• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"That would be so awesome" Fricka said, smiling widely, as she sat up, looking at Nai. She slowly leaned in, and kissed him on his lips.
Nai chuckled before he was kissed, "Cool." He said right before her lips made contact with his. He smiled a little as they kissed, his hands slowly were placed on her waist.

Roman said:
Nai chuckled before he was kissed, "Cool." He said right before her lips made contact with his. He smiled a little as they kissed, his hands slowly were placed on her waist.
Fricka slowly laid her hand on Nai's cheek, and her other one around his chest, as she smiled a bit, kissing a bit more passionately.

Mayyflower said:
...♮ Luke chuckled and nodded♮...
"Yea I guess so"
Kairassi simply nodded before the waiter arrived with their food leaving it with them, smiling then walking away " This looks really good... " Kaieassi said with a smile before she started to eat...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...⚒Roland smiled at Dakota before poking at her cheek. Really, can't he eat in peace? Not that he was angry, he just was a bit antsy for the day ahead. Just him and Dakota, no work load for the day, just free time to be spent. Eating some more of his food, Roland started on his maple sausages, cutting them up before donning a satisfied look on his face as he ate them⚒...

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled as he poked her cheek, she didn't mean to interrupt him on purpose really, she was just curious, though she then just focused on eating her own breakfast, deciding if she had questions to ask, she'd at least let him eat first...

JJKab said:
Gregory smled a bit, as he dropped down into the water, disappearing under the surface
Ariel smiled before she hopped into the pool herself, taking a breath she then followed Gregory under the water.

Roman said:
Cecil laughed lightly and used his free hand to rub the back of his head. Unfortunately for Aaron, he owed Cecil a few favors... A few being a lot. "No he shouldn't. I did him a ton of favors and he owes me." He said smiling a little. "I'll pay him though..."
"Well, I assumed you would, after all blueprints seem to be a lot of work from what I can gather" she said with a smile as they began to near their destination.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled before she hopped into the pool herself, taking a breath she then followed Gregory under the water.
Gregory looked up at Ariel, as he smiled.

"Okay, now we'll see how long can you hold on to your air supply" He said, as he slowly stopped sinking, waiting for Ariel to reach him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...yeah. its a cool idea but just...the thought of it is easy, though constructing it is gonna be hard''
...☫She said before taking a plate that had 7 small octopus and ate one☫...

''you should try this. this is actually dimsum but its really''
...✦Nanami looked at the tiny octopus and poked it with her finger. Didn't these things have suction cups on them? How was that going to feel going down her throat anyways! She looked at it hesitantly for a moment before picking it up and eating it✦...

"Hmm.. alright, if you say so. Wait, is dimsum octopus?"

JJKab said:
Gregory looked up at Ariel, as he smiled.
"Okay, now we'll see how long can you hold on to your air supply" He said, as he slowly stopped sinking, waiting for Ariel to reach him.
Ariel nodded as she held her breath, moving down until she reached him, so far she seemed to be doing okay at it.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded as she held her breath, moving down until she reached him, so far she seemed to be doing okay at it.
Gregory hesitated a bit, but he laid one of his hands on Ariel's shoulder.

"Just for precaution" He stated, looking her right in her eyes.

"Just blink rapidly a few times when you want to come up." He said, smiling gently

JJKab said:
Gregory hesitated a bit, but he laid one of his hands on Ariel's shoulder.
"Just for precaution" He stated, looking her right in her eyes.

"Just blink rapidly a few times when you want to come up." He said, smiling gently
Enter Ariel nodded again, letting him know she understood, she stared at him as he spoke and smiled effortlessly under the water, finding it somewhat facinating, she continued holding her breath for as long as she could, but she could feel it more and more difficult to do as time went on, a few bubbles here and there coming from her mouth before she started blinking, her chest would start to hurt too badly if she were to keep going so she opted to stop.

Nonalaka said:
Enter Ariel nodded again, letting him know she understood, she stared at him as he spoke and smiled effortlessly under the water, finding it somewhat facinating, she continued holding her breath for as long as she could, but she could feel it more and more difficult to do as time went on, a few bubbles here and there coming from her mouth before she started blinking, her chest would start to hurt too badly if she were to keep going so she opted to stop.
Gregory looked at Ariel, as he nodded, and put his hands under her shoulders. He then lifted her to the surface, letting her breathe

"1:24, Not bad, actually" He stated, as they got to the surface

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam got out of the shower, wrapped the towel around her and went into the room to get dressed, she looked over at Marcus ❃...
"You okay?"
Marcus nodded "Yeah...Just a bad feeling I guess"

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly laid her hand on Nai's cheek, and her other one around his chest, as she smiled a bit, kissing a bit more passionately.
Nai felt Fricka's hand on his chest and the other on his cheek, and he smiled again. He continued to kiss Fricka, his hands now a little from where they were the last time which was her waist. He now had them in the thigh area.

Roman said:
Nai felt Fricka's hand on his chest and the other on his cheek, and he smiled again. He continued to kiss Fricka, his hands now a little from where they were the last time which was her waist. He now had them in the thigh area.
Fricka giggled a bit, as she kept on kissing, smiling lovely. She felt Nai's hands move onto her thighs, as she blushed a bit, but continued kissing him.

JJKab said:
Gregory looked at Ariel, as he nodded, and put his hands under her shoulders. He then lifted her to the surface, letting her breathe
"1:24, Not bad, actually" He stated, as they got to the surface
Ariel took a few breaths as he spoke, smiling when she heard how long she had held her breath for "So it won't be too hard to teach me then, right?~" she said as she looked at him.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie slowly nodded as he spoke, taking what he had said into account, she repositioned her thinking before trying again, blasting energy at him, hoping his advice helped her at least somewhat even if she were to get one of the issues fixed it would be something.
@Akio
As once again the energy came at him a little more condensed but he still just sat there rotating the energy around him fast enough it seemed like there was a haze around him and the molecules around him vibrated and the energy once against harmlessly dispersed. "Your still thinking to narrow, tell me against what is your power?"

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled a bit, as she kept on kissing, smiling lovely. She felt Nai's hands move onto her thighs, as she blushed a bit, but continued kissing him.
Nai rolled over, so now he was on Fricka. He kissed her deeply and passionately. His face had turned a light pink and he could feel a weird warmth coming from somewhere. He didn't exactly know what it was, but it felt nice.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel took a few breaths as he spoke, smiling when she heard how long she had held her breath for "So it won't be too hard to teach me then, right?~" she said as she looked at him.
"No... actually, it'll be quite easy.." He stated, smiling.

"You take it really well too... not blowing too much air, but releasing at least some part of it..." He smirked a bit

"...Actually can save your life. If you end up somewhere deep, exhaling some of your air supply can help your lungs..." He stated, looking at her

"Shall we repeat? But this time, take deep, slow breaths, deep exhales. Make sure to inhale all the air that you can get. DO NOT! Inhale rapidly, or you'll pass out underwater" He taught her.

Roman said:
Nai rolled over, so now he was on Fricka. He kissed her deeply and passionately. His face had turned a light pink and he could feel a weird warmth coming from somewhere. He didn't exactly know what it was, but it felt nice.

Fricka slowly wrapped her hands around Nai's neck, as she let him kiss her. Her blush was slowly deepening, as she felt the heat too. It was a pleasent warmth coming from Nai's body.

Roman said:
Taylor smiled when Celia had came back into the living room after how shower. When she mentioned that she had a whole week off, Taylor sighed lightly and put a hand ln his head. How lucky was he? Not very... He didn't want to call the principal of the school and request more days off, he only gets a certain amount of paid days off. Guess things will be okay. He'd still see her when he got off, though he'd probably be tired and grouchy and she may be one of the people who can cheer him up, it might be a hard task making him happy after work. All that aside, he smiled once more and spoke....
"I see. Well you got lucky~ I still have to stick with my two days."
...❤︎Lucky? Could she really call it that? Celia only got a week off at the FBI, working at the bakery and teaching were still strictly the two days she requested. She'd have to go back to those two jobs the same day Taylor went to his. So in a way, she wasn't exactly all that lucky. Besides, even if she did have a week off for all of her jobs, Celia would be bored out of her mind and most likely end up going to work at the bakery. If anything, she was actually glad she could go back to work in two days. It was a weird thing to think, but that was how she felt. Celia reciprocated her thoughts as she spoke, changing her position on the couch so she was sitting up. A holographic menu soon popped up in front of her and she made a face before scrolling through it, seemingly looking for something specific❤︎...

"Well, I'll still have to go back to teaching and go back to the bakery the same day you have to go back to teaching. Only one of my other jobs allowed me a week. I'd be surprised if the principal let me off for a week.. I wouldn't really have any kind of good excuse to come up with that. So I guess you can say I'm not all that lucky. I don't think I want a week off from teaching anyways, it may have some idiotic students, but I still like the job. Plus, I wouldn't know what to do by myself for a whole week. I'd probably end up going back to work in all honesty."

Akio said:
As once again the energy came at him a little more condensed but he still just sat there rotating the energy around him fast enough it seemed like there was a haze around him and the molecules around him vibrated and the energy once against harmlessly dispersed. "Your still thinking to narrow, tell me against what is your power?"
Rosalie huffed "Thinking too narrow?, What do you mean?" She asked, getting a bit agitated at herself for not doing it right. She blinked at his second question not even answering it.

@Akio

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"You take it really well too... not blowing too much air, but releasing at least some part of it..." He smirked a bit

"...Actually can save your life. If you end up somewhere deep, exhaling some of your air supply can help your lungs..." He stated, looking at her

"Shall we repeat? But this time, take deep, slow breaths, deep exhales. Make sure to inhale all the air that you can get. DO NOT! Inhale rapidly, or you'll pass out underwater" He taught her.

Fricka slowly wrapped her hands around Nai's neck, as she let him kiss her. Her blush was slowly deepening, as she felt the heat too. It was a pleasent warmth coming from Nai's body.
Ariel smiled and nodded "Aye Aye captain" she joked giving a small salute to him before giggling "Yeah, let's repeat" she said as her giggles then stopped.

Nonalaka said:
"Well, I assumed you would, after all blueprints seem to be a lot of work from what I can gather" she said with a smile as they began to near their destination.
"Yeah, he wouldn't want me to ask him to do something that could take awhile for free. I wouldn't mind if it means I'm helping someone." Cecil said, smiling at Maya. "He probably wouldn't want alot though. Actually, if we're able to go through with this and the cafe opens one day, he'd probably ask for 50% for life."

JJKab said:

Nai pulled away from the kiss and looked down at Fricka, his blue eyes staring down into her's. "I feel so warm right now." He said quietly. He didn't know why, and in a way it confused him. "Do you feel the same way?"

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled and nodded "Aye Aye captain" she joked giving a small salute to him before giggling "Yeah, let's repeat" she said as her giggles then stopped.
Gregory nodded, laughing lightly, as he dived down, waiting for Ariel to follow him

Roman said:
Nai pulled away from the kiss and looked down at Fricka, his blue eyes staring down into her's. "I feel so warm right now." He said quietly. He didn't know why, and in a way it confused him. "Do you feel the same way?"
"y-y-yeah.." Fricka said quietly, having her eyes closed.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Lucky? Could she really call it that? Celia only got a week off at the FBI, working at the bakery and teaching were still strictly the two days she requested. She'd have to go back to those two jobs the same day Taylor went to his. So in a way, she wasn't exactly all that lucky. Besides, even if she did have a week off for all of her jobs, Celia would be bored out of her mind and most likely end up going to work at the bakery. If anything, she was actually glad she could go back to work in two days. It was a weird thing to think, but that was how she felt. Celia reciprocated her thoughts as she spoke, changing her position on the couch so she was sitting up. A holographic menu soon popped up in front of her and she made a face before scrolling through it, seemingly looking for something specific❤︎...
"Well, I'll still have to go back to teaching and go back to the bakery the same day you have to go back to teaching. Only one of my other jobs allowed me a week. I'd be surprised if the principal let me off for a week.. I wouldn't really have any kind of good excuse to come up with that. So I guess you can say I'm not all that lucky. I don't think I want a week off from teaching anyways, it may have some idiotic students, but I still like the job. Plus, I wouldn't know what to do by myself for a whole week. I'd probably end up going back to work in all honesty."
Taylor nodded as he listened to Celia. So maybe she wasn't that lucky. He almost forgot she had three jobs... Which is something he always wondered about. Maybe she liked working he guessed, but he never thought about asking. He smiled and stood up from the couch.

"I see. Well I'm gonna get cleaned up and dressed. Maybe we can head out together~"

JJKab said:
Gregory nodded, laughing lightly, as he dived down, waiting for Ariel to follow him
"y-y-yeah.." Fricka said quietly, having her eyes closed.
Nai got off of Fricka and laid back down beside her. "I don't know what that was about.. But I didn't want to stop what we were doing... But I had got so confused for a moment and my thoughts were all muffled up and whatnot."

Roman said:
Nai got off of Fricka and laid back down beside her. "I don't know what that was about.. But I didn't want to stop what we were doing... But I had got so confused for a moment and my thoughts were all muffled up and whatnot."
Fricka was quietly panting, not answering to Nai. She was speachless, after that experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back