• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"We can probably get a blueprint made which would even be more helpful. Aaron says he has been taking architecture lately, so maybe we could get him to make a blueprint for us." Cecil suggested. "I believe they're easier to read, though we'd still need a sketch first... Just to get the idea of where we'll put everything."
Maya nodded in agreement "That would probably be best...do think he'll mind doing that for us?" She asked "After all its better having someone we know doing that job for us" she said with a smile.

Roman said:
Taylor smiled and looked at his current attire. He chuckled lightly and sent to take a seat on the couch. He was fully rested and had regained all his energy, that being obvious from how he moved and his voice didn't have that sluggish tone to it anymore.
"I ate your breakfast you made me, and I have to say it was great. Thanks. After that I magically fell asleep in the kitchen. What about you?"
...❤︎Celia picked up the shake that she had abandoned on the table and took a sip. The only thing she did was work, it was the reason she had to leave. She would have stayed home the entire day if she didn't get called in. Sadly, that didn't happen. Though the assignment she had to do was use, in a way, and did kind if help her out with her situation. Walking into the kitchen, she went to the fridge and exchanged her milkshake for an apple, taking a bite out of it before walking back into the living room. Celia spoke as she headed to her room to get changed, her clothes were dirty and she herself felt unclean. So, she did what anyone would do and took a quick shower before returning to the living room. She dressed herself in more comfortable clothes instead of a vest and skirt. It was cute and all, but she was looking for comfort more than cuteness. Celia came back and plopped herself on the opposite couch, stretching herself out so she was laying down❤︎...

"I'm glad you liked it. I had to leave for work. The only other thing I did, which is after work, was get something to eat and then I came back here. The only plus side was the food, a raise, and two more days off. So now I have an entire week to relax."

Shortyshot said:
Marcus sat up "Huh........? This feeling..."
...❃ Sam got out of the shower, wrapped the towel around her and went into the room to get dressed, she looked over at Marcus ❃...

"You okay?"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled a little "You're pretty lucky to have siblings that care so much" she said with a nod as she looked to him.
Dakota smiled before nodding " I know, I know we won't be bored~" she said as she looked to him, of course she liked living here as well but sometimes she honestly was missing their apartment at times too, it was small but it was their little home, it was a shame they had to leave it so quickly...

Kenai smiled back at her "Thanks, that's good to know" he said happily.

Ariel tucked a piece of behind her ear before she smiled brightly and nodded in response "Yeah~ let's go!" She said happily, not really noticing the stuttering.
...♮ Luke chuckled and nodded♮...

"Yea I guess so"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly when he grumbled "Sorry" she said softly before smiling at his answer "So there's plenty of places to go then~" she said happily before turning her attention back to her food as she began eating.
...⚒Roland smiled at Dakota before poking at her cheek. Really, can't he eat in peace? Not that he was angry, he just was a bit antsy for the day ahead. Just him and Dakota, no work load for the day, just free time to be spent. Eating some more of his food, Roland started on his maple sausages, cutting them up before donning a satisfied look on his face as he ate them⚒...

Roman said:
"Yeah, it used to blong to them. Now it belongs to, Talia White~" She said triumphantly.

Nai had woke up the next day. His arms still around Fricka and she was still close. He smiled a little and continued to lay there, waiting for her to wake up while he grabbed his phone.
''how long have you been driving anyway?''

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami fairly liked the spicy tuna roll she ate and went for another one before deciding to try something different. She was glad she finally got to try sushi and actually liked it. Grabbing another plate of sushi off the boat, she spoke✦...

"That's would be fine with me! I bet it costs a lot though."
''it probably is since you also have to clean the water''

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled a little "You're pretty lucky to have siblings that care so much" she said with a nod as she looked to him.
Dakota smiled before nodding " I know, I know we won't be bored~" she said as she looked to him, of course she liked living here as well but sometimes she honestly was missing their apartment at times too, it was small but it was their little home, it was a shame they had to leave it so quickly...

Kenai smiled back at her "Thanks, that's good to know" he said happily.

Ariel tucked a piece of behind her ear before she smiled brightly and nodded in response "Yeah~ let's go!" She said happily, not really noticing the stuttering.
Gregory smled a bit, as he dropped down into the water, disappearing under the surface

Mayyflower said:
...€ May looked over at Alejandro and smiled €...
"I have to cook one more pancake and they will be done.."
Alejandro chuckled lightly, "Okay~ The eggs... Are.... Finished!" He said happily as he grabbed two plates. One for himself and the other for May. He then split the eggs up between them and waited for the pancakes.

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded in agreement "That would probably be best...do think he'll mind doing that for us?" She asked "After all its better having someone we know doing that job for us" she said with a smile.
Cecil laughed lightly and used his free hand to rub the back of his head. Unfortunately for Aaron, he owed Cecil a few favors... A few being a lot. "No he shouldn't. I did him a ton of favors and he owes me." He said smiling a little. "I'll pay him though..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''it probably is since you also have to clean the water''
...✦Nanami pouted a little, that was pretty disappointing but there wasn't anything she could do about it. Nodding, she soon spoke before eating more of the sushi✦...

"Aww.. that's sucks. Oh well~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia picked up the shake that she had abandoned on the table and took a sip. The only thing she did was work, it was the reason she had to leave. She would have stayed home the entire day if she didn't get called in. Sadly, that didn't happen. Though the assignment she had to do was use, in a way, and did kind if help her out with her situation. Walking into the kitchen, she went to the fridge and exchanged her milkshake for an apple, taking a bite out of it before walking back into the living room. Celia spoke as she headed to her room to get changed, her clothes were dirty and she herself felt unclean. So, she did what anyone would do and took a quick shower before returning to the living room. She dressed herself in more comfortable clothes instead of a vest and skirt. It was cute and all, but she was looking for comfort more than cuteness. Celia came back and plopped herself on the opposite couch, stretching herself out so she was laying down❤︎...

"I'm glad you liked it. I had to leave for work. The only other thing I did, which is after work, was get something to eat and then I came back here. The only plus side was the food, a raise, and two more days off. So now I have an entire week to relax."
Taylor smiled when Celia had came back into the living room after how shower. When she mentioned that she had a whole week off, Taylor sighed lightly and put a hand ln his head. How lucky was he? Not very... He didn't want to call the principal of the school and request more days off, he only gets a certain amount of paid days off. Guess things will be okay. He'd still see her when he got off, though he'd probably be tired and grouchy and she may be one of the people who can cheer him up, it might be a hard task making him happy after work. All that aside, he smiled once more and spoke....

"I see. Well you got lucky~ I still have to stick with my two days."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''how long have you been driving anyway?''
"About a year now." Talia said, but she then laughed a little. "I just don't drive often because of my powers."

JJKab said:
Fricka was still asleep, when the morning light struck, curled up near Nai.
@Roman
Nai was looking at some stuff on his phone when he felt Fricka move. He smiled a little and he wrapped his arm around her again. "You woke?"

Roman said:
Nai was looking at some stuff on his phone when he felt Fricka move. He smiled a little and he wrapped his arm around her again. "You woke?"
Fricka purred quietly, slowly opening her eyes

"yeah..." She whispered, slowly looking up at Nai, smiling slightly

"Good morning, cutie" She said.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami pouted a little, that was pretty disappointing but there wasn't anything she could do about it. Nodding, she soon spoke before eating more of the sushi✦...

"Aww.. that's sucks. Oh well~"
''haha...yeah. its a cool idea but just...the thought of it is easy, though constructing it is gonna be hard''

...☫She said before taking a plate that had 7 small octopus and ate one☫...

''you should try this. this is actually dimsum but its really''

JJKab said:
Fricka purred quietly, slowly opening her eyes
"yeah..." She whispered, slowly looking up at Nai, smiling slightly

"Good morning, cutie" She said.
Nai smiled and kissed Fricka on the forehead. He laughed lightly when she called him cutie, and he had set his phone back down. Now his attention was all given to her, "Good morning, beautiful."

Roman said:
Nai smiled and kissed Fricka on the forehead. He laughed lightly when she called him cutie, and he had set his phone back down. Now his attention was all given to her, "Good morning, beautiful."
Fricka smirked, when Nai kissed her on her forehead, as she nuzzled closer to him, embracing him tightly. She closed her eyes.

"What time is it?" She asked quietly.

JJKab said:
Fricka smirked, when Nai kissed her on her forehead, as she nuzzled closer to him, embracing him tightly. She closed her eyes.
"What time is it?" She asked quietly.
Nai gently tightened his hold on Fricka when she nuzzles in on him. He couldn't get enough of how comfortable it was laying with her. If he could he'd stay in this one spot with her forever. When he was asked about the time, he looked St his alarm clock. "Almost eleven. Why?"

Roman said:
Nai gently tightened his hold on Fricka when she nuzzles in on him. He couldn't get enough of how comfortable it was laying with her. If he could he'd stay in this one spot with her forever. When he was asked about the time, he looked St his alarm clock. "Almost eleven. Why?"
"So early... i don't want to get up" Fricka stated, slowly looking at the ceiling, smiling lovely

"Neither i wanna go to my dorm... it's that comfortable..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...what are your powers? im just curious..''
Talia smiled, "It's okay. You know I can teleport, my senses are better than most humans. I could enslave someone with a kiss, or just simply kill them. I'm strong, smart and I can summon a staff... There's a lot I can do, but the powers I inherited from my mother... I'm actually afraid to use... I don't know how to really control them."

JJKab said:
"So early... i don't want to get up" Fricka stated, slowly looking at the ceiling, smiling lovely
"Neither i wanna go to my dorm... it's that comfortable..."
"I don't want you to go either." Nai said softly. "In fact, I want you to spend the day here with me~ We can watch movies and stuff." He said looking up at the ceiling also.

Roman said:
"I don't want you to go either." Nai said softly. "In fact, I want you to spend the day here with me~ We can watch movies and stuff." He said looking up at the ceiling also.
"That would be so awesome" Fricka said, smiling widely, as she sat up, looking at Nai. She slowly leaned in, and kissed him on his lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back