nai smiled and wrapped his arms around Fricka when she wrapped her own around him. Nai smiled when she told him she loved him. He chuckled lightly, his eyes still the vampire-ish red. "I love you too... And I love playing vampire." He added as a joke.

Roman said:
Nai smiled and wrapped his arms around Fricka when she wrapped her own around him. Nai smiled when she told him she loved him. He chuckled lightly, his eyes still the vampire-ish red. "I love you too... And I love playing vampire." He added as a joke.
Fricka's body shaked with laughter, as she looked right into Nai's eyes. She just kissed him deeply

"Just shut up and kiss me" She stated before that.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia took her eyes off of the menu and looked over at Taylor, saluting him as she spoke. Her gazed soon shifted back to the screen in front of her, intent on finding what she was looking for. Sometimes, she wished she came with some kind of instruction manual like gadgets, toys, or household appliances did. It would be a heck of a lot easier if she could do that, then Celia wouldn't have to be so confused with everything she saw in these holographic menus❤︎...

"Roger that sir! I'll wait here for you."
Taylor hummed lightly as he went into their bedroom and got some clothes and things. He made sure he grabbed a towel to dry off with. He then got in the shower, and washed his hair and made sure he was clean as a whistle. Once he was finished, Taylor came out of the bathroom, fully dressed and clean. He ran a hand through his hair and raised a brow...

"My hair is quite long now..."

He then got the idea that Celia's opinion would be nice in this situation. He made his way out of the room and back to the living room.

"Celia? Do you think I should cut my hair or leave long for awhile longer?"

JJKab said:
Fricka's body shaked with laughter, as she looked right into Nai's eyes. She just kissed him deeply
"Just shut up and kiss me" She stated before that.
Nai chuckled and kissed Fricka back when she kissed him. He found her words intriguing and couldn't help but do as she requested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back